Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 30 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:35 pm

I just tripped over an old book that was published back in 2000 ... EXTRAORDINARY ENCOUNTERS. An Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrials and Otherworldly Beings Jerome Clark.
http://www.vielewelten.at/pdf_en/extraordinary%20encounters.pdf

The base idea of people having contact experiences and it's attachment to "being nuts" to put it simply, was brought out in this book. The base idea given is that these people aren't "nuts" ... so the question has to be asked, if not nuts, and not just "making it up" ... then they ARE in contact with someone - "who" are they in contact with?

"In a book-length survey of out of
ordinary perceptions, three well-regarded
psychologists observe, “Notwithstanding the
presence of anomalous experiences in case
studies of disturbed individuals, surveys of
nonclinical samples have found little relationship
between these experiences and psychopathology.”

In this one section Clark says:

"Yet Keith was not crazy. Nor, according to
psychological surveys of other space communicants
who attend the Laramie conferences,
are his fellows."

This approach popped up too in Marian Keech's analysis, and in my quest to find out if I was nuts, the 2 psychologists I went into details with. Granted, some people are connected to some - problem - but across the board, no. So who are "they?"

My dividing line is the intelligence factor. If "communication" (either visual or information) is lacking any sign of intelligence, if it promotes fear / confusion / lies, or anything else in that negative vein, it CANNOT BE A HIGHER LIFE FORM - PERIOD. We can see that much - and we are just regular people. Why is it we can look at these experiences and see the flaws and the stupidity projected? Who could be that stupid? Only one source I know of - ex-human beings with the same "brain problems" they had while alive. And unless you can come up with something else, that's as far as it can go.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:56 am

Mmmm, looks like I've got some reading to do... hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:56 am

This is one of those collection of base information approaches, and thus far some of it covers the BS factor in this subject - people who flat out lied in some cases. It's all part of the whole.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:55 pm

been getting practical this last w/e ,loads happening in forest ,it seems so alive at night there has been a new book just published,on the things trees can do and feel I am definitely going to get a copy will try to find a link if I can they were talking about the subject on our radio 4 this morning . recent scientific research going on in this area .We took a lot of good orb pictures last night and previous evenings .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p047qn7f

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:11 am

What a shame the link was only a couple of minutes long Bern.
I would love to see those pics of orbs. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Have a look at     :-     Brenda -Butler .co .uk and look at her photo's Del.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M64h-eCggz0

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:12 am

cheers Bern....

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:50 am

I don't have a problem with this "orb" stuff ... data at least points in that direction. I just want to know what they're up to - if anything. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:11 pm

if you find out let us know because all we have on them is that they are perhaps energy generated manifestations of spirit ,but that is pure speculation .It is a fact that they can pass through a given area very quickly ( and even people on occasions ) evidenced by several photos being taken of the same area over a period of less than a minute with only one showing orbs ,we don't understand them ( yet ) but as you say Jim we cant ignore the evidence that confronts us .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:11 pm

It's what they have to say that will expose them. Intelligence should go in a particular direction, and if that direction is missing or bypassed - there's a problem. If they're just showing up as anomalies flitting about, that doesn't teach you anything either. We've all heard of them. I've never seen one but then I never went out of my way to look for them. The EVP approach was much better, and I have what I need to prove the point to myself.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:55 am

I would really like to sit in on a séance ( the scole project must have been awesome ) I feel; much more `receptive` these days and I now think I would get a lot more out of the experience without being taken in . I really do think that I would be more objective now ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:39 pm

But there are other things to ponder while you're waiting ... like, are we alone in the universe? Seemingly, no. Well, if WE have a life after death picture (and that topic does need a lot of straightening out) then logic would dictate that this life after death scenario plays straight across the board for all life everywhere in the universe - it CAN'T BE just for "us." If that's the story, how does the physical aspect (beings flying around "up there" / UFOs) fit into that picture? If they have been around longer than their technology indicates, one would tend to think they know the afterlife picture in it's entirety (because it's all explainable on a scientific level) ... and are more than likely working together. If my final conclusions (to date) are correct, they are here to help because "it is coming." Why would that be unless there is a respect for us in our "embryonic" physical existence. This "respect" only goes so far, and we are being put in a situation where we have to figure everything out (welcome to constructivism). Don't want to? Oh well, it's your decision. The event hits ... you die (but you "go on") and now it's up to the "front office" what happens to you.
dunno

