Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 19 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:30 am

This is where I usually wind up getting stuff thrown at me, but I'm going to say it anyway Crying or Very sad  Considering the opening lines, and the fact that after all this time NOTHING has been put together, why would anyone waste time on this? We go around and around in circles ... and accomplish nothing.

"... but what I can tell you is that far more than ten thousand hours have been devoted to the study of the Cash-Landrum incident, and we’re no closer to any final answer on this particular topic."

Then too, regarding the "hypnosis" part of the picture - this is from my notes:

They get their information in most cases via regressive hypnosis so they can remember, and then there is a problem which was brought out by Dr. Scott Lilienfeld who was quoted in an article in UFO Magazine (Vol. 24 No. 1):
“… ‘hypnosis is not a memory retrieval tool; it’s a behavior modification technique being used wrongly in ufology.’ He compared its ability to recover memory to getting someone drunk then asking questions.”

Study Hall. - Page 19 Ingakess10

chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:16 pm

just pop in here and relieve the tension a tad , been reading dr.violettes latest ( I'm still playing catch up ! ) and very interesting it is too ,two questions jim .......1.did dr voilette coin the phrase "mother star" for the galactic core ? and 2. if not do you think this could be the mother goddess origin ?.putting 2&2 together as I am want to do perhaps this `birthplace` ( for new galaxies and planets ) has always been known about ( or we were told ?????? alien )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Dr L has a really big problem with the "galactic center / black hole" idea ... and that's so far outside of my playground, I couldn't even begin to comment. As far as mother star - this was used in 1985 according to this post - so, his context, sounds like his idea with relation to the GC.

Prediction No. 7 (1985): Subquantum Kinetics predicts that matter-accreting black holes do not exist. Instead, it predicts the existence of highly massive, very dense celestial bodies of finite size called “mother stars” which continuously and spontaneously produce matter and genic energy in their interiors.

As far as the goddess origin, that points to the Orion nebula gas outflow shape, and deals with (as far as I can see) ancient symbol-based language. The base idea of the ET calamity / intervention picture deals with the idea of life, and woman represents - life, so for me - it's language.

Depending on the picture taken, it can be artistically interpreted as a head on top of a big fat body.

Study Hall. - Page 19 Uks008

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:57 pm

ok,that blows my theory out of the water ,you have so many facts and references at you finger tips ,thanks ,you would have made a wonderful teacher jim ,but i think I would have collected a fair few detentions if had attended your class, Evil or Very Mad way better than the ones I attended though .I think your grand kids were so lucky you took the time to educate them

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:43 pm

I subbed part time in N Carolina for 7 years before the car wreck ... we had FUN. In all the time I was there I had only one problem with one student, and I told him to step out in the hall. When we got there I looked at him and said - WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!? He almost fell over he laughed so hard - NEVER expected that kind of language from a "teacher." After that, he was fine chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:09 pm

lol! lol! lol! chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:20 pm

This is Jim ... I just wanted it posted that I can get into Brenda's account that I made for her. Brenda, if you're out there, all you have to do is make a new password.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:25 pm

thanks jim ,have relayed the message

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Seems the email address needs to be changed too ... lemme see if I can get in there again and change it to hers.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Seems I can't, but it seems Brenda Marguerite has joined ... I'm guessing that's her.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:33 pm

OK, I got the email changed ... if she has any problems with her account, use the the one I made. Once we get this settled I'll delete the one I made.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:11 am

ok thanks,she tried for ages last night will ask her to try again today ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 19 Empty from brenda marguerite.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:23 am

hi jim don't know if u received my last e mail. think I might have deleted it as I sent it. anyway it said I liked reading your stuff u post up. basically I am kept quite busy reading other peoples manuscripts and searching out information for other peoples books. keep up the good work.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:43 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:hi jim don't know if u received my last e mail. think I might have deleted it as I sent it. anyway it said I liked reading your stuff u post up. basically I am kept quite busy reading other peoples manuscripts and searching out information for other peoples books. keep up the good work.

You made it ...  cheers  

No, haven't gotten any email from you. You can send email and private messages to us from here if that's easier - the square buttons under the user pics.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:27 pm

Ok ... we need to start something here as I am bored out of my skull ...

If the premise is correct, and they are here because "it is coming," then one would tend to think (since we no longer knew anything like we should) that somewhere along the line ET would have begun some kind of mass "attention getting" program. It kinda looks like the "Battle of LA" was it - or supposed to be "it" - and it wound up an aerial attack? Whatever the case, on this day in 1942 - it happened, and according to Dr Littleton, this was one of the largest "mass" UFO sightings in history - over a million people saw it.

