Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 18 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:17 am

Jim Marrs....RIP.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:26 am

Same here Del. A loss to the UFO World. Brenda and Bernie.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:00 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:... A loss to the UFO World ...

Was it? I was just now looking at one of his videos ... you can't find something when you have no idea what is it you are looking for.

Bottom line ... what do we "know" today? Nothing!

dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:14 am

I think we know a lot more about certain subjects than we did 30 years ago though Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:08 pm

Do we? There are still arguments out there fighting over alien existence and "sightings." Then there's the "abduction" rhetoric ... and that topic has the subject so screwed up, you can't even focus on looking up "experiences" without being deluged with abduction BS. Then too, how many of these "experiences" aren't even connected to ET? We may "know a lot more," but it is right?

This subject has become like religious denominationalism - there may be a "main topic" - but everyone has their own beliefs.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:28 pm

I asked Dr L a question ... with all the WW3 stuff floating around (which I DON'T personally believe is going happen) I wondered about something.

Considering the human construct, and if our "energy" (what Dr L calls etherons) make up this "construct" - would a ground zero nuclear blast actually "kill" us ... including our "spiritual" aspect? Personally - I don't think we'd make it.

He said: "A nuclear blast would create a terrific radial ether wind. But it is my opinion that the soul could withstand such ether winds.
No way to experiment on this to find out."

hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:24 am

Mmmm, that's something to ponder on... scratch hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:58 am

It most certainly is Del ,i often wonder what humanity's future holds ..We have reached what in evolutionary terms is known as an ecological bottleneck ,This month we pass the sustainability threshold ( our demands will be greater than the planets ability to replace them ) .It is hard to see how this situation can continue without a natural disaster or some sort of epidemic that reduces the earth's population by some considerable ammount .If this had not happened in the past on several occasions we would potentially be a far more advanced race but still facing the same problems we are now  .It does pose the question though ,would you personally choose to be one of the victims in order to save humanity ? .I think my answer would be yes if it was painless and i did'nt know when it was gonna happen ! and i would add a little caveat ,good honest sensible and clever people were the survivors.  Arrow

but thankfully there is an alternative view http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/837108/humanity-conquered-extinction-IMMORTAL-nuclear-war-aliens

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:34 pm

"The sheer size and age of the universe suggests that there should be something out there which is more advanced than us, so why have we not heard anything?"

This is what I meant by "You can't find something when you have no idea what it is you're looking for."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:09 am

It is hard to see how this situation can continue without a natural disaster or some sort of epidemic that reduces the earth's population by some considerable ammount wrote:

I think Kim Jong Un....Study Hall. - Page 18 Is?EGg1vSXUndaSC6EDroLQN9B6R20n1UL--NPeQJi6fbQ may have the solution to that Bern.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:14 am

Nah ... you'd have to be suicidal, and I haven't seen that in any psychological breakdown. Personally, this is just another "dance routine" like all the others to keep people looking at "something else" instead of what they SHOULD be looking at.

I find it odd that Andrew J Buckley went through all that rhetoric in this document ...

http://www.circlemakerstv.org/mattsstuff/Inconvenienttruth.doc

... about all the "high tech weaponry" we allegedly have. If this it anywhere near true, why would we be worried? BUT, if its just another load of BS like we always get fed ... whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:34 am

That last link did'nt work for me Jim would have liked to have seen that ,Google search could'nt get it either .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:38 am

I agree with Jim Del ,Kim jong un just likes to see his name in lights,a bit like Trump chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:59 pm

sunbern wrote:  That last link did'nt work for me Jim would have liked to have seen that ,Google search could'nt get it either .

Hmm ... must have something to do with where you live? Works for me.

I'll email you a copy ...

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:16 pm

I've been waiting for another reply from Dr L ... about the nuclear destruction of "spirit" ... he doesn't think it'll happen, and when I asked for details - nothing. I guess it's just a personal belief.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:18 pm

Thanks for the email link hehe i see you have already passed the managements comments rotf
I take it you are a firm supporter of crop circle formations ! lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:51 pm

I just looked at it ... actually - that's not the same version I have ... I'll send you the other one. Seems to have vanished off the web ... hmm

According to that circlemakers website ...

Crop Circles an Inconvenient Truth by Andrew Buckley

http://circlemakerstv.org/mattsstuff/Inconvenienttruth.pdf PDF _ Windows version (this is small 5mb)

http://circlemakerstv.org/mattsstuff/Inconvenienttruth.doc DOC version 30mb

(2 attempts to take these files down via hacking have been undertaken… so this is the third time these files have been returned. Andy Buckley is such a twat… seems to have plenty of time to try and have the truth about him taken down eh. However we will just upload these now to 3 sites… so it means this stuff will never be taken down. July 2017)

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:21 am

Why would that be unless someone wants it covered but as you say it's out there and has been for ages ,not sure but good to get it here anyway ,i thought you had dismissed it ,it kinda figures around the same level of importance as cattle mutilations and the meaning of orb and mist pictures there is no denying they want us to see stuff ( and i do get excited when i look at the good pictures ) but why do they stop there ? .I am sure we would all like the answers to that one .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:45 am

Regarding crop art, kinda like everything else, I don't get into it unless I see something - that 7 7 07 art piece said something, and as usual, NO ONE took me on. The rest of this stuff generates confusion ... it keeps people trapped in different pictures and you can waste a lifetime following it. I call it "classical teaching" ... and there is a BIG problem with this "stuff you are told." Like you said:

"...cattle mutilations and the meaning of orb and mist pictures there is no denying they want us to see stuff ( and i do get excited when i look at the good pictures ) but why do they stop there ? .I am sure we would all like the answers to that one ."  

Why stop there? Confusion. Even in the paranormal search ... there is enough across the board information to show they NEVER get ANSWERS to questions they want to hear about. This is why I stopped doing what I was doing. After that experience I had (with the shoes) I knew it was all downhill from there - why bother? Yeah, could have just been a joke straight across the board, but there was NO information to prove that ... no one said anything about it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:00 am

Hehe, maybe they have got a one way mirror and they are watching us and get amusement from our reactions looking

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:52 pm

Yeah - and if I'm right ... that amusement will be when the event hits ... whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Beautiful artwork,hidden meaning ? https://thothistheibis.wordpress.com/tag/cygnus/

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:34 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:13 pm

Very funny, i'm halfway through about four books at the mo so your pussycat will be tapping her claws for a long time Exclamation No

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:29 pm

sunbern wrote:Very funny, i'm halfway through about four books at the mo so your pussycat will be tapping her claws for a long time Exclamation No
chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next