Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
moonsong
6 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 5 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:47 am

sure has jim just wondered whether you had seen it thas all,i so wish you could talk to john burroughs and some of the folks that regularly post on lone ranger but I know how much you dislike facebook so I'm thinkin that aint gonna happen .I will try to get him over here but not too sure that will happen ( I see gary ( ovni ) is now on the lone ranger site ) take care all,nothing astronomical to report currently ...
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:56 am

OK ... here's something to chew on  lol!

Robert Lanza on theory of Biocentrism.
Or, everything is the way we see it, because, that's what we THINK we see LOL ...
like - when the world was flat  whistle

Last edited by Jim on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wasn't me :D)

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:24 pm

hehe there are also some other very interesting vids on that tag jim I'm surprised there wasn't a footnote on that last post this posting in no way represents the views of the poster ! or is the poster reviewing his stance at all ?
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:29 pm

Well this is a vast improvement over the old idea of "private interpretation" with regard to identifying "what we think we see." It also ties to the veridical paradox idea, where we aren't told anything with regard to both the UFO and the paranormal subjects (which I believe are linked). We have "interpretations" for both, but the bottom line is we don't know 100% WHAT is going on. Could it be that we'd never "get it" - so, why bother? Or is it more like, it doesn't matter right now, live your life - reality is coming after death? I know, based on the way people behave, if we absolutely knew what was going on (no matter which way the picture went), the suicide rate would go through the roof ... and maybe this is why we don't know.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:30 am

nah ,suicide is a cop out,( not sure I'd be so sure if I was incurably ill though ) life is a test of strength and adaptability ,the watchers are takin notes and sure as eggs is eggs I think you ( all of us ) are reborn on a higher plane in the ether if we come through with good credentials ( those that don't get another go at it I feel sure ) isn't that what the good lord tells us why should we doubt it we have had a lifetime to try to pick the bones out of it and still we are asking questions... trust your feelings and try to get the best and give your best every day, what more is there to do ? ... let us pray confused
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:56 am

OOOH-ERRR......Have you gone all religious on us Bernie..... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:06 pm

sunbern wrote:nah ,suicide is a cop out

Is it? Or is it just one of the "possibilities" that can pop up?

( not sure I'd be so sure if I was incurably ill though )

See ... there it is ...

life is a test of strength and adaptability

Is it? Then it must be like that for everything alive ... it could also be the end result of random events that don't mean anything. "WE" tend to color the picture the way it suits us.

the watchers are takin notes and sure as eggs is eggs I think you ( all of us ) are reborn on a higher plane in the ether if we come through with good credentials ( those that don't get another go at it I feel sure )

See ... now there are "watchers" in the picture and a "higher plane" and a final result of "our" being here ... we separate ourselves from the entire "life" picture because we see ourselves as something different.

isn't that what the good lord tells us why should we doubt it we have had a lifetime to try to pick the bones out of it and still we are asking questions...

Now there's a "good lord" in the picture ... a character that YOU believe exists, but others do not - and if you look, those "others" are wrong because YOU say so.

trust your feelings and try to get the best and give your best every day, what more is there to do ? ... let us pray confused

Yes, rather than face the music that says we are, and have been, dead wrong for thousands of years - let's trust what we "feel" - which is how we wound up in the mess we are in to begin with.

Suicide isn't a cop out - it's a reaction - if the rug get's pulled out from under you, and you find out you are nothing in the grand scheme of things, what would YOU do?  pale

I'll tell you what I "think" based on the presented picture ... there is no way to "prove" this, it's an observation based on the given picture as we have it.

The anomaly does concern "life" and the single fact that this "life" is headed in a particular developmental direction ... INTELLIGENCE / the "ability" to comprehend. Why would that be? Whoever is "up there" (and UP THERE is not "heaven" - it's "outer space") represents a worker class that seems to be tied to this developing "life" in the category of preservation, connected to mass extinction events. Since they "aren't telling us anything," and since the overall picture states WE SHOULD KNOW what is going on, I believe we are at a cross-road, just like the cross road that hit the Clovis people some 12,000 years ago. The Clovis people had no clue either ... AND THEY DIED in the event.

