Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 4 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:05 am

I'll try to get into this tomorrow. I don't know much about it, except the researchers in the background trying to follow this experiment and get proof weren't supposed to be happy - they were blocked out.

Del, do you know if all the EVPs from this were posted somewhere?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:01 am

I'm not quite sure where they all are Jim, your EVP thread is there at OVNI.
I do recall Garry on the OVNI site putting something about the scole experiment up in Paranormal.

I thought the crystal experiment....solid one second then a hologram the next, then back to a solid object, it was amazing.  Shocked 
Even the scientists were baffled.

Last edited by Del. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:05 am

Sup DW ... you seem all bubbly lol!

OK, with regard to Scole, and taking things just as they sit, the only thing in my life that has changed, happened when I started to do EVPs in my living room. I fell into the category of "yes, something is there" however, like everyone else, WHO IT WAS is still an unknown.

As far as the "grey" looking picture in that vid, I am of the opinion that the two subjects (afterlife and ET) are two parts of the same picture, this because of at least the veridical paradox that runs through these two subjects where "they can't tell us anything." That one idea raises a question for me: If they "can't tell us anything" (and my experiences paint that very picture), why did "whoever" in that vid go through everything they did to "say something?" One would tend to think that whoever they were, they were breaking - the rules?

If this is the case, why is it that other people fail to get that level of dynamics in their attempts? I know my EVP sessions have gone quiet ... why is that? Why don't I see floating orbs or moving "stuff" when I sit down to do this? I haven't even been able to start a conversation ... why is that?

Something is odd here ... if Scole presents a picture with the amount of data that has been presented - why is it that I can't get a hint of conversation - are they afraid I'll pick it apart and figure it out? Is it, like Brian Weiss' attempts - nothing but BS from "spirit masters" who really aren't any such thing? Is it all deception?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:41 am

I totally agree with what you are saying Jim, its all very baffling to me why some can get results and others can not.
Could it be something to do with energy flow? there is definitely something there because some get answers to a question asked.
The only thing that keeps cropping up in my brain is dimensions, if we are energy we cant die because energy goes on forever it always exists,
but it can change form, is this energy our SOUL carrying on in another realm???Maybe we don't find the answers until our bodies become spirit. Do we go into a spirit realm until rebirth? and then on to the next cycle??
I am not a religious person in any form but I do pick up on some passages that are written in the bible if I see them or here them, as you have said many times Jim there is something missing in all of this, something has been swiped away from us so we can never get to the truth. My brain just can not comprehend the complexity of it all, all we can do is keep probing at it bit by bit until we come up with more questions that can not be answered, its absolutely mind boggling.
I think the title of that video is near the truth..... ONE AND THE SAME

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Well if we try to construct a picture, there is earth and there is the universe.

First question that pops up: Is earth functioning the same way other "like planets" in the universe function? In other words, do we ALL "start here" as "newly created beings" and then go on after death? If that is the case, right there we need to reformat our thinking about the universe. (Regarding reincarnation, I don't buy it, it was another "belief" that popped up VERY late in the picture.)

It would then "seem" that the ET arrival for the superwave happens not only here, but on all these other planets in the galaxy that are involved (unless we are "alone" in the galaxy - which I find unlikely) and is that picture spread to other galaxies and finally the universe? I say yes, because it would mean our galaxy would be alone regarding this picture.

Regarding the veridical paradox / can't tell you anything about anything, it would seem to be, at least in part, a personality filter.

In other words, first off, everyone is going to die, so, whatever the cause of your death, it doesn't really matter - you wind up in the same place. But while you are alive, you make certain choices about your life and live accordingly (some good, some not so good). I have a hunch the "outcome" of you life here, considering your "choices," determines where you wind up. Religion treats this as heaven and hell, but I think it's WAY more complicated than that. I think (and I can't prove this) a good part of the ET squad consists of the dead working here (as punishment?) via reanimating new bodies (the greys?). Then there are the few who died who refuse to do anything, and they are stuck here on earth because they can't go anywhere else - can't go to another inhabited planet because it would take forever to get there, even if they could attain the speed of light. Then too, they wouldn't know if that planet was even inhabited. Then, how long do you think they are going to stay HERE before the boredom catches up with them? This is probably why we don't see ghosts from ancient civilizations here ... where are the Egyptian and Sumerian ghosts? The Babylonian and Assyrian ghosts? I think they got bored, gave up and were transferred to "wherever" to work and learn to be nice to people  lol! 

Of course, I can't prove any of this ... damn veridical paradox has everything buttoned up. All I CAN say is what Dr Smolin said - " ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one." And THIS ONE is going to take awhile  d'oh 

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Imagine a world where you knew without any shadow of doubt that when you died you got redimensioned.
And the dimension you found yourself in was akin to how your thoughts and deeds had resonated whilst upon the physical. (Earth.)
And your next world was created purely by your thoughts.

Now imagine that every person on this planet knew that truth, regardless of whether they were emotionally and spiritually ready to own such a responsibility.

