Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 31 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:33 pm

What's interesting is that the entire picture is generated by intrinsic motivation. There was no fear generated - ever. No "abductions" - nothing like what we read. Why is that? Could it be these alleged experiences are generated by the darker side of the paranormal? There has to be a reason ... the pieces do not fit if this is a picture of ETs "working together."

http://psychology.about.com/od/motivation/f/intrinsic-motivation.htm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:49 pm

I know I keep harping back to the scole experiment but ,they stopped for a reason and the one I was given doesn't sit right with me at all ,I have just sent them another e mail telling them of our suspected `overlap ` between the et and spirit world ,they may keep shtum but worth a try ... their work fascinates me and I want to see if I can find out more fingers crossed ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:20 pm

You should do the voice recorder / EVP thingy in your house.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:39 pm

Hi Bernie, did you not notice the alien grey in the film of the scole report? It was staring at that cam thing they had running which purportedly recorded phenomena from the spirit world/next dimension.
I saw it (the film) ages ago but I cant remember where but I think it was on Garrys site. I couldnt understand why nobody picked up on it at the time and its not mentioned in the film either.
It didnt surprise me that I saw it on the film because the greys flit between dimensions but I was surprised nobody ever mentioned it.

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:52 pm

how could I miss it moonsong it has been playing on my mind ever since I saw that haunting image ,I am talking to Diana ,who was one of the mediums involved. i just asked her if she had received any doomsday scenario images and I explained to her jims dilemma .she told me that they did have a contact who told the group ( through her) that the earth had nothing to fear if only we could learn to love each other and the planet ( now where have I heard that before ) it seems we really do hold the key to our survival as a species in more ways than one ......

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Jim wrote:You should do the voice recorder / EVP thingy in your house.
yeah ,Brenda and I have tried evp but not indoors much , we did briefly try it at our friends house but with no great success ,he thought he had a `presence` and we tried to pick up on it but to no avail ...but we may try again soon when we meet our friend joe down the forest ( the guy who carries out the exorcisms )...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:11 pm

Glad you saw it Bernie as I was beginning to think I'd dreamed it!

Yes, love each other and the planet...I wish I could fly!

One thing, if I die before disclosure then I'm sure theres much more information to be had in the next dimension.
Onwards and Upwards Bernie! Very Happy

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:19 pm

way to go folks ,I was doing that very thing today ,my daughters boyfriend is a flying instructor and he took me over my house for a little while ( did a barrel roll too but think i'll leave that one out next time No ) ahh well back down to earth tomorrow ( funny how life has a habit of doing that ) and a funeral in Nottingham  pale  ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:22 pm

I have to confess ive still not seen it Bernie,Moonsong. is there a link on here ?? I can only watch youtube vids at the moment,apologys Bernie,i think i remember you talking about it a while ago.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Wow Bernie now I'm jelous! I love flying in a plane. Had a boyfreind once who flew a tiny two-seater and we used to go up quite regular.

I dont know where it is Dreamwalker...I was thinking of trying to find it on youtube and watch it again but Ive not looked to see if its on there yet. Sorry I cant be any help.

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:45 pm

Jim...
You suggested we might like to get in touch with our spirit guides to see if there are any predictions.
If Ive ever had a spirit guide s/he must have got terribly bored and cleared off years ago after giving up on his/her blind and deaf pupil so I'm no use to you there.

However...do you feel it? Theres something in the air. People are starting to buzz with an energy of anticipation. I dont mean through any kind of channelling from so called ascended masters. I dont mean through past predictions of a mass awakening or anything like that.

I dont quite know what it is but its like a massive wave of energy thats gathering momentum. It feels like something is coming. And its coming soon.

(((hugs to you))) Smile

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:57 pm

Oh wow Moonsong me too. Smile its been a much stronger feeling since the start of this year,but particularly since the recent solar eclipse.My dreams started then too.there is a definate surge of something and it has a good feeling. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:54 pm

No - I don't go by feelings. There are too many examples out there of "feelings failures" with regard to beliefs.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Message received and understood! elephant Smile

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:47 pm

Study Hall. - Page 31 Stock-footage-seesaw-with-heart-and-brain-d-animation

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:32 pm

If you ever did come over here Jim,and we all met up,we would abduct you and take you too the woods and force you to stay there for a day and/or evening.that would kill two birds with one stone,abduction and time in nature. Wink    Smile

we could even put alien masks on....
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:37 pm

You wouldn't have to abduct me ... I'd go ... I have a hunch the outcome would be - interesting whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:09 am

hhehehe,you can bet yer bottom dollar it would be Exclamation alien alien alien alien alien alien bounce affraid lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:33 am

''Hehe'' I'll strap his arms around a tree and make him hug it..... Razz rotf

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:35 am

Del. wrote:''Hehe'' I'll strap his arms around a tree and make him hug it..... Razz rotf  

Study Hall. - Page 31 17  

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:24 pm

if it's our alien tree del it'll hug jim ! What a Face

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:18 pm

It would be an interesting confrontation hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:59 am

sunbern wrote:if it's our alien tree del it'll hug jim ! What a Face

Quote of the week must undoubtedly go to ''our Bernie''......''YAY'' cheers Like a Star @ heaven  bounce Razz Basketball king lol! chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Lol.it would be a good day. Very Happy
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Embarassed truth is del it's Brenda's tree ,it's very special , one of only two mighty beech trees in the forest most of the other trees are pine or silver birch ( there are other beech trees too but not as special or as big )there are also some very beautiful old oaks as well and at night they are a pretty awesome sight we would be devastated if anything happened to them ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next