Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 18 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:12 pm

So, lemme see if I have this right ... the ghost app - asked for my location? There's no communication between them? They can't look over your shoulder and see the location on the screen? scratch

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:59 pm

Who knows Why they need it Jim,or anything else. Wink

A freind of mine was looking for something to do with mobiles the other day,he came across an app,which allows parents to basically monitor their kids,where they are etc,its sold as a safety thing,this app apparently also allows you to read any texts etc for any number thats stored in your phone,one of the selling points is to check up on your partner.
Really FFS how insecure would you have to be to do that ? if theres no trust,then whats the point.things like that must cause more problems than they are worth.i know someone who reads her partners txts.i could not live with myself if thats how i was,snooping and checking up,going through pockets.what the hell is wrong with some people.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:20 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Who knows Why they need it Jim,or anything else. Wink

Oooo - k ... LOL ... so, what did it say?

... what the hell is wrong with some people.

This isn't the "old days" ... everything has pretty much gone down the tubes, hence the reason I live alone  lol!

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:47 pm

I think we may have crossed wires Jim,i meant the app just asked for my location iirc. TBH i though the app was purely for entertainment purposes only,i wouldnt expect it to be really measuring anything,it got me interested because of the relevance of the words to things i was doing at the time,or had been thinking about etc.

Like George Carlin said,"The planets fine,its the people that are fucked". Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:51 pm

OK ... glad we got that straight. cheers

Listen, I have not heard from Brenda and have no clue what's up. Are we going to start unraveling this mess or what?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:57 am

I would hazard a guess that after the stuff Brendas been through,she may be wary of having a laptop/computer.not that i know anything,just been re-reading her book.

Where to begin....they are here,they have always been here or some of them,they walk amongst us,we are them,they created us,we are an experiment,they have no emotions,they cant reproduce,they are using us to create another race...hybrids,they can take our souls out of our bodys,they can put implants in us,they possess powers that we dont,they communicate with us telepathically,they have positions,in military and government,the militarys job is to stop them from landing.they have jammed nuclear missiles,they flew alongside planes during the world war.alien technology has been given and used.There is a huge cover up campaighn going on intentionally to discredit and ridicule all believers or those who speak out.
Just some of the stuff we know or suspect or is in the public domain.The cover up,because people wouldnt be able to handle the truth,because tptb are afraid of losing control,because it changes everything we or some have been led to believe,because of religion,because of the backlash against those in control.
will the superwave happen?when ? is it another end times scenario? how bad will it be ? can it be changed/stopped ? what are we missing here if anything ? we know other races/people were wiped out/disappeared,why was this ? a superwave event ? disease ? ascension ? disasters ? down to other races/beings who thought/were superior.
just a few thoughts zipping through my crazy head. Wink
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:54 am

Dreamwalker wrote:just a few thoughts zipping through my crazy head. Wink

Sounds about right if a "confusion factor" was put into the picture  dunno I know when I read Karla Turner's work, it's kind of reminiscent of Many Lives, Many Masters - exactly WHO was doing WHAT to WHOM in Karla's overall picture ... and then WHY were they doing it? Was it ALIENS  alien  or was it something closer to home, like paranormal "stuff?"  hmm

Trying to reconstruct this picture means a complete dismantling of said picture down to it's component parts, analyzing these "parts" and trying to understand the whole by understanding how the parts come together. If it doesn't come together in a coherent fashion, something is wrong, and your "list of ideas" shows a problem - it's shows we are either missing something, or this IS a deliberate attempt to keep us in the dark.  really

Then, on top of all this, sits my experiences. A first look at the total picture creates an odd question: Why does it seem that these "other experiences" are kind of like a "one hit wonder?" In other words, WHOEVER pops in, makes a statement, leaves a confusing scratch-mark symbol, leaves wounds on their body, fills a person's head with terror on different levels, and then leaves. First off, mine were not "one hit wonders" ... mine were ongoing in a legitimate teaching fashion from 1955 - 2010. The only real anomaly was the "16 months" event, and this event did use scratch mark symbols, and a final statement that showed I had screwed up the entire picture, however, it (the event - superwave) is (still) coming. Then we had the G2 scare, but, nothing happened. Was this an addition to my picture meant to do exactly what it seemed to do - make it all look like BS?

