Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 29 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:40 am

"Looks like the old fart in that video is sitting in an air raid shelter....""

rotf rotf rotf Doncha know that's professor Simon Del ! yeah true he is rumming with a hunch there but i have been thinking along the same lines also ( i'll have you know if it had'nt been for a certain set of circumstaces i could have been a professor also .! ) i can't help it if the combination of genes my mum and dad put together did'nt quite make the grade! chuckle  but all joking aspart if you look at that video it does seem like a beam of some sorts is knocking some of those missiles out . looking

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:14 pm

According to this link:

I’m not a PHD Scientist but I am a Professor (having taught in higher education)..I like asking questions because I don’t know all the answers. My idea is to raise questions and start a debate…if you are an expert, tell us what really happened. My background is in TV. I have worked for, Discovery Ch, Nat Geo, PBS, making science and history films.

https://www.thehandbook.com/creator/professor-simon-holland/

dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:42 am

Well each to their own I say.... An out and out eccentric springs to mind chuckle scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:42 am

Del. wrote:Well each to their own I say.... An out and out eccentric springs to mind chuckle scratch

lol! you could well be right Del,A bit of an attention seeker but i do find him quite amusing .The guy he mentions ( James Worrow) is a friend and a serious researcher but he is much more interested in the actual nuts and bolts side of the subject rather than the spiritual stuff .He actually likes to try to explain how a lot of the sightings and occurances actually happen. I do think we are getting a lot closer and i also think it is a lot nearer to this planet than elseware tbh . but back engineering is involved to a large extent i reakon ..

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:04 pm

I can't find any bios or reviews ... I guess no one of importance cares about him. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:49 am

Jim wrote:I can't find any bios or reviews ... I guess no one of importance cares about him. dunno  

Well that doesn't surprise me.... rotf

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:32 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote:I can't find any bios or reviews ... I guess no one of importance cares about him. dunno  

Well that doesn't surprise me.... rotf

I did trip over one where the person said he thought Holland was Adam Savage from mythbusters. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:14 am

chuckle ..........

So whats the next big issue on the agenda then chaps, spring is sprung the ewes have been Tupped and the new born lambs are gimbaling. The bunnies are hopping and the cows are milking.
Summer is on its way and I will be another year older. But are we any wiser, Mmm, that's one to be debated.
Hows the rain in your neck of the woods Bern, we are still being poured on here with no let up in sight for the next fortnight. Rolling Eyes Whats it like in Texas Jim ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:31 am

It's been nice here, mid 80s this week ... temps fluctuate because spring is a temperature roller coaster ride. chuckle No rain till next week allegedly.

As far as what to talk about ... pick something. Basketball

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:03 am

Jim wrote: As far as what to talk about ... pick something. Basketball

What do you truly believe in about humanity..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 am

Del. wrote:What do you truly believe in about humanity..

I'm not sure what you mean by "believe IN" ... scratch

I'm back ... now that I'm more awake, let's try this again ... chuckle

I'm guessing you mean what's my take on humanity in general?

There's one approach I agree with ... if you don't use hard data to interpret what's going on around you, then you are "hallucinating your conscious reality."
Something I tripped over said: Rosicrucians teach that when H. Spencer Lewis was initiated in France, he was given the PROPHECY that he was the REINCARNATED SOUL of AKHENATEN. Just like any religious doctrine, if you just believe it without trying to verify it, you are "hallucinating your conscious reality."

Take that idea and look at the things people believe, like the eclipse we just had and the coming end of the world, and that's a good example of "hallucinating you reality." Now spread this idea outward, and you'll see we are surrounded by this stuff. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:29 am

Well you certainly came up with a good approach to that one Jim.
My initial thoughts were where do we think human kind in all of its diversities pans out in the whole ethos of things, in other words are we all Lemmings going over that cliff. Because to threaten all of humanity (M.A.D) with extinction by nuclear means (Putin) seems we are all heading for hell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:54 am

Sorry to drop this one in here, but have just read it in todays news and  thought it was interesting.

