Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 28 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:07 am

jim. wrote:"I like rainy days ... I sit out on the porch, have a ciggy, and watch."
Del. wrote:
If you done that here you would freeze your nuts off. Shocked

chuckle I actually do sit out there on cold days ... heavy coat with a hood and I'm fine. The only time it gets to me is when the wind kicks up. We get such an intense wind here, the horizon starts to turn brown, then if it keeps up it's ALL brown. I just call it another brown sky day.  chuckle

Del. wrote:I remember it well.....People turning nasty at the drop of a hat. Always bickering with caustic sarcasm.

Welcome to planet earth ... are we having fun yet? chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:32 am

sunbern wrote:   Am i led to believe love is in the air mon ami ??

I thought my luck had changed Bern but it hadn't, ''but hey ho'' Plenty more fish in the sea.. looking

Last edited by Del. on Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:40 am

Del. wrote:
sunbern wrote:   Am i led to believe love is in the air mon ami ??

I thought my luck has changed Bern but it hadn't, ''but hey ho'' Plenty more fish in the sea.. looking

I actually had an experience in that department ... I'm not sure if you want to get into it. chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:26 pm

I thought my luck has changed Bern but it hadn't, ''but hey ho'' Plenty more fish in the sea.. Study Hall. - Page 28 4079543871

Yep ,sure is a big sea too Del ,i would sooner cast a line than go trawling these days ,in fact i have lined up a few days with friends doing just that this year .Nothing i like better than to while away a few hours with friends watching a float and talking about old times .I prefer fishing the rivers and lakes rather than the sea but i have some good memories of my sea fishing exploits too..As for sitting out on your veranda Jim i do get that ,i can't stand to be penned indoors ,i reakon i've got a free spirit inside of me that just does'nt like to be surrounded by four walls !

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:56 pm

sunbern wrote:As for sitting out on your veranda Jim i do get that ,i can't stand to be penned indoors ,i reakon I've got a free spirit inside of me that just does'nt like to be surrounded by four walls !

Yeah well ... my life went down the drain years ago, and both my knees are shot (even after 3 surgeries). Been on disability since '89 I think it was.

Had LOTS of time for studying, but that was about it. If it wasn't for the study aspect, I'd have probably left this planet a long time ago. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:58 am

I used to do a lot of fishing Bern, sea and rivers but preferred the sea, I live In Bolton/Bury my nearest coastline is Blackpool 45 miles or Formby 75 miles, a few years ago I went out with the lads on a fishing trip at Whitby, caught loads of Ling but no Cod. Its getting too bloody expensive to get a boat out now though. If I lived nearer the coast I would have my own boat again, I've had two boats in the past but gave up the fishing to care for my late wife.

Come on Jim tell us your love story, Bernie and I could do with a good laugh........ rotf

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:06 am

Del. wrote:Come on Jim tell us your love story, Bernie and I could do with a good laugh........ rotf

chuckle  There is no "love story."

As far as women in my life, from the time I was a kid I was raised by what I call "the mother from hell." It was odd that one of the EVPs I had gotten back then (after mom died) knew all about it, and said: "Your mother went to hell." whistle

Marriage was a disaster too, and what finally ended it was her approach to my knees going back in '85 ... all she could say was "You just wanna stay home." Yeah right.

At any rate, after the divorce I was driving home and said to myself - that's it - I quit this "relationship" picture. After 10 more years I screwed up 1 and 1/2 times, but it just further proved that there are more "problems" out there than I want to deal with.

As far as the "experience" I mentioned above ... one day around 6 or so years ago in the apartment, I was on the computer doing whatever, thinking to myself about relationships, when from out of nowhere I got this line that said: "It's not about the person ... IT!" What this line basically boiled down to was that this "relationship" picture is nothing more than the reproductive aspect of physical life. Yes, it is possible to meet and go on with someone you are cognitively similar to, but the chances of that are slim. This experience was more than likely paranormal, based on what was said (the IT word still cracks me up to this day chuckle ), but the analysis I've done over the years shows it's 100% right.

If you don't think so, why do we do this with just women? If you've just found a "friend" and you decide to live together, take the intimacy part of the picture and toss it out the window. Sleep in separate bedrooms and see how long that lasts. chuckle

Religion has totally (like everything else) rewritten the picture. Now you have this ceremonial BS and are told you have to stay together until you die. Do you REALLY think people did anything like that 10,000 years ago? Nope. Sex was sex, it happened whenever with whoever, end of story.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:20 pm

"Had LOTS of time for studying, but that was about it. If it wasn't for the study aspect, I'd have probably left this planet a long time ago."

Glad you did'nt have enjoyed the last few years it's been fun ,stay with it young man and i reakon we can have a few more laughs together yet  bounce  

Last edited by sunbern on Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:40 am

Jim wrote: If it wasn't for the study aspect, I'd have probably left this planet a long time ago.

How do you know that you would be welcomed… chuckle

Jim wrote: all she could say was "You just wanna stay home

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:21 am

sunbern wrote:"Had LOTS of time for studying, but that was about it. If it wasn't for the study aspect, I'd have probably left this planet a long time ago."

Glad you did'nt have enjoyed the last few years it's been fun ,stay with if young man and i reakon we can have a few more laughs together yet  bounce  

Let's put it this way ... what's going on here with us is all that has ever materialized. People out there don't care - swear they have all the answers - and it's never gone anywhere. dunno

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote: If it wasn't for the study aspect, I'd have probably left this planet a long time ago.

