Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 10 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  moonsong Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Yes...and what Jim said too! Very Happy

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:47 pm

moonsong wrote:Time doesnt run the same in other dimensions so dont worry about things seemingly going quiet. A year to us can be like a day to them and they dont really have any concept of how long we wait!
Wouldn't one tend to think that if whoever was smart enough to travel between dimensions that they could figure out these differences in time?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:15 am

Yes youre right Jim I should have said that they arent that bothered how long we have to wait.
I'm talking about certain aliens (BTW) and not us lot dead and redimensioned.

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:32 am

Its nice to know you are still on the button moonsong, you have a way of putting things in their right perspectives, I like that.

Just been doing some more in depth reading Jim, The Blavatsky papers, Isis Unveiled, its very deep and philosophical but I think it really is where we are all at regarding humanity, the whole of the cosmos is intertwined with itself, right down to the inner workings of the Atom and DNA.
What ever moves will cause another movement (cause and effect) Whatever there is has an opposite (as above so below)
Mathematics is the key it seems, it breaks down into everything that we know of. The PDF touches onto the teachings and realms of the esoteric, mystics of all race and creed, it opens the mind to just about everything that the human brain can cope with, but it has taken me back into the darkness of the Crowley and Hubbard domains, all very fascinating and stimulating to the brain......An eye opener in fact. I shall be back...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:25 am

Del. wrote:Just been doing some more in depth reading Jim, The Blavatsky papers, Isis Unveiled, its very deep and philosophical but I think it really is where we are all at regarding humanity, the whole of the cosmos is intertwined with itself, right down to the inner workings of the Atom and DNA.

OK, but let me inject one idea here ... it's not how much you know - it's how much you know about the ONE THING in the PILE OF EVERYTHING you should know. Once you know that - you can look at everything else.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:49 pm

But unless you look everywhere for the one thing you need to find out about, you may never find what you are looking for in the first place Jim...Maybe I've been reading too much philosophy confused
Plato learned more secrets in Egypt than he was allowed to mention, and having imparted the profound secrets he had learned from the Egyptian priests. to his initiated disciples, who in their turn passed it on from one generation to the other, the later knows more of the occult powers of nature and the esoteric than do our philosophers of the present day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:34 pm

Del. wrote:But unless you look everywhere for the one thing you need to find out about, you may never find what you are looking for in the first place Jim ...

You aren't going to find it ... we lost it - remember? Hence my experiences ... and where we should be looking.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:30 pm

this place sure is where it's at ,I love it and you all ,we must never fall out over this sort of research whichever direction we may take as individuals, I see this as my home forum and we have all got a contribution to make in our own ways I can handle criticism and listen intently ..we have our own interests naturally and wherever that takes us may or may not be a distraction from our goal but we must keep talking( believe Stephen hawking said that ) ....
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:37 pm

[quote="moonsong"

Bernie you mention photographs...do you mean the orbs and mist that you have downloaded on here?
I spent a whole year every day taking photos of orbs in my house and garden. Ive literally hundreds.
I did a myriad of experiments but the end theme was I never got any concrete proof of what they were.
What I will say is that they are everywhere and can be photographed by anyone. They dont just appear to a select few who are psychic.
alien[/quote] I beg to differ that they can be taken by anyone ,moonsong ,true I would say most people can get orbs but the mist shapes are another thing entirely,in fact if you know of anyone else that can take these types of photos I would be very interested to see them and show them to Brenda ...
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:42 pm

Hi Bernie,
I dont know anyone else who's taken pics of mist but I'll dig some of mine out and get them to you.
The old p.c where they are stored is in bits so needs fixing first but i might have one or two on my laptop. I have one pic that I took at Wollaton Hall in Nottm in the crystal room thats interesting. It has an arc of energy between one crystal and another that wasnt seen with the naked eye. I'd like Brenda to see that one. Hugs Smile

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:38 pm

Hi Del,
Thank you! Smile

I first tried to read The Secret Doctrine in my 20's and didnt understand it much! Ive dabbled since but not read from cover to cover.
Ive just been reading that Crowley had 2 wives that went insane and 5 mistresses that committed suicide. He had a bit of a reputation with the ladies then! Neutral

Everything is energy. Occultists play with energy. The the secrets lie within and the energy is neither positive nor negative but simply universal.Its the intent behind the creation which gives it a good or evil manifestation. You will know all this I'm sure.(through your studies.)
Fortunately the world isnt totally overun with dark energy/entities but they do exist in far greater capacity than most realize and in other dimensions of being as well. We need to get rid.

