Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 30 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:00 pm

ooops you wer'nt supposed to say anything bud ,never mind we wont tell anyone moonsong ,we often take a talkbox down to the forest ,and sometimes get a response but as yet nothing very sensational,still always worth a go.....think I mentioned that one of the guys we meet up with has done a fair few exorcisms in and around east Anglia ,so I am in the best of company for things to go bump in the night ( and to be honest a few times they literally have ) but most of all I like to be with Brenda and most of all when we are alone ,too many of the others either smoke ( distorted photos ) or shine torches about the place ,I hate that it totally ruins the atmosphere...cant wait to get back there soon ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:19 am

Jim wrote:Have you ever tried the "getting EVPs on your phone app" approach? If they don't come to you, you go to them. Just have patience - sometimes you have to wait for a response. whistle

No, I don't think I like the thought of that approach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:41 am

Why?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:24 am

In one respect it can channel in more than you bargained for, the Trojan horse effect.
We all know that evil spirits can channel through as well as good spirits can. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:35 am

All this was intended to accomplish (the bottom line), was to prove to me that "something WAS there" - period. I really wasn't looking for informational data, but if that happened it happened. Even though things did get weird, I wasn't really all that concerned ... the main focus was establishing the "they ARE there" and to stop relying on other people's information.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:41 pm

That removal sounds interesting Jim.

Del do what you feel comfortable with,remember you are the one in control,feel rather than think. Wink
Bernie,i understand what you mean about the torches etc,plus the energy of other people can effect the outcome as you will know.i bet you get better results when its just you and Brenda,you are probably more open and not having to worry or be distracted by what others are doing.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:53 pm

i cant explain what it feels like dreamwalker but I would liken it to a trance like state, I spend nearly all my waking hours ( unless it's raining ) out of doors but this is different ,it gives me a buzz and a brilliant feeling.i know you have had that feeling dreamwalker ....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:24 pm

It makes you feel more alive doesnt it Bernie. Life becomes exciting as our spirit unfolds and begins to blossom and grow due to creative energy. And the more you give out the more you will receive. Its boundless and endless and theres just oh so much to discover and share!
You may just actually and really feel a 'buzz' in your hands and fingers. Dont worry, its just heightened energy and very good for healing with. Have you seen auras around things yet? Start with nature as you are so at home there...soft focus on the trees against the background of sky and soon you will see their energy colours.
Its all great fun! I'm so glad you met Brenda.
And as Albert said: "He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."
Albert Einstein

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:48 am

moonsong wrote: "He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."
           Albert Einstein

What a wonderful quote.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:16 am

yep nice one moonsong ,if I ever do become complacent to what beautiful things surround me I may as well be 6ft under ...heard a nightingale this morning if I were to choose a sound that would represent our lovely planet to the et's it would be that sound ,as I was listening to that the swallows were `dancing` all around my head catching flies what a moment in time ....( I was on one of the nature reserves I visit at this time of year )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:27 pm

You cant explain it Bernie,and i do know it and love it. Smile
Its amazing when you get a sighn from nature and you know the interaction you have had is a sighn,you know its something different than the norm.we live on an amazing planet,too many people dont just stop and truely look at what they are seeing.we are the lucky ones.
Moonsong i love feeling the energy of trees,they are all so different but so amazing,listening to them and the birds calling to each other.
people miss so much beauty when they go about their everyday lives,and beauty exists even in the most urban of areas and can just surprise you. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Thats so true Dreamwalker about trees. Ive been fortunate most of my life to live in the countryside but years ago after my husband died I went to live near my mum right in the city.
Yikes, the energy was so dense I thought I might choke on it (not to mention the traffic fumes!) but then I found a park with a little wood at the side. Those trees were a lifesaver as many times I sat with my back against the trunk and felt the universal energy flowing from them to heal my humble being.

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:45 pm

That is lovely Moonsong.I had an interaction last year with a small bright vibrant red butterfly,to this day i cant find a type that is the same.i noticed the red colour first and thought at the time i had never seen a butterfly with that colour,it was beautiful and just kept fluttering arounf for maybe five minutes.
Apologys Jim ,for going off topic. Wink
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:58 pm

one of these days I am going to make it my mission to come and meet all you fantastic folks ( I already told jim I would be straight on a plane if me numbers came up next Saturday ) it's strange isn't it ,right from the very first forum ( uk ufo ) I somehow knew this situation would arise ,thank you all for being there and making the time to talk to me ,this is a special place I hope it always will be and I hope you all feel the same way . we are so alike and I just feel no difference of opinions will ever separate us ... I once spent a lot of time on a nature forum and I had five really good internet friends after about two years ,I have visited every one of them ( we have our own forum now ) the furthest away lives on Orkney and a couple of us drove up there to visit her it was absolutely brilliant we got on like a house on fire ,the friend I went with lives in kent and another lives in dunfries and gallooway ,another in Yorkshire and one lives right on my doorstep ( about ten miles away ) ,they are all really special to me now and I am starting to feel the same way about this forum .look after yourselves my friends ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:02 pm

look up cinnabar moth dreamwalker ( you should get some good pictures on google ... apologies from me also jim ...)

