Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 13 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:I wonder what "The greatest damage will be inflicted to the left " means,to the left of something or to those that are left behind ??
I looked that up too back then and it seems to be a French figure of speech regarding confusion / chaos. So even though the references to fighting are used (sword and lance), confusion creates the greatest damage. If this was a "past" reference, we've seen what the "confusion" has done.

As far as Diana goes, see if you can find anything that points to a deliberate "build" in the direction of an "outcome" like pops up in the JFK assassination.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:32 pm

I just looked on google dreamwalker I'm more confused than ever now there seems to be no shortage of people coming forward with explanations for "the left" yours will do just fine jim now I am beginning to respect your tenacity ,it must be like walking through treacle all day every day ! affraid

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:43 pm

good luck with Diana dreamwalker...our lack of understanding must have contributed to the chaos and confusion back then ,we have a much better understanding of the way the cosmos works now . that is not to say what comes our way will be avoidable ,just that with understanding comes a better level of control the problem is now the sun has full control over humanity's destiny it's the politicians and powerfull that will perpetuate humanity when it should be the scientists and academics who carry our race forward my hope is that the mother goddess has the last say...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:13 pm

sunbern wrote:I just looked on google dreamwalker I'm more confused than ever now there seems to be no shortage of people coming forward with explanations for "the left" yours will do just fine jim now I am beginning to respect your tenacity ,it must be like walking through treacle all day every day ! affraid
Look up French metaphor gauche left ... you've heard it before goh-shh.
http://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/gauche

Look through this ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_against_left-handed_people

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:00 am

thanks jim wikkipedia is a brilliant tool ,so yeah confusion and chaos it is,i keep thinking about the red serpent it must all tie in because nostra makes reference to it also ,back then I think they may have been describing a comet or meteor entering earths atmosphere do you think that is a possibility ? I am trying to keep on track apologies for going over old ground ( to you ) ..I definitely agree there were those that knew back in nostras era ,but those in possession of the truth now are guarding it so closely and have covered the tracks so well it seems our task if nothing else is going to keep our brains active !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:58 am

Hey Bernie, were you in the forest on the 25th Jan, take a look at this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:42 am

sunbern wrote:thanks jim wikkipedia is a brilliant tool ,so yeah confusion and chaos it is,

It's really screwed up when you think about it ... your right hand is called "right" because it's the "correct" hand. All that remains is the "left" hand that connects to all of negativity people believed was associated with being "wrong / being not like everybody else." It's really typical of the thinking pattern we are hopefully coming out of.

lol!

i keep thinking about the red serpent it must all tie in because nostra makes reference to it also ,back then I think they may have been describing a comet or meteor entering earths atmosphere do you think that is a possibility ?

What I think is that there WERE European "people who knew" hiding in the best place possible - right under everyone's nose in plain sight. When Nosty vanished from history for a few years, I believe he ran into them, and because he was intelligent - they told him the story. Unfortunately, he went off the deep end, or, maybe he was hiding a few pieces of gold under a ton of shit.

There are anomalies like this drawing in the Voynich that simply should not exist. Dr L agreed with me back in 2000, did a measurement, and taking into account this is a drawing and not a scientific plotting, it IS a depiction of a spiral galaxy LONG before we knew what a spiral galaxy was. The really ODD part is that the outer circle shows WHERE WE ARE in the galaxy. You tell me.
 d'oh

Jim,
Thanks for directing me to the picture at your web site. I see that it does show what look like stars toward the center of the spiral disc. Maybe you're right. The central circle is about the right relative diameter for the galactic bulge (the eye) if the outer circle is taken as the circumference line that passes through our solar system. This circle subtends about 13 degrees of arc, whereas the bulge subtends about 14 degrees of arc. The circle further out defined by the convoluted in-and-out folds is about the right proportional size for the molecular gas ring which is positioned around 14,000 ly from the center, as compared with our 23,000 ly distance. This gives an angular size of 31 degrees of arc measured from the gas ring to the Galactic center, about the same as in the drawing.

Study Hall. - Page 13 Voynich_68r2

I am trying to keep on track apologies for going over old ground ( to you ) ..