Part of our spiritual evolution is to realize Love through oneness. It really is the most amazing experience and if everyone went through it at midnight tonight it would change the face of our planet forever.
It doesnt work like that though (that easy) and so meantime we must look within for the answers we think we dont know but in fact have simply forgotten.

Enjoy, but dont get too lost down the rabbit hole...we need the good guys like you to give the firemans carries! Wink

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:43 am

I must confess, I have read most of Crowley's stuff, well the stuff that is available that is, yes he did have a bad reputation but he was very adapt at pulling the wool over peoples eyes and playing practical jokes, Robert Anthony Wilson pulls Crowley apart with no mercy although he does say he respected his work greatly. There is a YouTube video about this. There is also a film by Bruce Dickinson also on YT that is a drama type film which is very sexually orientated as Crowley supposedly was, it is also very explicit but a good story if you can stomach that sort of thing.

''Occultist play with energy'' True they do, but anyone can tap into this energy, you only have to look at large crowds (football) creating and charging masses of energy, Negative or Positive. I loved it when I was about 17/18 the charged atmosphere of youth in the late sixties into the seventies, everything around us was buzzing and I don't mean with LSD although that did contribute greatly, ''Hehe'' yes it was that feeling of love towards each other that sadly doesn't seem to exist anymore today, with todays youth it seems that they expect everything to be handed to them on a plate without any effort on their part to attain it or to be as arrogant and rude as possible to anybody that they encounter along the way, picked up mainly by the crap that they are exposed to on that box in the corner of the room and the little hand contraption that is permanently being watched for the latest up to the second text message or of gobbledygook from celebrity garbage. All stuck in their little bubbles not knowing what is really going on around them, I really do hate to think what the world will be like in 100 years time, are we going forward or backward, I'm glad I cant see into the future it may frighten me.

I see what you are saying moonsong about realising love through oneness, well I hope that is true, but I wonder in my heart who today can turn the tide of society and actually take the time to look within for answers to a spirituality long forgotten, with all the greed and selfishness or regardless of others I don't see this happening very soon, I hope I'm totally wrong and the negative energies turn once again into positive.

The days of the Fireman's carries are long gone moonsong ''H&S rules and regs only apply'' they have even stripped the BOND between the hero and the helpless, today one is more likely than not to be accused of indecent assault if you so much as try to help a person in distress. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:23 am

You all remind me of me. In the summer of '89 I had spent the previous decade pretty much - mentally wandering - because I couldn't get out of the doctrinal rut I was in. I had a foundational picture, but I couldn't do anything with it. The short story is that a Barnes and Noble book catalog popped up unexpectedly in the mail, and I wondered if looking into history and the occult would help. Basically - the occult - no. History - yes.

Everything we have as "history" came from some earlier version of that particular idea we are looking at, and everything traced back to Egypt and Sumer. The odd part of this was, that was where I found all of the "researchers" ... it was like they all met at that period of time, and were sitting at tables with umbrellas talking and sipping their drinks, discussing how Egypt started everything. Meanwhile, behind them, was this great wall I saw. I couldn't understand why none of them had jumped the wall to see what was there, and I decided to take a look. Basically, it's a continuation of the same "historical build" picture they traced back from today to Egypt. At a certain point, all the "gods" and the "religious elite" vanished, and all that was left was the female character. She traces back solidly to C 40,000 BC, the time of a superwave event. At that exact time, there was an event called "the great leap forward" and one has to wonder "who" was behind that. There's a similar "leap forward" although a local event, at the time of the C 13,000 BC superwave, and again one has to wonder where the idea of artistic building came from, with a people who were still cave dwellers.

