Study Hall.

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:55 pm

moonsong wrote:Hi Dreamwalker,

That sounds like a classic to me. i know what you mean about having nightmares and other strange things when you sleep on your back. Why is that...does anybody know?

Not me - I'm a side sleeper and I don't dream anymore.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:56 pm

moonsong wrote:Jim, thanks very much for the free PDF's. Great present! Smile 

You're welcome ... have at it  lol! 

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Strange isnt it Moonsong,i think its something to do with being open to the world,if you know what i mean,you are sleeping,your body is facing outwards and you are wide open to anything that happens to drop in for a visit.i go to sleep on my side but often wake on my back.i also have travelling experiences,sometimes i dont remember them but you know when you wake you have been elsewhere,not sleeping in your bed,i cant explain how you know but its a certain feeling thats strong,i usually wake immediately and you are aware you have just dropped back in to your body.the last one i had of these i woke up on the driveway of my parents old house, i was  aware and though ooh i should be in bed,i was very aware i had no body,i was floating above the ground,i passed through the glass back door,into the kitchen and went up to my old room,i lay down on the bed and immediately woke up in my bed at home.
Did you know that some people dream in colour ,some in black and white?i always dream in colour.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:43 pm

moonsong wrote:I dont think the triangular marks left by the greys are an insignia Jim. They fade and heal too quick for them to be of any significense between differing groups of greys. Probably nothing more than probes or the likes that just happened to be shaped that way. Human beings look for patterns/symbols in everything. And they like making patterns/symbols in everything too but it doesnt mean that the alien greys think the same way as us.

Triangles are linked to the picture, and from my perspective, the popping up of triangles would be tied to constructivism. Here we are talking about it, and the rules of the constructivist game are that it's up to you what you do with the information. Like the line on the top of this page: The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see. I'm aware of the drive to interpret and the problems with pareidolia, but this picture is based on everything that I have gone through.

I also don't default to greys ... I have never seen one in all the years I have been through this. Did see "someone" in my kitchen once - was short with a big head and large "white" eyes like ours; it wasn't a grey.

You asked how the ancients knew about the Orion nebula. I would hazard a guess it was because the aliens told them.

Well yeah, but the question would be - why? In the overall picture I have, Orion and the nebula boil down to nothing more than a memory device. Attach that to the idea of a cyclical event, and we have a memory device / symbol passed down from generation to generation that attaches to something - an idea - the only data we have to interpret it is "the sign of life" ... so, taking things as they lie, the idea of "life" connected to a cyclical event that they had in their past that was also connected to destruction and to ET. If we make a sentence out of it, ET will come to help when the event is near. Of course we have the problem of the idiots who changed history over the last 6000 years ... we should know this stuff, but, we don't.

Just like the aliens built the first pyramids and other vast cities on the globe. After a while they upped and left the people to it and to this day nobody knows what the aliens really built them for.

If I bring out one problem in that "aliens built" picture, it would be that Egypt and Sumer were already 1500 years into screwing everything up and controlling the masses. Do you really think ET would be involved in that, or allow some other race to get involved? My approach is that "we" built it and people like Im-hotep were multiple discipline human geniuses (for their day).

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Laughing

Last edited by GoodBoy on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:45 pm

GoodBoy wrote:
Jim wrote:I also don't default to greys ... I have never seen one in all the years I have been through this. Did see "someone" in my kitchen once - was short with a big head and large "white" eyes like ours; it wasn't a grey.

What about the one you said you saw walking out of your closet when you were a child?

As far as features, all I could make out was that they were all short and thin ... there wasn't enough light to make out anything else.

BTW, thought I'd add this ... I stuck a few new smileys in the box, if you had anything small that you want to add let me know where it is.

Last edited by Jim on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't me ... :D)

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:00 pm

Laughing

Last edited by GoodBoy on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:44 am

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:28 am

I like your post GB  Very Happy .i think we have all the answers we just dont know it.i think it has been hidden from us,i think something within us was switched off/interfered with.Possibly to do with D.N.A.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:08 am

Well that's one explanation I've heard. There is, however, probably a much deeper meaning to it than most people could EVER fathom. The ancient people possessed something that most of today's civilisation lacks me finks. chuckle

Oh I agree ... what I am going on is the face picture - depth of meaning is out of the question because this all comes from a time before writing. Even the "mother goddess" herself, which is all we have as far as "information," is in this picture because she "looks" the part. Tons of pieces were written regarding "why" she is so obese - it fits the nebula picture - and woman is the giver of life. From here, if we treat it as "language," the ideas of "life," at a time the superwave hit C 40,000 BC, and the fact the global "great leap forward" hit then too, a valid hypothesis can be constructed. And seeing as the nebula cannot be viewed from earth, we'd have to say they were "shown."  

