Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 29 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:50 am

Makes sense to me DW.... study

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:59 am

Okay Jim,I think you should look into David Daniels,im not sure if there is stuff online about him,

I’ll take a look-see tomorrow. I woke up at 1:30, wrote this, and I'm going back to bed LOL  Sleep

As for dreams, i went to sleep one night, upon waking i had a clear name on my mind that i didnt know,i knew the name was important ,it was the name Black Elk,i googled it and found out such a person did exist.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Elk

To me that is proof, this was not a name i had come across before, this is just one example. if something works for you regarding your beliefs and it is proven to you over and over again, you would be pretty stupid not to follow it. maybe its not proof that can be shown as definitive but this works for many people, people whose lifes have been transformed, to me that is also proof.

No, DW - I agree … that would be one example of “something actually going on.” I don’t have a problem with that – it’s the “source” I have a problem with.

In my experiences, during the most trying time (the 16 months episode – “trying” because it was 100% “different”) I got another statement in my head as I slept that woke me up: “Hey bro, your dad died.” This is from my notes.

On top of this (like I needed more) on December 28, 2005, at exactly 4AM Central
Time, as I slept, it happened again. I was suddenly woken up by a voice in my head that
said: ‘Hey bro … your dad died.’ Now I had a real problem. If my father didn’t die (and
of course, he didn’t) what was I supposed to do with that? Logic would dictate that this
was a crash-induced psychotic event, and that there was no way to get around it -
unless….
The only thing that I could think of was that this had something to do with another
‘father’ … the ancient rebirth of the sun, Sol Invictus (also labeled as our father, the
sun). Sol Invictus, after three days of death (the winter solstice) was reborn on
December 25th (when the sun began its northern trek). So, what was this - an extremely
dry joke - as if to say he hadn’t made it back after three days on the 25th, let’s give him
three more days? Oops, didn’t make it by the 28th either, the ancient father of mankind
(which would make him my father as well) is dead.
Now that’s all well and good, but why 4AM in the morning? I screwed this up with
16 months, and later thought there may have been something connected to the time, but I
never looked at the clock back then. This time I when opened my eyes the first thing I
did was to check the time – so why exactly 4AM? If I was wrong, then I was wrong. If I
had a medical problem then fine, I would deal with it; but I wasn’t going down without a
fight. If this meant something I had to know what it was, if not … oh well.
I held this incomplete picture for a long time (four years and seven months to be
exact) because it never dawned on me that there could be a website where this kind of
calculation and picture creation could be made. I just put it on a shelf in my mind and
left it there. When I did stumble upon one, what I found shocked me. It seems that at
exactly 4AM Central time in the US, as near to where I was at the time as I could get, it
was high noon / midday over the exact land that created this lie of the sun god. Egypt
spread that doctrine across time and over the planet, Sol Invictus being the Roman’s last
great version of this lie. Ra was directly connected to the midday sun, as this was the
time the sun was strongest. The story of the sun god was what replaced the connection
between mankind and ET.
………

Today I have a much simpler explanational picture – the anti-aspect. This event mimicked the most difficult part of my experiences, and was simply designed to confuse the hell out of me, so I wouldn’t trust the info I had gotten that used this method. 16 months was all about how we think – or, actually how we DON’T think, “People always follow dead end roads, and never realize they are indeed – dead ends. It is coming!” Add to this – “Take all of your beliefs, put them in a pile in front of you, and BACK AWAY.” Beliefs are what people have, rather than a picture put together with facts / hard data.

The “hey bro” episode didn’t say anything … there was nothing about it that was useful. There did seem to be something there, but it was put there to make it look like it was saying something just in case I dismantled it. Why? Because “It is coming!” and they want us to die. Just like the elite who have confused the living hell out of this subject, and know it is coming, if we don’t know – we die.

No one is always right, there is no right way, or only way, there are just our own personal ways.

No – that’s wrong. There is always a “right way” which was the bottom line for the 16 months experience. When I heard “16 months” in my head, it was the first time that had ever happened. I was now wide-awake. WTF was THAT all about? The idea was, I was given a picture, and the question basically was – what cha gonna do with it?