If the BS factor in this is true, and "nothing is really coming" ... then why did the material in an added chapter to a 1920 esoteric work suddenly pop up and say it IS coming? That work would not have been noticed by the common people, so what's going on? Why did a second work pop up 10 years later, that expanded that idea to hint at including the feminine character not mentioned in the first work? Then the Georgia Guidestones pop up with an odd "after the destruction factor" picture ... then 911 with it's hints to Virgo (the feminine aspect, in this case connected to the great year and the last superwave event as the AGE of Virgo), as well as little seeming hints to Aquarius (the new age) that were even connected to both Kennedy's being killed. What the hell is going on?

The main difference in my picture compared to yours, is that you are juggling this pile of questions wondering WTF to do with them, and I have everything laid out on a table pondering the same thing, but trying to create a coherent picture out of chaos. The foundation of this "picture" would state that something IS coming, and the confusion factor IS a deliberate attempt to create a picture where we have NO clue what is going on, and, will be caught up in this "thing" that is coming. At this point I'll inject a question: Anyone who thinks that's wrong, step up and make your case, because this is NOT about ME, this is about finding answers.

If we were to start anywhere, this WOULD be the BEGINNING point. It seems ... 1) something IS coming, and 2) we ARE being left out in the cold. End result - we die - hence the "starting over from scratch" Georgia Guidestones text - which I find odd for the simple reason that again, it isn't telling us ANYTHING about WHAT is coming.

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE

4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON

5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT

7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS

8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES

9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE

10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH

LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

hide

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 pm

I agree its a deliberate attempt to keep us in the dark.
i agree something is coming.
What that is i dont know.
The Georgia Guidestones i believe are guides as to how we should live,respect the earth and each other,the planet is precious but we are destroying it.we are out of balance massively,there are too many humans,and the planet cannot sustain this for much longer.this could be why a wipeout event may occurr.could that many humans live,change their ways and start respecting the planet,being self sufficient,helping others,i dont think so not yet,people are changing,they are waking up and seeing some of these things.TPTB dont want this to happen.unless something drastic occurrs people wont change,no matter what they are told will happen (a wipeout event) they wont believe it,much like people dont believe in UFOs,aliens or the paranormal,until it happens to them.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:43 pm

This is why the picture needs to be painted using all the component parts. As you go along, you get more info and make whatever changes need to be made, and I have gone as far as I can go. If the 16 months experience is taken as it sits, and wasn't an outside addition to cause a problem, we have a seeming wipe-out event. I was told (even though my entire approach was dead wrong):

It was never expected that you would get as far as you did; you found the end of the road.

"The end of the road" is a figure of speech that, in context, ties to the planet and people. From here the picture was added to.

An end that exposes the fact - there is no road.

This "road" would be what we travel on (life) and the "end" of this "road" now shows a complete elimination of the road itself.  If we stay in that context, people are the real problem.

"People always follow dead end roads, and never realize that they are indeed, dead ends."

So, what's to be done .. because ...

It is coming!
You, and everyone else, need to gather up all your "beliefs" and put them in a pile in front of you AND BACK AWAY.
Put them in a pile in front of you AND BACK AWAY.

Beliefs (by definition) are not constructed from hard data. The best line yet for this was Bacon's line: People prefer to believe what they prefer to be true.

My error in this picture followed the same path, and I was wrong - the "event" was not coming at the end of 16 months ... I filled in that picture because the initial statement was without any meaning ... so I GAVE it meaning. WRONG! Hence the line above that included me. I no longer have beliefs ... my picture is based on the component parts, and final conclusions can not be made until ALL the data is looked at. Hence "prove me wrong" which was not a wise-ass statement, I was looking for input regarding something I might have missed.

So, despite what I may have done wrong, it is coming. What people do in this has to be right, as the Orion factor is still in the mix. We used to know this - thanks to the religious elite - it's gone.

C 3000 - 3400 BC ... time of the minor superwave. How'd they know? You can't see this from earth.

Study Hall. - Page 18 Orionirish

Study Hall. - Page 18 Orion_m42m43abcd

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:34 pm

http://etheric.com/new-observations-confirm-galactic-superwave-theory/

It took over 30 years to confirm a key thesis of the galactic superwave theory, but now incontrovertible evidence has been found.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:15 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Jim wrote:http://etheric.com/new-observations-confirm-galactic-superwave-theory/

It took over 30 years to confirm a key thesis of the galactic superwave theory, but now incontrovertible evidence has been found.

