Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 12 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Sooo ... who blew a hole in my stuff?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:37 am

wasn't talking about your experiences it just seems that every avenue we explore is flawed ,we definitely need clarity and now I fully see where you are coming from when you are sceptical of the ufo forums ( just for entertainment ) the bottom line is there is no tangible proof of any of it,yes we have both seen stuff but we will go to the promised land ( hopefully ) none the wiser,the british air force has said they pose no threat to our security ( now I would like to know how they know that ! ) . lets face it a good percentage of abductees have admitted they lied ,who else has ? when I read about retired military generals and astronaughts discussing their sightings I must admit I am inclined to believe them but we need a new lead ,must admit I'm feelin a bit deflated by this whole subject at the moment No

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:24 am

sunbern wrote:I must admit I am inclined to believe them but we need a new lead ,must admit I'm feelin a bit deflated by this whole subject at the moment No

Well, that's what we were doing back on earlier pages, then got sidetracked. Is something coming? Gee, isn't it odd that Fulcanelli's added chapter pops up in the 1950s, then the Red Serpent document 10 years later, then the Georgia Guidestones and any of the odd "Zodiac-based pictures in the sky" - for example, the IDENTICAL picture in the sky for both Kennedy shootings.

Let me explain my position ... I have no beliefs - what I have are piles of information that say this or that about whatever I have looked at. Conclusions are based on that information, and it's a continuous look-see for more information to make the picture more stable, or, get rid of it entirely. This would conform to the line that said: "Take all of your beliefs, put them in a pile in front of you, and back away." OK ... all "beliefs" are gone, and now "figuring this stuff out" is based on pure logic - all "feelings" regarding whatever, are put on hold.

As far as UFO forums go, I was looking around the other day and it seems they are slowing down, and in a lot of cases, no more posts. What can I say? I told them for years that approach wouldn't work, and they blew me off. Oh well - not my problem whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:50 pm

As far as UFO forums go, I was looking around the other day and it seems they are slowing down, and in a lot of cases, no more posts. What can I say? I told them for years that approach wouldn't work, and they blew me off. Oh well - not my problem whistle[/quote]                                                              

guess that's why I'm still here ,I did realise a long while ago that the forums were for entertainment and your research interested me a whole lot more so lead on Macbeth ! Arrow oh and apologies for takin the train off the rails for a while there..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:48 pm

sunbern wrote:guess that's why I'm still here ,I did realise a long while ago that the forums were for entertainment and your research interested me a whole lot more so lead on Macbeth ! Arrow

Well you're going to have to backtrack to about page 10 or thereabouts ... but the basic question is: Why is it that my experience-based conclusions were what they were (something is coming) and a chapter was added to a 1926 esoteric book in 1957 that states the same thing? Personally, I believe the related "doom-based comments" were an addition to the original text ... there's no way to prove it, but they are still there. This was "10" years after Roswell (whatever THAT was all about) and 10 could esoterically reference "a completed [doom] cycle (one superwave to the next)." It was another "10" years to the Red Serpent document, and a total of "33" (Masonic reference?) years from Roswell to the Georgia Guidestones. How the hell does that just happen?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:04 pm

ok but the Georgia guidestones were erected in may 1980 we are overdue another event by 35 years....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:22 pm

sunbern wrote:ok but the Georgia guidestones were erected in may 1980 we are overdue another event by 35 years....
If by "overdue" you mean another "signature" then you should look in other places for other methods. The JFK / RFK assassinations were in two different years, at two different times of the day, at two different locations. Yet BOTH eastern horizons had "Aquarius" in the same spot rising on the horizon. THAT doesn't "just happen" either. A signature is a signature, and these "sky pics" were again used for 911.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:39 am

yes 9/11 don't know how I missed that ,ok ,do you think it's a statement of "were in control" every ten or so years ? interesting lights over forest apache seen doing combat manoevers alongside them couple of days ago ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:04 am

911 (the short story - without getting interpretation crazy here) shows:

1) Virgo on the horizon (Virgo was the "Age" of the LAST superwave event C 13,000 BC) at the time of the first plane hit. Mercury and the sun are there too.

2) Virgo rises during the event, and the picture in the Sept 11 sky captures (within a few minutes) the sky on March 1, 23,615 BC - ie, when tower 2 falls, the sky is the same (within minutes) of what it looked like when the first plane hit back in 23,615 BC.

3) Then the seemingly LONG WAIT for building 7 to fall ... and when it does, we now find Aquarius in the sky ALMOST where it was when JFK and RFK were killed.