Logically, 16 months doesn’t mean anything … it’s just a statement. But then – “what if” – enters the picture. Especially linked to the fact that 16 months landed on the vernal equinox – it had to mean SOMETHING.  Of course, I took the “what if” road, spent 16 months following what was really a set-up dead end road, put 1+1 together and got 75,000, and, fell flat on my face. Lesson learned – there IS a right way and a wrong way to do things in this subject. The problem is, there are parameters we need to straighten out. People think that just because there is a verifiable “paranormal” aspect running in front of your face, and it tells you that it’s “light – and it cares for you and wants to help you” that it couldn’t POSSIBLY be LYING. Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t … this is up to you to discern. Like you say …

we as a race are learning and discovering all the time, in science in every subject. we have to be open minded and open to looking at information in different ways, and changing our minds if the information shows us that. Just because a person gets the information wrong once doesn’t mean that all the information given has been wrong.

I agree … hence my quote below:
You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.

i see people slated because of one thing thats been proven to be wrong and people forget all the times that person was right, such is the focus on negativity. sometimes we need to move the goal posts. we are all just trying to find answers and sharing what we know or experience. No offence intended here at all but just because you dont experience something or havent experienced something it doesnt make that wrong or untrue. i know its not proof of anything in the way you would like ,but for some people its proof enough. sometimes we have to take a leap of faith and see where it takes us.

I agree … except for the last lines … I took that leap with the 16 months experience … and learned my lesson years ago; now I refuse to do things any other way. I was given 18 pages of Brenda’s material, and more was supposed to come. I have talked with her in email, and have an updated view of what is going on in her head today. 1+1=2 … her references are flawed, her approach is wrong, and her experiences are being driven by the anti-aspect. After all these years she is STILL in Rendelsham – talk about going in circles. I am open to anything anyone has that will erase this picture, but I don’t see it happening. Yes, I am the biggest pain in the ass ever … but damn it, we have a problem, and until we start viewing this properly and start dismantling the confusion aspect, we are all going to die when the event hits – period. Just like the elite, the paranormal anti-aspect (and they ARE out there) doesn’t care about YOU.

Nite-nite Sleep

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:27 pm

I just wanted to add this to the above ... when I listen to what people say they were told by the "galactic federation crew" and basically how wonderful they are - "beings of light" - blah, blah, blah ... I can't help making a mega-jump to the topic of narcissistic supply. You can follow the link and read the whole thing, but this just sounds SO MUCH like those spirits - you know ... like the "MASTER Spirits."  d'oh  I just call them ex-humans.

The narcissist, in contrast, is the mental equivalent of an alcoholic. He is insatiable. He compulsively directs his whole behaviour, in fact his life, to obtaining these pleasurable titbits of attention. He embeds them in a coherent, completely biased, fantastic picture of himself. He uses them to regulate his labile sense of self-worth and self-esteem. He needs narcissistic supply to carry out basic mental (ego) functions. Without it he crumbles and becomes dysfunctional.

http://samvak.tripod.com/faq76.html

As far as the (alien?) David Daniels goes, tell him to get his butt over here ... I want to talk with him. chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:34 pm

When i first began chanelling i was receiving messages from a being that said they were Ra,some of them were very emotional,one in particulalar spoke of the sun and the stones becoming one,it would be bliss,it would be bliss.

With The Galactic Fereration,i think there are two of those groups,the one that i was seeing on fb,or links too i felt were fake.

i will be back after the weekend,have a good one guys. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Yeah, but see that's just it ... the communication is as etheric as they are. Why would that be unless it's all BS? When I talk to you, I talk straight across ... if you don't get it, I'll try to clarify so you do get it.

As far as the galactic fed or federation of light goes, had Blossom Goodchild never opened her mouth and uttered those words, we would not be having this talk today. Is she a channeler - or is she schizophrenic? As far as the followers go, Folie à deux is what they have to deal with.

In psychiatric literature, the idea of mental contagion is a recurring theme.
Folie à deux originally referred to a seriously disturbed relationship between
two people that involved spreading mental processes from one person to
another (and was viewed as being limited to the behavior of individuals
within families). However, as we will see from examples in this chapter,
it can also be a collective phenomenon whereby groups of individuals
are influenced by the delusions of one affected person.

http://media.wiley.com/product_data/excerpt/7X/04707424/047074247X-133.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:59 am

Seems we are going cold.