Does this add or change anything to the picture Jim ? i dont really understand it very well.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:20 pm

I like your quote Del,its one of my favourites.

i cant see the vid you posted,what is it about ?
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:]quote="Jim"]http://etheric.com/new-observations-confirm-galactic-superwave-theory/

Does this add or change anything to the picture Jim ? i dont really understand it very well.

Dr L has a different view of things, and like anything else, sometimes you have to wait for people to catch up with you ... in this case, they are starting to catch up.

Here's the link for that vid ... I haven't watched it yet, maybe it's about the N America / Clovis disaster - no clue yet.

The Catastrophe Of 12,000 Years Ago That Erased History

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoSbF1EbOFM

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:10 pm

That video is a ton of statements and no verification. There was an event back then, Dr L's major superwave, and the seemingly connected event that hit which he believes was a solar event.

http://www.starburstfound.org/downloads/superwave/SPE.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:22 pm

I watched the vid Jim,thanks.interesting but no proof,and hes a priest. Wink

i had a look at the first page of that pdf,bloody hell jim,i dont know some of the words on the first page,my head will explode trying to make sense of that. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:58 pm

waiting for an email from Brenda to say your link has arrived for her jim . away at w/e so apologies for not keeping up,but i'll just throw this in on the Georgia guidestones ...what use are they if they don't come with an affidavit from the galactic federation ,my take is if they were anything other than a human statement whoever put them there would have left us in no doubt that we were to take notice if they really wanted us to  Shocked  much as I identify with the statements made their roots are very earthly  ( unless anyone knows the base stone is moonrock that is ! ) ......was with some incredible people at the w/e have loads of links ,make of them what you will ( I will post them somewhere relevant ) right now I have got some catching up to do ...... Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:23 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:I watched the vid Jim,thanks.interesting but no proof,and hes a priest. Wink

i had a look at the first page of that pdf,bloody hell jim,i dont know some of the words on the first page,my head will explode trying to make sense of that. Smile

Let's put it this way ... superwave aggravated the sun and it got really pissed off ... sent it's feelings about the matter to earth and wiped out n america (and whoever else may have gotten a piece of it LOL).

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:34 pm

Yes it was a bit of a tongue tie DW, but I got around it in the end.
Have been looking at a lot of Gobeklitepe videos of late and that's a fascinating bit of study. The site was completely covered over with soil/rubble until it was discovered by German Archaeologist Klaus Schmidt in 1996. He passed away in 2014, now they have unearthed about fourteen temple sites in the area, maybe that ties in with that cosmic or solar event totally burying the site.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:48 pm

sunbern wrote:waiting for an email from Brenda to say your link has arrived for her jim . away at w/e so apologies for not keeping up,but i'll just throw this in on the Georgia guidestones ...what use are they if they don't come with an affidavit from the galactic federation ,my take is if they were anything other than a human statement whoever put them there would have left us in no doubt that we were to take notice if they really wanted us to  Shocked  much as I identify with the statements made their roots are very earthly  ( unless anyone knows the base stone is moonrock that is ! ) ......was with some incredible people at the w/e have loads of links ,make of them what you will ( I will post them somewhere relevant ) right now I have got some catching up to do ...... Arrow

Well that's just it ... they ARE a human statement, and it follows the "something is coming" track but "we ain't saying shit about it." Just as a base picture, the entire "no disclosure" picture follows suit, and unless we wake up (or, they AND I are 100% wrong) - we're screwed. My whole approach boils down to - why is it that their picture and mine are the same?

As far as the Galactic Fed goes ... more bullshit. They were supposed to be SO in tune with us, and were (as one example) going to make an appearance after Kennedy made a speech - but, he was killed. Gee, you mean the Galactic Fed didn't see that one coming? What a crock of schizophrenic shit.

