Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 25 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:17 am

"as far as scole goes maybe they just got old" lol! hehehehe ,yep reakon I'm keepin up with em ! anyway just sent another we shall see apparently they are still `in demand ` ... will read up on your latest tonight bfn

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:34 am

Donno where everybody went, or if you even looked into those posts, but I've been cruising around looking into a topic I never knew existed ... intrusive thoughts? Seems what I named those events was linked to what could be a psychological problem, but the overall picture isn't the same - in fact it's not even close. It can be linked to problems like OCD and everyone gets them it seems - the dividing line is "handling it." I know someone with bipolar disorder, and this person can become an absolute distressed mess when it kicks in; in fact they went off the deep end just yesterday because of it.

Intrusive thoughts are unwelcome ideas, memories or traumatic flashbacks that repeatedly find their way into a person’s thinking. This may include uncomfortable and disturbing thoughts about losing control, committing violent or perverted acts, fearing pain, fearing death or hurting other people. They may also include reliving unhappy or traumatic events and conversations, suffering flashbacks of suppressed memories or extreme anxiety about future events. While it is normal for everyone to have unpleasant, fearful or disturbing thoughts on occasion, intrusive thoughts become a problem when the person cannot dismiss them or distinguish between what is real and what is imagined.

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-are-intrusive-thoughts.htm#

dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:18 pm

some of us have to work my friend and this is my manic time,hav'nt lost interest just need more time ....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:15 pm

this was what I was looking for ( no further comments from my scole contacts yet ) this contact was the last from the spirit team on the other side( to the scole group ) ......."as some of you may already know we have been experiencing considerable interference during experiments over the last few months the source of this interference was until recently unknown...we are now fully informed.we have discovered that the result of our four energies coming together and the nature of our pioneering work has caused space /time problems relating to an interdimentional doorway being affected by our experiments ...the energies were channelled through this doorway however this activity attracted the attention of higher entity experimenters from the future which caused serious interference to our work and it became clear that the work would not be able to continue due to contradiction of strict laws of time and space these difficulties were unfortunately not able to be overcome .....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:22 pm

without them actually coming out and saying so I am surmising (  I know not strictly allowed on here ! ) that the et's put a block on the communications so perhaps we are only allowed to go so far ( on the other side ) and that's it until they ( or we ) are ready . it's the most thought provoking book I have ever read on this subject ( maybe I should read a little more often ) but seriously in my opinion it's a must read and it comes as close as anything to what may be happening spiritually out there ( in my extremely humble opinion ) ......

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:48 pm

sunbern wrote:some of us have to work my friend and this is my manic time,hav'nt lost interest just need more time ....

I get it ... but there are others here too dunno

sunbern wrote:we have discovered that the result of our four energies coming together and the nature of our pioneering work has caused space / time problems relating to an interdimentional doorway being affected by our experiments ...

I just have one simple question ...
if Cern isn't affecting anything with their "pioneering work" and their toys -

The Antiproton Decelerator
The Large Hadron Collider
The Proton Synchrotron
The Super Proton Synchrotron  

... why would Scole be causing problems?

... and it became clear that the work would not be able to continue due to contradiction of strict laws of time and space these difficulties were unfortunately not able to be overcome.

1973: The discovery of neutral currents in the Gargamelle bubble chamber;
1983: The discovery of W and Z bosons in the UA1 and UA2 experiments;
1989: The determination of the number of light neutrino families at the Large
         Electron – Positron Collider (LEP) operating on the Z boson peak;
1995: The first creation of antihydrogen atoms in the PS210 experiment;
1999: The discovery of direct CP violation in the NA48 experiment;
2010: The isolation of 38 atoms of antihydrogen;
2011: Maintaining antihydrogen for over 15 minutes;
2012: A boson with mass around 125 GeV/c2 consistent with long-sought Higgs boson.

confused

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:19 am

take your point ,but no intervention on scientific development seems to be the way of it .perhaps the more `personal` approach IS being censored ,I don't know but the mass breakthrough approach definitely seems to be the one they favour,perhaps when we are on the cusp of the solution the superwave will crash on our shores ...I guess it depends how much they can tolerate the human species because if we do stretch our wings all our baggage comes with us What a Face ( or not ! )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:41 am

[quote="Jim"]
sunbern wrote:some of us have to work my friend and this is my manic time,hav'nt lost interest just need more time ....