4) The March 1, 23,615 BC date was calculated via the Maya Long Count. It would equal (basically) one great year, and also the time it would take (more or less) for a superwave to get here. The only problem is that you cannot get this figure to divide correctly into 12 zodiacal signs and land on the beginning of Aquarius on the 2012 date ... you need 13 signs ... and, oddly, 13 signs are what we have in the Red Serpent document.

This base picture could be interpretationally expanded, and also tied into the research that has been done to show 911 was a "created" event, and didn't just "happen" ... but, nobody listens. Then I get loud - and I get yelled at.  

I dunno - you tell me. The only reason I see this stuff is because I stay on topic, while everyone else is going back to Roswell for the 66-millionth time and STILL coming up with nothing. Prove me wrong - and I'm outta here. I will go dancing down the f*cking street yelling I'M FREE ... and you will never see me again  chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:55 am

ok ,just read this to Brenda ( she still hasn't got her laptop sorted yet) but she said as soon as I started to read it that you and her have a lot to talk about. she was researching the very stuff you are onto at the moment ( she has masses of it at her house I've seen it all and she is very knowlegable on astrology ) as I read it to her,we both said omg,perhaps at long last you have found someone who can talk your language mate ,I so hope so because I think we all need a break ,fingers crossed here for sure.trouble is with my very busy work schedule ( this is my busiest time of the year) I don't get to see Brenda as often as I would like to but we will get there I feel sure now she is studying your writings I think she is starting to get the bit between her teeth...you have an ally jim and if she cant help then I will just walk away now ,maybe I have been some use after all..... Very Happy

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:46 pm

Well we shall see what we shall see. These added topic details were never part of the direct picture, just curious anomalous tag-ons that fit the picture (I just see patterns). Since it's esoteric in nature, and I don't do "esoteric" ... maybe she can add to it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:51 pm

ok will be on to it just as soon as we can,hope this takes you somewhere at long last...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:15 pm

I forget whether i have asked this before Jim,have you looked at other events that have happened,i mean the sky at the times other events/disasters happened,as well as other attempted assasinations ,The Pope for example.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Yeah, and there were others ... haven't looked at them in a long time. All I need is an exact time and location and I can do any event.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:11 pm

How about Fuckushima,The 7/7 train bombings 2005 i think,The death of Diana 31st aug,97.
Would be interested to read any stuff you have on this.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:48 pm

Wow jim are you the new Nostradamus ? it will be great to hear what you come up with ,keep it goin fella Arrow talking of which it was known that he was a historian and history I feel holds many clues to what will happen in the future particularly where a pattern of wrong or right decisions is repeated regularly to a point where it can be predicted with a fair degree of accuracy to a time when it may happen again not sure what your views are on this do you think it is possible that he made predictions based on these repeated events ? I don't want to go off on another tangent so a quick yes or no will be fine...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:52 pm

could you find out for me whether there is an astrological connection to Roswell or Rendlesham ufo events ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:03 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:How about Fuckushima,The 7/7 train bombings 2005 i think,The death of Diana 31st aug,97.
Would be interested to read any stuff you have on this.

I'd have to find it ... it's somewhere on the computer.

If you want things looked up, do a search for the "timeline of events" connected to whatever event and we can go from there. It's like - I think I did one on the BP oil disaster, and without a timeline to see what's going on, it doesn't work too well.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:22 pm

sunbern wrote:Wow jim are you the new Nostradamus ? it will be great to hear what you come up with ,keep it goin fella Arrow talking of which it was known that he was a historian and history I feel holds many clues to what will happen in the future particularly where a pattern of wrong or right decisions is repeated regularly to a point where it can be predicted with a fair degree of accuracy to a time when it may happen again not sure what your views are on this do you think it is possible that he made predictions based on these repeated events ? I don't want to go off on another tangent so a quick yes or no will be fine...

No, not another Nosty lol!  I just stay on topic instead of drifting all over the place and see stuff that connects to the main subject. It's like - did you know Nosty "knew" about the event? My take was that he ran into "people who knew" and they told him what they knew ... which includes the "no date" parameters. He pointed back to the minor superwave event C 3300 BC, like others had done - and he was closer.

Berosus the Chaldean or Babylonian historian wrote about the Great Flood
               June 15th    3116 BC 15th day in the month of Daisios
Impact sumerian disc
               june 29 3123 BC Julian = 3 June 3123 BCE Gregorian?
Mayan date           3114 BC
Nostradamus          3203 BC
Kali Yuga               3102 BC (Jan 14 or Feb 18th Gregorian?)

It's my take that this is why he went off the deep end and started his prophecies ... he wanted to know more, but, THAT didn't work hmm

See if you can figure THIS one out - hint: it's all in the first two lines lol!

Century 1:48.

