Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 20 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:59 pm

I have still not watched te vids so cant comment on them
I believe the Barney and Betty Hill case to be genuine.
I have been reading an account of alien contact in 1932,so though not an abduction,its an interesting read.Its the case of Leo and Mike Dworshak, Killdeer,North Dakota.
This account is in "Earth An Alien Enterprise" by Timothy Good.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:37 pm

As far as a question, yeah, but I want to sift this stuff more in my head. There isn't enough information to conclude anything, and there is the chance the "elite" idea in Göbekli Tepe wasn't a negative picture, and what popped up later in Cayönü - was. Gobekli Tepe was buried ... why? Mmmm ... maybe, if the negative forces saw it as a problem ... they got rid of it - slowly? I just don't know, and no one else seems to either ... there just isn't any info to go on. I mean I can go off the deep end too and guess ... it was "sacred land" because it was a landing site? Part of the premise is that ET was here during that last superwave event, and this WAS the time (+/-) that N America got toasted and the Clovis people (who had no clue about anything connected to this) all died.

Study Hall. - Page 20 Gobekli_5

As far as the Battle of LA, we have heard the stories over and over again ... hard data conclusions are not going to happen. Simply based on people's reports regarding what they saw, and the fact there is no counter argument outside of "blimps" and nothing was shot down in that barrage of artillery fire (and let's face it, if it was a blimp it would have been shot down), the speed it was going was too slow to be a plane (and right there we need to ask - what were they tracking?) the only thing left is a craft from "somewhere else" because it fits the parameters. And until concrete evidence finally defines this mess, we have as much right to say "craft" as they do saying "blimp." In fact our approach is more valid because I highly doubt you are going to be able to shoot them down, while on the other hand, a blimp gets punctured - and it's over.  

This would fall under the heading of a "place saver" idea, and added to the picture is one single idea: The show this put on was different from any other "sighting" ... it would have to be classified as "deliberate" with the idea of "wanting to be seen - by the masses" and simply the beginning of "Hi, we're up here" that could be used later (at least) as a data point.

So, if you want to look something up, go find out how many people actually "saw" a "craft" in the sky that day, and refute the "blimp" picture.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Ok yes there  were a lot ......//..it's like they are taunting us (and again the phoenix lights,whitehouse 52 ,Italian stadium 54,belgium 89/90 ) .... we are here but you cant touch us , no message just a presence ,a hidden message maybe ,perhaps one that we need to configure before they will make landfall ?.....

Last edited by sunbern on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:I have still not watched te vids so cant comment on them
I believe the Barney and Betty Hill case to be genuine.
I have been reading an account of alien contact in 1932,so though not an abduction,its an interesting read.Its the case of Leo and Mike Dworshak, Killdeer,North Dakota.
This account is in "Earth An Alien Enterprise" by Timothy Good.
We need to do this piece by piece ... the Hill's should be in there as well.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:31 pm

sunbern wrote:Ok yes there  were a lot ......//..it's like they are taunting us (and again the phoenix lights ) it is like we are here but you cant touch us , no message just a presence ,a hidden message maybe ,perhaps one that we need to configure before they make landfall ?.....
The "presence" idea would connect to the veridical paradox ... which was something I never got an answer to, but I can guess.
study

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:55 pm

it would be so easy for them to give us an irrefutable sign , a massive crop` circle` of the sphynx for instance or the message plate from voyager 1, but no just taunting and riddles ,they must be laughing their heads off that we don't get it .....just been looking at LA witness reports ,there are certainly some very convincing reports ,I guess it is easy to fall into the "official denial" camp because we have been" conditioned" from early learning to believe officialdom ,perhaps this is what your "put everything into a pile and back off " is referring to jim ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:02 pm

sunbern wrote:it would be so easy for them to give us an irrefutable sign , a massive crop` circle` of the sphynx for instance or the message plate from voyager 1, but no just taunting and riddles ,they must be laughing their heads off that we don't get it .....