Then think of the drunk who gets in a brawl on a saturday night, killing with a punch too many. The rapist who kills to silence. The serial killer who always has a reason. The President giving his orders, the rebels fighting a cause and the thief who robs at gunpoint.
Life is sacrosanct because most believe we only have one shot at it. To take someones life is the ultimate crime.

How would the above view 'life' if they knew that should they take yours they would be simply sending you to another dimension where you hadnt actually died at all?
Most of them in their twisted wisdom would probably think that they were actually doing you a favour.

A little knowledge in the wrong hands can be a very dangerous thing.

I think that knowledge of life after life isnt currently available for the human race because we havent evolved enough to handle is repercussions.

As for the greys...
Well I see a picture emerging here:They are showing us where to look but not telling us what to see.
Truth is gained not through second hand knowledge but by direct experience. We have to walk through the fire BY OURSELVES, each and every one of us. Ultimately, the answers lie within.

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:02 pm

moonsong wrote:How would the above view 'life' if they knew that should they take yours they would be simply sending you to another dimension where you hadnt actually died at all?
Most of them in their twisted wisdom would probably think that they were actually doing you a favour.

That is part of the problem ... everything is the brain, and if it isn't working right how can you expect a person with a mental disorder, or biological short circuit in a needed part of the brain, to learn properly? Malignant sociopaths are missing a part of the brain teaching / learning system, that shows what empathy is. TPTB are the prime example ... nothing matters except their being on top of the pile, and that only happened because the areas needed to feel for others - don't work. It's like driving a car in the winter and your heater doesn't work. Is it really their fault? So what happens to them on the other side? How are they dealt with?

If they DID know what was coming, they could prepare all of their pissed-off lives to create a war or something once they got there - but maybe that's not the case. What is screwing up the picture is the paranormal data, that shows an after death population that runs the gamut from playful, all the way to pissed off psychotic spirits that say they want to kill you. If, like Nan Bush brought out: "There is not a shred of evidence that good people get good experiences and bad people get bad experiences" - then who the hell are this psycho-spirits?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:36 am

That was very well thought out and explained moonsong, there must be some kind of truth in all of this subject,
it can not just go round in circles, there's got to be some other direction and answers somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:26 am

Del. wrote:That was very well thought out and explained moonsong, there must be some kind of truth in all of this subject, it can not just go round in circles, there's got to be some other direction and answers somewhere.
You can start here Del ... on the one hand -

http://www.dancingpastthedark.com/felons-and-distressing-death-experiences/

Felons and distressing death experiences.
Is it true that bad people get bad experiences and good people get good ones? I have been arguing against this bit of conventional wisdom for quite a few years now, claiming that there is simply no evidence to support it.

But on the other hand, everyday people have experiences with - something - like in this vid, at 3:00 in, who the hell was this law enforcement guy talking to that vanished right before his eyes? In the same vid, at 11:00 in, who was messing with the home owner and tenants of this house? Even the child had experiences.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv5q1f_ghost-adventures-s07e07-cripple-creek_shortfilms

(If you have a problem with the page for whatever reason, this is Ghost Adventures Season 7 Episode 7 Cripple Creek - do a search.)

Hmm - let's see if this works ..

These two sources are contradictory - and NDEs have a further problem. Why is it that religious people have religious experiences with characters that do not exist, and what's up with the distressing NDEs that pop up? History shows "religion" is nothing more than a variation of personal interpretations of "what is going on in the sky" ... same source as the ET subject - the sky. Did we know, once upon a time, what was going on? The data war has been going on for 6000 years - did we lose everything - or were we always in the dark?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:33 am

Some interesting stuff here guys,i like it. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:49 am

The video was ok, but why all the jumping about and the repeated bits over and over, why didn't they just keep it simple instead of all the dramatics.

An edited excerpt from Chasing Spirits: The Building of the "Ghost Adventures" Crew by Nick Groff and Jeff Belanger

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nick-groff/what-is-a-ghost_b_1945322.html

Just had a thought about ET, why, if its true, doesn't ET abduct scientists or any of TPTB, why always the Joe blogs, or man on the street ??
Have they been told to leave them alone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:51 am

Del. wrote:The video was ok, but why all the jumping about and the repeated bits over and over, why didn't they just keep it simple instead of all the dramatics.

That's the way they are ... and it seems "the audience" likes it.  dunno 

An edited excerpt from Chasing Spirits: The Building of the "Ghost Adventures" Crew by Nick Groff and Jeff Belanger

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nick-groff/what-is-a-ghost_b_1945322.html

"What is a ghost?" Do they really know for sure after all of these years? Where's the details? There aren't any - as usual.

Just had a thought about ET, why, if its true, doesn't ET abduct scientists or any of TPTB, why always the Joe blogs, or man on the street ??
Have they been told to leave them alone.

