Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 21 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:58 am

The repetition of events does get to you ... this is just to get an overview so don't kill yourself.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:09 pm

study

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:26 pm

[quote="Jim"] The only more modern day anomaly I never got an answer to, because the research vanished, was the Pearl Street wall glyph in Manhattan. I need a date ... I can't get it.

have you tried a mail to brad Meltzer( he digs deep if he gets his teeth into a subject) ...,might be worth a long shot ,the masons certainly liked to leave their credentials behind ,in hidden places and in riddles to be decoded my money is on their involvement , ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:49 pm

It's probably not too far off the guesstimated 1830s dating ... I just wanted a final word on it.

http://pearlstreetrevival.typepad.com/

What do you see  chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 21 25109colgatesymbols_inner

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:01 am

I see mayan ,but need to have a closer look which might be a tad tricky with all this reading study hows it goin del ? Brenda is reading too bit like a detention teach hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:43 am

trawled through all symbol links I could find ( as doubtless you did ) the only ones that contain them all are mayan and possibly Egyptian ,thought maybe knights templer had em but no joy there either ... scratch

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:41 am

sunbern wrote:might be a tad tricky with all this reading study hows it goin del ?

Hi Bernie, its not the reading as such, its the repetition that gets to you, I'm starting to skip through now...Phew!!

That Pearl st wall thing, for some reason its bothering me, I'm not a brickie but the top, four x two bricks fit, the bottom eight x five x two fit.
What bothers me about this picture is the triangle in the middle, it seems to just sit on the face of the bricks, it does not knit into them, if you resize the picture it has the look of a rope. Have you actually been there to Pearl st and seen this ''close up'' Jim?

Last edited by Del. on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:39 am

No, I had moved out of NY before I heard of this. Shame is, when I went back for a visit, I did go to Manhattan every weekend with my friend to go through the bookstores, but I still hadn't heard of it.

Look at the triangle ... that's what I saw first.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:35 am

Here's a hint - stay on topic chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:08 pm

First thing i see is an arrow,well almost.Is the triangle not the Goddess shape ?
i agree with you Del,the triangle part does look different from the rest,though that could just be the shape,and the cement used to give it that appearence.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:13 pm

whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:50 pm

You could also theorise that it looks like a building,a pyramid and a craft in the sky. Wink
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:10 pm

perhaps number of bricks in the two symbols is in some way relevant to the `pyramid`......it is a poser but definitely agree may be a secret code ,we've come back to it a few times now ,I have a feeling about it,are you there Brenda do you feel anything when you study it ? apparently the us navy tried and failed ( bit like the sword in the stone ) https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWPUxMAYkZ8UaPaRgoIlvcq7K0PPn6oo2gOX0y2hu4t3k3ovcPRA

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:43 pm

whistle whistle it's looking at you chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:46 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Is the triangle not the Goddess shape ?

Let's just say it's part of the "goddess" picture Wink

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:12 pm

try this   www.ancient-symbols.com/mayan_symbols.html          right still only numbers but dots=bricks..... and lines =mortar ( lines ) then we are left with which pyramid and where ..... scratch that doesn't work......... doesn't account for horizontal lines, the mayans did use raised mortar ( like in the pyramid symbol ) in their art/writings though Idea not easy ..

Last edited by sunbern on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:36 pm

My turn ... try this ... what you are looking at has been done before ... can you see it?

http://www.mummies2pyramids.info/images/inside-the-great-pyramid-giza-2.gif

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:55 pm

so we got this far the key  is staring us in the face ,oh for Einstein's brain Rolling Eyes

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Has nothing to do with Einstein's brain ... has to do with pattern recognition connected to staying on topic. If you stay within the parameters of the subject long enough, you start to see things others don't because you get acclimatized to thinking in one direction. So if Orion is part of this picture, and a triangle exists in that picture of the constellation, and this is a triangle - what are we looking at?

There are still 2 more clues after this one chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Here's another hint ... everyone sees the eye in the triangle ... no one sees that it's off center. What in our picture is also off center in that triangle?