I thought about that for a LONG time. Before I even "got" the constructivist approach, I was like: If you have something to say, why don't you just SAY IT! But this isn't a joke ... and they aren't laughing. We WERE prepared for this, but, we allowed the elite to take it all away from us. Generation after generation passed, and over the last 6000 years it spread planet wide and the knowledge got less and less - and finally vanished. All that's left of it is what we call the christian religion, where the base premise still exists (what they call 'the day of the lord' is the "event") but the cast of characters that are "coming" has radically changed from ET to religious based characters.

Then there was whatever was going on behind the scenes for the last who knows how many centuries, where it seemed there were people who knew, but, they vanished too it seems when the secret society expansion movement began. I believe Nostradamus ran into them, and his later quatrains were the result. He knew our history ... even wrote about it in the quatrains. SOMEBODY was floating around out there that knew - where the hell did they go ... absorbed into the Masons expansion movement? The only more modern day anomaly I never got an answer to, because the research vanished, was the Pearl Street wall glyph in Manhattan. I need a date ... I can't get it.

There are also a ton of people on this planet that aren't wanted, because they are NOT the kind of people you would want to relocate. They will take their attitudes with them, and cause problems wherever we would wind up. No, not a joke. This is our planet and our responsibility, and we blew it.

just been looking at LA witness reports ,there are certainly some very convincing reports ,I guess it is easy to fall into the "official denial" camp because we have been" conditioned" from early learning to believe officialdom ,perhaps this is what your "put everything into a pile and back off " is referring to jim ?

Well that has to do with thinking and jumping to unverified conclusions - which is why this subject is in the shape it's in. "Take all of your beliefs, put them in a pile in front of you, and back away." Why? Because "People always follow dead end roads, and never realize they are indeed, dead ends." And -  "It is coming!"

It's kinda like Landi Mellas' experiences ... although I always found this part of her experiences like mine as far as content, there were other parts that were just - odd.

I want you to look at the sky. He turned his eyes upward. The night sky hued into an ominous blood red as a vacuum of total silence engulfed me. Not a cricket sang, not a leaf rustled. My eyes were riveted to the heavens. An electrically charged atmosphere surrounded us, seemingly stretched to its limit, like a rubber band on the verge of snapping apart. I felt an uneasiness that at any second the sky would crack open like a delicate egg. Although I was only seven, from the deepest recesses of my soul erupted a knowingness of a catastrophic future event for planet Earth. I knew time was running out. Urgency was upon us.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:28 pm

OK, we're looking for an overview based on the idea that popped up later regarding "it is coming" - which would be the left out part of the picture, hence no one "gets it" - because there is no "reason" for this sudden "in your face" arrival.

This looks like a good collection of ideas to work from.

http://www.nicap.org/chrono.htm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:01 pm

Bloody Nora, that link is like the whole Encyclopaedia Britannica.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:11 pm

Yeah, pretty much - it's good for an overview at any rate. The 1800s UFO stories are not like what we know at ALL. There was one that told of a cow getting taken and was later found butchered, but they took it - with a cable? WTF? I'd go as far as to say this crap was made up cuz it basically makes no sense at all.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:36 pm

This was the best one ...

Summer 1942; Tasman Peninsula, Bass Strait between Island of Tasmania and Australia
A singular airfoil of glistening bronze color; domed upper surface; possible crew member, Cheshire cat emblem on dome.

rotf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:00 am

Study Hall. - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR3xcNgONCqsFCUw12G7ItlKJXeAYVLZCt2z3H2Awjj260mP_OLove it... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:06 am

Yeah, the implications, if true, are hysterical ... we would be "Alice" lol!

I don't know how far anyone has gotten with this material, I'm up to 1949. It's a hard read because it's the same picture over and over - basically sightings - and concentration starts to fail after awhile, even using my text reader; you just start to zone out.