Information leads to knowledge and knowledge is light but there is very little light where information is suppressed or distorted. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:36 am

It depends on the individual, Del ... for me, "going cold" means putting something on the shelf until later. Like that one experience that I shelved and it took me (according to notes I made) four years and seven months to finally be able to finish it. In the meantime I had TONS of stuff to work on, some of it was shelved from earlier "going cold" episodes. It's like - I don't know what you were doing the past few days, but I have been working on and interesting aspect of Bolon Yokte's alleged "return." Was it finalized? No. Back on the shelf.

I have looked at people for YEARS as they are an intricate part of the overall picture ... and the entire picture regarding learning boils down to intrinsic (inner) motivation, and whether or not they really WANT to figure something out, or just prefer to believe what they prefer to be true.  

The UFO subject is kind of like going shopping at a food store; people are stationary, going round and around in circles, and as you walk down the isles it's like looking at "things" on a shelf. You can take what data you need and move on to another shelf. Your comment ...

Seems we are going cold.

Information leads to knowledge and knowledge is light but there is very little light where information is suppressed or distorted.

... does not take into account a critical aspect of the research (shopping) picture - "TIME!!" I've been doing this for just over 40 years ... all by myself ... because people have their own view of things, and are basically no help at all. The only upside to the picture is that they are stationary in their "circles" and I can get what I need, say g'bye, and move on.

"We" aren't going cold, Del ... I'm nice and warm. If this place died this afternoon, I'd just continue to do what I have always done - keep going all by myself. If anyone else is cold, I would suggest putting a heavier coat on ... sometimes storms come through.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:34 am

Well that is certainly true Jim. maybe we should simmer on the back boiler for a while until we can sift through the ashes, and then maybe throw some fresh kindling on the fire. I have been noticing of late that the UFO/Paranormal subject has quietened down a bit in the media lately, I have been reading all manner of things about the religious subjects but just end up back at the beginning again, someone does know something, that is a dead cert, but finding that someone is causing a problem. I suspect the Vatican scholars in the high ranks know something that we don't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:11 pm

If something is a problem - put it on a shelf in your head and go do something else; you can ALWAYS come back to it ... it will be sitting there waiting for you Basketball

We WERE looking (some pages back) at a more defining overall picture of this subject, that had to do with the convergence of a "simple" UFO picture, to a more "complex" UFO picture. Complexity was multiplied to an astounding level when abductions began, a picture that didn't even exist in the earliest stories.

Then there is this picture I do not feel we are EVER going to get straight - did "the gov't" actually make contact early on? What went on after that period confounds me, because somehow the esoteric aspect of this picture knew what I had concluded years back - that "something is coming" - and they figured all that out a half dozen or so years before I even started the study. Then, if they did, why are they hiding it from us? I could see, based on the 1950s picture of religion, that people back then would have freaked if they heard their religion was nothing more than religious elite BS. I dunno.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:48 pm

Could it be Jim,that we all have different info/expeiences,that may mean something at a later date.perhaps because of an event,an upgrade,an allowance of being allowed to know/understand more.
we all have different experiences/paths to follow.so if we create our own reality by following where our mind/experiences take us,the outcome for each of us would be different.At some point in the future,maybe we could fit it all together,because of an event or some other happening or change.
i hope ive explaned this well Wink not quite sure,but i know what i mean.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:50 pm

Del,i think its gone quiet because people are fed up with the bs,and because there is no new information to look at.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:05 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Could it be Jim,that we all have different info/expeiences,that may mean something at a later date.perhaps because of an event,an upgrade,an allowance of being allowed to know/understand more.
we all have different experiences/paths to follow.so if we create our own reality by following where our mind/experiences take us,the outcome for each of us would be different.At some point in the future,maybe we could fit it all together,because of an event or some other happening or change.
i hope ive explaned this well Wink not quite sure,but i know what i mean.

You did, I get it ...

If that were the case (and I'm not saying it isn't) one would tend to see a melding together at SOME point in a combined total picture. It would take a complete halt with what we were doing - and an entrance of each perspective to see if there is anything there that would connect them. Data too would need to be examined to see if it was even worthy of incorporation into the picture. I have a real problem with alleged "hyper-intelligent beings" who can't seem to figure out HOW to communicate, and leave the listeners in a total state of - WHAT?!

