Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 35 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Mon May 11, 2015 1:55 pm

''I'm trying ... I'm trying'' Exclamation scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 11, 2015 3:07 pm

Here's a hint - the other character starts with the letter ...

Study Hall. - Page 35 WSCL1_O_INFPURPLE

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon May 11, 2015 6:59 pm

olrion who gave rise to the mother goddess and maybe the egyptian anch was the symbol (The orion depiction of the mother of creation ) bernie here again may be right off the boil but pieces seem to fit the basic picture....

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 11, 2015 8:08 pm

cheers

And just to save time, the "thing" is the superwave.

There are three component parts to this entire picture:
1) is Orion as the visible symbol, the Orion nebula as the "can't see it from here" invisible symbol.
2) The feminine character we have come to call the mother goddess, and ...
3) the superwave itself, sometimes just represented as the galactic center.

The feminine character (woman) represents life, and was the original "sign of life" in the context of ET coming to help. Carving dates goes back to almost 40,000 BC, probably attached to the end of the superwave back then. It seems to be around the same time Gobekli Tepe popped up, that Spanish carvings show the earliest of the symbol updates of the nebula. The Tanit version of the symbol was in early Egypt, and became the Ankh, "the sign of life." The last change in that symbol was the christian cross, again another "sign of life" in the same context - a destruction event was coming, and from the sky came the "help."

Are we good to that point? Basketball

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 12, 2015 2:52 am

Yep, I can follow all of that, so who was the help, and how did they help, and why did they help?
If three quarters of the planet got wiped out how can they have helped.
The big question is....Who did they help.......''The Nephilim/Anunaki/Illuminated ones''???

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 12, 2015 10:32 am

The idea is "three quarters of the planet" isn't supposed to get "wiped out" ... even what happened to the Clovis people wasn't supposed to happen, but news didn't travel well back then. It shows what can happen when ignorance of the subject reigns.

From the looks of everything - WE - are responsible for spreading the information, and that picture was cut short by the religious elite beginning with Gobekli Tepe, shifting then into blood-bath high gear in Çatal Höyük, and phase two in pre-Egypt ... and today we are again in the dark because "the govt" isn't saying anything. Add to this what I believe is the paranormal bull-shit aspect that teaches people NOTHING and created that entire "abduction" scenario - and we are pretty much f*cked in the mental department. This subject is a complete and utter shut down - forums are closing down or abandoned because people have given up, and frankly you can't blame them. It has been the same bullshit, over and over, for YEARS ... and people have had enough.

As far as the Long Count goes, based on what I'm looking at that I'm still tweaking, the Maya and Olmec people did not create this ... they inherited it. Credit is given because there is no sign of a "calendar" anywhere else, but this "calendar" was a fancy-ass creation. You can do all the computations on bones for god-sake.

This picture, based on what I'm looking at, goes back to a time just before the 40,000 BC superwave - and going one round further back seems to show that the base picture disappears. It's not possible to say who screwed up the simple doctrinal picture that was supposed to be attached to it, but the idea of "9 steps" connected to this Mayan religious elite idea of some "god" named Bolon Yokte, fits the parameters of the picture that ET was supposed to come back TODAY ... and, if you notice ... they are here. Add to this everything that seems to get in the way of "learning" what we have lost, and that pretty much paints a picture of today.

This so-called Long Count was not created by us ... the mathematical computations involved regarding the pinpointing of three constellations (Orion, Virgo, and the galactic center) over and over again, over a period of 50,000 years (at which point, going back further, the picture gets scrambled) is something we could only do today with computer based software ... so we DIDN'T DO IT. If we didn't do it, gee, I wonder who was smart enough to be able to do it ... hmmm ...  hmm

These three constellations are repeated in sets of four - the furthest back is when the pattern seems to start, about 50,000 years ago. It begins with Orion, goes to Virgo (the feminine / help / life aspect), goes on from there to the galactic center (superwave source), and finishes with Virgo "going away" / sinking into the western horizon at dawn. It's at this point the pattern starts all over again ... how the hell does that "just happen?"

If you go back to the 2012 doom-date scenario, everyone was ooo-ing and ahh-ing the fact that the sun rose pointing to the galactic center ... that "picture in the sky" was 1/4 of the total message that had been repeating for 50,000 years. The constellations involved are directly connected to everything that was part of my experiences since 1955 ... you tell me how THAT'S possible.