In regards to your hypthesis about the ancients losing the information (because they panicked).

Well, "stolen from them" is a better approach ...

I think it goes more along the lines that the information was never lost, it was just hidden from people. There's a piece to the whole picture that people have completely overlooked, and there are two main reasons for that: A) because not everyone has the ability to understand it on the level that it needs to be understood, and B) because it was hidden from those who could understand it. People have to be shown it to know what it is. Today, people are looking all over the place for answers, and I think there are very few people looking in the right place, and the reason for that is because the place where they need to be looking still remains hidden.

Does that make sense to you?

Sure it does ...

Logically, and based on the narcissistic take over that started C 4000 BC, you can't just walk in like they did and remove millennia of beliefs ... you can ENHANCE it, but you can't remove it. Unfortunately, we again have no data regarding this added mental structure until Egypt and Sumer were formed.

Regarding "common people" in this picture, logic would dictate that if the ruling class WAS changing stuff, the people would get pissed off ... they couldn't stop the information erasing, but the could "go underground" so to speak. Years back, I called these people, for lack of a better name, "the people who knew." Like that picture of the "kings chamber" in the pyramid, that chamber sits in the exact off center spot the nebula sits in Orion. The layout of the 3 pyramids shows the time of the last major superwave c 13,000 BC. If you draw Orion around those pyramids, Orion sits "upside down" as he sat in the sky at his southern most position BELOW the horizon C 13,000 BC in round numbers.  

The base premise to all this was that there were people through history - who KNEW ... albeit it seems the data was slowly being compromised; Tanit is the perfect example.

This (to me) was why my experiences began with christianity ... and the line "the catholic church is wrong." I was 5 years old - "christianity" as a complex and divided religion meant NOTHING to me .... I didn't even know how the Jews fit into the picture, all I knew was catholicism. So, catholicism being "a part of the whole picture," if the "whole picture" is studied, we find the base premise of "a coming destruction and salvation / help from above" is the core idea, and given the new information, all that needs to be updated is the cast of characters involved. This would mean that christianity was based on OUR information, it had just been grossly "watered down" and turned into a religion.

Based on scant information, these "people who knew" survived, and the "European version" seems to have existed up until the time the secret societies began to form in the 1700s I think it was. I believe they were (at least) absorbed. This is why, after the UFO subject began, "Fulcanelli" was (or was shown as being) rather upset that "doom" was coming - but, he didn't have the key. THAT didn't pop up for another 10 years with the Red Serpent document in '67. On top of all this, SOMETHING HAPPENED ... I have no clue what, but the overall picture shows TPTB are PISSED OFF. This is why we aren't being told anything ... and all I can think of is that somewhere in this picture they were told to f*ck off because of what they did to the planet, and probably the fact they had no intention of changing things.

So, yeah, you are right, and that's the "basic format" of the picture I have been looking at for years. Once upon a time, we knew what was going on. The information was compromised beginning c 4000 BC, everything went down the tubes despite the fact "some people" tried to preserve it, and here we are today in a total state of confusion. ET is here, "it is coming," and no one has a clue. Am I wrong? I can't find a whole in this picture, and neither could two therapists. No one else pops up with a contrary view, so WTF can I say?  

And then "some people"  really wonder why I get so upset when all they do is look at "sightings" pictures and NEVER ONCE question the stuff I posted.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:57 am

Hi Dreamwalker,
Thats a good interpretation re lying on ones back.
Also, lying on ones back is the best way to have an obe. I was plagued with them as a child between the ages of 3-8 so if they start to happen to me i panic and get out of it right away!

moonsong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:59 am

Jim,
When you say that ET are already here do you have a handle on what kind of ET's they are?

moonsong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:03 pm

GoodBoy,
How deep? Do you have an inkling as to what the answer is? Could it be hiding in plain sight?

moonsong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:33 pm

moonsong wrote:Jim,
When you say that ET are already here do you have a handle on what kind of ET's they are?

