Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 26 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:48 am

What the religious elite changed our feminine character into (now with the husband and child and exploits thereof) isn't important, the important part is the fact the story changed at all. Back in '89 this idea was never brought up anywhere, and when I tripped over it I was like Shocked WHAT?

I find it even more odd that this same "quest" for an "original" feminine character was going on in the Red Serpent document, although in the 60s it was too early for a full picture. Archeological information now traces this character (with no child) back 40,000 years, with a possibility of another added 200,000 years ... but the gap between time periods / total lack of data makes it impossible to conclude anything.

7. Leo 10,801 BC
I am aware of the scent of the perfume, which impregnates the sepulchre of the one I must release. Long ago her name was ISIS, Queen of the benevolent springs, COME TO ME ALL YOU WHO LABOUR AND ARE HEAVY LADEN AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST. Others knew her as Magdalene with the celebrated vase full of healing balm. The initiates know her to be Notre Dame des Cross.

This search was going on 22 years before I had even heard of it ... someone knew something, I'm just not sure how.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:39 am

Jim wrote:...the energies were channeled through this doorway, however, this activity attracted the attention of higher entity experimenters from the future :

Is this referring to ET??

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:06 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote:...the energies were channeled through this doorway, however, this activity attracted the attention of higher entity experimenters from the future  :

Is this referring to ET??

My personal opinion ... it's BS ... it isn't referring to anyone. If it wasn't made up, and it was obtained from "someone" in the etheric - it's still BS.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:09 pm

I reserve judgement until I hear back from Diana but if no word I'm in jims camp mate I thought et's too del but apparently the governing body is known to both the spirit team and the scole experimental group as the ruling council of communion ( possibly including et's ? ) by the way Diana was one of the two mediums of the earthbound group ( of 4 ) ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:51 am

I think I should bring this up this because it's going to come up and I see a problem looming.

In the overall picture of allegedly dealing with "whoevers" out there in the "etheric," getting "information from them," and supposedly "just follow what we say because we are higher beings" running in the overall picture, why is it that what I went through did not follow that pattern? Why was I never told - ANYTHING?

One would tend to think everyone was working together, that maybe this is joint effort with different disciplines? Unfortunately, I don't see that because the data in a lot of cases (which has to be the bottom line) is wrong, or at least highly suspect. Granted, some of this stuff could have been just made up by people (as there is no proof as usual), but if the data is at least questionable, and there are "etherics" acting like religious elite in this picture, I think we should at least try to figure it out as it appears in the picture?

This is not about "beliefs" ... it's all about the data.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:52 pm

And who holds the data?

The Bible itself in pre-translated forms, as presented by Biblical scholars, actually contains specific warnings against apparent Manipulative entities, who have apparently sought to control, exploit and oppress humanity, through mass-deception.

However, translated forms of the Bible, including the notable King James Version, presumably directed by these reported manipulative entities, excluded the explicit warnings.

For example, Ephesians 6:12 in the King James Version of the Bible, used as a basis for more modern translations stipulates,

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

In sharp contrast a direct uncensored translation from Greek according to Biblical scholars indicates the following,

"For our struggle is not against [human beings], but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual [dark forces] of wickedness in outer space."

- Ephesians 6:12

By creating "religious saviours" as expressed in the apparent corrupting of the legacy of Jesus through 'Christianity', elites sought to dis-empower social responsibility among humanity for each other, in the context of social justice, and to turn them into people having "faith" in the guidance of society under oppressive elites. the ancient Gnostics sought to pursue an apparent agenda of coercion and mass deception through blinding dogma.
This blinding dogma is designed to mislead humanity away from understanding the God as the eternal light of being from within humanity, as manifested in part, by Mother Nature.

Last edited by Del. on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:07 pm

wow del that sounds like paganism ,but it hits the spot for me too...I don't know jim but we all tread different paths and have unique things to bring to the table that may help to achieve our goal..... at this stage we cannot afford to discount anything surely ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:15 pm

Last edited by Del. on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:15 pm

Del. wrote:And who holds the data?

That depends on what "data" you are looking for. If you juggle the idea of a main "god" in a context we call religion today, a simple look at history first called this "god" - the sun. We know better today, but they had no clue, which is why the religious elite got away with it. From that point all connected material (the integrated religious doctrine) falls apart.

Anything in question can be broken down to component parts. Then you look at said parts, understand them and how they work in the whole picture, reconstruct the picture, and now you can see what's going on.

Any new material that pops up is added to your initial conclusions, and if a change happens, a change happens; you accept the information and move on. This is why I don't care if I'm wrong, because truth is truth. It's not about me - it's about finding the answers in the biggest pile of BS ever.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:22 pm

that last post didn't show for me Del.....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:26 pm

I fixed this for you ...

Jim[/quote]

Cheers Jim, I tried to post the picture but it didn't work.....Oooops.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Just as an add-on to the post Del made, you cannot stand within the context of religion (as a particular follower of a particular belief) thinking YOU have all the answers, and come to a conclusion. The idea of religion itself has to be cleared up first.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:48 pm

it's the word isn't it ,religion imposes a `regime` on it's followers whereas,a belief in a supreme being can belong to anyone.... in a way religion has hijacked the creator ,I was thinking maybe the pagans had the nearest beliefs to what I think my ideals are ... not an overbearing you must kneel in my presence control but a love of the things god gave us ....try telling that to a vicar .. Shocked

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Take the picture back to it's beginnings ... and then go further back. All the ancients did was to live and hunt food. According to what is there to see, the idea attached to the feminine figure (if the shit hits the fan "they" are coming) was also a part of what they knew.