"Orion" is the "holder" of the invisible key which is the nebula and the symbol involved "THAT WE CAN'T SEE FROM HERE! This nebula was connected to the feminine character (also represented as Virgo - who was established as "the Age of Virgo" during the last superwave). The entire picture regards help concerning the event connected to the next symbol - the galactic center. After it's over, "Virgo" leaves, and the one piece I can't verify is the fact that when Virgo "leaves" Aquarius is also on the eastern horizon. The "new age and Aquarius" ideas are modern ... and I'm still waiting for an email answer to my question about it d'oh If anyone has any historical information on Aquarius and the idea of a new beginning, I'd love to hear it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed May 13, 2015 3:25 am

That was an interesting bit of reading Jim, you can have a rest now because you cant go back any further than that.

In regards to Aquarius sorry mate all I know is it was sung by the 5th Dimension in 1969... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

Or that the  Astrological ages exist as a result of precession of the equinoxes and determining astrological ages by the location of the sun in one of the twelve zodiac constellations at the vernal equinox, which corresponds to the moment the sun rises above the celestial equator, marking the start of spring in the Northern hemisphere each year. Roughly every 2,150 years the sun's position at the time of the vernal equinox will have moved into a new zodiacal constellation.

Or maybe......
The Age of Aquarius is causing great turmoil, to make room for the new values of love, brotherhood, unity and integrity. Everything with Piscean values is being exposed and taken down. This includes governments, corporations, individuals, and even personal relationships. Many call this a disaster, as the world appears to be falling apart.

But on reflection...
It's uncanny how the Mayan Great Age and the Egyptian Age of Aquarius agree. These two ancient peoples were on opposite sides of the world with no physical contact. Both the Aquarian Age and the Mayan Great Cycle appear to have begun at the same time, around 2012. One could argue that there was contact since the word "maya" also can be found in Greek text. What's interesting is both are based on precession of the equinoxes.

Conclusion....
Scientists today confirmed the galactic alignment as the Maya predicted, There's no question that one of the great cycles of the traditional ancient Mayan calendar comes to a completion of its count at that time in 2012, In fact, many scientists believe we should be paying closer attention to what the Maya predicted for our own sakes. Hidden in their hieroglyphic text is the key to our own salvation, but we must open our minds eye to see it. The Maya calculated to the day the historic alignment on December 21, 2012 over 2,000 years ago.
Our ancestors devised every method imaginable to alert us to a single fact, now is the time of the most extraordinary conditions and opportunities that accompany the rarest of events, the shift from one world age to the next. Fractal Time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 13, 2015 9:53 am

I sat here yesterday and went over this entire picture going back to 95,000 BC ... beyond that I'm over the limit of the program I'm using, but the picture used in the "9-step" period starts to fall apart anyway after the 44,000 BC date as you go backwards in time. Connected to all of this is what is called "The Great Leap Forward" and the time period given is in and around that 40,000 BC date. The notes I'm making sum it up this way:

Something happened around the 40,000 BC marker, and it’s called The Great Leap Forward. Whatever it was, this one line sums everything up: There does appear to be quite a different life before and after about 40,000 years ago.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/12/1217_031217_modernhumans_2.html

The Olmec seem to connect to Africa according to something I read awhile back, via the Manding language - that and the African faces on those HUGE stone carvings they made, seem to verify the connection. If they came from Africa, Egypt is there and as we all know, doctrines spread like wildfire over the course of millennia.

If I stick to the guidelines of the Orion / "goddess" subject the way I understand it, the only conclusions I can come to say that ET was here for the superwave C 40,000 / 45,000 BC. This would connect to the "great leap forward" idea, and whatever the hell THAT was all about.

As far as the bizarre astronomical picture that somewhere in the picture became the religious Bolon Yokte / 9 step idea ... staying within the parameters of the data, this is all I can get:

ET wanted to create something that could be used as a memory device that would last through time and connect to a base understanding regarding the superwave / ET arrival / help picture. The picture pattern that popped up in the sky that I'm calling the 9-step picture (with Orion, Virgo, and the galactic center) did NOT exist as a pattern before the 44,000 BC date ... as you go back in time, the picture falls apart. This means that as you come FORWARD in time, this 9-step picture was COMING TOGETHER. And if you think WE knew this was coming, I'd love to hear how that was possible.

Kind of like me sitting here and going to 7300 AD just to verify what I was looking at with one more added "step," ET projected the path of these constellations and created the base idea that was tied to my experiences - Orion and the nebula and "goddess / feminine picture" are the 3 component parts that I have been banging my head against the wall for years trying to understand - because that's the way constructivism is.