Why do we always jump to the "abduction" scenario? That usage shows how brainwashed we really are. As far as scientist go, Dr L is more open to alternative ideas and has never once mentioned contact. But then too, I have never met (in real life) a person who claimed "abduction" or contact either. Our entire picture has been created by the books we have read and the info we get on the net. If there ever was a real live "Matrix" ... why does it seem the UFO subject is it?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:19 pm

Yep, I will again tend to agree with what you say Jim.
I shall go on searching till it kills me......''Hehe'' Neutral 

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:08 pm

Del. wrote:Yep, I will again tend to agree with what you say Jim.
I shall go on searching till it kills me......''Hehe'' Neutral 

Well this November it's officially 41 years ... aint killed me yet, so yer good to here  chuckle 

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:42 pm

If you guys need something to do, look up the origin of the shaman.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:20 am

Will do that Jim, see what's out there....

Last edited by Del. on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:39 pm

I've been juggling a couple of pictures over the last few days ... one has to do with the esoteric picture behind 911 (found another piece), and the other has to do with the "beginning" picture behind the sociopathic takeover of humanity via religious elites. That second picture had to have it's roots somewhere, and it SEEMS the (what we now call) shamans of prehistory may be the key. The groups in prehistory were small, and the overall shaman picture is one of mental illness / possibly schizotypal personality disorder. Whatever the case, the idea of a "spiritual connection" combined with a "central / loner leadership position" seems to be what was copied and used, only on a larger scale. The application of logic regarding HOW the communities were set up, is an added aspect that the Shaman never used, and was instituted for control purposes by the later arriving "elite."

Study Hall. - Page 4 Please_dont_squeeze_the_shaman_greeting_card-rb1d69b630af1414e89ae9b72fe6cc36a_xvuat_8byvr_512

Schizotypal personality disorder signs and symptoms can include:

Being a loner and lacking close friends outside of the immediate family.

Incorrect interpretation of events, including feeling that external events have personal meaning.

Peculiar, eccentric or unusual thinking, beliefs or behavior.

Dressing in peculiar ways.

Belief in special powers, such as telepathy.

Perceptual alterations, in some cases bodily illusions, including phantom pains or other distortions in the sense of touch.

Persistent and excessive social anxiety.

Peculiar style of speech, such as loose or vague patterns of speaking or rambling oddly and endlessly during conversations.

Suspicious or paranoid ideas, hypersensitivity, and constant doubts about the loyalty and fidelity of others

Flat emotions, or limited or inappropriate emotional responses.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:02 am

Had a browse about shaman, seems the Amazon is one of the dwelling places but not had any time to mooch much.
I am doing decorating at the moment, so don't have a lot of time to play on my laptop at the mo.  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:40 am

Shamans are intermediaries or messengers between the human world and the spirit worlds. Shamans are said to treat ailments/illness by mending the soul. Alleviating traumas affecting the soul/spirit restores the physical body of the individual to balance and wholeness. The shaman also enters supernatural realms or dimensions to obtain solutions to problems afflicting the community. Shamans may visit other worlds/dimensions to bring guidance to misguided souls and to ameliorate illnesses of the human soul caused by foreign elements. The shaman operates primarily within the spiritual world, which in turn affects the human world. The restoration of balance results in the elimination of the ailment.

Well that's good to know, where can I find one?  bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:16 am

What does that all sound like to you? Are they intermediaries or messengers between the human world and the spirit worlds? Do they really treat ailments/illness - by mending the soul? Enter supernatural realms or dimensions to obtain solutions to problems? Visit other worlds/dimensions?

Let's face it, if you had a next door neighbor that claimed stuff like that - and dressed really weird, would you believe it?

How far back into history does this picture go?

The idea is that the later religious elite had to have gotten this foundational idea of "being sent" to oversee humanity from somewhere. Their first attempt to take over everything around 10,000 years ago was after the last superwave and ET visit. People began building - where did the idea of building come from? If anything, that's a mirror neuron event ... they saw something, and said "we can do that too."  cheers 

Del, all this is, is an attempt to put our picture of life back together. We deal with pieces scattered all over the place, but never try to reconstruct the original picture. I don't know where everyone else is hiding, but you guys should get together and look at this. If not, that's fine, I'll get to it as soon as I finish what I'm working on now.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:30 am

I don't know, I watched something on YouTube about the Giza plateau yesterday which showed huge stone slabs that could not have been cut with anything other than a machine, now I'm watching a presentation on the possibility that all ancient huge structures could be resonating chambers....resonating for what ????. aerial views of underground phenomena that connect with each other.....WHY???.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:14 am

It's not "how much you know" ... it's how much you know about the ONE THING in the pile of EVERYTHING that you SHOULD know. What's the ONE THING? The foundation from which all this other crap springs.

Study Hall. - Page 4 Matrix-Morpheus-meme

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:22 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:21 pm

sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:31 am

sunbern wrote:www.realityuncovered.net/ufology/articles/kitgreen.php    of interest maybe ?
That was from 2008 ... this subject has one screwed up history.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next