Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 36 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:59 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:I agree with what you said about Religion, It was for controlling the people. Although now it seems to cause more wars and unrest, in the world, lack of control gone.  Dont you agree Jim.

Oh I agree. Wars / bloodshed have been part of the picture since these antisocial idiots popped up. It's worse today because they have gone from a "local" picture to a "global" picture. There is only one thing worse ... the fact the common people don't stop them. We are 7+ billion, they, are but a handful.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:03 pm

sunbern wrote:you know the bible as well as many jim ,so you will know that all the versions of it ( interpreted by man and not corrected by Jesus or God as far as we know  ) are considered our guidance for living our lives.. we cannot alter that ( you either believe it or you don't ) angels are defined as Gods creation in Genesis before even man. They are Gods messengers and serve ( in a spiritual way ) as a source of comfort for people who have lost their reasons to live or function for whatever reason ,I believe in Angels but I cannot show you one and I cant say why but without my belief in them my world would seem dark ..the bible holds no power over me  although I guess it should because I take god's lack of intervention in our interpretation as an approval scratch

What people "see" in this overall picture, is there ... I've experienced it too. The only problem regards defining data to explain it.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:35 am

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:Jim....that was always my understanding.   Now if I can figure out who or what Obama really is.

Like all of it, the psychological interpretation regarding what we call "the elite" is a must.

https://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2008/09/25/must-read-article-analysis-of-obamas-psychological-make-up/
Yeah....absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:31 am

https://secure.img2.wfrcdn.com/lf/49/hash/36438/15909181/2/Alien-Yellow-Cab-Metal-Wall-Sign-2967mglLMWS.jpg we can only hope we are not on the slow boat to china ! talking about boats it seems like it has rained here for forty days and nights I'm so pee'd off... cant get near my worksite ( flooded ) so climbing walls .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:19 am

sunbern wrote:https://secure.img2.wfrcdn.com/lf/49/hash/36438/15909181/2/Alien-Yellow-Cab-Metal-Wall-Sign-2967mglLMWS.jpg                            we  can only hope we are not on the slow boat to china !         talking about boats it seems like it has rained here for forty days and nights I'm so pee'd off... cant get near my worksite ( flooded ) so climbing walls .                
here was 9 days of rain and fog here in Pennsylvania recently so I can sympathize. And lots of flooding in other places.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:21 pm

I can only apologise but I'm bored Rolling Eyes URL: http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3xL

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:35 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:25 am

In my life just when I think nothing will happen something happens. Always expect the unexpected. WOW.....last night I was on the phone with this lady and I told her about Yellowstone that I have known about forever and she had never heard about it. Doesn't surprise me. It's amazing how many people don't have a clue about virtually anything. Mindless sheep!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:29 am

Hi Endertime. I have followed Yellowstone for years, have told all the staff i used to work with, 23 at different times. Not one of them was interested, in anything only nightclubs, smoking and drinking, non of which i do. Such a shame that people dont wake up and see what is happening in the world. I have been interested in the happenings of the world since i was 5 years old, when i wanted to know who Jesus was. Any way wont go into that story as it led me to research the Bible , and other worldly things. Cant ever get bored to much to research and look into. I also write poetry, lots have been published.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:36 pm

we call it synchronicity ( no such word in dictionary ) ,Endy ,it happens all the time ,Brenda will tell you ,too often to be coincidence ,as for Yellowstone well 10 per cent is better than 90 where that is concerned. Although I do like kaku he is a bit of a sensationalist scientist ,loves grabbing the headlines like Steven Hawking ,granted the threat is there but once in a thousand years ! I know it's getting there but I'm not loosing sleep ....thanks Jim not quite so bored now ! ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:12 pm

Here's some more chuckle

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/synchronicity

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=synchronicity
synchronicity (n.)
1953; from synchronic + -ity. Originally in Jung. Synchroneity is from 1889, but equally malformed, and see synchronism.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:31 pm

