Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 36 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:06 pm

Basically, they tell you things and maybe these "things" can be explained better (scientifically) ... so give and take.

Thus far I haven't run into that with anyone. Sent out ANOTHER email ... we shall see.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:06 pm

And ... nothing. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:11 am

Sorry guys ,just finished a long intensive spell of work ,hav'nt had a minute ,getting exciting over our way (not ) lots of fast moving lights and other sightings ........On clear evenings it is plain to see the large `run in` lights as all the London planes turn just over us( if there is a southerly wind blowing ) for their southerly run in to the airports. As they turn their lights blink out and if folks continued to watch they would see the planes wing lights start to flash but of course they have already seen a ufo by then and don't bother to continue to watch ! .I have lear'nt a lot over the last few years and i am a constant sky watcher ( i have only had one sighting that i could'nt explain ) but at least it shows one thing maybe there are now more people watching the skies also ..Sorry Jim i know it is off topic i can start another thread if you want .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:19 am

I know what you mean about the plane lights Bern, I live half an hours drive from Manchester airport but on a clear day I can see with binoculars the planes landing, and yes on the approach and turn I can see a single extremely bright light for a minute or two. Its no wonder people get ideas about UFO's..

Whats the weather like down there, wet or dry, being a southerner myself (London) I miss the dryness at this time of year, it never stops raining here in drizzly old Lancashire..

Sorry Jim just answering Bernie's post.. tin foil hat santa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:24 am

sunbern wrote: Sorry Jim i know it is off topic i can start another thread if you want .

No ... I'm just totally blown away by the silence with these people.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:33 pm

me too jim you would think they would at least have the civility to reply to your mails . Sad Think i told you before Del i lived in Ormskirk for a couple of years .One of the main reasons i moved to cambridgeshire was the weather ( it totally got on my nerves up there to be honest ) I loved the folks there and had some great times but i just had to move back south after two and a half years mate ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 36 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:45 am

I found this in the 70s and through to the 90s, I shared all my research notes etc, to other groups, never got replies not even a thank you, some used my research for themselves. After awhile I stopped sharing.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:13 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:I found this in the 70s and through to the 90s, I shared all my research notes etc, to other groups, never got replies not even a thank you, some used my research for themselves. After awhile I stopped sharing.

I've always found that ... but this case is different. The aboriginals and any semi-connected aboriginals via genetics are basically pissed off because of what the British did to them. I do get it - to a point - but this subject is too important to lock the "rest of the world" out.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:19 pm

I've always found that ... but this case is different. The aboriginals and any semi-connected aboriginals via genetics are basically pissed off because of what the British did to them. I do get it - to a point - but this subject is too important to lock the "rest of the world" out.

YEAH ,Especially as the trail of breadcrumbs leads to their door ,but maybe they think they Deserve to keep it to themselves and they can keep a secret ( unlike us ) .The jehova's witnesses believe only 144,000 souls will pass into heaven ( better start counting the aboriginals Idea )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Yeah, but the Hopi (and Native Americans in general) all went through the same thing ... and the Hopi have been passing along the "end of the fourth world" stuff for awhile.

I dunno ... this all ties in to what I have ... but ... no one wants to talk. dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:14 am

Hope you are all geared up for yet another Crimbo, the last 12 months seem to have flown by since I was putting the tree away in the loft last January.
How time goes by so quickly...

Having a change from turkey this Christmas, Goose is on the menu for the 25th.. All the best to you all.. santa rendeer drunken

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:03 am

It's weird ... I've reached a point where "eating animals" has become a questionable thing. They have a life ... next thing they know they're dead, cooked, and eaten. I dunno.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:37 am

Hi guys ,sorry have been so quiet ( i know makes a change ! ) just finished a very busy pre Christmas work schedule .Thanks for your good wishes Del ,for me it would'nt be the same without the turkey dinner but i have always respected life and i never waste anything .Athough i am a conservationist and all my working days are spent trying to maintain and improve reserves i must confess i looooove meat .Maybe if i was brought up a vegan i would'nt know any different but having run a smallholding and produced my owm meat( pork ) and produce, i am very aware of the way animals die to feed us ( i raised my pigs from piglets to the table) .i also hunt wild game ( rabbits ,pheasant,pigeon etc ) but as i say i never waste food ever .It is one thing i am very mindful of ( our wastefulness as a species ) So i do hold my hand up and say i do my level best to provide them with a home but yes i do occasionally eat one or two of them Twisted Evil

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:43 am

Well put Bern...Sounds a great life.. pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:43 am

Well, here we go again ... chuckle

Have a happy holiday everybody ... rendeer santa rendeer

Study Hall. - Page 36 Happy-holidays-christmas-ornament-3

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:23 am

Well there we go ( blink and you missed it ) Another year gone and spring just around the corner .I'm not a fan of January but it will soon go and then hopefully all this rain we have been having will make way for a bit of sunshine and warmer days .I love the spring ,i just can't imagine a year has gone by since the last one though ,incredible ..Hope you all made it through Chrissy ok ,I'm definately a few pounds heavier but hopefully will soon work that off shortly bounce

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:36 am

Another year of trying to find info. I haven't seen anything new on that "active galactic center" stuff, and nothing on the aboriginal stuff. dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:30 am

Everything on the UFO/UAP subject seems to have died a death, no new stuff is emerging anywhere.
what will 2020 bring..???

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:52 pm

I never knew the Navy changed the term. Unidentified flying object vs unidentified aerial phenomena ... what the hell is the difference?
chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:12 am

It sounds more Hollywood.... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 36 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:46 am

Hi all. Happy New Year . Hope this next year is going to be a lot better than this one.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:14 pm

Well, we'll see Brenda.
Here we go again with another year on planet earth. rotf

Study Hall. - Page 36 Giphy

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:36 pm

Indeed we do .another turn of the page and i've conveniently lost count ! All the very best to you fella and You Del .Brenda and i spent christmas together it was very special (even though Brenda was'nt feeling great ) we still had a brilliant time

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:09 am

Happy new year everyone... cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:06 pm

Thanks Del i'm not into making resolutions so i will be happy in 2020 if i can get up every morning feeling i can take the day on and achieve something by the end of it Wishing you all the very best .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next