I'm not worried about it ... maybe now you can see why I was so upset with "what's his name" when he said my work was "beyond his scientific expertise" ... who the f*ck is HE trying to snowball? hmm

With the people seemingly getting disgusted with UFO research as it sits, maybe they'll wake up and try to prove me wrong  chuckle If they can, I get to enjoy what is left of my life  d'oh

I definitely agree there were those that knew back in nostras era ,but those in possession of the truth now are guarding it so closely and have covered the tracks so well it seems our task if nothing else is going to keep our brains active !

If I'm right, "the people who knew" were absorbed into the secret society / Masonic expansion back in the 1700s. If that's true, they have all the information - they just didn't know what to do with it. It MAY be why things began to pop up in the 1950s. I mean really, this picture tells an interesting story, and what an odd place to put a "key."

I see you.

chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 13 US-DeptOfTheTreasury

Last edited by Jim on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit .. me? ... nah LOL ...)

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:39 pm

i cant believe you edited either jim ! hehe.....wow if only you could get over here I could get you an audience that would take your presentation seriously...... saw that del most of the people I know who have seen it reakon its a photofix ,am trying to get hold of the guy at the mo to see if he will give us an interview but he doesn't want the eadt to divulge his details I'm not convinced and neither is john hanson brendas buddy who collates all the uk sightings ,if he doesn't want to talk I'm sceptical mate ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:55 pm

This is why I don't do sightings pics ... too much BS has entered the subject. As much as people don't want to, they are going to have to start thinking ... this "picture only" BS hasn't presented anything since it all started back in the 50s, when they "said" aliens were coming from Mars and Venus. d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:16 pm

the general populace is not privy to what they get up to and unless they want to let their guard down nor will it ever be (or even us ) in my humble opinion..that is not to say I am not having a ball trying .. bounce

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:51 pm

Well if we go by my favorite line at the top of the page: "The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see," the question is - what did they give ME to look into? And then, what did I do with it?
Basically 3 topics in all, with an addition from another source that pointed out the stupidity factor regarding what we do to reach answers, and that's it. So the "problem" is not the information, as much as it is the laziness factor. People want everything handed to them in a completed form.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:28 pm

ok, I think we need reinforcements ,I am working on that honestly ,but have to say sorry for it being painfully slow in coming study

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:00 pm

It's the arrival part that's important ... coupled to staying put once you get here chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:08 am

you have given us enough pointers to indicate to me at least that there has and is a repetitive ( through history ) disruptive force that affects the earth in a cyclic way what's gone is gone but the way to tell when the next event will occur is the head scratcher  scratch  but I say no harm in trying, I like it here and it's certainly one cool history lesson .are there any `experts ` who have studied the voynich manuscript that you could fire an e mail off to apart from dr voilette ?   while you are looking up Diana dreamwalker could you please look up john lennon for me ,I'm not being lazy far from it I am flat out in my busy period now so hav'nt got much spare time . x

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:43 am

I think the "when" aspect is a simple as - "When they show up - it is coming." Unfortunately, this is what we lost, and, we have no clue WHAT is going on.

I'm trying to contact someone now. If I'm right, we may have a connection to "the people who knew."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:40 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Yeah that's pretty much it d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:06 pm

I'm going to toss this in here regarding Princess Di ... at the time of the crash (if said crash was a constructed event) Taurus and the Pleiades were exactly on the horizon at 12:25 AM. There SEEMS to be a connection to the Masons with regard to these two signs, and if rogue aspect of the Masons were involved (as with all "signatures" in the sky) there "could be" a connection. Does Brenda have a clue regarding this aspect of interpretation?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:50 pm

This is a basic run down of strange events,though obviously there is a lot more strange events that occured before her death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Diana,_Princess_of_Wales_conspiracy_theories#Relationship_with_Dodi_Fayed