No ... there isn't even enough information to straighten out the "good / bad" ET picture ... if that really exists.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:40 pm

I believe they are here too,and have been for many many years.there is so much information out there,much of it on the "negative" ETs.i do think much of that is by desighn,most movies depict ETs as being bad,TPTB want us to think they are bad.If they are so bad then why have they done nothing in all of these years.or have they and we just dont realise it.The whole negativity and fear aspect around this collectively upon the Earth could be the very thing keeping them away or stopping connecting with them on other levels.
Does the whole chem trail thing come into this anywhere?if the chemtrails are to block out harmful rays from the sun,what else is it blocking out,im thinking along this route simply because of the videos i have seen of objects moving in and out of the sun,i have read things regarding the sun changing our D.N.A,are TPTB doing this because of that reason
The ones that are here dont seem to be having a positive effect upon the earth.Are the ones that are here negative/bad ones,are they keeping the good ones away. 
 Rolling Eyes This will be jim lol.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Nothing negative ever happened until the abduction subject began - and that was late. The entire picture of "medical" stuff going on makes no sense, they should know us inside and out. On top of that, the procedures themselves make no sense, you can find out anything you want to know with a blood test, and I'll go as far as saying THAT isn't even needed anymore with them. Collecting alleged "genetic material" if the race is being upgraded or going down the tubes, maybe, but how much do they need, and why would a short term human pregnancy and removal even be needed?

As far as good guys "doing nothing" - I don't know. If "bad" is out there, why have I not been touched ONCE in 60 years? I NEVER got this - it NEVER made an ounce of sense to me. My first experience in '55 was classic - BUT NOTHING SCARY HAPPENED.

The entire picture of "aliens" breaks down to an identical picture found on earth - emotional / non-emotional, caring / non-caring, abuse / no abuse, childish scary stuff, psychosis, both pro and anti-social behavior, and now allegedly MURDER? If this is right, then picture lacks "cops" ... allegedly anything goes and no one stops it.

I don't know ... I have been saying this since '93 and I'm STILL saying it. And since no one "explains" anything, what else can be said? The only picture that makes sense (if all of this is even true) is that it's a free for all up there. Anyone can do whatever they want, and no one says a word. Maybe it's because the people here have no clue, and maybe that's free in for the "bad" guys ... if everyone took a side (the "good" guys) maybe that would stop everything. Technically, I "took a side" and followed the yellow brick road that was laid out in front of me at 5 years old. Soooo ... no one else had a claim?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 pm

With collecting genetic material,and short term pregnancys that are removed do you think there is anything in the idea of populating other planets or creating hybrids.
Is there proof of pregnancys and removals,i mean as in medical proof?
there are such things as phantom pregnancys and of course miscarriage.i read a David Icke book many years ago in that he spoke of the idea of children being sent to people,there are cases where women have been told they are infertile only to conceive,and the doctors have been very surprised and have no explanation.i have also read stories where children have told their parents they were sent to them and others who have said they chose their mummys.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Animals can have them too.  Wink 
There is also a condition called a Hydratiform Mole,this is an abnormal pregnancy that is a mass of tissue in the womb.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:36 am

Dreamwalker wrote:With collecting genetic material,and short term pregnancys that are removed do you think there is anything in the idea of populating other planets or creating hybrids.
Is there proof of pregnancys and removals,i mean as in medical proof?

We should look into it.

there are such things as phantom pregnancys and of course miscarriage.i read a David Icke book many years ago in that he spoke of the idea of children being sent to people,there are cases where women have been told they are infertile only to conceive,and the doctors have been very surprised and have no explanation.i have also read stories where children have told their parents they were sent to them and others who have said they chose their mummys.

I do wish people would stop saying "this person said this and that person said that" and get some solid evidence.

Last edited by Jim on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't me - musta been an alien hybrid :P)

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:24 am

A small selection of stories, http://www.circlebloom.com/goodies/fertility-success-stories/

A small example of memories before birth or at a very early age. http://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,,-2899,00.html

I cannot find a pdf of the David Icke book,i think it was called Truth Vibrations iirc,it was only a chapter but had an impact on me when i read it.

http://users.belgacom.net/gc674645/grave/lifelife.htm

http://www.beyondreligion.com/su_personal/pbe-index.htm

I just went to a site called godlike productions for a link and it says my ip is banned no idea why,i have requested an unban,how weird.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:44 am

The context was to be ET and pregnancies and what allegedly happens with these new borns.