I get it ... but there are others here too dunno wrote:

I drop in, read and contribute as often as I can, I'm sorry, but I am also trying to deal with and cope with the fact that my wife is dying of cancer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:44 am

I didn't know whether to put this here or on the paranormal thread, it may be of interest, it was put up on Ovni.

http://www.today.com/news/return-life-how-some-children-have-memories-reincarnation-2D80550946

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:50 am

Del. wrote:I didn't know whether to put this here or on the paranormal thread, it may be of interest, it was put up on Ovni.

http://www.today.com/news/return-life-how-some-children-have-memories-reincarnation-2D80550946

I had come to as much of a conclusion as one could come to about this subject, and I find it odd that in the more detailed cases, the story is always the same. Just like "abductions" for the most part, this stuff goes on when you are in bed and asleep.

"His mother Cyndi said it all began with horrible nightmares when he was 4 years old."

Historically, the reincarnation belief was very late in the picture, and would list as just another "religious elite" attempt at control. The fact that verifiable hard data exists, leaves me with only one explanational choice - paranormal intrusion for confusion sake.
dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:10 am

Del. wrote:I drop in, read and contribute as often as I can, I'm sorry, but I am also trying to deal with and cope with the fact that my wife is dying of cancer.

I understand, and I'm sorry you have to go through that - it's going on here (this is a HUD apartment for seniors on disability) and can't begin to fathom the picture.

I was hoping Brenda would get involved, and Dreamwalker has gone quiet ... I dunno, maybe I should just shut up LOL ...

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:36 am

sunbern wrote:take your point ,but no intervention on scientific development seems to be the way of it .perhaps the more `personal` approach IS being censored ,I don't know but the mass breakthrough approach definitely seems to be the one they favour,perhaps when we are on the cusp of the solution the superwave will crash on our shores ...I guess it depends how much they can tolerate the human species because if we do stretch our wings all our baggage comes with us What a Face ( or not ! )

I just look at that picture as another one of those "technically sounding but 100% unverifiable" new age-type answers that one gives to an audience they think are clueless. This would be a cause and effect "impact" based effect, ie, they are doing "this" and "that" is the result. OK ... but how does that work exactly?

If we are supposed to figure this all out, and there is "censorship," logic would dictate that said censoring would be from the aspect that wants us to lose ... and that can't be ET ... and all that is left are the "left behind" paranormals. In this case, personally, I think this "answer" was created by the Scole group because they wanted to end it ... they had their fun but wanted to end it all ... hence this:

we have discovered that the result of our four energies coming together and the nature of our pioneering work has caused space / time problems relating to an interdimentional doorway being affected by our experiments ...

Shocked Really? ... all they were doing (allegedly) was contacting the "other side" ...

the energies were channelled through this doorway, however, this activity attracted the attention of higher entity experimenters from the future, which caused serious interference to our work, and it became clear that the work would not be able to continue due to contradiction of strict laws of time and space. These difficulties were unfortunately not able to be overcome ....