The four sky pictures involved ran from C 44,000 BC (see the pic I posted earlier) right up to today (the 2012 date). They repeated perfectly every step of the long count from that 44,000 BC date, and even on to the 7300 AD date I mentioned. This way, if a superwave (or really ANY unstoppable disaster) was coming, and ET showed up, we'd know what was going on. It seems, based on the scant data that exists, the "feminine picture" had an update that pooped up C 9500 BC, that would have to be connected to the C 13,000 BC superwave "arrival" - we now knew what the nebula looked like, and the "Tanit" picture shows up. It makes no sense really ... what would it do for those people? Nothing really - and I say it was more for US than THEM - as if ET knew what was coming (the religious elite and the beginning of mass confusion) and just left it for us to figure out (because this is OUR planet, OUR life, OUR responsibility, and OUR problem).

This "Tanit" symbol / "update" was given at a time that is within the parameters of a known superwave already on its way, about half way here. The elite erased everything, replaced it with religion, and early in the the first half of the 1900s today, ET pops up. We were SUPPOSED to know what that was all about ... but, we have no clue. Sticking to the overall context, in the 1950s suddenly talk about "something is coming" begins (we left that back somewhere around page 10 here and never finished it). Then 10 years later, more esoteric rhetoric pops up concerning the hunt for a feminine character and again, "something is coming." Then the Georgia Guidestones, 911, and anything else you'd like to toss in there, like the odd "Aquarius" connection to both Kennedy assassinations.

I took a quick look at the Egypt / Aquarius idea ... but I just woke up - my head is toast from all this astronomical tracking crap - and now I have to run out for awhile ... d'oh

I dunno - someone please prove me wrong so I can get out of this ...  dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed May 13, 2015 4:04 pm

Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 13, 2015 5:16 pm

Yeah, I remember that chuckle

Personally, I don't buy it ... I think it's a product of the Matrix movie and the computer revolution.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 16, 2015 5:53 pm

Well I'm done writin' what I was writin' ... where'd everybody go? Basketball

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 17, 2015 3:41 am

went to see my girlie flower

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 17, 2015 8:10 am

Through the Wormhole - Season 6 Episode 3 - Are We Here for a Reason?

This episode just came out, and true to form there's a ton of links for it already. Just pick one (the second one worked for me). There's a brief mention too in this about the time period of the great leap forward.

http://watch-series-tv.to/episode/through_the_wormhole_s6_e3.html

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 18, 2015 6:18 am

would like to watch that but ,need to install something to play it and unfortunately it carries a Trojan ( ask ) which is a pain ...will have another look though..( expect it's cos it hasn't got uk rights yet )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon May 18, 2015 11:40 am

Jim wrote:Well I'm done writin' what I was writin' ... where'd everybody go? Basketball

Been painting and decorating for the last five days and my laptop has been buried in stuff, back on track soon.

This one seems ok Bernie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikky3YWB5jo

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 18, 2015 12:35 pm

bless you my son ! good luck with the decorating my favourite pastime NOT hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 18, 2015 1:33 pm

Fasinating vid jim (thanks del ) the more we learn, the more we know ,the more we know the quicker we go...... evolution explained so eloquently Smile

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon May 18, 2015 3:05 pm

sunbern wrote:bless you my son ! good luck with the decorating my favourite pastime NOT hide

Yeah I know what you mean Bernie, I've put it off for two years now but, had to take the bull by the horns this time. d'oh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Had a very interesting talk with Dr Mark Van Stone about the repetitive anomaly with the long count dates (Orion, Virgo, galactic center). And no, I didn't bring up ET chuckle

He thought it was very interesting, but being confined to the rules of scholastic-land, and there being NOTHING on this at all, he couldn't say if it was transmitted from the past or the Maya knew something. Whatever the case, one would tend to think that if this is what I believe it to be, and the Maya knew, they wouldn't have screwed the picture up as much as they did with religious BS. The "god" Bolon Yokte and his return may very well be all that was left of the ET return ... he was supposed to have been here in 3114 BC, the time of the minor galactic superwave. There's an echo, but that's about it - kind of like Christianity, but Christianity has more details about the coming event and the arrival from the sky ... it's just the cast of characters that got all balled up.