Does this answer the question regarding life after death? No! It simply shows what we are totally absorbed in regarding "thinking" vs what we SHOULD BE thinking about. There has to be a reason why the involvement regarding mass extinction events vs local extinction events. Why are they going out of their way for mass extinctions, but then limiting the picture to a choice ... if you want to die, have at it?

I think our picture of the universe is wrong. Based on our single picture of life on "earth" can we say "the universe" is a life creation operation? Does "life after death" fit in? It seems to, based on the tiny bit of information we have. Earth would be the beginning point where the "intelligent beings" are created over time, "grown" like wheat in a field. Everything would begin after death - IF that's a viable topic. This would explain the picture of why, if you want to die in a mass extinction - have at it. This would tie to the ALLEGED collection of genetic material by "ET." They already know we aren't going to make it, and are preserving the species via collected genetic material. This picture would be going on all over the universe, and everyone will wind up where they belong after death, including the "bad" people. Taking into account "bad" is the end result of a malfunctioning brain, the question would be - can they be retaught after death? This gets into a weird picture where - possibly - these people are incorporated into the work crews in the universe, and there they will remain until such times as they can move on, having learned what they are supposed to know.

Can I prove that? No. But if ghosts really are the deceased - why is it that the "ancient" ghosts of places like Babylon and Egypt and even WAY before that, are missing from the picture? Why does the "ghost" picture only show local history ghosts of maybe a couple of centuries or so old? How long do you think you could "stay here" before you gave up and "went for counceling?"

I don't know if that's even CLOSE to being right ... but it's more plausible than the religious crap we've been fed for the last 6000 years ... which, by the way, follows the same picture:

1) We have no real information, so we guess.

1a) What is it we are guessing about?

2) A connection with the “above” - and - the afterlife.

It’s the exact same picture, and it shows we never knew the real story. This was the "IN" used by the religious elite to control the masses. Just like today, no one sees what's REALLY going on.

Last edited by Jim on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have nothing to say LOL ....)

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:49 am

That's a very good bit of philosophy there Jim. Maybe you are getting closer to the truth and we are lagging behind... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:00 pm

I know I need an editor - no matter how many times I reread something like that there's always a spelling error hiding chuckle

I just think the whole problem lies in how we look at history; it should be a straight line with a context, but it isn't - it's chopped. We were all brought up referring to Egypt as the time mankind awakened ... and it was no such thing ... but we believed it. There was an entire chunk of history missing, and no context - no context, no interpretation.

Why is it that seemingly connected to the 40,000 BC superwave is a picture called "the great leap forward?" Why was there another anomalus "change" in us during the LAST major superwave? People who lived off the land and sheltered in caves, suddenly knew about - building? If ET was here, and we were shown things, that's a mirror neuron event.

Then on top of all this, "some people" seem to think it's an OK idea to keep the masses running around in circles with this "research," looking at the same stuff over, and over, and over again. Hello? News flash ... this isn't all about "us" today ... it's about our history too ... and THAT goes back a LONG time.

Study Hall. - Page 5 Mankind

We get NO help. "It's beyond my scientific expertise." Really? Who the hell am I? If I can see a picture in the fog, and I'm nobody special, why the hell can't you Mr Researcher? Unless - there's a reason why you "can't see this."  

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:23 pm

hi del good to see you mate no I hav'nt gone all religious on you guys ,it's just that I'm getting on a bit now and I need to make amends with my creator ( not sure I've got enough years left to accomplish that anyhow so I guess jims doctrine gets the nod ) jim I would like to run that last piece by some of my colleagues if you don't mind,i will get back to you next week on it cos there's a hell of a lot of discussion material in there my friend hope that's ok ?
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:48 pm

sunbern wrote:jim I would like to run that last piece by some of my colleagues if you don't mind,i will get back to you next week on it cos there's a hell of a lot of discussion material in there my friend hope that's ok?