I had that in my picture as well, and ranted for years that if someone had something to say - WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST SAY IT?! Turned out I was missing a piece, and the answer was based in constructivism. Turned out they really WERE smarter than me. lol!

It's like Brenda - I have nothing against her, I don't even know her. But actually I'm in a better, more neutral position to deal with the information because I don't know her. This is why I asked that anyone who had information, pass it along. You read the book(s), you should have the data - let's hear it. She said to me in an email regarding research: ":... no one can prove anything in this life." I disagree - if you spend enough time on a subject, you can collect enough information to verify or debunk it. It's "aspects" of the subject that could be a problem, but the main subject should be doable - sometimes you just have to shelve it and wait ... but it will come.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:28 pm

seeing you lifted extracts from mine and Brenda's e mails and placed them on here jim ( it's your site after all ) I will do the same from one of yours , you said this would be a whole lot easier if we didn't have a pond between us I agree ,we could actually take this bull by the horns over gallon of coffee and make progress I am sure .I am also sure Brenda will agree that her greatest demonstrateable et evidence was her contact with David daniels,she still is in contact with witnesses who met him ( some in very high places in our government of the time ) all I can relate is what is in her book and if you don't choose to read it that's fine but week in week out we read your links and try to help,i just think it would be a whole lot more polite to give the reading material at least a look before making such sweeping comments

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:47 pm

sunbern wrote: seeing you lifted extracts from mine and Brenda's e mails and placed them on here jim ( it's your site after all ) I will do the same from one of yours, you said this would be a whole lot easier if we didn't have a pond between us I agree ,we could actually take this bull by the horns over gallon of coffee and make progress I am sure .

Yeah - we wouldn't get much sleep that's for sure chuckle

I am also sure Brenda will agree that her greatest demonstrateable et  evidence was her contact with David daniels,she still is in contact with witnesses who met him ( some in very high places in our government of the time ) all I can relate is what is in her book and if you don't choose to read it that's fine but week in week out we read your links and try to help,i just think it would be a whole lot more polite to give the reading material at least a look before making such sweeping comments

The idea is, if you (and whoever else) have the info already, we can jump right into it. I learned a long time ago that buying books regarding etheric subjects without looking into the data first can be a waste of time.

As far as Daniels goes, I have no problem with the manifestation of etheric personalities; it has been a well recorded phenomena for a long time. My problems begin with what they have to say. Who said he was an ET? Daniels? Did you ever stop to think - he was lying? So he transformed into a reptilian-type being ... he transformed into a human too ... what's the big deal? He "knew stuff" ... so did the BS "Master Spiriits" that Brian Weiss dealt with through Catherine.

Bern, I want a counter argument - that's it. I want something more than "things went bump in the night - it was enlightening." I want to hear some sort of intelligence that came from the mouths of these beings. No, I'm not buying a book that the people who have read it can't back up with hard data from the book. Yeah, I'm a pain in the ass - but if I'm right ... hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:14 pm

Whatever "they" are,i dont think you can deny the overall message,its a good and positive message being given.i have seen many others talk of the negativity that hangs over the earth and i believe that to be true.i believe ther are more people who view things negatively and behave in negative ways.tv news is centred around negative depressing stories,for those influenced by it,they lots of them have a negative view of the world.all the hate,the fighting,war,murders,abuse of humans and animals,bleeding the planet dry of all it needs to keep flourishing,we are not doing too well as a race.if thats the
mind set you are in,you give off negative energy,which then can effect those around you.hell we cant even chat on forums at times in a positive way,we have all seen this time and again.
I know from my own experience that the messages,the experiences i have had,have changed me and my life completely,in particular over the last five years.i try and stay positive because i have experienced depression and never want to go back there,so whether the things we have happen to us make sense or add to the picture,or have undeniable proof,if its had a positive effect on your life,then that cant be wrong.its known that people have energy blockages within their bodys,these can be worked on and cleared.its the same for thoughts,and thoughts all go somewhere.its been proven with plants and ice crystals,the effects of positive and negative energys on those things.people have no idea how powerful words that you use really are.to change the world you have to change yourself first.its not bullshit either,it is true.if people treated one another bettter,were kind,considerate,to everyone it would have a huge effect,but such is the negativity in the world,its a huge task.people are locked down,with pain,regret,bitterness,hatred etc,many many people.people dont have the time to stop and think and to really appreciate what an amazing and beautiful planet we live on,most people have completely lost touch,with what is really important.
i also have to say Jim,i dont think anything can be proven without doubt in this simply because things change,there are things being discovered all the time,like people once believing the earth was flat,then having to change that once evidence showed it was round.The data that people work with,make their discoverys from,could just be wrong.i do think theres a lot we think we know,but actually we dont.so much is based on what other people have discovered,going on data in books etc that were written years back.all that can change at any time,or at least could if TPTB were not around,after all they wouldnt want us to discover anything that could completely re write history.again im not sure im explaining myself very well here.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:42 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Whatever "they" are,i dont think you can deny the overall message,its a good and positive message being given.