You know me, I'm a pain in the ass ... but that all sounds like the biggest load of crap ever whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:39 pm

yep me too a year or two back ,I would say they didn't get fed up with it if you read the book they were having a brilliant time ,they went all around the world and to me it looked as if they were royally treated wherever they went,why would anyone give that up unless they had no choice,i'm quite sure there were others waiting in the wings so to speak and when I said I would have liked to have been there the reply was" we were inundated with requests" .I don't exactly see it as a high pressure job do you ?...chin up del , just wanted to say how much your comments have helped me to understand a bit more about this very complex subject thanks mate

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:15 pm

So what, pray tell, were their final final conclusions? If they went at it to that extent, one would tend to think they got every answer to every question imaginable.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:40 pm

as I say mate well worth the read   :study I would also add this, I don't think they would have packed it in that readily unless they had no choice it seemed to me that both sides were in a win win situation ,I have fired off another mail with that very question "why did it all end so abruptly ? "

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:40 pm

Yeah, but what was proven? Just taking the picture as it sits, and shelving the counter-arguments for a sec - if all they proved was the paranormal exists, I did that in my living room. What I want are answers to the questions involved ... did they get anything in that department? What is the afterlife explanation in it's entirety? Why are beings even there? Why didn't they "go on?" And any other question you can come up with.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:01 am

I personally think they packed it up because people would have started to ask too many questions like we are doing now, they done the tour got the money then they ran. It really doesn't surprise me to find that no conclusions were ever made.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:35 am

So, basically it all boils down to the same ol' picture ... they didn't get anything "new" - just the same ol' "things going bump in the night" visual scenario ... which we have been hit with for eons. If that's the case, the veridical paradox / "can't tell you anything" / no explanational hard data about anything idea still stands, end of story.

Then comes the back and forth arguments about the WAY these experiments were handled, and things like infrared / night vision cameras were - forbidden?

Then comes the explanation regarding the end of experiments, and they said "we are now fully informed." From this point the most lame-ass explanation I have ever heard in my life is given:

"we have discovered that the result of our four energies coming together and the nature of our pioneering work has caused space / time problems relating to an inter-dimensional doorway being affected by our experiments. ... Shocked

...the energies were channeled through this doorway, however, this activity attracted the attention of higher entity experimenters from the future Shocked

which caused serious interference to our work Shocked

and it became clear that the work would not be able to continue due to contradiction of strict laws of time and space." Shocked

Seriously?

I can't see getting into this because there doesn't seem to be any explanational hard data regarding details of WTF is going on in this picture - and I've already done the EVP proof of concept in my apartment. They are there ... but I have no clue WHO they are. The overall picture, including the work of others, shows a very similar psychological profile to humans - but that's as far as it goes.

So is there life after death? Seems so ... but there are no explanational details as usual.

Based on what there IS to look at, we are evidently supposed to go SOMEWHERE when we die, but, if you lived your life like an idiot, and did things that you weren't supposed to do ... you don't get to go there? You have to remain here? At least until you learn something? And visitations here are allowed?

As usual we have nothing ... and Scole did not help that picture ... which is what I'm looking for. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:16 am

I am waiting for Diana ( one of the scole experiment participants ) to come back to me ..if she keeps her head below the parapet I am In your camp fellas .if she does come back I will send your questions jim and I have a couple more as well looks like we are gonna take some convincing doesn't it ! all those experts all the statements of authenticity and still nothing to show for it at the end apart from a few images on films allegedly not tampered with and a few apports that were deposited on their table and some moving light orbs that supposedly went right through a few of the people in the group ,if you ask me it's the spirit side that are playing games what I don't understand is why ..... Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:57 am

[quote="Jim"]

Somewhere back around 2006 or so, I knew there was a connection between the base story of christianity and this new topic concerning Orion and the nebula. I had taken the "Jesus" character and tried to simplify the picture, and figured - maybe - it was a representation of "someone coming" that was supposed to tie this all together. I called him "the one coming"

jesus was meant to die from the moment he was born ( the shepherds brought the ( sacrificial) lamb and one of the wise men brought myrr the embalming fluid ) he was put here to get our attention and then die but not really ,if that isn't a statement of life after death I don't know what is.... I think that WAS our sign to say we live on ....that is an aspect of the bible I truly believe ,is it right to cherry pick ? ..I don't know but as we all have said before there are so many things that just don't make any sense in that book and I'm afraid blind faith is not for me...maybe similar characters to jesus have come before and the cultures that made sacrifices ( Aztecs et al .) believed they were liberating the souls of the sacrifices they made to a better place ...( having been shown pain and fear are the ONLY things they needed to endure to find immortality ....)