Brenda and Sunbern.....for what it's worth my real name is Chris. But I'm Endtimewatchman here and sometimes in Godlikeproductions. I guess also have become Endy. LOL. I must say that we all seem to share the characteristics of a seeker and we seem to have a lot in common. I guess even if we know about the possibilities of doom there isn't much we can do about it if something happens. Keep on keeping on!!!!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:49 pm

well what do you know ......endy it is I'm afraid chris ,just like synchronicity is a better word than synchronism and sunburn is a much better word than Bernard chuckle rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Endy ... Indy ... why is my head saying Endiana Jones chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:50 pm

I am the real Indiana Jones. BTW....people that know me and converse with me have commented how I occasionally make up new words.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:54 pm

BTW Jim.....I guess we go way back in here and we've seen some people come and go but for the life of me I can't remember how in the heck I ended up in here. I still think of 3pisces on occasion. I guess we all have had different thoughts about so many things huh!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:08 pm

Theo goes back a ways ... I saved a copy of a page from the original Theo in 2008. I had Clonus wrap me up a bunch of pages too when we moved from Neonigma to Theo (the first one) - and those dates go back to mid-2006 - took a quick look and I found your name in a post from 3P in Dec of '06 LOL ...

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:42 pm

Jim wrote:Theo goes back a ways ... I saved a copy of a page from the original Theo in 2008. I had Clonus wrap me up a bunch of pages too when we moved from Neonigma to Theo (the first one) - and those dates go back to mid-2006 - took a quick look and I found your name in a post from 3P in Dec of '06 LOL ...
Wow....I appreciate you checking that. Time flies huh!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:01 pm

don't it just fellas,can't hold a candle to you seasoned campainers but the rides good so no plans to dissenbark just yet..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:13 pm

sunbern wrote:we call it synchronicity ( no such word in dictionary ) ,Endy ,it happens all the time ,Brenda will tell you ,too often to be coincidence ,as for Yellowstone  well 10 per cent is better than 90 where that is concerned. Although I do like kaku he is a bit of a sensationalist scientist ,loves grabbing the headlines like Steven Hawking ,granted the threat is there but once in a thousand years ! I know it's getting there but I'm not loosing sleep ....thanks Jim not quite so bored now ! ...
Sunbern....for you and other Michio Kaku fans do a search.....TurboTax Michio Kaku absolute zero and youtube. Sorry I didn't/couldn't put the link in here.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:46 pm

While I'm doing that take a look at this when you have a bit of time on your hands . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcD1h9DYitg

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:48 pm

sunbern wrote:While I'm doing that take a look at this when you have a bit of time on your hands .          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcD1h9DYitg                                                                                                                                        
sunburn....I checked that site and I really want to watch all of it because I have always been amazed with the technology of the ancients. BTW...I don't think there isn't anything that isn't in the internet or on Youtube.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:16 am

agreed it's pretty much all out there ,but it's like a huge ball of knotted wool getting to the ends that matter is a very difficult task .I still don't think the whole truth is in our possession though .If we knew that I think our governments would definitely topple !!!( there would be a peoples rebellion ). loved the kaku interview where he lost his rag with the tv presenter.Have looked through several more of his talks too very entertaining ...when I first started out looking into this subject I was wide eyed and believed pretty much everything that came my way ,now I guess it's less than 1%.we live and learn so the saying goes Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:10 am

sunbern wrote:agreed it's pretty much all out there ,but it's like a huge ball of knotted wool getting to the ends that matter is a very difficult task .I still don't think the whole truth is in our possession though .If we knew that I think our governments would definitely topple !!!( there would be a peoples rebellion ).  loved the kaku interview where he lost his rag with the tv presenter.Have looked through several more of his talks too very entertaining ...when I first started out looking into this subject I was wide eyed and believed pretty much everything that came my way ,now I guess it's less than 1%.we live and learn so the saying goes Exclamation
sunburn....I'm glad you saw Michio. I haven't seen Jim in here lately but many times if I mention something he will post a clip. Very Happy As far as ancient history is concerned, I have mentioned before that if in 1000 years they study our history they will probably find pictures of Colonel Sanders on old chicken boxes and think that he was worshipped and was one of our gods. Or they will wonder what the "Golden Arches" meant to us. LOL
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:48 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next