The only change to this picture was after the last superwave, and earliest information is not clear as to who it was set up Gobekli Tepe. But, not long after that Cayönü and Çatalhöyük enter the picture, and control was there. Oddly, Gobekli Tepe was - buried? - for some unknown reason (the religious elite?).

There is no "supreme being" ... it's the millennia long morphing of an original idea used for control.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:13 pm

the Egyptian king Akenaten was almost completely erased from Egyptian culture ,he had a very elongated head ,I wonder why he fell out of favour scratch I wonder.....was he different in more ways than one ? ok no proof just interested

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Everything in this Universe and beyond vibrates, and it vibrates in different speed. We can only perceive people and things that vibrate with a similar speed as we do. There is a range which is perceivable for us, but outside that range is the unknown and the invisible.
The reason we vibrate with the specific speed we do is because there is something in that range that keeps us trapped, like a moth attracted to light. We are persuaded, fed with fear and terror and kept imprisoned with invisible chains.

I have always pondered over that one (skull) myself Bernie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:32 pm

"Philosopher Bertrand Russell wrote:

"'Religion is based... mainly upon fear... fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat, fear of death. Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand.... My own view on religion is that of Lucretius. I regard it as a disease born of fear and as a source of untold misery to the human race.'"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:36 pm

sunbern wrote:the Egyptian king Akenaten was almost completely erased from Egyptian culture ,he had a very elongated head ,I wonder why he fell out of favour  scratch   I wonder.....was he different in more ways than one ? ok no proof just interested

He just had the audacity to challenge the religious elite's organized structure of beliefs. He took what was and made it into something else ... we call that today creating a new denomination chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Del. wrote:We are persuaded, fed with fear and terror and kept imprisoned with invisible chains.

But that "imprisonment" (for us) has only been going on for 6000 years - what about the other 150,000+ years before that?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:12 pm

why were all the Goddesses virgins??? where did the story of Mary and ''Jesus born of a virgin'' get thrown in the mix??

Buddha, born of a virgin, Horus born of a virgin Isis, Virgin of the Hindu mythology, became the wife of the god Vishnu and bore Krishna,
Neith, the Virgin of the World, was acclaimed as mother of the great god Osiris. Mithra, too, was born of a Virgin, Quetzalcoatl, saviour of the Aztecs, was the son of Chimalman, the Virgin Queen of Heaven. Even the Chinese had a mother-goddess and virgin with child in her arms; and the ancient Etruscans the same.

As the Roman poet Virgil described or "prophesied" in his Eclogues in 37 BC, the "return of the virgin," i.e., Virgo would, along with other astro-theological events, bring about "a new breed of men sent down from heaven," as well as the birth of a boy "in whom the golden race shall arise."

The virgin-born "golden boy" is the sun.

Can someone please decipher all of this shit for me..

Last edited by Del. on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : zzz)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Del. wrote:Can someone please decipher all of this shit for me..

When you stay within the parameters of the "error," new stories emerge. That's all they are - stories upon stories upon stories. The religious elite started it - "we have the answers" ... then, over time, other people chimed in too with THEIR stories. "What you have learned is not true - WE have the answers." Nothing but denominational BS.

I have left the parameters of the "error" - there are no stories.

The "woman" was alone before the "error" ...

She had no child and she had no husband ...

That's because she was an early linguistic symbolic representation of an idea; she was the original "sign of life" in the context of destruction. That's all there was back then ... the "stories" came later after the great scrambling of brains.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:44 pm

Shocked
So just about everything we’ve all been told is not true. And this spiritual diversion technique is just another aspect, I’ve been duped. You’ve been duped. The bullshit almost exceeds imagination. Science fiction means false, made up science - the same as the powers that be use to justify almost everything. And they play that card big time, from phony science and political shams to Hollywood, every type of social control imaginable gets foisted on us.

Show me one religion that isn’t one of these same elaborate shams. They’re spectacular in their assertions.
And where did all this shit come from?
The answer is simple. When it seems complex and feels disempowering or compromising, dump it. Keep searching. Elimination is a big part of learning. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:02 pm

It's a never ending quest for data to make sure it's right - but I haven't found anything yet to disprove it. Once you stand on the opposite side of the door - life get's interesting.

Study Hall. - Page 26 Matrix-neo-stops-bullets-wallpaper-680x300

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:19 am

I think that's just it we are close to knocking on that door now...quantum physics will unlock it and then we shall see ,I really think there are places on earth where other dimensions are just a whisker from ours and very occasionally I think these may manifest as entry points to our world ......agree about the vibrational aspect del ,spiritualists have long believed this is so and meditation brings those that can truly communicate in tune with other worldly vibrations ,I wish I could do it but my present life is too `cluttered ` to be able to find the right vibes at the moment but I fully intend to try one day ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:01 am

The problem with Quantum Physics Bernie is that its been around for some time now but there doesn't seem to be a lot of extreme Paranormal study going into it. No one seems to want to go in that direction that we are talking about, It all seems to be channelled into whether the universe is expanding or not. But this definition of Space-time only scratches the surface of the incredibly fascinating Alice in Wonderland like world of Physics, or Quantum Mechanics. In this three minute clip it is just barely mentioned at 1:15.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next