Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 22 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:39 pm

how are you doin ,all go here ,lots of things happening work wise and taking fishing classes in the evenings,open farm sunday this w/e and judging wildlife gardening competition next week .UFO scene very quiet but some unexplained lights being seen in several areas of the country .We try to follow the ones we see up, but much to my dismay i am missing a lot as cant be in the forest too often at the moment . Very Happy

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:09 am

hope you are ok Jim ,just been pondering on your take re the Bible timescales and now re reading Landi's book in which in 1987 she is told to stock up with provisions because" it is coming" now to me both pictures tell of a disjointed timescale which quite obviously even the ET'S cant figure out .Do we assume that from the day we are born to the day we die we run scared of something happening to us by stockpiling provisions and never straying too far from an underground bunker ? What a load of baloney . We cant take our stockpile with us so it's for the current lifetime i'm guessing ( unless they turn up with a ship one day and load in the provisions ! ) wonder how long they will last ? but then again maybe it's not such a long journey to the land of milk and honey chuckle Anyhow i hav'nt been given the nod so .i'm making the most of this life and hoping when IT comes I get vapourised so I dont feel a thing !! cherry

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:16 pm

Landi's overall picture is that what she got as a child was true - everything else went down the tubes and was paranormal. She was told about the "pickup" ... "provisions" are a distortion of the picture. Even the later meeting with the "Nordic" boiled down to the same idea.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:31 pm

Yeah ,just read the book for the second time ,the visionary descriptions tie in with another experiencer's contact ( only one in this case ) almost too bizarre and away from the norm to be concocted by the human mind ,the paranormal may hold an explanation ,but maybe not in multiple sighting situations .??

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:40 pm

http://flip.it/ImrUdm

this fits with Landi's description of her small visitors ( right down to the noise she said they made when they were walking ( like in their bare feet ! )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:43 am

sunbern wrote:Yeah ,just read the book for the second time ,the visionary descriptions tie in with another experiencer's contact ( only one in this case ) almost too bizarre and away from the norm to be concocted by the human mind ,the paranormal may hold an explanation ,but maybe not in multiple sighting situations .??

This is why every experience has to be dissected individually ... you can't lump everything together in one pile.

As far as that video, I'll try to watch it on my laptop ... it won't play on my tower cuz it's OLD (like me). rotf

Where does it mention that - noise - when they walked in Landi's book?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:44 am

Where does it mention that - noise - when they walked in Landi's book? I think it's the small blue fellas she is describing somewhere in the middle of the book as i remember she say's she can hear them coming like they are walking in bare feet on a bare floor .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:07 pm

https://youtu.be/YMJ8cQi5pfQ

Just found this .I tend to go with what this guy is saying ,again referring back to Landi's experiences ,much of the emphasis on her abduction interractions was concerned with planetary degradation and how her actions could help to prevent it .The thing i dont get is why go to one person to try to achieve what is obviously important to them .I am mystified as to why they don't just take it head on .Almost like they are running a series of scenarios to see which work before wiping the slate clean again ( with the superwave )... Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:17 pm

sunbern wrote:https://youtu.be/YMJ8cQi5pfQ
Just found this .I tend to go with what this guy is saying ,again referring back to Landi's experiences ,much of the emphasis on her abduction interractions was concerned with planetary degradation and how her actions could help to prevent it .The thing i dont get is why go to one person to try to achieve what is obviously important to them .I am mystified as to why they don't just take it head on .Almost like they are running a series of scenarios to see which work before wiping the slate clean again ( with the superwave )... Exclamation

Yeah, but that's just it ... all of this crap was sending her down the WRONG ROAD ... later in her life the "Nordic" (as she called him) popped up and said:

“Be prepared!" came a pervading voice. "There will be
severe climate changes that will seem to happen
instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to pass!”

This echoes back to her first experience, when she was also told "it is coming" - but the difference was that there was a "pick up" and "exit stage left" in the picture:

‘But before we go, I want you to look at the sky.' He turned his eyes
upward. The night sky hued into an ominous blood red as a vacuum of
total silence engulfed me. Not a cricket sang, not a leaf rustled. My eyes
were riveted to the heavens. An electrically charged atmosphere
surrounded us, seemingly stretched to its limit, like a rubber band on the
verge of snapping apart. I felt an uneasiness that at any second the sky
would crack open like a delicate egg.
Although I was only seven, from the deepest recesses of my soul erupted a
knowingness of a catastrophic future event for planet Earth. I knew time
was running out. Urgency was upon us. The tall being's voice once again
brought me back to the present. 'If you see the sky such as this, you will
know we are coming.'