As far as the "pre-life memories" go, I tried to go into this on Ovni, and as usual the thread stopped dead in its tracks because people want to believe what they want to be true. My approach is that I don't have a problem with anything that can be backed up with hard data, and reincarnation / pre-life memories simply do not have it.

The problem, as with any belief in this context, is that people play in the doctrinal playground instead of playing in history. Any belief can be traced back to a point of origin, at which point it vanishes, and reincarnation is no exception. http://www.ccel.us/reincarnation.chap3.html

Bharati: In its present form, the way people talk about it today, it is quite old, but it's not as old as people hope it would be. You have only a vestigial or marginal mention of something like transmigration in the older sections of the Veda. There is the first complete mention, though very brief, in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, which is quite old. But the real assumptions having to do with reincarnation come in the Puranic age, at the time that the Puranas were composed, and then of course, through Buddhism. So you might say that it reached a state of common acceptance, I would think, around 300 B.C., but not earlier. So it is old, but in its highly articulated form it is not so old — and the way it's talked about now, that's recent; that's "Theosophical Society."

So, where are these pre-life mental images coming from? In Weiss' book Many Lives, Many Masters, I found it extremely odd that Catherine got her "information" in a worst case scenario, regressive hypnosis, from "beings" that were called the Master Spirits.

"Who," I sputtered, "who is there? Who tells you these things?"
"The Masters," she whispered, "the Master Spirits tell me. They tell
me I have lived eighty-six times in physical state."

There are no - Master Spirits - but there are lying "spirits" in the paranormal world; narcissistic individuals who feed us information subtly while we sleep (for the most part) and children are a prime target. This is why "hard data" SEEMS to exist, but it's all BS.

How much of this exact same crap is mentally fed to people in a context of "aliens?" The unfortunate part is that every case is going to have to be reexamined and expert analysis regarding said lost pregnancies is going to have to be added. Like this "story" ... who is this person and WTF is REALLY going on?

I felt like the blood had just drained from my body. The incident I refer to is as real to me as the day is long, but the doctor's comment and then seeing the images in the magazine will always haunt me. Did it really happen? I am convinced that it did, but I have no proof. This is my true experience.

http://paranormal.about.com/od/madscience/a/tales_11_12_01t.htm

What if it's all just BS ... fed to people mentally to create a fear of ET?

And what is this? Why, in 60 years of "stuff going on" has this NEVER happened to me?

http://aliensandchildren.org/TypicalAlienAbduction.htm

In my notes I had written:

They get their information in most cases via regressive hypnosis so they can remember, and then there is a problem which was brought out by Dr. Scott Lilienfeld who was quoted in an article in UFO Magazine (Vol. 24 No. 1):
“… ‘hypnosis is not a memory retrieval tool; it’s a behavior modification technique being used wrongly in ufology.’ He compared its ability to recover memory to getting someone drunk then asking questions.”

How much is true, how much is BS? Where (if at all) do we ever draw the line?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:16 pm

I have read things about hypnosis not really doing what its said to do,and suggestions can be planted etc.
i really wanted the chapter that was in David Ickes book,i have always remembered that and how it was explained about children sometimes being sent,we do know women get pregnant after being told they are infertile and doctors not being able to explain it.
I think some of the stories in the links are interesting,if nothing else its proof that some of these children are seeing something pre birth which is out of the norm.
I do apologise for going off topic. Wink 
Now if you had an apple smilie i could post that too you  Wink 
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:12 pm

Icke wants to see what he wants to be there - I'd rather see ALL the data ... unfortunately, there is none so this is a shelf picture with little add ons of information as we find them.

It's like the mother goddess / nebula idea ... why a woman? Well again, we have nothing, but it is odd that if this was a "visual" linguistic approach / the picture was "saying" something, that nebula is the "birth place" of stars - so a female representation works, and the obeseness ties to the gas outflow. It also means "someone" was shown - up close and personal, and, a superwave was involved. The more detailed picture that came out after the last superwave is odd because it would have meant nothing to those people - you can't see it from here - but WE can see it ... and MAYBE if the info was preserved, we could have put two and two together.

Oddly too, the "Orion" aspect of my experiences began within 9 days of the newest and best Hubble pics of the Orion nebula. The pics were announced of Jan 11, 2006 and the oldest pic I have of the belt punctured in my elbow is Jan 20, 2006. So, little pieces of information added over time, but it has to sit on the shelf until we got it all.  

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top