The late 1800s events could have been influenced by HG Wells' War of the Worlds, but it seems things did get serious just before, and definitely after, the Battle of LA. The Govt took it seriously in a context of "Protection of Vital Installations" - so something was going on, and that something was exactly like what is presented - "someone is here."

As we get into the 1950s, we shall see what we shall see regarding further connections to the reason why certain people saw "something coming." Their initial approach makes sense, being connected to a base Christian context, as it's the same material. The change 10 years later to a quest for the feminine key also makes sense, but it's the information cut off, the not telling humanity part that's puzzling. Were they told that because of what they had done to the planet, they weren't wanted - and would be left here? It's odd the "under-ground bunker" idea began back then too, but again, it's all guesswork.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:24 pm

OK, if this is taken as it sits, it presents an interesting overall picture. We've all heard this before, as people go around in circles - but this would be a first attempt to give it a ... context.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/bluebook.html

If the govt was looking at this from the perspective of "science," and "science" was looking at it from the hard data approach, it would (possibly) explain this ...

A speech given at the Corning Glass Works by Dr. Condon soon after the study began is revealing:

"It is my inclination right now to recommend that the government get out of this business. My attitude right now is that there's nothing to it." "...but I'm not supposed to reach a conclusion for another year."

That final conclusion of the "Condon Report", released 9 January, 1969 was:

Our general conclusion is that nothing has come from the study of UFOs in the past 21 years that has added to scientific knowledge. Careful consideration of the record as it is available to us leads us to conclude that further extensive study of UFOs probably cannot be justified in the expectation that science will be advanced thereby.

On December 17, 1969, Project Bluebook was closed and the veil of secrecy had been completely drawn around whatever investigation of UFOs was being conducted by the military.

This end was about 2 years after "part two" surfaced in the esoteric community. I think the division here is just between hiding esoterics and logical thinkers ... because 911 wasn't "caused" by esoterics - it was "MAPPED" by esoterics ... it had to have had WAY deeper "power" connections to get things done.

Was the "scientific picture" used to allow the govt to say it's all bull ... forget it ... while somewhere in all this they - knew something was coming? If that's right ... why?

This is just an initial picture ... comments?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:34 pm

My thoughts would be That they are studying these events and always have been.would scientific knowledge be the same as technology,it only says they have learnt nothing scientifically.That they learnt nothing over twenty odd years,then why do it for so long ? we know M.O.D reports that are availiable to the public have been heavily blacked out,or disappeared.
i think only some people would be in the know,in both government and military.these studies i think would be top secret,
It is also possible,that they are as much in the dark as us.they know nothing,and would look stupid if they told the public this.
interference with witnesses could also be the same thing,they dont know,so hassle witnesses to find out what they know if anything.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:39 pm

apologies,still reading chronology study

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:26 pm

Jim wrote: It's odd the "under-ground bunker" idea began back then too, but again, it's all guesswork.
, now maybe this is where the us ( devil take the hindmost authoritarian brigade ) and them (,us hide ) cropped up ,the condon report was made public ( well ? ) anyway ",it's ok they pose no threat" was the message we were given ,I think they knew they had severely pissed the et's off and then took the hostile defense approach ,keep the plebs in the dark while we lock and load and enrol will smith chuckle ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:45 pm

When did the underground bunker idea come about ? i thought this was because of war originally.
where did the idea come from ?was it from knowing that people used to live in caves/underground tunnels etc ?
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:06 pm

I find this very interesting as i am AB+ It says that AB can oniy be negative,so thats wrong for a start.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_depopu24.htm.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Just got back in ...

In everything I looked at, there has never been a "date" for the event. Even in christianity (which was all that was left of our material) there was no date; everything was based on the arrival. In other words, if they popped up - you knew why. Well, they popped up - we had no clue. I believe the "govt" part of the picture, at least early on, was focused on war happening ... hence the beginning of the underground bunkers in the 50s. The esoteric part of the picture was different ... they looked at things differently, put 2 and 2 together, and came to a conclusion - it was coming. What was different was that the "intervention" part of the picture - didn't exist for them?  Or was their entire approach - different.