If we are talking about Brenda, I'm still waiting for said message.

i have seen many others talk of the negativity that hangs over the earth and i believe that to be true.i believe ther are more people who view things negatively and behave in negative ways.tv news is centred around negative depressing stories,for those influenced by it,they lots of them have a negative view of the world.all the hate,the fighting,war,murders,abuse of humans and animals,bleeding the planet dry of all it needs to keep flourishing,we  are not doing too well as a race.if thats the mind set you are in,you give off negative energy,which then can effect those around you.hell we cant even chat on forums at times in a positive way,we have all seen this time and again.

I agree - and why is that happening? Phase 2, 6000 years of sociopathic and narcissistic BS. Once upon a time we had it together - and then - they captured our minds by studying how we think, learned where the soft spot was, and used it against us. I'm not saying that just because one has contact with the etheric, that it's automatically "bad." Just like not ever sociopath is "bad" - look at the work Dr Fallon is doing trying to educate people. What I am saying is that every contact that fits the parameters of the picture I'm looking at needs to be scrutinized with an electron microscope. How much of what has gone on in this UFO subject generates nothing but fear? Was it an "alien" that did whatever to whoever - or was it something - "more local?"

I know from my own experience that the messages,the experiences i have had,have changed me and my life completely,in particular over the last five years.i try and stay positive because i have experienced depression and never want to go back there,so whether the things we have happen to us make sense or add to the picture,or have undeniable proof,if its had a positive effect on your life,then that cant be wrong.

THAT would be hard data. Like I said, just because "whoever" is etheric, doesn't automatically make them bad. In my experiences logic / facts supersede everything because we have a bad habit of guessing / feeling what is right, and right now we are in a ton of trouble. Anything that crosses the path I am on (and your experiences do not cross with mine) get scrutinized heavily. It has to be that way.

its known that people have energy blockages within their bodys,these can be worked on and cleared.its the same for thoughts,and thoughts all go somewhere.its been proven with plants and ice crystals,the effects of positive and negative energys on those things.people have no idea how powerful words that you use really are.to change the world you have to change yourself first.its not bullshit either,it is true.if people treated one another bettter,were kind,considerate,to everyone it would have a huge effect,but such is the negativity in the world,its a huge task.people are locked down,with pain,regret,bitterness,hatred etc,many many people.people dont have the time to stop and think and to really appreciate what an amazing and beautiful planet we live on,most people have completely lost touch,with what is really important.

Again I agree ... we are today what we are because we didn't stop what should have been stopped 6000 years ago. The fact that piece we touched on was added to Genesis 6, shows there was a remnant of something floating in their minds ... but unfortunately it was linked to another wrong idea, and, the confusion continued.

i also have to say Jim,i dont think anything can be proven without doubt in this simply because things change,there are things being discovered all the time,like people once believing the earth was flat,then having to change that once evidence showed it was round.The data that people work with,make their discoverys from,could just be wrong.

But it's a constant search for the answer ... conclusions are inwardly known as conclusions to date, because the picture is in a constant state of flux. The idea is, you wouldn't be where you are if you hadn't looked at all. I read some of my notes from almost 20 years ago - I wasn't even close. But because I went that far, I got to where I was 10 years ago, and today's picture is completely different - as will the picture I have tomorrow, 6 months from now, etc.

i do think theres a lot we think we know,but actually we dont.so much is based on what other people have discovered,going on data in books etc that were written years back.all that can change at any time,or at least could if TPTB were not around,after all they wouldnt want us to discover anything that could completely re write history.again im not sure im explaining myself very well here.

