Study Hall.

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:27 pm

sunbern wrote:"I even know why building 7 fell at the exact time it did. Think anyone will listen? "

ok i'm all ears Arrow
What was the said beginning of 911?

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:00 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Ummm ... no? chuckle

It was before 911.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:11 pm

the invasion of Afghanistan would instigate a holy war ?????

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Jim wrote:Ummm ... no? chuckle

It was before 911.

Hehe you're still a teacher at heart ar'nt you lol!

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Well, what aspect of this picture was BEFORE 911?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:34 pm

wow, you are not implying that those in the know staged this to show the effects of the next superwave ? hide

or alternatively " In July 2001, just two months before the terrorist attacks of September 11, the Port Authority agreed to lease the twin towers to Larry Silverstein, a New York City developer. Silverstein agreed to pay the equivalent of $3.2 billion over the next 99 years. At the time, over 99 percent of the 10.4 million square feet controlled by the Port Authority was occupied. "

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:02 pm

sunbern wrote:wow, you are not implying that those in the know staged this to show the effects of the next superwave ? hide

Well ... I have a scenario that fits the picture. That 112 page PDF I sent you in 2015 is now 287 pages and I'm waiting for copyright conformation. The updated version I sent you in 2017 has more in it.

At any rate, I think I went into the two constellations involved in this, Virgo and Orion (as well as the galactic center). The answer I was looking for from you was the oddly named "Operation Amalgam (wait for it) Virgo." The military exercise was "3" (Masonic sounding) months and "10" (symbolic of a completed cycle / esoteric number symbolism) days before 911. One of the questions people have been stumbling over is why building 7 went down so late (and with no evidence of damage that would do that). If you are looking at the 2017 version ... you can see why. The entire picture of 911 runs from the June 1 date to the fall of building 7. The constellation involved ties it all together ... this could NOT have just happened, and the constellation involved is a form of sick humor. There isn't going to be an "age of Aquarius."

It's like the numbers of the buildings that fell ... 1+2+7=10 ... 10 it the symbolic reference to a completed (in this case superwave) cycle. Dr L's book was published in '97 ... they had everything they needed to fill in the holes of their picture.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:56 am

Wow, interesting stuff... Shocked hmm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:10 am

Certainly is Del ,keep your head down ,that information is dynamite ( excuse the pun ) if they are banking on no one figuring it out looking

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:16 am

sunbern wrote:http://thewebmatrix.net/disclosure/

Thought this might be of interest ( on a rainy day ! )  You might find the Medium segment of interest Brenda .?

Better take another look at this after all !!!

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:58 am

sunbern wrote:
sunbern wrote:http://thewebmatrix.net/disclosure/
Thought this might be of interest ( on a rainy day ! )  You might find the Medium segment of interest Brenda .?

Better take another look at this after all !!!

Yeah, but like this quote from the conclusions section, if this crap is anywhere near right, we have a real problem. This takes me back to when I was first looking into this "ET" stuff, with a start-off line that pondered the idea: "Is it as bad UP THERE as it is DOWN HERE ... or is this SOMETHING ELSE? Or, is it both?"

I don't buy it. If ET wanted something, they could have taken it at any time in history ... but nothing has even happened ... EVER.

There were those inside of our government that knew of the reality of Nazi Antarctica base such as Secretary of Defense James Forrestal and Admiral Byrd who tried to destroy it in 1947, but were defeated by advanced flying discs out of the ocean coming from the Antarctic base, possibly from an alliance the Nazis had with an extraterrestrial race which started in 1933. Since the explosion of nuclear weapons, UFO activity in the skies increased dramatically, and many sightings have occurred according the US and USSR Naval Intelligence to come from out of the oceans, indicating possible deep undersea or underground bases existing.

I'd say, the "increased UFO activity" is watch movement to keep the antisocial controllers from killing everyone.

Have they ever messed with us? No. Have they messed with "the government?" Yep. Even "scary" abductions are not ET - they are paranormal bent on putting one idea in your head - "It's ET ... I'm scary ... and I'm coming for you."