… we learn that a country exists, where death cannot reach man at the
terrible time of the double cataclysm. As for the geographical
location of this promised land, from which the elite will take part in the
return of the golden age, it is up to us to find it.

Their approach was biblical ... and could possibly think ET was satanic?

For the elite, the children of Elias, will be saved according to the word of Scripture,
because their profound faith, their untiring perseverance in effort,
will have earned for them the right to be promoted to the rank of disciples
of the Christ-Light. They will bear his sign and will receive from him the
mission of renewing for regenerated humanity the chain of tradition of the
humanity, which has disappeared.

Whatever the case, this was straightened out 10 years later.

Here is the proof that I knew the secret of the Seal of SOLOMON, that of this QUEEN I have visited the hidden residences.

There is just too much missing.

Last edited by Jim on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:18 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wasn't me LOL ...)

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:05 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:I find this very interesting as i am AB+ It says that AB can oniy be negative,so thats wrong for a start.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_depopu24.htm.

If you don't get the link, remove the period after htm

I know nothing about any of this medical stuff ... in fact it took me the last 2 months to get the truth behind the picture regarding DHT blockage. And if anyone knows what that is, and you are doing it ... you had better stop whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Odd i read it on that link,now its gone.
A quick run down  of it was that people who are AB blood type,are the only types that are PH balanced.that everyone starts off as AB but mutations occur which then change the blood to O or A etc.one of the main reasons given was copper,or deficiency of copper,all other blood types were defiecient in something.
It further went on to say that The Blood Of Christ which was on the Turin shroud was AB,thogh this group is known or spoken of as being the newest.It then goes on to say something about AB blood groups being the 144.000.I have never read this before and find it odd,also it stated that AB could only be negative,which i am living proof this is not the case.Also known as the vampire blood group because we can receive blood from all other types but only donate to ABs i think.
one of the headings in the link was depopulation which caught my attention.
AB is one of the rarest blood types,only shared by a small percent of the population.
I know what D.H.T is i havent heard of blocking this though i have read what can cause it to be blocked.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:31 pm

If I've learned anything about medical information, it's that you need to go over everything as many times as it takes to get it right, don't believe one source, cuz there is a pile of BS out there the likes of which you couldn't believe. (Hmm ... sounds like the UFO subject LOL...) You already found an error ... there has to be more.

The DHT crowd (the younger guys) all want to stop losing their hair cuz DHT is linked to hair loss, so they are out there looking for DHT blockers. I tripped over this subject because I was taking like L-Arginine and Lycopene and a few others, mostly for for circulation and blood improvement - target was the brain. What I wound up with, from out of the blue, was prostate problems and ED. It seems that the stuff I was taking were all DHT blockers (and THAT was never in the write ups) and now I had to figure out what the hell was going on because the research on testosterone and DHT has been totally screwed up as far back as 1941 relating to prostate cancer. The bottom line is DO NOT BLOCK DHT ... you WILL be sorry. Testosterone levels drop, estrogen levels rise, and you will be ALL screwed up. Lose your hair - either that or - eventually - prostate cancer.

I've corrected the problem, and have added boron and gingko to what I take (The best boron is Fruitex B, which has at least a dozen studies on it and is patented.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:17 am

Dreamwalker wrote:I know what D.H.T is i havent heard of blocking this though i have read what can cause it to be blocked.

I should add this ... blocking DHT is actually blocking the convergence of testosterone to DHT by 5a - reductase. This is an example related to a belief zinc blocks that convergence, hence what I meant by "blocks DHT."

http://supernaturalacnetreatment.com/does-zinc-reduce-dht/

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:37 am

I started to go through that NICAP/CHRONO list in the link but jumped forward to the 1950's, after reading about a dozen or so I started to get a bit bored with it and stopped reading, I think I shall give it another go tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next