You're doing fine ... like I said, the study parameters are always changing as new information comes in; that's just the way it is. This is why I kept nagging for Brenda's information, because if whoever has conclusions based on that information, you thought about it, I want to hear what's going on in your head. Based on reactions, I have to say there isn't any information because the ball keeps being tossed back to me, and Homie don't play that. I want whoever to draw a conclusion, and tell me what they think and why they think that. Stand behind what you believe ... and tell us why you believe that. You did it just now - I didn't bark  Very Happy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:51 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Del,i think its gone quiet because people are fed up with the bs,and because there is no new information to look at.

I believe you could be spot on there DW.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:56 am

Del. wrote:
Dreamwalker wrote:Del,i think its gone quiet because people are fed up with the bs,and because there is no new information to look at.

I believe you could be spot on there DW.

"New information" would be in the category of "explanations" regarding what is, and what has been, going on - it all stops there, like a train at a station. Who gets on that train, doesn't matter - cuz the train is going to leave anyway whether you get on it or not. If I've learned anything over the last nine years, it's that said train is going to be empty.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:19 am

ok ,before I met Brenda I hadn't even seen a ufo ,now I have ,I'm not saying Brenda put it there but let me say it another way , as I have said before things happen where she is. I have witnessed personally two other ufo sightings with her in the presence of a group of people each time and poltergeist type events also ( books flying off shelves in her house ,and a calendar hanging on her door on a hook detached itself ( no wind ,loop still intact ) and dropped to the floor .she is in touch with someone or something ,she calls them her et guides and her spirit guides ,who am I to argue I never saw diddly squat before I met her so I have all the evidence I need ,I am now convinced that supernatural things do happen ,whoever is doing it is either trying to mess with our heads or make us think ,obviously I prefer the latter ,but in brendas case she seems to have been `selected ` to channel information ( which she mostly doesn't understand and neither do we )into our domain for you would think a reason ,they're not very forthcoming are they ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:18 pm

That's just it ... it's all about the data, or in this case it seems, the lack thereof. I have NO problem with paranormal happenings ... I did my own experimentation for ME, and I have what I need - they (whoever that boils down to) ARE THERE. Definitions still are dependent on information in circulation, but in my overall assessment, the psychological picture is identical to the human picture - hence they are us, probably in a rehab situation, only dead. I also believe they are capable of far more than "ghost hunters" give them credit for. People have seen "people" and were talked to right in front of their face - till they vanished - then the light went on in their heads. Shocked

"ok ,before I met Brenda I hadn't even seen a ufo ,now I have ,I'm not saying Brenda put it there but let me say it another way , as I have said before things happen where she is."

Was it a ball of light? Or an actual discernible "craft?" I ask because your next sightings statement is directly linked to typical paranormal activity - and doesn't sound too "intelligent."

I have witnessed personally two other ufo sightings with her in the presence of a group of people each time and poltergeist type events also ( books flying off shelves in her house ,and a calendar hanging on her door on a hook detached itself ( no wind ,loop still intact ) and dropped to the floor .

This sums it up nicely: "whoever is doing it is either trying to mess with our heads or make us think"

Based on my own experiences, all I did was "think" ... in order to make a person "think" there has to be something "to THINK about" - and thus far, I don't see it. OK, so now you know about "paranormal" ... but in the overall context regarding what I was supposed to "think" about, why is it that I'm the one who has to supply the details regarding what is coming, and "they" - in all this time - haven't mentioned anything? You are "thinking" about "something" ... but that "something" amounts to the following:

whoever is doing it is either trying to mess with our heads or make us think ,obviously I prefer the latter ,but in brendas case she seems to have been `selected ` to channel information ( which she mostly doesn't understand and neither do we )into our domain for you would think a reason ,they're not very forthcoming are they ?

And that's the whole point. This sounds more like a side-show than anything else.

The idea behind teaching is to reach a point where the student understands the ins and outs of the entire subject, and the best method for this is constructivism. Why? YOU put the picture together. Yes, it can take time, but it is more efficient than the direct information giving method. If YOU want answers, YOU have to do all the work. The "given" information has to be understandable so you can work with it. If it's gibberish, what's the point?