Story by Eve Wagstaff
'I'm an end-of-life doctor - this is what adults see before they die but it's different for children'

According to popular culture, when a person is about to die they see a bright light, and perhaps hear the voices of loved ones calling to them from the other side. However, in truth, we’ll never know what happens until it’s our time to leave this mortal coil.
But an end-of-life doctor believes he has a good idea of what a dying person sees, thanks to his research of studying 1,000 people on their deathbeds and hearing the things patients often see before they pass away.
Dr. Christopher Kerr, a palliative care physician from Buffalo, New York, explained that these visions often help patients come to terms with their life decisions, whether through poignant memories or fantastical apparitions.
Dr. Kerr said that patients frequently have dreams and visions that leave them feeling loved, reconnected with their past, and at peace. "It's fascinating," he commented. Interestingly, children's experiences differ significantly from adults due to their limited understanding of death, often finding comfort in their imagination.
Dr. Kerr also noted that individuals with a colourful past, including those who may have committed crimes, often have visions related to the people they've impacted.
More here.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/mindandbody/i-m-an-end-of-life-doctor-this-is-what-adults-see-before-they-die-but-it-s-different-for-children/ar-AA1nvFSZ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=44fc0ad769634630afc1faa61d691028&ei=20

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:25 am

Interesting stuff ... follow this link ... there's a video from Kerr and links to different questions.
https://www.drchristopherkerr.com/tools

This has to be the material mentioned in NDE research, where it was said that the NDEer HAD to be proven flatline brain dead so that "dreams" or reactions to given drugs could be ruled out.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:59 pm

fascinating stuff Del ,the study of over 1'000 patients must give a doctor some major understanding of the meaning of death Will have more of a look .I did see it but hav'nt had time to open it yet mate .As for rain we have had a deluge last weekend but today way better and sunshine at last ( was beginning to wonder what it looked like tbh ) Hi Jim had real trouble getting to your site this time ( nearly resorted to emailing you ) Will try to have a better look tomorrow evening .Strange i should be watching total recall when i opened this ,very strange... affraid  

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:09 am

I think you pressed something you shouldn't have Bern, you have underlined everything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:30 am

Mmmm. Light within the darkness of dyeing.. A quote from Kerr.

Its all in the mind,confused that's my only conclusion to all of this stuff. But if I start talking to and seeing all my loved ones that have passed I know I'm soon croaking it.. pale dunno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:57 pm

sunbern wrote: Hi Jim had real trouble getting to your site this time ( nearly resorted to emailing you ) Will try to have a better look tomorrow evening .Strange i should be watching total recall when i opened this ,very strange... affraid  

What kind of problems?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:00 pm

Del. wrote:Mmmm. Light within the darkness of dyeing.. A quote from Kerr.

Its all in the mind,confused  that's my only conclusion to all of this stuff. But if I start talking to and seeing all my loved ones that have passed I know I'm soon croaking it.. pale dunno

I agree this after-life picture should be all in our heads ... but, there's just enough info to say the interpretations are all in our head. Just another case of hallucinating reality. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri May 03, 2024 4:21 am

Bloody hell it actually stopped raining and we had some sunshine yesterday but that's it back to rain again today and the next ten days. How was the Cambridge/Norfolk  area Bern, been trying to get some gardening done but that's been almost impossible. But Hey Ho summer is on its way. We hope.. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 03, 2024 7:26 am

Del. wrote:Bloody hell it actually stopped raining and we had some sunshine yesterday but that's it back to rain again today and the next ten days. How was the Cambridge/Norfolk  area Bern, been trying to get some gardening done but that's been almost impossible. But Hey Ho summer is on its way. We hope.. bounce

La Nina is entering the picture too ... I have no clue what that will do to your area. hmm dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat May 04, 2024 3:38 am

If it means more rain Jim, I think we are used to it now. I've shrunk four inches this year. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 04, 2024 7:54 am

According to what I was looking at yesterday, the hurricane season is going to be real bad. hide

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun May 05, 2024 4:23 am

chuckle Cheers for that bit of news mate, it made my day..Whatever hits you over there eventually hits us over here. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 05, 2024 2:32 pm

We'll see what happens. Basketball

Since the conversations in here have died down to next to nothing, I joined a religious forum. chuckle It's been a long time since I went through that mess. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next