Everything I have looked into was boiled down to a statement Landi Mellas got in her first experience:

'If you see the sky such as this, you will
know we are coming.'

'… you will have had to decide during your lifetime whether you will
come with us or stay on Earth. You always have a choice. We will never
force you. If conditions require that we do return to remove some of your
population, there will be no time for deciding then. You will either
immediately come with us, or you will not. Therefore, think carefully on
this.'

After this, the "paranormal" experience impact on her went through the roof (ever read the text I sent you on this?).  whistle

If this is what we are supposed to know, and everything thus far has turned us away from it ... what's really going on?

hide

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Brenda's life paralell's Landi's very closely ( even some of her drawings look similar ) Their experiences are legitimate in my opinion but i would suggest they are only a small part of a much larger picture. Everything suggests they ( the et's ) don't want us to know any more at present but are happy to deal with our governments on their terms ,i would also suggest that this keeps humanity stable and panick can be avoided. The only thing i find strange is that their decisions ( well Landi's at least ) to go or stay will have to be made when the shit hits the fan i would have thought they would have been asked a lot sooner .I think Brenda was and she declined ( am i right Brenda ? )..For this reason i find it difficult to understand abduction cases that say they are regularly taken .I would have thought they would go for good unless some races of et just enjoy messing with the minds of their abductees ...

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:54 pm

Landi is a grandmother now so in the timescales of your account Jim something is gonna happen real soon or she is a time traveller .. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven If you don't hear from me ever again ( and i suddenly disappear ) you can assume i was asked to go with them !

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:43 pm

sunbern wrote:Brenda's life paralell's Landi's very closely ( even some of her drawings look similar )
Yeah, but see ... Landi's first experience was a few years before mine ... and as far as I'm concerned, it was the only legit one. Everything after that was paranormal BS.
She had one years later with the same being, but it doesn't make any sense because her walked out on her. I think, if this was him and it was a legit experience, he wasn't happy with the experience path she was on, and was making a point. The idea is, she HAD the necessary information, but these OTHER experiences were taking her down the WRONG ROAD. His final remark was trying to get her centered ... and it never worked. This would couple with the line I use all the time, when I say STAY ON TOPIC. This is why I - STAY ON TOPIC. The absolute bottom line to ALL of this is so simple it's ridiculous. I usually tell it to people like this: If someone taps you on the shoulder and says "It's time to go" ... just GO.

In one of those visions, I found myself driving my jeep on a warm,
summer day. The windows were open, and I could feel the soft breeze on
my face. A beautiful lake came into view as I rounded a bend in the road.
But within minutes, the weather began to change rapidly. Wet, heavy
snow fell from an ominous sky. The wind blew cold and angry. I could
hardly keep the jeep from sliding off the road, which was now almost
impassable. Finally, with tires spinning, I could drive no further. Why had
I not seen this coming? I wondered. I felt so unprepared. There had been
no warning. I hadn’t even brought along any warm clothes; not even a
coat. I got out of the jeep. What had just seconds before been green,
rolling countryside, now stood as an icy, snow-covered, arctic wasteland.
It had turned from beautiful summer to frigid winter in a matter of
minutes. I was bewildered.
As I stood in the snow, from seemingly out of the ether appeared a very
large, seven- foot-tall being dressed in heavy winter attire. I immediately
recognized him as the Nordic who had first appeared to me when I was a
child. Now he was back. But why? “I must leave you now”, the tall
Nordic said, as he turned and began striding out into the icy, barren
terrain. “But you just got here!” I cried out to him. I reached out my hand
as if begging him to stay with me, but he continued to walk away, until the
last of his outline disappeared into the icy whiteness. I crossed my bare
arms, hugging myself against the frigid temperature. The howling wind bit
into my skin. Had this Nordic being who was so familiar to me really just
gotten there? Or had he been with me all along this night, guiding me
through this vision; warning me of the days ahead. “Be prepared!" came a
pervading voice. "There will be severe climate changes that will seem to
happen instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to
pass!