The focus here isn't so much the event as it sits in our heads, but was it the first "attention getting" event because "it was time?" From here we go to Roswell, and whatever the hell that was all about. This picture continues to be buried in BS, which, if TPTB (or whatever you want to call them) were trying to erase the picture, makes sense. It was 10 years later (from Roswell) the added chapter appeared, ten more years to the update, and a total of 33 (Masonic?) years from Roswell to the Georgia Guidestones.

We need to create a beginning point - this looks like it. This vid starts at the discussion point, pay no attention to the fact it's an Ancient Alien episode  lol!

OK, it doesn't seem to want to start at the discussion point (3:27) so ... whatever you want to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VujrBpvLqko#t=207

Last edited by Jim on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wasn't me - must have been aliens LOL ...)

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:44 pm

ok ,busy day folks will look at the vid tomorrow ,glad you got here Brenda ,all good. cant wait to see the vid but too clapped to give it my all tonite Sleep

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:28 pm

We have given so much of this stuff the third degree,that video is very convincing and I agree that it was an attention seeker but as usual our response was predictable https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI0OP9wLL6_K__NJIeVaggAcWIrrLaM3DxRhPeG9P7cSQ7Xt97 ,ok you can say there was likely to be that type of response so soon after pearl harbour ,but I also think it was a` trial ` to see if we still had itchy trigger fingers when you consider the technology at their fingertips they probably only projected a hologram to test the water hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:55 pm

Well the idea is, if the premise is right, one would think they'd try it to see if they could get through to us without flipping us out in the process; maybe this is why the nighttime was used instead of the daytime. At any rate, there has to be a contact "beginning point" in this picture if it's right ... and that can be interpreted as it ... it just didn't go very well, unless that was what they wanted - to draw attention. If the UFO story is looked at from this point, what else do we have between that and Roswell? What happened after Roswell? Why the White House "flyover?" The picture becomes more crazy as time goes on, and eventually there is all the "abduction" crap that pops up out of the blue to seemingly - to scare people off? It all fits ... it's crazy, but it fits. Just like "it is coming" and the underground bunkers ... if everything is right, this fits too.

You tell me.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:29 am

Jim wrote:

You tell me.
hehe ,no, i'll make a suggestion ,perhaps they just said we ( us ) aint ready yet and then when they tried again we shot one ( or more ) down ( Roswell ) if you ask me I'm surprised they ever show up anywhere near earth at all ,from then on the reverse engineering thing rears it's head ( when we got our hands on a downed craft ) and the ours or theirs ? picture starts to muddy the waters.i think ( correct me if I'm wrong Brenda ) Betty and Barney hill were the first documented abduction cases that we can be sure of in recent times ( now either they were very clever and figured out they may be able to make some money out of this `new` phenomena or they really WERE abducted .Brenda and I were talking loosely round the subject last night and we both agreed it can become very dominant in a persons life ( I guess your quest is a good example ,Brenda's life likewise ) so perhaps they made the whole thing up by fantasising about the LA incident /Roswell or others ,we simply don't know ,we can only speculate .....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:31 am

I have always had my doubts about this incident to be ET related, there seems to be too many loose ends, here is a clip from Wiki.

UFOology[edit]

A photo published in the Los Angeles Times on February 26, 1942 has been cited by modern day conspiracy theorists and UFOlogists as evidence of an extraterrestrial visitation. They assert that the photo clearly shows searchlights focused on an alien spaceship; however, the photo was heavily modified by photo retouching prior to publication, a routine practice in graphic arts of the time intended to improve contrast in black and white photos.[11][12] Los Angeles Times writer [2]Larry Harnisch noted that the retouched photo along with faked newspaper headlines were presented as true historical material in trailers for the film Battle: Los Angeles. Harnisch commented, "if the publicity campaign wanted to establish UFO research as nothing but lies and fakery, it couldn't have done a better job."[13]

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:53 am

well that just about puts that into context (well researched del ) where are you taking us with this jim ,it seems we are just heading back into the mire Rolling Eyes personally I think you/we were on the right track when we were focussing on the paranormal aspect to all of this ,it does seem to be a good area for making progress.we mustn't run out of possibilities and ideas because our little think tank here is brilliant ,sorry I cant contribute a bit more but as you know this is my busy time but I feel we must keep this together.... if you could explain your thoughts a little I will feel more comfortable with it I am sure jimmaybe it's just me having a d'oh moment ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:58 am

sunbern wrote:
        hehe ,no, i'll make a suggestion ,perhaps they just said we ( us ) aint ready yet and then when they tried again we shot one ( or more ) down ( Roswell ) if you ask me I'm surprised they ever show up anywhere near earth at all ,from then on the reverse engineering thing rears it's head ( when we got our hands on a downed craft ) and the ours or theirs ? picture starts to muddy the waters.