Twenty years of the Moon's reign having passed
another takes its reign for seven thousand years.
When the sun takes its wearied days
then my prophecy will be accomplished.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:59 pm

ok ,can I sleep on that one ,bit late for my limited brainpower this time of nite is it nostra's quatrain for the minor superwave event ,wish I had a lunar calendar,ok that'll teach me for straying from the straight and narrow teach ... Rolling Eyes I will be back Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:49 pm

sunbern wrote:ok ,can I sleep on that one ,bit late for my limited brainpower this time of nite is it nostra's quatrain for the minor superwave event ,wish I had a lunar calendar,ok that'll teach me for straying from the straight and narrow teach ... Rolling Eyes I will be back Exclamation

I did this back (at least) 2006 ... this is why "straying off topic" isn't good.

The above deals with the past, and is explained a bit more here:

Century 5-53

The law of the Sun and of Venus in strife,
Appropriating [making ones own] the spirit of prophecy:
Neither the one nor the other will be understood.
The law of the great Messiah will hold through the Sun.

whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:56 am

OK, I'm guessing not ... here's my take via "staying on topic."

I did a search of my files and it seems I got into this back in 2003. I was tired of reading the Nosty interpretations floating around online, and just bought a book of his quatrains and read it as it sat. 99% of them were what they were, but a few seemed to point - elsewhere.

The two quatrains above point to a seeming "problem" between two approaches that can be labeled as masculine and feminine. The Moon and Venus have feminine attachments, and the sun has a masculine attachment, oddly, as per history. Marija Gimbutas was the first (and only) person to see a feminine based culture that existed BEFORE the masculine takeover of the Sun god. Staying on topic, this "feminine culture" would signify the feminine idea behind the symbol of life we have been looking at, and had become the ankh in Egypt.

The law of the Sun and of Venus in strife,
Appropriating [making ones own] the spirit of prophecy.

This "battle" for the drivers seat was the way history played out, and the masculine "sun god" religious elite sociopaths won the battle - as we know. What we have had is 6000 years of building confusion, summed up in the next line.

Neither the one nor the other will be understood.

But the last line encapsulates everything we should know, however, it has changed and dominated thinking in its new form. Where once we knew of a coming event and an arrival "from the sky" regarding "help" from ET ... now we see a coming event (the day of the lord) and an arrival from the sky regarding help with a new cast of characters ... Jesus and angels, hence the last line:

The law of the great Messiah will hold through the Sun.

And it did, as the sun god approach won the mental battle - as we already know.

The first quatrain above explains a bit more:

Twenty years of the Moon's reign having passed
another takes its reign for seven thousand years.

The two figures, 20 and 7000, as periods of a "reign" makes no sense unless we see 20 as symbolic, in other words, 10 and 10. 10 is referencing a completed cycle of "something" ... and if we look at history and stick to the topic parameters, this would be two superwave events, where oddly the "goddess carvings" trace back to. These dates are C 40,000 BC and C 13,000 BC in round numbers.

Soooo ... the "feminine" reigned through two superwave cycles until "another" moved in to take over. This "other" is said to reign for 7000 years. If this is right, we have nothing to worry about ... if it's pointing to something else, we're right back in the soup of "no date."

What I find odd is that Nosty's end date is 3797 AD ... and if we subtract 7000 years from that, we wind up at the time of change (3203 BC) when it seems the minor superwave of C 3300 BC shifted everything the religious elite were doing into high gear. End result - an inevitable take over of the entire planet.

Does this quatrain talk about that time ... or a time yet to come?

Century 1:91:
The gods will make it appear to humans
that they are the initiators of a great conflict.
Before the sky is seen as serene, sword and lance.
The greatest damage will be inflicted to the left.

Whatever the case ... this kinda sums it all up.

C3-Q34
When the absence of the Sun will then be,
The monster will be seen in full day:
Quite otherwise will one interpret it,
High price unguarded: none will have foreseen it.

hide

This is what you miss when you travel in "topic circles" ... you can Roswell and Rendlesham Forest and chase "sprits" for answers until you are blue in the face (and we have) but you aren't going to "get it." They ARE here ... gee, wonder why? whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:01 pm

that is amazing research jim ,I can see now why you are asking your question prove me wrong ,there is so much material pointing to the validity of your suppositions,( my mind boggles at the amount of time and thought you have donated to this over the years)
....it deserves a fair hearing in scientific circles and i for one hope that happens., in the meantime all I can do is share it with my friends who are far more knowledgeable than I am in astrological circles ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Okay Jim,will loook into it. I might start with Diana,just because she predicted she would die in a car accident and believed "They were out to get her " .
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:08 pm

I wonder what "The greatest damage will be inflicted to the left " means,to the left of something or to those that are left behind ??
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next