If we take that idea and look at the entire UFO subject picture regarding paranormal-like happenings (like abductions) what do you see? What I DON'T see is a reason why intelligent beings would come here to do something, and then scare the living crap out of people, completely defeating the purpose. That sounds more like a paranormal doing than an ET doing.

We get caught up in the mysticism of the picture (ooo - ahhh) suckered in, exploited, confused, and when the event hits - game over. It's at this point someone should ask - "how do you know it is coming?" - at which point I will refer you back to page 10, where it started, and died, over the course of 30 more pages. I kept mentioning it, but, it keeps getting sidetracked. In the world of constructivism, you should have been looking at these pictures all along ... have you? I'm guessing not. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:14 pm

Good posts guys. Smile

Going back to what Bernie said about things happening to him after he met Brenda,i knew he was going to experience things before that.this has happened with other people too,i kind of tune into how they feel and know they are going to change,to start experiencing or seeing things in a different way.i do think some of it happens through connections we make with others,but also i believe the people like bernie are ready for it.i think we put it out there,and i think whomever we are dealing with here both paranormal and alien receive it.If you connect with somebody on a soul level as bernie has with brenda,experiences that person has can happent to others close to them,this has also happened to me.this connection goes much deeper than a normal freindship/relationship.i think we have a connection here too.
I also think Dels time is coming,i have a feeling he will start to see or experience things.
So if there are soul connections going on,where do they come from?does this not prove (not hard data i know) but at least point to ther being a connection with said people,elsewhere.so maybe past lives(dont shout Jim Smile ) or parallel lives or some other existence elsewhere,at another time.
Jim ive heard or read lol,you say about all the people that have passed on Earth,where are all their spirits/souls,does this not again possibly point to us having been here or another place before,you know like we are recycled.
take child prodigys,for example,where do those gifts/knowledge come from,its not been learned,its a quality/gift they seem born with.how many times have we heard people say "oh he/shes an old soul" or "theyve been here before".there has to be something in it.an explanation for it,so if its not a past life type thing,what is it?
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:34 pm

As far as "connecting with someone on a soul level" goes, I did have that for years - until I moved to N Carolina in '97 - and she (yes - a feminine someone dunno ) was gone. When I went back to NY on a visit, she was there ... in fact "contact" (if you want to call it that) began on the N Jersey Turnpike LONG before I got to NY. She has popped once just once here in Texas, it was a short kinda reunion, and then she was gone.  Sad

As far as where they come from ... no clue. If I guessed, I'd say the "front office" side of the paranormal other side we are headed for. I believe that was who was behind my experiences for the most part (can't prove it though) and the 16 months experience was the ET side of the picture. I believe they well know each other, and ET handles the physical aspect of the picture, and the paranormal handles what's coming after death.

As far as where do they all wind up, this is just a picture based on the scant data we have with a sprinkling of guesswork ... it seems the goal is to "go on" to the other side (whatever that's all about) and that's based solely on NDEs. If you don't make it because of the way you lived your life, you are either totally removed from this environment because you are that bad, or left here because you can rehabilitate and do things right. The idea is, if you lived here and were a complete shit-head, when you pass over you are STILL a complete shit head. Can you learn to not be a shit-head? Time will tell.

The reincarnation picture is flawed on too many levels besides the short time it has existed as a belief. The bottom line is that if it was true, we'd ALL know about it as we grew up ... but we don't ... it's only a select few, manipulated by spirits (sound familiar?) who are supposed to be (?) rehabilitating. Their psychological picture is one of human narcissism, they think they are all that and more, and all they are doing is screwing up the picture (and probably have been removed). The "removal" picture is based on one case, where a pissed off spirit who had been at a certain location for a LONG time, allegedly killed someone by pushing them down the stairs. For some odd reason, this spirit was never heard from again. Shocked

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:10 am

Dreamwalker wrote:
I also think Dels time is coming,i have a feeling he will start to see or experience things.

My time is coming to ''Experience things'' is a dead cert DW, I went through some very strange times when my first wife died of cancer, whether this was a chemical thing that goes on in the brain I cant tell, but it sure was the start of me looking into the world of spirituality but not religion. Another member here and I spoke about it just a few days ago.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:03 am

Have you ever tried the "getting EVPs on your phone app" approach? If they don't come to you, you go to them. Just have patience - sometimes you have to wait for a response. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:30 pm

((((((DEL))))))

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next