See that's just it ... the idea is to establish a starting point based on the premise involved, and go on from that point. Instead of looking at everything at once and seeing nothing (like a pile of pieces on a table) you spread the pieces out, take ONE idea, and see if you can connect the dots and unearth that picture. Then people say - but we don't have an answer for "this" ... screw "this" ... stay on point and create what is creatable. Once that's done, then see if the "tack on" information is findable.

The base premise is: Based on sufficient data to make the claim - "something is coming." We add to this the idea of ET's intervention - ooo ... they're here ... and create just THAT picture. Once THAT MUCH is done, then you see if the tack on data can be - "tacked on" - to broaden that picture.

This is why I have the line below in my signature file.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.

i think ( correct me if I'm wrong Brenda ) Betty and Barney hill were the first documented abduction cases that we can be sure of in recent times (  now either they were very clever and figured out they may be able to make some money out of this `new` phenomena or they really WERE abducted .Brenda and I were talking loosely round the subject last night and we both agreed it can become very dominant in a persons life ( I guess your quest is a good example ,Brenda's life likewise ) so perhaps they made the whole thing up by fantasising about the LA incident /Roswell  or others ,we simply don't know ,we can only speculate .....

See, THAT would be an example of straying off topic. We should be going in THIS direction, but now you want to go in THAT direction. Relax - we'll go in THAT direction once we establish a base picture we can attach it to.

It has to be understood that "thinking" (on our part) is the key fallacy in the picture - and the PTB (or whatever you want to call them) have known this for 10,000 years at least. Information I was looking at shows - maybe - the religious elite idea goes all the way back to Göbekli Tepe ... not sure yet, but we shall see.

If sociopaths are good at anything, it's thinking. They size you up, pick out your weak spots, and approach you from that direction. This entire subject, if you look at it, is based on our emotional responses ... fear ... "if something is coming and we can make the people "fear" ... WE WIN - they die in the event."

So how do we deal with that? I've said this before - TURN OFF YOUR F*CKING EMOTIONS - and approach everything the way they do - logic. I have already (if you remember) been accused of BEING a sociopath, so evidently I must be doing it right. It works. Waaaa ... you have no respect for people's feelings ... waaaa .... oh shut the f*ck up will you! I'm trying to (if the data's right) save your asses. If it's wrong, well god-damn it let's prove it so I can sit back, put my feet up, and wait for someone else to come up with the answers. This idea has already been brought up in the "added chapter" ... "They will bear his sign and will receive from him the mission renewing for regenerated humanity the chain of tradition of humanity which has disappeared.

Oooo ... are we going somewhere?  You tell me chuckle "they" called it "the terrible time of the double cataclysm."

Either wake up, or bend over ... it is coming.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:13 am

Del. wrote:I have always had my doubts about this incident to be ET related, there seems to be too many loose ends, here is a clip from Wiki.

That's fine - now go look up eye witness accounts (like the one in the video) ... that "picture" is NOT the only data point ... it's a picture that has been continuously presented, and it blocks thinking, because it's easier to look at a picture than actually do some work chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 19 Neo

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:20 am

sunbern wrote:well that just about puts that into context (well researched del ) where are you taking us with this jim ,it seems we are just heading back into the mire Rolling Eyes personally I think you/we were on the right track when we were focussing on the paranormal aspect to all of this ,it does seem to be a good area for making progress.we mustn't run out of possibilities and ideas because our little think tank here is brilliant ,sorry I cant contribute a bit more but as you know this is my busy time but I feel we must keep this  together.... if you could explain your thoughts a little I will feel more comfortable with it I am sure jim maybe it's just me having a  d'oh moment ....

I have been doing this for 41 years ... having "moments" is par for the course. It's like I said above, you have a pile of pieces on a table - STOP LOOKING AT THE PILE. We have a beginning point, and the line from Alice in Wonderland says it all: Begin at the beginning, continue on until you reach the end: then stop. Where do we begin? Go back 10 or 12 pages and see where we were, and look how thinking strayed.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:08 pm

ok ,if it's any help I am hoping to meet Andrew Collins in a couple of weeks he has been to gobekli tepee several times and maybe he can answer some of our questions ,nearer the time I will ask you all if you have any questions you would like me to ask on your behalf ,meanwhile back at the ranch https://youtu.be/EhjkMoWLE_Y ok clearly something untoward was going on ,it is such a confusing picture though ,but I bow to your better judgement your research is painstaking ( sometimes literally I bet ) is there any particular aspect of this picture we can follow up do you think ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next