As far as John Mack goes ... he needs more information, but, unfortunately he's dead.

I have been involved in this picture for 65 years ... I have NEVER had ANY of this trauma experience crap go on. There have been negative paranormal attempts - but - homie don't play that shit .
chuckle

As far as why they don't tell us ... people are SO STUCK in religious beliefs, they would never believe them. I deal with people all the time with this ... and you can't get through.

Were there more people contacted years back to work on this? If there were more, just based on what I went through to get where I am, and what I had to give up to do it, I'd say they dropped out.

I mean - Landi dropped out.  dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:20 am

"As far as why they don't tell us ... people are SO STUCK in religious beliefs, they would never believe them. I deal with people all the time with this ... and you can't get through."

Guess we just like cracking nuts ( or we are effing nuts Exclamation chuckle ) This subject will fascinate me until the day i leave this mortal coil,i will never give up on it ,but the true leads are few and far between and there are so many false trails ,As you say the paranormal smokescreen is a major hindrance and religious indoctrination ( although weakening ) is still a major distraction .I was talking to two Jehovas witnesses yesterday and was suprised to hear that neither of them had heard of the oldest religious site in the world ( they thought it was Jerusalem ) I told them to Google gobekli tepe looking Anyway they kind of got fidgety when i said that the earliest records of religious practises involved the worship of a Goddess figure ( i told them that was as far back as archaeologists could go at present ) so there we have it our past HAS been wiped almost clean by them ,( just tentative clues as tgo what might have been) ,but guesswork gets us nowhere as i am sure you are fed up saying Exclamation So on we go looking for those tiny clues that may ( or may not) be out there,the trail of breadcrumbs that has been mostly eaten by the extinct birds of antiquity ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:59 am

Back to reality and the cold wet weather, after 104 degrees of heat and total chaotic mayhem traffic, but well worth seeing Marrakech..

Its good to see new posts, I cant recall ever reading any of this stuff but its interesting..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:08 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:06 am

sunbern wrote:I was talking to two Jehovas witnesses yesterday and was suprised to hear that neither of them had heard of the oldest religious site in the world ( they thought it was Jerusalem ) I told them to Google gobekli tepe  looking

This is why constructivism works better than classical teaching ... in the classical method, not only could you get lied to, but there can be information left out - and since you don't look, you'd never know.

I can't get that video ... tried Hooktube and - "Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 22 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:46 am

I clicked on 2 of the links Bernie put on Nothing happened. I tried twice couldn't get on them.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:05 am

If you take the link that the video is connected to when you get to youtube, just take that address and paste it in your browser's address box, change the YOU in youtube to hook (now hooktube) and go.

The only other problem is with old browsers and failure to "get it" cuz it's old. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:20 am

Your's IS old Brenda,and i think your screening/privacy setting is a bit harsh ,will try to put it right next time i'm over ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:29 am

If you take the link that the video is connected to when you get to youtube, just take that address and paste it in your browser's address box, change the YOU in youtube to hook (now hooktube) and go.

Iam getting hooktube is no longer functioning well ( it is a lightweight version of u tube ) probably posted by u tube to deter people ( how my mind works now ,hehe been on this site too long !!!! )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:32 am

Good to see you back Del.Good job you did'nt holiday in this country mate sales of sun tan oil certainly hav'nt taken off !!! rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:58 am

''Hehe'' nice one Bern.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:36 am

Well ... look who's back. Did we have  Study Hall. - Page 22 17  fun?

chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:24 am

All was good, a nice break.. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:28 pm

Del. wrote:All was good, a nice break.. bounce

Glad to hear it Del ,Marakesh sounds a fascinating place.. Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:59 pm

I'm glad somebody is havin' fun ... chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 22 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:45 am

Oh Dear Jim. Sounds if you need a good holiday. Why not come over and visit. Guess you wouldn't like our weather though.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:43 am

I'd need a life before a holiday ... chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next