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:49 pm

sunbern wrote:if you ask me it's the spirit side that are playing games what I don't understand is why ..... Question

This is what I meant by spiritual "psychological traits" being the same as human ... so ... hence I would think they were ex-human (so to speak). If they had attitude problems here, they have them there too because they are the same person. If you take that one step further down the "mental disorder road," the biggest game players would be the ones who tell you they are "master spirits" - and lie right to your face (again read Many Lives, Many Masters). These ex-human spirits were (to me at any rate) at least narcissists in human life. There is no excuse for lying when you are on the other side, unless you are there to learn a lesson - and evidently these idiots haven't learned shit yet.

So ... why? Because that's what they do - it doesn't go any further than that. For them, death is rehab ... and maybe they'll make it, and maybe they won't. Since sociopaths and narcissists can't "look down the road" and "see what's coming," if this planet get's destroyed and we all die - THAT is where they are going to live. Twisted Evil

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:46 pm

sunbern wrote:I think that WAS our sign to say we live on ....that is an aspect of the bible I truly believe ,is it right to cherry pick ?

Yep - cherry-pick everything - and go as far as you need to go for answers - question EVERYTHING.

I'll put it to you this way ... if I was "God" I'd be jumping up and down every time I saw someone TRYING to think.  cheers   "Thinking" is the problem, and it's not because we can't, it's because we've been told not to for so long, it's not an automatic response anymore. 6000 years ago we were told to shut up and not to think, because the religious elite had all the answers regarding "what's going on up in the sky." Unfortunately, they had no clue either, so, THEY MADE SHIT UP  chuckle   The best example of damage done is the UFO subject today; look at the approaches that have been going on since at least the '50s. Should we cherry pick? You're damn straight we should - all the way to the bottom of the pile.

..I don't know but as we all have said before there are so many things that just don't make any sense in that book and I'm afraid blind faith is not for me...

I spent years in that "book" ... a quarter of my library is dedicated to it. It wasn't until I started tracing the main character idea in history, that my picture began to change. Then I went further back in time before written history, and noticed that all that "dying god" story crap vanishes at a certain point.

WE - HAVE BEEN - DECEIVED! Hellooooo? And because we never questioned anything, it has lasted 6000 years. "Faith" is "just believing" without hard data proof.

In Hebrews it says: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  Really? The word for "faith" is pistis in the Greek, and means faith, belief, trust, confidence; fidelity, faithfulness. A word by word translation of the same verse from the Aramaic by Lamsa goes like this: Now faith is the assurance concerning those [things] that are in hope as if they had in fact happened, and the evidence of those [things] that are not seen.

If there is nothing to support the idea of a "god" in pre-history ... then there is no "son" either. These ideas are "facts" (using the above translation) presented "...as if they had in fact happened." So have faith - in other words - JUST BELIEVE US.  whistle  

maybe similar characters to jesus have come before and the cultures that made sacrifices ( Aztecs et al .) believed they were liberating the souls of the sacrifices they made to a better place ...( having been shown pain and fear are the ONLY things they needed to endure to find immortality ....)

Do a study of the history of the "dying god" ... the foundational ideas are there.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:49 pm

look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't post this on google  !!!!!!              www.patheos.com/.../jesus-just-one-more-dying-and-rising-savior-easter/          wont open .just google jesus one more dying and rising saviour patheos ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:10 pm

sunbern wrote:look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't post this on google  !!!!!!              www.patheos.com/.../jesus-just-one-more-dying-and-rising-savior-easter/          wont open .just google jesus one more dying and rising saviour patheos ....

I think this was the page you meant ...

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2014/04/jesus-just-one-more-dying-and-rising-savior-easter/

I didn't post this on Google lol!

Study Hall. - Page 25 Troll-225x300

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:56 am

hehehehe ,I knew you did !!!!!! thanks

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next