Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 11 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:12 pm

ok hehe...... seems we got some common ground Very Happy
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:20 am

sunbern wrote:ok hehe...... seems we got some common ground Very Happy

Like I said above ... keep it simple. There's 100 tons of "stuff" out there that can definitely confuse anyone's head ... stay within the parameters of the topic study and it makes everything easier.

When the topic study is finished for you, THEN you can dabble in the other stuff - but that too has parameters. If we use reincarnation as an example, origins are obscure ... MAYBE somewhere in the middle of the first millennia BC. That's not good because it's really LATE in the "religious elite / control program," in other words, no one knew about it - so it was made up for caste control like everything else. Malignant paranormal entities today help the confusion process by "adding" hard data to the picture via "dreams" - but it's the same picture mentally that is was 3000 years ago - the common people have NO clue, and so, they fall for it having NO explanations.

It's at this point the "prove me wrong" line is inserted ... but, that doesn't happen either. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:27 pm

so we wait Sleep we cant stop it ,we cant see it and we are not religious either so praying isn't going to work..... just like the people of pompei we are destined to be stoned from above ,or fried to a crisp OR tread water till we either die of starvation or our legs give out ,personally although I would hate to drown I do think the water option is the most likely to see off the underground bunker brigade ah well lets just hope we make it to a natural end and the predictions mean soon is a long way off ......
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Relax ... while you're waitin' for this ...

Study Hall. - Page 11 Alien_taxi_need_lift

Have one of these ....  lol!

Study Hall. - Page 11 Beer

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:36 pm

thanks mate that made me feel a lot better !
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:01 am

I have a question for anyone out there who knows about the zodiac signs and the "month dates" that are associated with them.

Why is it these monthly dates differ from person to person by a day or two? Hasn't this been standardized?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Brenda says it's to do with the cusp jim its from the 22/23 rd of the month if you want more info Brenda is the expert
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:58 pm

I think what I'm going to do is see what happens when I do this calculation - and if it needs adjusting I can ask her later.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:03 pm

ok watchin your space sunny
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:55 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c246fZ-7z1w      Idea                            just an aside I wonder if they had anything to do with our earliest form of communication with aliens ? no proof obviously but just a thought....              
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:20 am

Funnily enough i got a Dummies guide to astrology for christmas,i havent started it yet.
I am very typical of my sighn which is gemini.How about you guys ?
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:13 am

I've never gotten into it myself ... but there's an interesting argument regarding the signs lol!

http://www.livescience.com/4667-astrological-sign.html

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:40 pm

My new book takes this into account. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:20 pm

aquarius dreamwalker,and very accurate I would say but I would still like to follow another sign through a year to make sure generalisation is not the modus operandi of astrology ,must admit I am a bit of a pessemist and take quite a bit of convincing....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:My new book takes this into account.  Smile

Love to hear that one ... in my head, if "types" are being constructed from the older outline, and an outline correction pops up, the data would be wrong and everything believed has to be chucked out and rewritten where necessary.

I don't believe in astrology anyway, personally, I think it's a type of pareidolia. I've looked into my "type" and that is NOT me. Myers / Briggs hit it - astrology missed it by miles.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Yes sunbern,depending which date your birthday falls you could have traits of the sighn before or after yours.
most horoscopes are way too general.if you get a chance you should have your own personal chart drawn up,it gives you a whole new perspective.
i am both typical of my sighn and the Myers brigss test.
Mercury is my ruling planet which i would say is spot on,i also have a typical split personality and can talk the hind legs of a donkey.i also feel a huge pull with the Moon.
On another note have you ever looked at your blood type personality?? this is also interesting.
I guess i find this stuff more interesting than many because im adopted.it all starts with me,i have no true family background or history.things such as medical history within a family line,that type of thing.My blood group is also very rare shared with 3% of the population.
i believe with adoption things are very different these days,you get a family history,can send a yearly photo and letter to birth parents if they wish,things like that.
i would love to know my background,my family tree,and things like that.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:32 pm

good luck dreamwalker ( pm )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:49 pm

Sooo ... what exactly is it we're - waiting - for?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:18 pm

my answer to that question would just make you yawn bud ,I am a very optimistic person and I know our destiny lies in our own hands barring an intervention from what we all here believe to be our makers or a meteorite strike ! I don't think the former is very imminent and the latter is probably within their control anyway...... we as a species need to wake up because we only have one home and from where I sit we aint very houseproud d'oh

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:56 pm

Well here's one for you ... normal thinking would "assume" that what I had been through was because people WOULD pick up on it, and fix the problem. However, what if it was for verification sake regarding the fact that people DON'T care - hence it's now proven - hence "bye bye" is now a "justifiable" scenario.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:08 pm

can see that and if true we are definitely in the poop affraid I see we are in agreement that our destiny is of our own making ( and breaking ) but if the likes of sir david Attenborough are having  no impact what do you suggest we do ,send for jesus mk 2 ? and definately not too hasty about his demise this time !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:34 pm

There's nothing TO do ... like Bacon said: People prefer to believe what they prefer to be true. I, for one, am no longer worrying about it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:01 pm

I agree destiny is of our own making.and there is not much point worrying,cos that doesnt solve anything and just brings you down.i dont think anything will be like we expect /envisage/guess.
How many people need to wake up to change things ? can future events be changed/influenced to have a different outcome ?If we create our own reality,is it possible?
i believe it is,doesnt make me right i know,but rather look at things positively than negatively.
If a wipeout event is coming and we cant stop it,and there is no intervention from anywhere we are screwed and that will be that.
I dont mean that to sound ignorant or that i dont care,just that we should make the most out of what we have while we have it.
unless people see definitive proof of a coming event,they wont believe or a lot wont believe anything.even then some people wouldnt believe it.
if your days were numbered would you live out those days in fear and worry and frustration,or make the most of what you have left.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:15 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:if your days were numbered would you live out those days in fear and worry and frustration,or make the most of what you have left.
No - I'd try to verify the information ... but that's just me. It's like the people who got upset about a certain NDE that the experiencer suddenly said was a lie. Why get all upset ... the information is contaminated and now unusable ... chuck it - it's useless.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:45 pm

I seems wherever we explore the whole subject is littered with minefields ,it is so difficult to know just what is and what is not ,we try to test our theories and seem to be making headway sometimes only to have someone blow a hole in the subject matter ,I'm not sure where to go anymore ,I cant see my way forward ,perhaps we were never meant to make any sense out of it all Rolling Eyes I'm not going to beat myself up over it anymore,but it's just one of those things that I don't seem able to discard ,hehe maybe it's a case of better the devil you know Twisted Evil

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next