Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 9 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Jim wrote:All I'm trying to get at is that what we have as knowledge (which isn't a hell of a lot) is pointing to the idea of "same construction." Yeah, there are differences (larger heads / number of fingers) but the main layout is the same. That doesn't work all by itself ... that's a genetically manipulated picture.

Good point ,i just don't see why the blueprint for us should'nt contain the ground rules for all life,sure genetic manipulation may have had a bearing on our development but i think Darwin's theory holds true for all life where ever it may be unless it is a lifeform that we may not even recognise as such ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:06 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:03 pm

sunbern wrote:
Good point ,i just don't see why the blueprint for us should'nt contain the ground rules for all life,sure genetic manipulation  may have had a bearing on our development but i think Darwin's theory holds true for all life where ever it may be unless it is a lifeform that we may not even recognise as such ?

As far as life on a planet goes, I think it's as simple as "shit happens." In other words, if panspermia is right, and that happens all over, then there's your beginning - shit happens. When found, said planet is noted and visited over time to see if it kept going. If it did, this too is noted (like earth) and this life develops and maybe gets a genetic tweak here and there ... don't know.

If that's the case (or anywhere near the case) it'd be a matter of "use what you are able to use to get the end result you want, and leave the rest."

There's too much we simply don't know ... considering the end results here, was the extinction event 65 million years ago deliberate? Were the dinos "in the way?" We came from the surviving mammals, and this end result pointed in a particular direction - our physical build and the capacity for intelligence. We are built physically like them, and, they are intelligent.

Like I said, there's too much we don't know ... I just think our end result is weird based on the little bit we do have.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:37 pm

agree again ,wonder if reptillians evolved on a planet where the dino's survived and the mammals did'nt come to the fore . scratch ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:25 pm

sunbern wrote:agree again ,wonder if reptillians evolved on a planet where the dino's survived and the mammals did'nt come to the fore . scratch ?

I wonder if reptilians even exist, or they are just the product of paranormal BS. whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:55 pm

I've just seen some on star trek Enterprise so i can assure you they do . alien

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:21 pm

sunbern wrote:I've just seen some on star trek Enterprise so i can assure you they do . alien
Ahh ... now I see rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:54 am

lol! And Icke assures us all that the UK royal family are all reptilian.

So it must be true..chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:09 am

Del. wrote:lol! And Icke assures us all that the UK royal family are all reptilian.

So it must be true..chuckle  
Seriously?
And we wonder why we're in the mess we're in.
d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 9 Empty General Discussion.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:17 am

We are what we are. they are what they are. We are all genetically created. Some of our D.N.A. was removed before we were born so we don't remember 0ur former lives or who with. Pity we live Oceans apart Jim, could have great talks with you.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:05 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:We are what we are. they are what they are. We are all genetically created. Some of our D.N.A. was removed before we were born so we don't remember 0ur former lives or who with. Pity we live Oceans apart Jim, could have great talks with you.
Oh yeah ... chuckle It would go on for days and days and days .... rotf

Like this one ... we do not have "former lives" ... yes, there is what appears to be "hard data experiences" in this picture, but, it's all paranormal deception.

History defines this approach as just another religion that pops up extremely late in the picture ... is not found in the earliest texts ... and doesn't resemble anything we have heard until even LATER in the picture.

whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:38 pm

Would like you take on this please,the guy says he charges no money Rolling Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7LDjCvYKHY

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:59 pm

Been there, done that - emailed him twice - never got an answer.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:03 pm

ok bud . Arrow

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:51 am

today's study topic

https://youtu.be/JxXNKaqAroM I found this very interesting Laughing

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:09 am

One would tend to think that the originators of this story had SOME idea what they were talking about, and where Atlantis was, if indeed it was real. (Numbers below are added.)
https://www.thoughtco.com/platos-atlantis-from-the-timaeus-119667

According to the Egyptians, or rather what (1) Plato described (2) Critias reporting what his (3) grandfather was told by (4) Solon who heard it from (5) the Egyptians, once upon a time, there was a mighty power based on an island in the Atlantic Ocean. This empire was called Atlantis, and it ruled over several other islands and parts of the continents of Africa and Europe.