There have indeed also been many other U.S. Government meetings with Extraterrestials. In fact, J.F. Kennedy was about to give a major speech on the day he was assassinated (by an Agent of Earth's "Secret Government") in which he would have revealed the existence of Extraterrestrials. As we know, this speech was unfortunately never given. In fact the Galactic Federation had planned to make a first major appearance with their space craft within a short period following Kennedy's Speech, and this plan had to be abandoned. It would no doubt have ushered in a major change of direction in Earth's future development.

http://www.thenewearth.org/newearth2.html

This subject is nothing but bullshit from beginning to end.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm

Del. wrote:Yes it was a bit of a tongue  tie DW, but I got around it in the end.
Have been looking at a lot of Gobeklitepe videos of late and that's a fascinating bit of study. The site was completely covered over with soil/rubble until it was discovered by German Archaeologist Klaus Schmidt in 1996. He passed away in 2014, now they have unearthed about fourteen temple sites in the area, maybe that ties in with that cosmic or solar event totally burying the site.    

The burial of that site was something I never looked into ... would be interesting either way - massive wind burial or an even earlier "stopping" of a more original religious elite. hmm

The info above regarding the Galactic Fed would be a modern example of the religious elite-type picture. "We know what YOU don't ... follow us." alien

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:36 pm

I used the galactic federation as an example ,didn't say I concur ,just the same ,they are playing mind games with all of us ,maybe they are searching for receptors . I'm not a betting man but I would put money on Einstein and tesla getting downloads.. now how did their brains differ from ours BEFORE the light bulbs came on ? .......was with some guys and gals at the w/e who definitely did believe there was a galactic federation and pretty convincing too but still I'm not sold, but wasn't it Greer that said when they show we wont be able to kick the tyres on their auto's..imho they move in ways we cant even comprehend ,like we see ants before us on the ground is maybe how they perceive us ,of course no proof but I think the gulf is immense we will get what we deserve and I'm thinking although they have tried, it is soon time to pull the plug on this version of humanity and insert a few new chromosomes before the next edition is launched ....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:30 pm

sunbern wrote:I used the galactic federation as an example ,didn't say I concur ,just the same ,they are playing mind games with all of us ,maybe they are searching for receptors .

OK .. got that straight LOL ...

I'm not a betting man but I would put money on Einstein and tesla getting downloads.. now how did their brains differ from ours BEFORE  the light bulbs came on ?

Maybe they were always on ... I know with my grand-kids I always pushed them with pictures of things and tried to make them see things the way other kids didn't ... all 3 are on their own path, but all 3 are are in honors divisions in their grades. My granddaughter is only 15, and she has an interest in forensics of all things study

INTEREST is the key in this picture ... if you have an interest, you will push yourself and the brain will simply keep up, making new connections. Eventually you will see things others "miss" because your brain is now wired to do that.

......was with some guys and gals at the w/e who definitely did believe there was a galactic federation and pretty convincing too but still I'm not sold, but wasn't it Greer that said when they show we wont be able to kick the tyres on their auto's..imho they move in ways we cant even comprehend ,like we see ants before us on the ground is maybe how they perceive us ,of course no proof but I think the gulf is immense we will get what we deserve and I'm thinking although they have tried, it is soon time to pull the plug on this version of humanity and insert a few new chromosomes before the next edition is launched ....

The only problem we have ever had through history was regarding brain defects. Fix the defects, and the problem is solved.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:50 am

sunbern wrote: it is soon time to pull the plug on this version of humanity and insert a few new chromosomes before the next edition is launched ....

Strange you should say the Bernie Have just read a link put up by admin over on OVNI.

http://alien-ufo-sightings.com/2015/02/the-cash-landrum-incident-evidence-denials-and-deductions/

Jim Penniston under hypnosis.

Jim Penniston: They are asking me if I see binary code? I see the binary code. They are time travelers… They are us.

Hypnotherapist: How far in the future?

Jim Penniston: A long time. Very long time.

Hypnotherapist: What do they need?

Jim Penniston: Not sure, but it has to do with chromosomes? Or something like that.

Hypnotherapist: How do they get that?

Jim Penniston: They take it.

Hypnotherapist: From where?

Jim Penniston: From the other people’s bodies….They (the time travelers) were interrupted (in Rendlesham Forest). They are having problems…The odds are against them. source

I’ll delve further into this next, but I don’t think we can rule out this theory any more than we can eliminate any other theory, no matter how incredible it may seem.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:57 am

for some unknown reason that last link I put up copied from OVNI does not happen unless you copy and paste it from here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next