Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 30 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Mon May 06, 2024 3:57 am

OMG, I cant see you lasting long in there without you upsetting someone. Anyway you are not religious. Oh dear trouble ahead. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 06, 2024 8:47 am

Del. wrote:OMG, I cant see you lasting long in there without you upsetting someone. Anyway you are not religious. Oh dear trouble ahead. chuckle

The "upsetting" has all ready begun. chuckle I doubt if I'm going to stay there.
You either look at all the data, or, you hallucinate your reality. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 07, 2024 5:56 am

rotf Told you so, I knew it wouldn't last Jim...  Where's Bernie  he' will love it.  chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 am

chuckle Oh I knew it was possibly coming - even though this was a mix of both believers and unbelievers. As far a Bernie ... I have no clue. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed May 08, 2024 4:14 am

Maybe he's got tangled up in some undergrowth somewhere.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 08, 2024 8:11 pm

Hope he's OK ... scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu May 09, 2024 3:41 am

Yeah he's fine. Bernie is made of strong stuff. Just busy busy.. He'll pop up soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri May 10, 2024 3:16 am

Have you been converted yet Jimbo. I take it you joined a christian forum or was it a M----m forum, cant use that word in case I'm tracked and arrested. chuckle hide Happy days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 10, 2024 7:13 am

chuckle

No ... maybe if someone had something intelligent to say - but noooo. rotf

Still no Bernie. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat May 11, 2024 3:43 am

Jim wrote:
Still no Bernie. hmm

Mmmm, very strange.scratch Could be at Brenda's and her internet is down again. I'm sure he's fine.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat May 11, 2024 2:48 pm

• sorry fellas i blame the northern lights,! Going out tonight to see if i can see them ( did you see them last night Del ? apparently Liverpool area had great views of them ) I am gutted because i did'nt know and there were some awesome photos on our local facebook pages .The last few times i have tried to get on here my little wheel has just gone round and rouind and just like the snake on jungle book's eyes, i have gone into a trance and then gone to sleep  chuckle Thanks for keeping the faith fellas ( literally in your case Jim ! ) I too cant see you lasting long on one of those forums tbh .Brenda is ok but has her off days and i do worry about her living on her own but she does seem happy and i talk to her 3 times a day to make sure she is ok and her neighbour also checks on her3 times a day so on i plough with my work which as you were correct Del has been keeping me really busy ( or is it just that i am slowing up as i get older)  dunno a bit of both i reakon .Anyway hard to say why i hav'nt been able to get on here but all seems ok again tonight so fingers crossed..i did find something interesting about the superwave and was all ready to post it when my laptop went on strike .will keep an eye open for it again .well i will try to keep up a bit more now and at last the sun is shining again here eh Del ,happy days ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 11, 2024 4:28 pm

Ahh ... there u is chuckle  Was beginning to worry. Glad Brenda's OK too.

Those northern light shows must be cool ... we got nothin' here that I heard of. dunno

Yeah, find that superwave article ... wonder what that's all about? Basketball

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun May 12, 2024 5:40 am

cheers bounce Nice one Bern.

The only Northern lights I caught was the bottom of an empty beer glass then wondered back home from the local pub,  drunken  but didn't see anything strange about the sky. I hadn't read it was going to happen so wasn't looking out for it, I saw some pictures Saturday morning on the internet and it did look spectacular others said the sky just turned a dark purple colour.

I did read that It could affect internet reception so that might have been the reason for your little wheel doing tricks to your eyes bern,  chuckle and as you say mate the sun has finally arrived.... sunny

Get out on that porch Jim and get puffing that backy leave the religion to the religious.. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 12, 2024 9:22 am

Del. wrote:
Get out on that porch Jim and get puffing that backy leave the religion to the religious.. lol!
chuckle
Yeah ... I still find it odd that people refuse information they can't deal with. dunno It does show that this "consciousness" aspect, whatever the hell it is, from the beginning (birth), knows absolutely NOTHING. I dunno. d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon May 13, 2024 4:44 am

Jim wrote:  It does show that this "consciousness" aspect, whatever the hell it is, from the beginning (birth), knows absolutely NOTHING. I dunno. d'oh

Maybe its a good thing not to know.

So we've had our two days of sunshine yesterday it absolutely poured down, two hours of thunder and lightening and rain for the next twelve days. And people wonder why the Brits go abroad..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 13, 2024 8:37 am

Damn ... has it always been like that? scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 14, 2024 6:04 am

At least for the last eight years that I can remember Jim. Last weekend the temperature was 24c (75f) and glorious sunshine, yesterday and today Tuesday the temp has dropped to 15c (59f) and rain.

I think that's why the English are so pre-occupied with the weather, its never consistent.. dunno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 14, 2024 8:34 am

It's like that here too. It was 57 this morning, went outside, no sweatshirt or jacket, and later it's gonna be 89. dunno I call the spring and autumn weather here the roller coaster ride, cuz it goes way up and way down, 90s to 40s or whatever, all week long. chuckle As far as rain ... here ... maybe .. but that probably has to do with the plateau we're sitting on - it seems to redirect the incoming rain.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 14, 2024 1:02 pm

"I think that's why the English are so pre-occupied with the weather, its never consistent.."

Crumbs guys our weather is nothing like that .I do think we are in a much less volatile weather area than you two.I feel sorry for Brenda too just 70 miles nearer the east coast than me, well actually right on it and her weather is like yours Del .It virtually rains every day where she lives.Ahh well like you say i think moaning is a British tradition and without something to gripe about we would be even more miserable heaven forbid there's precious little to get excited about now so lets hear it for the weather forcasters  sunny lol!

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu May 16, 2024 2:35 am

Well said Bernie, I totally agree, its a pity they cant manipulate it...chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu May 16, 2024 8:37 am

Allegedly, it's supposed to be 100 this Sunday. Ain't even summer yet. d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am

sunny Phew!! 100, that's hot. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 17, 2024 8:11 am

Now it's down to 96 ... spring is back. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri May 17, 2024 4:04 pm

"Maybe he's got tangled up in some undergrowth somewhere.."

The last i heard hes joined some religious cult somewhere ,he's spreading the word on the internet and when i last spoke to him he was effing and blinding, said some balshey american guy came on his site and tried to tell him the man in red was sending some sort of superwave to take humanity on a fast train to oblivion tin foil hat rotf

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 17, 2024 4:45 pm

Study Hall. - Page 30 2da500a1ddba4505653e3fbe328b253b

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next