The overall picture shows that there is a valid connection between the idea of a superwave event, and ET and us. If we take that base idea, beginning C 40,000 BC, and come forward in time, what do we see? Whatever it is, Blavatsky had no clue, and neither did any of the other esoterics.

We see no disruption between people and the female character all the way to C 9000 BC, where a tiny bit of evidence states we had gotten an upgrade regarding that symbol, and now knew more about the base shape of the Orion nebula. Knowing that shape would have been of no use to them, as you can't view the nebula unaided from earth - but WE TODAY could use it as hard data. Timing from that period to today, equals about half the time it takes a superwave to hit the earth, so basically, can we say, "they" knew it was already coming and were laying out clues - for us today?

If the above base hypothesis is correct, everything went on as it was until roughly 8000-ish BC, where the first "religious elite" picture emerges. This picture basically implies a sociopathic takeover of the common people, with a picture that would state, "We know what is going on "up there" so follow us."

If you read that PDF, it took about 1000 years for the common people to wake up, and, the religious elite movement was stopped.

Phase two began about 4000 BC and kicked into overdrive C 3300 BC with the "minor" superwave, and created Sumer and Egypt as we know them - one narcissistic moron sits on a throne, calls himself a god, demands the people worship him and build an empire for him, blah, blah, blah ... it was never stopped, and here we are today.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch ... whatever happened to the female character connection to us and ET and the superwave? GONE!

If you have noticed, the main complaint I get is that I don't swerve off topic. I don't care about sightings, I don't care about Roswell, I don't care about any of that "already looked at and has gotten us nowhere, but let's look at it again" crap. Blavatsky had no clue, and neither did any of the others. HISTORY shows the story, and because it had to be reconstructed, because I didn't see it anywhere else (closest hint is christianity - and that was wrong) we can say: Once upon a time, we knew what was going on. Then, we lost it.

However many pages ago, we were looking at and pondering how some aspect of the PTB picture knew "something was coming." Then, we got sidetracked. If you think Crowley is going to add to this picture, I'm all ears. If you think misty photos of - whatever - will add to this picture ... I'm all ears. Yeah, I'm a pain in the ass ... but if I'm right, do you really think we have "100 years?" Basketball

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:43 pm

hehehe, we need historical evidence if we are to move on and ancient aliens is as close as it gets ,annanaki from mars you know it off by heart but if archaeological evidence has been covered up ( and I personally think it has ) the remit is to carry on doing the same I should imagine ,I do think the voynich manuscript still has a lot to teach us and when the eye blinks again I guess it's time to duck and cover till then we read and compare notes and look for that little chink of light that will connect us in our quest........out of interest del Aiastair Crowley practised some of his satanic ( I use that word only as a recognisable label as I believe satan may have been wrongly cast in the doctrine of humanity ) rituals in rendlesham forest....
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:07 pm

sunbern wrote:hehehe, we need historical evidence if we are to move on and ancient aliens is as close as it gets ...

Really? Have a good time in the forest.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:22 am

sorry if that last post seemed to make light of all your research jim it was certainly not intended to do that ......I have seen areas in rendlesham forest that may well have been used for ritualistic purposes but no proof , the area where Crowley practised his dark `crafts` is well documented ....we don't go near it and have no intention of ever doing so .
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:02 am

I get it - I wanted to do something similar here with a paranormal group ... but they seemed to have never returned from their "trip." Email stopped - I have no clue.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:06 am

Regardless of any characters mentioned in the last few or so posts it was only in the context of the conversations that they were brought up, my whole point was we can go on looking through history forever at the same thing and come up with more of the same, my thoughts on this subject were merely to wander in another direction where some of the answers to many of the mysteries that confront us may be found and yes that was through the esoteric route.
My apologies for any disruption caused by taking it of topic, maybe I should have posted my thoughts in the paranormal thread my assumptions were that the heading of this thread was titled study hall under general discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:26 am

Del. wrote:my whole point was we can go on looking through history forever at the same thing and come up with more of the same... 