Yeah sure ... dunno how far you'll get, but have fun ...

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:30 am

Nice one Bernie.....

Thinking about what you have said Jim, the aboriginal tribes of Australia talk about ''dreamtime'' when the earth went to sleep.
I was wondering if this had a connection to an extinction event somewhere in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:37 am

Del. wrote:Thinking about what you have said Jim, the aboriginal tribes of Australia talk about ''dreamtime'' when the earth went to sleep.
I was wondering if this had a connection to an extinction event somewhere in the past.  

I have heard the term but haven't looked into it. The overall picture would tend to follow the same base idea we are looking at - no hard data, and passed down information based on private interpretation. The farther back we go in time, the idea of a proto-shaman control approach and what does seem to be at least schizotypal thinking has to be considered in the definitions of what is going on.

Study Hall. - Page 5 Dreamtimestilts

This example is really no different from the religious explanations we have today.

http://australia.gov.au/about-australia/australian-story/dreaming

Life started when a creator woman called Warramurrungundjui came out of the sea and gave birth to the first people and gave them the languages. She carried with her a digging stick and a dilly bag holding yams, waterlilies and other important plants. She planted the food and created waterholes with her digging stick on the ground. Other creator beings appeared...After completing her creative act, Warramurrungundj turned herself into a rock.
S. Breeden and B. Wright, Kakadu, Looking After the Country - the Gagadju Way

There are other examples on that page.

I didn't see the "earth went to sleep" idea, but I have to go out and will be back later. If you want to get into this we can ... see if you can find it. I'll be back.

The base idea is that these attempts at explanations have to be based on SOMETHING that was known, but not in detail ... and as time went on, certain unstable "thinking patterns" further distorted the view. If you Google shamans and schizophrenia it will give you a good idea of what was / is going on.

Be back later.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:04 am

I think I misinterpreted the meaning of the story Jim, I cant find the original story that I read but this one is very similar to it.
It was the bit about the ''old time'' I thought it said ''when the earth slept''

THE SACRED WORLD

The Dreamtime is the Aboriginal understanding of the world, of it's creation, and it's great stories. The Dreamtime is the beginning of knowledge, from which came the laws of existence. For survival these laws must be observed.

The Dreaming world was the old time of the Ancestor Beings. They emerged from the earth at the time of the creation. Time began in the world the moment these supernatural beings were "born out of their own Eternity".

The Earth was a flat surface, in darkness. A dead, silent world. Unknown forms of life were asleep, below the surface of the land. Then the supernatural Ancestor Beings broke through the crust of the earth form below , with tumultuous force.

The sun rose out of the ground. The land received light for the first time.

The supernatural Beings, or Totemic Ancestors, resembled creatures or plants, and were half human. They moved across the barren surface of the world. They travelled hunted and fought, and changed the form of the land. In their journeys, they created the landscape, the mountains, the rivers, the trees, waterholes, plains and sandhills. They made the people themselves, who are descendants of the Dreamtime ancestors. They made the Ant, Grasshopper, Emu, Eagle, Crow, Parrot, Wallaby, Kangaroo, Lizard, Snake, and all food plants. They made the natural elements : Water, Air, Fire. They made all the celestial bodies : the Sun, the Moon and the Stars. Then, wearied from all their activity, the mythical creatures sank back into the earth and returned to their state of sleep.