Nice find Del ... I did not see a full version on YouTube. scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 19, 2015 4:57 am

Mmmm,
The baktun ceremony was a series of rituals, focusing on the Nine Gods and their emanation and rulings, these rituals have seldom been understood for what they are, part and parcel of the 2012 phenomenon. The question nevertheless remains as to who these Nine Gods are.
“Nine Gods” are not just an ingredient of the Mayan culture, there were also Nine Gods in the ancient Egyptian religion, as well as many others (e.g. India). To the Egyptians, they were also known as the Nine Principles and they were directly linked with their Creator Deity, Atum. Control over these Nine Principles was instrumental in the successful rule of a Pharaoh. Proper control over them meant that balance – linked with the deity Ma’at – was maintained and all was well with Egypt, the world and the universe. One can see that The Nine in an Egyptian or Mayan setting, were closely related, they determined the ruling of an era, and their consultation was of extreme importance to the success of the nation.

Since the 1950s, decades before the 2012 phenomenon rose to prominence, there has been a select number of people that have been speaking about a “Return of the Nine”. For some, this is the return of nine extra-terrestrial beings.

So what are The Nine?
A group led by paranormal researcher Dr. Andrija Puharich that contacted “The Nine” in the early 1950s. They believed they were an alien intelligence, not necessarily physical, but definitely not terrestrial in the most literal sense. The nine participants each challenged one entity, which communicated through them as a collective. Puharich was quite clear that these entities had a connection with ancient Egypt. In the 1970s, he chanced upon a young Israeli psychic, Uri Geller. During the many scientific experiments Geller was put through as part as the CIA’s Remote Viewing experiments, Puharich realised that Geller could contact The Nine, and, specifically, that whereas in all previous attempts, he had required a panel of nine people to participate, Geller could channel all nine together.
As Geller’s fame rose, Puharich decided to write a biography of the exploits of this remarkable psychic. In the book, Puharich mentioned the Nine, but for reasons that will forever remain obscure, he largely ridiculed The Nine, even though for several decades before – and after – he would remain obsessed with them. Equally, whereas previously he had spoken of them as an alien intelligence, in the book, they had become an extraterrestrial intelligence.

Fascinating if believed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 19, 2015 9:00 am

If there was anything to the nine idea, it was lost a LONG time ago. Like I told Dr Van Stone, I just find it odd that this "9" ideas follows the timing from the superwave 40,000-odd years ago all the way to a specific date in a repeated pattern. What we didn't get into was the ET aspect.

The characters involved in this pattern are the exact characters that popped up in my final conclusions after everything I went through. How the hell does that JUST HAPPEN? As an odd side note, this pattern begins to fade out with the next long count round after 2012, and by the second round after 2012 - it's totally out of whack.

If "we" put this together, the picture I have goes back to the 95,000 BC long count date. It would mean humans kept track of the sky with such precision they would have been able to project into the future and know what constellation would be where at whatever time as far as 40,000+ years into the future. Yeah, OK.

The "feminine" aspect of the picture would have been a spacial linguistic tie to the idea of "life," and the "obese" feminine character would have been their reference to the Orion nebula - because they knew what the nebula looked like - something WE have only gotten high-res pics of since 2006. Uh-huh ... oddly too, the exact same time the Orion phase popped up in my experiences.

Then there is the problem of the nebula symbol update ... gee, something they didn't know? And that happened at the end of the 13,000 BC superwave. It was something that was pointless for them back then, but for us it's the ultimate enigma. Why would we need it? Oh, I dunno, maybe "someone" knew the entire picture was about to get totally screwed up?
whistle

Enter the religious elite, things get changed, phase 2 gets kicked into high gear at the exact time of the minor superwave C 3300 BC ... 6000 years later ET shows up - again the picture is totally screwed up, we have NO clue what is going on .. does anyone else see a pattern here?
chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 22, 2015 11:44 am

This goes along with DreamWalker's question ... I still don't buy it. If it's true, and "whoever" is "out there" is smarter than we are, they already know it ... so why continue to do anything - it's pointless. It would be like all the characters in your desktop game just stopped what they were doing, and stared at you - cuz "they knew" they didn't exist beyond the parameters of the computer program.

Unless, it's all a "show" for "us" ... at which point the picture gets a little ridiculous.

Through the Wormhole Season 6 Episode 4 Do We Live in the Matrix?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 35 Empty BERNIES COMPUTER

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat May 23, 2015 7:46 am

Bernie asked me to let u all know he will b off line for awhile, as his computer have blown up beyond repair.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 23, 2015 9:19 am

That doesn't sound good ... d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 am

tin foil hat hide .....Ooops!! I heard the explosion up here in Lancashire.....chuckle Bad luck there Bernie, maybe it was time for a new one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next