Their experiences are legitimate in my opinion but i would suggest they are only a small part of a much larger picture. Everything suggests they ( the et's ) don't want us to know any more at present but are happy to deal with our governments on their terms

Yeah, but when you say "everything suggests" ... how many BS / paranormal experience accounts are you juggling in that picture? I will honestly say that I can't get enough verifiable information to sort this mess out ... I have what I have, but I need more and it's not there.

i would also suggest that this keeps humanity stable and panick can be avoided.

We are supposed to be being taught what's going on ... but it hasn't happened yet. This picture is so screwed up, people don't even want to hear it anymore.

The only thing i find strange is that their decisions ( well Landi's at least ) to go or stay will  have to be made when the shit hits the fan i would have thought they would have been asked a lot sooner .

The picture given is odd, but it's just an explanation; how it's going to happen is anyone's guess. The bottom line is that we were supposed to know all this - and we lost the information.

I think Brenda was and she declined ( am i right Brenda ? )..

Let's find that one out ...

For this reason i find it difficult to understand abduction cases that say they are regularly taken .I would have thought they would go for good unless some races of et just enjoy messing with the minds of their abductees ...

I would think they'd at least be told it was coming, like Landi was ... but if these are BS paranormal experiences they aren't going to hear anything.

Landi is a grandmother now so in the timescales of your account Jim something is gonna happen real soon or she is a time traveller .. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven If you don't hear from me ever again ( and i suddenly disappear ) you can assume i was asked to go with them !

She's a few years older than me ... I do have a rough date - but I can't prove it. Doesn't matter anyway, this isn't about the "date" ... it's about the arrival ... and they have been here for HOW LONG? Based on the picture I have, we should have been evacuating by now.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:54 am

Bloody hell!! When is the next ship leaving...... affraid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:31 am

It's gonna be what it's gonna be ... I'm not worried about it. I have a clinical psychologist who looks into this stuff looking at my material. MAYBE something will happen this time ... chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

General Discussion.

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:12 am

That is right Bernie . You have read all my notes in my diaries. I declined to go because of my children and animals. When years later I said I was ready to go, they said the time now wasn't right. They have their own agenda, which will work out when the time is right.

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Brenda, you have some details on that?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:48 pm

She's out tonight jim ,showing some folks around the forest and no doubt impressing them with some of her amazing photo's .Normal service should be resumed tomorrow Arrow

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:54 pm

Del. wrote:Bloody hell!! When is the next ship leaving...... affraid

not sure mate but would you board it if it was called the titanic ? ( think i'd have second thoughts !! )

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:42 pm

sunbern wrote:
Del. wrote:Bloody hell!! When is the next ship leaving...... affraid

not sure mate but would you board it if it was called the titanic ?  ( think i'd have second thoughts !!  )

Well, you are free to do whatever you want ... but like Longfellow said back in 1845 in his "Occultation of Orion" poem:

Then, through the silence overhead,
An angel with a trumpet said,
"Forevermore, forevermore,
The reign of violence is o'er!"

And, like an instrument that flings
Its music on another's strings,
The trumpet of the angel cast
Upon the heavenly lyre its blast,
And on from sphere to sphere the words
Re-echoed down the burning chords,--

dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

General Discussions.

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:53 am

It was in December 1983 ,I was asked to go with them, I refused. At this time I was also writing my book. They said it would benefit me to go with them and the knowledge they would give me. On June 8th 1984 I told them I was ready to go with them only if I was returned, they replied "You refused us once, which meant you were not ready to come with us . The time is now not right, you have lots to do on this earth to spread the knowledge we give to you". When I have given talks I have spoken about things that wasn't in my lecture , I couldn't remember talking about these things, until someone asked me where I got the info from. I have my diaries from 1979 up until 2005. Wrote everything down.

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:51 pm

This is one of those - we really need to sit down and have a LONG talk, but ... that isn't going to happen. I have some of your stuff from back in 2014 / 2015 and it all sounded paranormal to me. Is it possible to get a copy of those diaries?

In everything you went through, was there ever anything about what's allegedly coming?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:50 pm

It would seem that humanity ( or whoever oversee's us or created us ) is not liked very much in the great scheme of things ,if that's the situation As you say not much use packing our cases for the big adventure ...No

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next