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Thats a nice post bernie,i love hearing about your experiences and enjoy your posts.
I have actually looked at the cinnebar moth before Bernie,the butterfly was red all over,and more vibrant than the moth colour,though that could be down to the pics,almost like it was glowing.thankyou though. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:21 pm

not sure i should post this here but its odd stuff that has happened.
Last night/this morning at 4am my phone rang just once,number witheld,and the ring sounded a bit odd.today a freind posted on a fb comment from a relative who had the same thing happen at 3am this morning,also his own phone buzzed at 3am.
a few weeks back i was looking for a bottle of Glastonbury white spring water that i had collected while at the white spring underneath the tor,last year.i always keep the bottle in the same place on my shelving unit,it wasnt there just an empty space.i checked the other shelves,even moving everything though i could see it wasnt there,i must of checked the shelves four/five times.later that evening i checked the shelve again,and there was the water,where it should be,where the empty space was before.
last night my daughter told me her camera was missing,she searched her room twice and again with her brother,i searched the rest of the house ,no camera to be found.she has her own pendulum so asked it if the camera was in the house which it said yes.today i asked my own pendulum,yes it was in the house,yes it was in her room,no we wouldnt find it,yes my daughter would find it.i told her this when she got home from school,she went upstairs ,and the first place she looked,under her bed in a storage box was the camera,she had searched the box last night and taken everything out.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:40 pm

No apologies necessary ... I used to do it too, but over the years things have gotten rather serious for me with this work, and what I "see" is no longer nature-based walks in the park ... it's a ton of stuff that still needs to be done. I think the last "walk" I took on the park trail was in the end of the 80s ... cuz "serious" began right at that time.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:not sure i should post this here but its odd stuff that has happened.

You know, not for nothing ... but you guys should ask your "spirit buddies" questions regarding "what is coming" and see what they have to say. Basketball

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:02 pm

Maybe you should go for a walk Jim,or just go sit somewhere beautiful.it would do you the power of good,sometimes when we just stop and dont think,answers or understandings or new ideas come to us.It will blow the cobwebs away if nothing else and give you a buzzy feeling. Smile
i may try asking next time i get a communication.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:16 pm

That doesn't work for me anymore ... I've reached a point where this subject is on my mind from the time I get up in the morning until I go to bed at night, running in the background in my head at least (it's kinda like listening to a crowd talk on the other side of a wall LOL). If the low levels of latent inhibition are the cause, I'm one of these people who walks the line between creativity and madness. Theoretically, all I have to do is prove myself wrong - and I'm free. However, I can't find a hole in this, and no one else tries.

The idea is - not to lose it   chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:06 am

ok ,I happen to think we are all here for a reason ,maybe we should work to our strengths and perhaps things may start to happen.. we are all aware that something is coming so why don't we try asking in our own ways ,it's got to be worth a try .I have some ideas I would like explore myself ,worth a try anyway ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:57 am

Jim wrote:That doesn't work for me anymore ... I've reached a point where this subject is on my mind from the time I get up in the morning until I go to bed at night, running in the background in my head at least (it's kinda like listening to a crowd talk on the other side of a wall LOL). If the low levels of latent inhibition are the cause, I'm one of these people who walks the line between creativity and madness. Theoretically, all I have to do is prove myself wrong - and I'm free. However, I can't find a hole in this, and no one else tries.

The idea is - not to lose it   chuckle

Maybe you ''wont'' let it go away Jim, its become an obsession with you, why do you have this feeling that you must know.
If ''what is coming'' is coming, we cant do a lot about it, we could try and hide but that wont be a long term escape.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:46 am

Del. wrote:Maybe you ''wont'' let it go away Jim, its become an obsession with you, why do you have this feeling that you must know.

Well, like the people here who express their "experiences" - I have had mine running for 60 years. The entire context of everything is completely different than what has been mentioned in the lives of others, and it's a matter of understanding how the picture comes together. It's like what you say below ...

If ''what is coming'' is coming, we cant do a lot about it, we could try and hide but that wont be a long term escape.

This has nothing to do with hiding and escaping ... it has to do with an evacuation - and THAT is something that if you aren't mentally ready for it, it simply isn't going to happen. Why? How would you like to deal with millions of panicked people that have no clue what's going on? You can't - so - bye bye. Sounds cold, but when you die you "go on" so nothing is really lost but the physical race itself.

With regard to obsession, and probably more accurately some form of obsessive compulsive disorder ... if that were true it would properly manifest when someone popped up and proved me wrong. I don't see that happening because everything is based on data and not "feelings." If someone did that, I would do a complete reevaluation of everything with the new information, close the book - and walk away with the biggest shit-eatin' grin on my face you could imagine.

"I'm FREE!" cheers  chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:24 am

"Hallelujah" Brother........ chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next