As said before she predicted she would die in a car crash but believed the brakes would be cut.
Shortly before her death while on her last holiday she stated to the paps present that "what she was going to do next would shock everybody "
She was in love with a Muslim man Dodi Fayed.
I dreamt of her death before it happened,i told two people the dream at the time,both whom forgot when she died.
There is a lot more stuff surrounding both the Fayeds and The royal family.
Diana by far outshone every other member of the royal family,she was adored far and wide,there were those in the Family said to be very unhappy with the popularity of Diana.
during a meeting with Dianas trusted butler Paul Burrell,the Queen said to Paul,"there are forces at work in this country that not even i understand" or something along those lines.
Another trusted bodyguard was killed in a motorbike accident.
Jim you may or may not be able to help with this next bit,do you have memlory of your car accident ??
The bodyguard who accompanied Diana the night of her Death,whom was sat in the passenger seat and the only one wearing his seatbelt,claims to have no memory of the event.
now i get that at the time but its my understanding that flashbacks and memory do eventually return,however due to Diana being the most photographed women in the world,and the enquiry after her death .would you not assume that said bodyguard would be at least regressed/hypnotised to see if he could recall anything ??
Having said that i believe he would be too afraid to reveal his memory of that night,i believe he knows something.
It took over two hours to get Diana to the hospital and it was not the nearest hospital.Her body was embalmed there and then.
Early reports stated that Diana was conscious,moving,and walking about.
Yet again as with so many of these events,cameras around the tunnel were either not working or facing the wrong way.How quickly would you be able to check the sky at the time of Williams Birth.,is it complicated ?? I would like to look into some events myself but dont know how to go about it.
Will try to look into John Lennon Sunbern. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:51 pm

Apologies for the link not working,im not sure why,its something to do with my lack of hard drive,using ubuntu from a disc. Sad
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Well, if interpretations can be made, what I find odd is that at the exact time of the crash, Taurus (and especially it seems - the Pleiades) were on the Paris horizon. Allegedly this means something to the "esoteric" aspect running behind the scenes, and I sent an email to someone that MAY know something as this is WAY outside of my playground.

Just a question ... if this is true regarding the driver:

Mr Paul's blood tests show that he was nearly three times over the French legal drink-drive limit and had a carbon monoxide level of 20.7% when he died. "Drunk as a pig" makes the headline in the Evening Standard the next day.

Then why is it that no one saw this when he conversed with Di and Al Fayed about 45 minutes earlier?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/6217366.stm

As far as my crash, memory, and post concussion syndrome goes ... every brain injury is different, so you can't really lay out rules that are followed by all. I can say, in my case, over time I did put the picture back together ... but at the time, things were highly scrambled.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:22 pm

Henri Pauls family disagreed with the alcohol reading,they said theres no way he would do that.He certainly doesnt look drunk in the video,which i have seen many times.The carbon monoxide reading taken was extremely high,he would of been showing some syptoms.
There is previous history with Mohamed Al Fayed and the royals going back many years.
There was said to be a large amount of money in Henri Pauls bank account,that was unaccounted for,why he should have such a large amount,secret service was mentioned.
I heard the first news reports in which it was stated "The driver and Dodi were dead,but Diana had got out and walked away with an injury to her shoulder,we went to bed saying how lucky she was,the next morning there was news on every channel saying she had died,it was only then i remembered the dream i had.
In the days after the death,the public mood towards the royals reached boiling point because of their lack of action,not even returning to London,nor flying the flag on Buckingham Palace at half mast,they had to ben d to the growing anger and return,the flag was lowered,there were fears the Royals would be attacked as they staged a walkabout upon returning.they totally underestimated the love The public had for Diana,faults and all.She was given a full state funeral against protocol.i believe the Monarchy would of been in serious trouble had they not acted when they did,but even then it was only because they were pressured.The public mood was one of Anger at the treatment of Diana.
Many many people believe Diana was got rid of,not least because she was seeing a muslim man.
The pleiades connection is interesting,the seven sisters.interesting stuff Jim,i would like to really get into this.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:09 pm

I just got in and I'm going out again ... I'll have a good read through when I settle down.

As far as the Pleiades go, if you search that and Taurus with Masons you get some odd stuff. I don't buy the entire Masonic membership being into this stuff - rogue members, yeah. We need to connect with someone who knows more about this aspect.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:33 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Apologies for the link not working,im not sure why,its something to do with my lack of hard drive,using ubuntu from a disc.  Sad

All fixed cheers

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:56 pm

OK ... I sent out an email to someone who should know something ... as usual, IF I get an answer I'll be shocked.
d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next