Study Hall. - Page 21 5a2

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:06 am

Study Hall. - Page 21 Orion%20ny%20with%20addons

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:26 am

I'm just going to say this, and it has nothing to do with you guys, so relax.

If there is one line I have used more times than I want to even think about, it's PROVE ME WRONG. Why? Because if someone can see an error, and they can prove me wrong, and wrap this picture up, I am OUT OF THIS. I will go dancing down the street yelling I'M FREE ... I'll sit down, put my feet up, lite a cig, have a beer, and "whoever" can take the reins with all this crap. Until that time comes, if you have nothing to actually "say" ... stay out of my face.

Now, with regard to what was brought up earlier, I did email Brad, god knows if I'll get an answer - we shall see. The dating for this "Pearl St wall" anomaly is important, because it deals with a group of people who I believe were absorbed into the Masonic expansion movement a few centuries back. Why? Because all information (as scant as it was) suddenly stopped.

This glyph is as odd as any I have seen that just pops up from out of nowhere, but yet, says everything. There is no explanational material, it's something you either see and know what you are looking at, or, you don't. The reference is to Orion, and specifically, the nebula. Like this ancient coin, if you think it's something else, I'd love to hear it.

Study Hall. - Page 21 Orionnebula

Then too, the same icon appears on what was called the "Jesus family tomb."

Study Hall. - Page 21 Orionnebulatomb

The best depictions come from early Egypt and Ireland regarding the main nebula symbol, which I just call the Tanit symbol. We've been through this, and if "someone" wants to see the pics - let me know.

Regarding the Pearl St wall, this glyph is a "3-references to Orion" picture, and the first you should see is the off center white brick that references the nebula within the triangle that's created from the center belt star to the base two stars of the Orion constellation.

The second is right at the top of the triangle, and references the "arms" of "Tanit."

Study Hall. - Page 21 Can_you_see_it%203

The seven bricks over that would reference the "head" that should be there, and the basic picture woud look like this:

Study Hall. - Page 21 Tanit_base_glyph

Why the "dating" is important for this simply boils down to the fact that "we can't see the details of this nebula from earth." In fact Hubble only began to take pics in 2006, oddly at the same time the Orion part of my experiences began.

The rows of bricks under and on top of the main triangle, if we stay in context, also point to Orion. If you start at the bottom, interpret every brick as a month, starting with January, you will wind up with March. If you continue counting on at the top, you will wind up with October. March and October are the rising and setting months of Orion, and if we use NY as a location, and 1830 as a base time period, we find on March 1 that Orion is just beginning to rise on the eastern horizon at noon, and just about to set in October, also at noon.

On top of everything else, the tentative dating for this glyph is, in rounded numbers, 50 years BEFORE the earliest pictures of the Orion nebula were taken. You can read about it here.

http://io9.com/the-first-photo-of-the-orion-nebula-compared-to-one-tak-1535930753

How did this person know?

Study Hall. - Page 21 Orion_ny3aa

Looks like a long historical story.

Study Hall. - Page 21 Shh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:16 pm

The puzzle certainly seems to fit together, but to what purpose did it serve? Why put everything in riddles?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:57 pm

As usual, we are missing information. dunno All I can say is that scant data shows there were a "people who knew" and they seemed to vanish around the time of the Masonic expansion in the 1700s. No clue whatsoever concerning them ... they may have been absorbed into the Masons, may have been an earlier version of the Masons, I don't think so, but, I just can't say. I don't see our information popping up anywhere in the picture after the Battle of LA and all the "sightings" that happened afterwards, and the piece that did pop up needed "fixing" so whoever it was, they didn't have the full picture yet.

As far as "secrets and puzzles" go, if you have something worth hiding, yeah, makes sense. Most of the ancient babble I have seen isn't worth "hiding" but for some reason they think it is. When something like the Pearl St symbol pops up, it may just be a simple case of "some people just can't keep their mouths shut."
chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:48 pm

Yep! I see where your coming from.

Knowledge.

Religion.

Money.

If its a masonic symbol it all adds up ...''CONTROL''  and that's why we have loads of missing pieces with secrets and puzzles.
Why the Orion connection??

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next