"Same" as far as what exactly? My experiences never pointed to history as a study beyond the parameters of Christianity, which was my first topic. In my head this biblical story of a coming destruction event and arrival from the sky (the day of the lord / Jesus and angels) had to come from somewhere, and "history" is the footprint of humanity's journey through time. Does it tell us EXACTLY what we need to know? No ... and a further look explains why - the information had been compromised 4000 years earlier, and this compromise spread outward. In Buddhism in Translation, we see a similar picture, again compromised by religion ... in this case reincarnation.

"There are four immensities, O priests, to a world-cycle. And what are the four? The destruction, continuance of destruction, renovation, and continuance of renovation."

Someone seemingly knew - something ...

For when it is known that after the lapse of a hundred thousand years the cycle is to be renewed, the gods called Loka-byûhas, inhabitants of a heaven of sensual pleasure, wander about through the world, with hair let down and flying in the wind, weeping and wiping away their tears with their hands, and with their clothes red and in great disorder. And thus they make announcement:

"Sirs, after the lapse of a hundred thousand years the cycle is to be renewed: this world will be destroyed; also the mighty ocean will dry up; and this broad earth, and Sineru, the monarch of the mountains, will be burnt up and destroyed,--up to the Brahma-world will the destruction of the world extend. Therefore, sirs, cultivate friendliness; cultivate compassion, joy, and indifference; wait on your mothers; wait on your fathers; and honor your elders among your kinsfolk."

It goes on to talk about the appearance of other "suns" in the sky, which could be the galactic center shinning as Dr L talked about. Each seems to appear and dim over time, and this could be a memory of superwave events from the past.

When this second sun has appeared, there is no distinction of day and night; each sun rises when the other sets, and an incessant heat beats upon the world. And whereas the ordinary sun is inhabited by its divinity, no such being is to be found in the cycle-destroying sun. When the ordinary sun shines, clouds and patches of mist fly about in the air. But when the cycle-destroying sun shines, the sky is free from mists and clouds, and as spotless as a mirror, and the water in all streams dries up, except in the case of the five great rivers.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/bits/bits069.htm

Again, like christianity, this text preserves certain information regarding the overall picture of the event. Yes, it's based in a reincarnation context, but really it's like finding archeological artifacts and complaining they are covered in dirt.

I went back as far as 40,000 years, and the information stopped. Yes, there is a tiny picture that says there is more time involved, but, it's inconclusive. In 2010 I asked Dr L about the 40,000 BC superwave (that seemingly began the "female character" / mother goddess carvings), and he wrote this:

http://starburstfound.org/superwaveblog/?p=31

If we take this base picture (including the "great leap forward" idea) and come towards today, we see a base picture ... this picture would say that:

1) we knew what the story was until C 4000 BC - at which time "things began to change information wise."

2) that change has lasted 6000 years, and now "we no longer know what's going on."

3) ET pops up in our picture - and, we have no clue why. (See #2)

4) Oddly, what we were looking at earlier (Fulcanelli and the Red Serpent document) paints a picture where "someone" is trying to figure this exact picture out.

5) My experiences are running in the background, and I came to the same conclusions ... something is coming and this is why ET is here.

This is a simple foundational picture, to which information regarding topics like Orion can be added.

So, is it coming? If not, why the "added chapter" and Red Serpent document? Why the Georgia Guidestones? Why the 911 picture with calculated ties to a time period that show the distance to the galactic center, as well as ties to the female character as Virgo?