It's been proven this Atlantis, in this location, did not exist. (And Spain was not in the Atlantic all by itself 12,000 years ago.)

Everyone WANTS to find Atlantis, so, they look everywhere else.

How can you believe a story that has been proven not to exist at the given location?

According to this video ... Atlantis existed 12,000 years ago. Seriously?

The "destruction" event, would have been the megafauna extinction event, and according to Dr LaViolette:
http://www.starburstfound.org/YDextinct/p1.html

https://www.thoughtco.com/platos-atlantis-from-the-timaeus-119667
Atlantis had kings and a civil administration, as well as an organized military. Their rituals matched Athens for bull-baiting, sacrifice, and prayer.

But then it waged an unprovoked imperialistic war on the remainder of Asia and Europe. When Atlantis attacked, Athens showed its excellence as the leader of the Greeks, the much smaller city-state the only power to stand against Atlantis. Alone, Athens triumphed over the invading Atlantean forces, defeating the enemy, preventing the free from being enslaved, and freeing those who had been enslaved.

None of this existed 12,000 years ago ... and as far as "recent" history goes, we'd have the story from multiple sources ... but, we don't. If "... Athens triumphed over the invading Atlantean forces, defeating the enemy, preventing the free from being enslaved, and freeing those who had been enslaved" ... they'd be bragging about it - there would be text stories about Atlantis and how they kicked their ass.

Where are these stories? They don't exist. If this was a real event, there would be A LOT of documentation. But - there isn't.

Critias would like to tell the story because it illustrates one of Athens’ greatest ever achievements but has, unfortunately, been forgotten over time due to its great antiquity, according to the Egyptian priests, 9,000 years before Plato.

https://www.ancient.eu/atlantis/

None of this happened. There was no "Athens" C 10,000 BC. If Athens didn't exist - Atlantis never got it's ass kicked, it didn't exist, end of story.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:05 pm

something else i found this afternoon ,I'd like your thoughts ?

https://youtu.be/ykVwsJaHqik

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:48 pm

sunbern wrote: something else i found this afternoon ,I'd like your thoughts ?

https://youtu.be/ykVwsJaHqik
I got 6 minutes into this, and there is no sign of textual documentation. Regarding Nibiru:
http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibiru/nibiru.htm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:32 pm

"I got 6 minutes into this, and there is no sign of textual documentation. Regarding Nibiru:" Thanks for looking ,i am wondering now if the answers are so well hidden we will only get them directly from the Et's or by disclosure nothing we can research will lead us to the truth it seems Mad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:34 pm

sunbern wrote:"I got 6 minutes into this, and there is no sign of textual documentation. Regarding Nibiru:"    Thanks for looking ,i am wondering now if the answers are so well hidden we will only get them directly from the Et's or by disclosure nothing we can research will lead us to the truth it seems Mad

Well, I have a library that's full of "stuff" I thought had "answers" ... but they don't. The internet has material out there, you just have to watch your sources. There are other topics too like the Anunnaki on that site ... who aren't connected to anything people say either.

Our history (and our brain) has been totally screwed up by the antisocial elite. If anyone gets out of it - it's going to take an effort.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:59 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:29 am

Looks like heavy going to me Bern.. study

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:56 pm

Yeah, I've seen this ... hence my term for spirit is the quantum-self. The problem for everyday people like us is the science, and this is why I just stick to paranormal data. I may not be able to explain the science behind it, but I know it's there.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:38 pm

As an unrelated note ... it seems Dr L's websites may be going down the tubes. Frankly, I don't get it ... he can't afford $200 a year? He's broke?

I want to inform everyone that this website and the Starburstfound.org ( http://Starburstfound.org ) website may close down in the near future due to the new rules imposed by Google.    Google requires that we pay $200 per year to ensure that our website is secure.  So now Google considers both of our sites insecure and blocks them or gives them a low ranking in its search engine.  I cannot afford this expense.  But if someone makes a donation to the Starburst Foundation, we could at least secure the Starburst website and at least have some presence on the internet.  I hope I am not talking to an empty audience.  If someone is concerned about making a donation on line, they can always mail the donation as a check.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:50 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next