How do you know that you would be welcomed… chuckle
[

If I wasn't - screw it. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:20 pm

"How do you know that you would be welcomed…"

at least they could say you never learned our secrets but you got pretty close sometimes our jim ! rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:17 pm

sunbern wrote:"How do you know that you would be welcomed…"

at least they could say you never learned our secrets but you got pretty close sometimes our jim ! rotf

chuckle

I went back to the bacteria / cell start beginning of life. Ugh ... there's no way I'm ever going to get this "life start" crap together. It's like a science fiction movie.
rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:07 am

Welcome to planet Disney...... chuckle

looking Seek and you shall find.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:43 am

Del. wrote:Welcome to planet Disney...... chuckle

looking  Seek and you shall find.

Planet Disney - I love it chuckle

In all honesty, if it wasn't for the medically proven flat-line brain dead people in hospitals that were dead for a certain amount of time, and had proven experiences regarding what they saw IN THE HOSPITAL (before they "left"), and at least for me, that paranormal research I did a few years back, this "afterlife" subject would have to be discarded. Religious history shows that all we ever had was the topic - all the defining information (if we ever had any) is GONE. Even Sumer and Egypt, when writing started, had two different explanational stories. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:35 am

I wish I could give you the answers that you are seeking Jim. Like all of us, you will have to wait for that day when it all becomes clear and you get your answer.
But on that day you wont be able to tell a soul about it because it will be your own personal experience.
And you wont be coming back. hmm  dunno

Anyway...Who's gonna run the show. your the Boss..chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:02 am

Del. wrote:I wish I could give you the answers that you are seeking Jim. Like all of us, you will have to wait for that day when it all becomes clear and you get your answer.
But on that day you wont be able to tell a soul about it because it will be your own personal experience.
And you wont be coming back. hmm  dunno

Anyway...Who's gonna run the show. your the Boss..chuckle  

Guess you'll have to do what I did for 50 years ... look everywhere. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:23 am

lol! Well on that note........No comment. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:24 pm

Guess you'll have to do what I did for 50 years ... look everywhere.

i have been looking for a while too mate and sometimes i have felt i have got fairly close too but solid proof that would satisfy my curiosity beyond all doubt has always alluded me .I have watched studied talked and listened and still i am not convinced we are dealing with alien communication and technology ,in fact recently i am starting to believe more and more that a big part of the sightings of recent history ( at least ) are of our own creation .I do believe we may have back engineered otherworldly technology but that still a fair bit of it is beyond our capabilities of understanding ...  

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:01 pm

Just like what's been going on for millennia, we're never going to get the information we need. All we can do is the best we can do ... and wait to see what else pops up. Even the sightings aspect you mentioned ... I've seen weird stuff that was in the sky, but it really was undefinable. There was only one I saw back in the '60s that can't be defined any other way. This was in my notes:

It’s the mid-sixties somewhere, and I was sitting on the front steps of our home on Long Island one summer day. As I sat there looking north at the sky, I noticed, a bit to my right, a light in the sky that registered in my mind as a plane, probably a jet airliner going south. It didn’t even dawn on me that this was a picture I should have only seen at night, as it was a sunny afternoon. I wasn’t looking at a plane’s headlights, I was looking at a ball of light, something I had never heard of; I should have been looking at the plane itself as it was daytime. This shows that “seeing” unidentified flying objects cruising in the sky was not even a thought in my life at that time; I defaulted to the only thing I knew I would see flying in the sky – a plane – and never questioned it.
As it came my way out of the north and got closer, it suddenly seemed to slow down, which caught my attention. Then it seemed to stop. Hmm – planes don’t stop. As I watched for a few seconds, it suddenly began to move around just a little bit, and then shot out to the east at an incredible speed. THEN the lights went on in my head. I just sat there and said – “WOW … a UFO!”

The idea is, this is the only sighting I have ever used - the rest were not definable. It was after this our neighbor, who seemingly saw me sitting on the steps, said he heard a noise, turned to look, looked back and I had vanished. I have absolutely no recollection of anything like that happening. After 60-odd years ... I STILL have no idea what he was talking about.  dunno  

We're never going to get what we need information-wise. All we can do is keep looking and MAYBE we'll find SOMETHING. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:15 am

It seems the UAP subject has been diluted as of late, too much going on with wars and strife around the planet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:31 am

Del. wrote:It seems the UAP subject has been diluted as of late, too much going on with wars and strife around the planet.  

There also doesn't seem to be any real "new" info from that David Grusch / UFO whistleblower / congress deal that made so much noise last year. Or is that what you were about?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 pm

Bernie here ,just over in Suffolk to see the lovely lady for a few days..Agree with you both that the global hostilities have very much taken the uap subject off the agenda as far as congress and the miltary investigations are concerned. was having this conversation with John Burroughs this morning.I will be perfectly honest i think the US has a new platform to test it's technology out in and it suits them to `experiment `with their new weapons of attack ( and defense ) on the world stage .They can leave the ufo's in the hangers for a while !  John did'nt comment on that but i klnow his thoughts on laser weapons and plasma research .Professor simon { Holland ) has gone a bit quiet too . I am keeping one ear to the ground at the mo ...

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:43 pm

https://youtu.be/E8Ay_rPBMjE?si=kkBATmzg4_Iwtg40

looks like he's come out of the woodwork  !!

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:28 pm

"Everything I'm about to tell you is my humble opinion." dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:46 am

Looks like the old fart in that video is sitting in an air raid shelter..... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next