Sometimes their spirits turned into rocks or trees or a part of the landscape. These became sacred places, to be seen only by initiated men. These sites had special qualities.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:31 pm

That picture is really no different than the ones we deal with in religion; even the Hopi still have similar sounding "ancient explanational approach" tales today. What we need to do is modernize the picture by using what we have today as explanations. They talk about different kinds of "non-human beings" ... we too have "non-human beings" in our picture. If we include a more scientific approach, they are simply "not from earth" and since we know there is no "religious heaven" up there beyond the clouds, it's all outer space, what's left to conclude? They live out there just like we live here, more or less, and "here" and "out there" are all part of the same universe.

The ancients claim these beings had an involvement with our development, we claim the same thing. What do we have for proof? Not much really, but enough to hold the picture together. Top of the list (for me anyway) is the fact that life development has gone in the direction of "intelligence" just like what is going on "up there." There are also what seem to be mirror neuron events (what we'd call advancement jumps that shouldn't have happened) during the superwave events. One of my favorites is this carving during the time of the last minor superwave event C 3200 BC from Ireland. There is no way they could have known this rendering of the Orion nebula unless someone was shown, and that base picture goes back to C 9000 BC just after the last major superwave in Spanish rock carvings.

Study Hall. - Page 5 Orion_m42m43abcd
Study Hall. - Page 5 Orionirish

If we look at the picture of history and use the alphabet as an example for clarification sake, what we do is look at the individual "letters" (a lot of times over and over and over again) but we don't look at these letters as part of a greater "context" picture - in this case the alphabet. Sometimes we see a picture and say we need to follow this back to a beginning, but, we only go back to the letter G. We need to go back to A ... where is A? According to what I'm looking at, it's over 200,000 years back. Sorry, I haven't been able to work on this aspect because I GET NO HELP!!!! I send out an email - NOTHING! Or, I get a response telling me "It's beyond my scientific expertise." Really? Do you honestly think I'm THAT STUPID? really

This is not a hard picture to reconstruct ... it HAS to be started from the beginning. If we do that, we should see a context forming, and it's the context that should show us what the hell is going on today.

Study Hall. - Page 5 Alice-Begin

Study Hall. - Page 5 Neo-wakes-up-within-the-matrix

Last edited by Jim on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ugh ...)

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:15 am

is your original pdf still available jim ,got someone who would like to read it ..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:39 am

sunbern wrote:is your original pdf still available jim ,got someone who would like to read it ..

I'm guessing you mean the shorter experiences version I gave to whoever wanted a look ... yeah I still have it. Tell the person to email me ... I'd like to talk with them.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:22 am

Well I guess we've reached the end of the road ... I'm just going to close this site down and i'm going back to doing things alone ... which i the way it winds up anyway. Been fun study

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:09 pm

Are you okay Jim,i messaged you. ? x
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:47 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Are you okay Jim,i messaged you. ? x

Yeah - I'm not getting ANY email alerts to ANYTHING ... and it seems the "help forum" isn't answering either now.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:29 am

I hav'nt just absconded mate ,have had my mind on other things I'm afraid ( my dad is seriously ill ) I will keep your e mail address and get back to you as soon as I can, have you still got mine mine ? ( will be back soon ) I WILL find you soon take care....
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:35 am

OK - wasn't sure what was going on ... I'll just leave it alone. I'd love to know what the hell is going on with the "help" forum d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:01 am

not sure about that . I know I can get to you here but if it is costing you maybe it's time to wrap it and move on mate ,I like the rendlesham lone ranger site because it is relevant to what I am doing right now and they are a really good bunch on there ( mostly American ) but I know you don't like facebook so i will e mail you as soon as I can, it's your call bud
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Hello Bernie, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad.
Sending healing and love to him, yourself and the family.
Keep safe.

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:53 am

sunbern wrote:not sure about that . I know I can get to you here but if it is costing you maybe it's time to wrap it and move on mate ,I like the rendlesham lone ranger site because it is relevant to what I am doing right now and they are a really good bunch on there ( mostly American ) but I know you don't like facebook so i will e mail you as soon as I can, it's your call bud  

Ain't costing anything ... I just wonder when everyone goes quiet.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next