Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 10 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:24 pm

those L.I.G.O guys may have some superwave answers ,just read it ,not sure their detection equipment has been set up long enough though !!!! but why not try them they may be aware of the cyclical events and possibly shed some light on things ? The crop pictures are just too contrived for my liking . I wouldn't cherry pick nothing about them has ever convinced me they are anything but man made No

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:25 pm

As far as the crop circle crap goes, and I just sent off another email, I never got into them ... in fact the only reason I got into the 777 East Field one was because I saw something. When I looked it up I was like hmmm...
what are the odds of that. scratch

If you go here - http://www.cropcirclecenter.com/ there are 6777 recorded circle events, and out of all that, the only other thing I saw we'd reference as eye in a triangle, which connects to Orion. There's no data to show anomalous creations with that, but one was from Africa, in '58 I think it was, in a potato field.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:10 pm

Brenda was also saying the early ones could be more trustworthy ,it's the same with all this research ( as I am sure you have said on several occasions ) we need to concentrate on the early material because so much of the more recent stuff is claptrap tbh ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Yeah but I didn't see anything in that early stuff. I'm talking with Richard O'Connor from http://cropcirclesresearchfoundation.org/ we'll see what happens. He's into both ends - crop art and ET.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:41 am

Jim wrote:
If anyone has anything to add on this, speak up. I'm going back to banging my head against the wall. chuckle

I have never been into crop circles, but I know what you mean about banging your head against the wall.. d'oh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:30 am

I've often wondered if this can be done by the paranormal factor - at least in some cases. All I know is this entire subject is as screwed up as the ET subject ... and confusion has been the name of the game all along.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:16 am

Never been into Crop Circles. I was told back in 1983 not to waste my time and energies on them. Just another plan to confuse every one. Told by my ET guides. Although I do wonder about the ones made in the 1600 plus. Before man took them over.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:31 am

you got books and books on em gal ! you may not be into them but you do know more about them than most folks that talk about em do !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Never been into Crop Circles. I was told back in 1983 not to waste my time and energies on them. Just another plan to confuse every one. Told by my ET guides. Although I do wonder about the ones made in the 1600 plus. Before man took them over.

Frankly it should be obvious - no one has put anything together that is definitive in all these years. The 777 East Field is the only one that caught my eye, and if it's ET it simply makes a statement that covers our entire problem. If it was made via some earth-based technology, it simply verifies the "govt" knows, which I've known all along. The rest are a waste of time.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:23 pm

I agree with you Jim, Governments do know about Crop Circles. One of my good friends told me that he was in a look out tower during the war, late at night when the soldier and himself saw in the field in front of them a white beam of light come over them, like a laser beam, and made a circle in the grass, just like the corn circles. As soon as they could get off duty they checked this out, it was a perfect circle, with flattened grass. They couldn't understand this, but decided not to say anything to anyone about it. Bless him he knew a lot, but died several years ago.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Which war?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:25 pm

W.W.2 apparently .   foo fighters ,crop circle making orbs what did all that mean .Increased energies in times of war ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_UOvR6_AE

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:24 pm

sunbern wrote:W.W.2 apparently .   foo fighters ,crop circle making orbs what did all that mean .Increased energies in times of war ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_UOvR6_AE

Your question sums everything up ... we are clueless. Symbolism is a mess - everybody and their uncle has an interpretation. Even the Native Americans ... the circle allegedly means fire, but then too, others have different interpretations?

I liked that video ... I figure we'll never have a nuclear war here because they have humans here they are watching over. Were they the ones who just took out N Korea's missile? Things that make you go - hmmm. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:26 am

Were they the ones who just took out N Korea's missile? Things that make you go - hmmm. hmm wrote:

Didn't hear about that one....

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:15 am

Yeah, it's out there in the form of a simple blow up to advanced weaponry take downs or ET intervention stuff.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:40 am

just got a wrap on the wrist apparently the observers in ww.2 were looking at a laser type beam making the circle they saw Rolling Eyes

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:06 pm

Work and development was post ww2 ... so ... hmm

https://www.photonics.com/Article.aspx?AID=42279

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 am

Back in 2008 and going into 2009, I was looking into something I had never heard of before - sociopathy. Over time, I began to incorporate this picture into what I was trying to put together, made first notes mid-2009, and just pondered history in this context. For me, the problem wasn't so much the psychological disorders that wormed their way into the political structure, it was the picture of ignorance of the entire subject regarding the common people. How do they get in office? We vote them in, but the problem is we don't know what we are looking at. It's time to change that.

I tripped over this page today looking for a psychological breakdown of N Korea's Kim Jong-un. It seems - there have been quite a few people "looked into."

http://personality-politics.org/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Very interesting ,it looks as if the leaders with seemingly crazy agenda's have the most bearing on our futures . affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:42 pm

Now all you have to do is start from today, go back in time, and see how far this shit goes.
Welcome to "6000 years of BS" ... and, if you can get past that, the real number is about 12,000 years. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:53 pm

brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "see where you're coming from " does'nt it ?

http://coldcasechristianity.com/2013/is-the-astronomy-in-the-book-of-job-scientifically-consistent/

try this .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:17 pm

sunbern wrote:brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "see where you're coming from " does'nt  it ?

Yeah, pretty much  chuckle

http://coldcasechristianity.com/2013/is-the-astronomy-in-the-book-of-job-scientifically-consistent/                

try this .

What are you seeing here?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:25 am

Well,it's in the old testament so i'd say someone was well clued up in cosmology back then to the point that only now with the instrumentation we posess are we able to confirm their observations ( or should I say god's . alien )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Well my approach (via the Maya long count calculation pictures I found) says it at least started C 40,000 BC, and focused on Orion and Virgo as well as the galactic center. Then there was this carving found allegedly supposed to be Orion dated about 32,000 BC.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2679675.stm

Take a look at this ... http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/ast123/lectures/lec01.html ... and it seems this was something always going on, on whatever level, long before OT was written.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Great reading,thanks ,tried several of the links very interesting .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next