Evidently SOMEONE besides me thinks "history" is where the clues are. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:00 pm

But why is this picture coming from history always distorted? why all the cloak and dagger stuff? why leave (if they are) obscure clues? like the guide stones and red serpent,  why the secret approach from ET, always watching never approaching to give any information unless its by crop circle if its them, why the game of charades, would we leave cryptic messages to anybody in our future knowing that the planet could be going into some kind of extinction, I think it would be more of a this is how it is approach, like the Arecibo message that was beamed into space in 1974, it was direct and to the point no cryptology.  In my meaning ''same'' I was referring to every bit of information that we can ever seem to unfold, it never goes anywhere that could lead to an answer it always lingers into something going into the big mystery as to why, no matter what approach is taken it seems to always bounce back as ''same'' the big mystery. What I want to know is, who wants to hide it, why is there the mystery surrounding the whole picture.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Del. wrote:What I want to know is, who wants to hide it, why is there the mystery surrounding the whole picture.

"Hiding" things (taking the picture from the beginning) would have originally been because the religious elite had taken over, and so that we don't lose everything, we'll hide it in our heads. One of the oddest "hidings" are the Giza pyramids ... if we take the layout exactly as it sits, and draw Orion around it, the position is duplicated during the time of the last major superwave, but in the furthest position possible below the horizon, totally out of view.

We know that ideas change over time, and the idea of secrets and hiding changed too, to what we call esoteric. Esoteric crap is what it is, but for me it has nothing to do with the main theme we SHOULD be looking for. People get absorbed in it, I don't care, it has nothing to do with the "one thing in the pile of everything we SHOULD know."

Regarding "today" - that has been an anomaly for me all along. It makes no sense - unless - somewhere along the line the PTB (for lack of a better term) found out (or figured out) that in our case (the global picture of humanity) NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE "HELPED" ... why? ... because they are TROUBLE. Look at the global picture regarding "problem humans" and ask yourself a question ... would YOU want to take these people and spread them out on one or more planets out there?  All you are doing is spreading problems, and TPTB are control oriented "problems." Look what they've done here.

If the picture I have is right, ET represents one part of a two part picture of life - the physical part ... part two is what we call the paranormal, and it's where we wind up after we die ... which is where these "trouble people" will wind up if they die in the event. ET has wiped his hands (not my problem) and now these people are the problem of whatever and whoever awaits us after death. Does the "underground bunker building" really connect to this picture - salvation in a hole?

I believe this is why the veridical paradox (no one tells us ANYTHING) exists in both the ET picture as well as the paranormal - they are connected. In my experiences, no one told me a damn thing ... I got hints and pointings to subjects, but I had to figure it out. This is why I want someone to prove me wrong, because this crap is too important, and - what if I screwed up?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:16 pm

quote "This is an interesting observation.  Two major volcanic eruptions appear to correlate with the dates of major Be-10 peaks in the Vostok record, i.e., with passage dates of major superwaves.  It would be interesting to do a complete statistical analysis of volcanic eruption dates to see if a sound correlation is found with Be-10 peak dates.  I have not done this".end quote ..........  it's at times like this jim when I realise the support you require and my inadequacies to be able give you that support and then there's Bhudism ...it appears incredibly complex but in reality ( whatever that is ,my head is now spinning ) it is perhaps a lot easier to understand than the way it is portrayed if only there was an interpreter in the house .....
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:29 pm

just switched ancient aliens off ( sky discovery ) if I hear the words" IF as ancient alien theorists predict " one more time I think I'm gonna throw a brick at my tv . affraid
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:36 pm

This is why I keep saying, keep it simple and keep it within OUR context (the one thing in the pile of everything we should know). If I deal with Buddhism I simply ask - where is "our" material? If I find something, what does the picture show? In this case, there is a reference to the event and history, but it's tainted with reincarnation. Keep what is usable, chuck the rest. In this case, SOMEBODY knew SOMETHING ... but it is an "all that's left of the information" picture. If nothing else, it verifies the event in people's heads from long ago, with an interesting twist with remarks like "O priest" .... as if it's something they should know, but don't.

Stop beating your head against the wall ... keep it simple.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:39 pm

sunbern wrote: just switched ancient aliens off ( sky discovery ) if I hear the words" IF as ancient alien theorists predict " one more time I think I'm gonna throw a brick at my tv .  affraid

At least you see the BS ... how many people don't lol!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next