This is why I said that this BS given to people, BS that has confused the living hell out of everyone, cannot be connected to intelligent sources. Why? It doesn't TAKE YOU ANYWHERE except a deep hole of confusion. It's either as bad "up there" as it is "down here" ... or this is "something else." I know what intelligence looks like when it presents itself ... and this shit is NOT intelligent, hence (as far as I am concerned) it's "something else." What else? Well, what are the parameters of presentation? "Look at me, I'm a ball of light." OK ... got something intelligent to say? hmm No? That's what I thought ... yer OUT!

d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:29 am

Mmmm... confused d'oh chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:33 pm

Del. wrote:Mmmm... confused d'oh chuckle
There's a detailed commentary ... chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:30 pm

Hehehehe ,Del,welcome to the unfathomable conundrum ,I don't think we were ever meant to deduce an answer that is being kept just out of our grasp ,I firmly believe they are using us like pawns in a game ,the rules of which are entirely theirs .I would say for front office substitute sorting office ,who knows what their priorities are but I don't think intelligence is high on their agenda because if it was surely they would have taken the likes of Tesla and Einstein much earlier ( also some of the scole project contactees were highly intelligent, presumably left behind ) I agree Jim we SHOULD know the truth by now if we had followed the path laid out for us but (and this is pure speculation ) I think earth is being used by them as a big gene pot into which they dip periodically for their own devices and for that and that alone they are protecting us .I don't think they will be able to stop the superwave ( but we don't know that either ) I wonder if they ever feel like telling us we are getting warm ( or not ) in this game of theirs !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:46 pm

sunbern wrote:Hehehehe ,Del,welcome to the unfathomable conundrum ,I don't think we were ever meant to deduce an answer that is being kept just out of our grasp ,I firmly believe they are using us like pawns in a game ,the rules of which are entirely theirs .

I don't believe that. Intelligence doesn't work like that, stupidity does. We have no idea exactly what the "entire picture" was we lost, but you have to understand too that we are only now coming out of the pool we were pushed into by the control freaks. This was an assessment of humanity back around the time of the C 40,000 BC superwave, and if I'm right, ET was here too. We changed.

Study Hall. - Page 30 Great%20leap%20forward

I would say for front office substitute sorting office ,who knows what their priorities are but I don't think intelligence is high on their agenda because if it was surely they would have taken the likes of Tesla and Einstein much earlier ( also some of the scole project contactees were highly intelligent, presumably left behind  ) I agree Jim we SHOULD know the truth by now if we had followed the path laid out for us but (and this is pure speculation )

Again, we're off track thanks to the control-freaks. As far as intelligence goes, we are what we are here, and that lays the parameters for "sorting" after death. Despite what "some people" say, ET doesn't bother with us. There may be genetic upgrades in the far past, but frankly we needed them. It's like today, someone NEEDS to fix the genetics behind the brain, because all of our "problems" come from that flaw. It's either psychological, psychiatric, or bio-mechanical - but these glitches are still contributing to the mess we are in today.

I think earth is being used by them as a big gene pot into which they dip periodically for their own devices and for that and that alone they are protecting us .

Personally, I don't even believe they have to "dip." I think they have everything they need, or could create it. Our perspective is limited by our knowledge and understanding of science ... this throws everything out of whack regarding what's going on. As far as the sneaky underhanded crap that HAS gone on, I say it isn't them ... it's all paranormal.

I don't think they will be able to stop the superwave ( but we don't know that either ) I wonder if they ever feel like telling us we are getting warm ( or not ) in this game of theirs !

If they could stop it, why the inference of "help?" It's not a game - we see it as a game.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:36 am

the human brain IS the problem but also the solution,it seems hard to believe it wasn't `messed with` just before the great leap forward occurred,but now we are where we are the consciousness( as a whole) Is definitely turning the tide of insubordination and submission to a more aware state .I think our leaders are now getting rattled and personally I think it is they we should fear rather than any et intervention .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkCEOSgLRt4

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:00 pm

sunbern wrote:the human brain IS the problem but also the solution,it seems hard to believe it wasn't `messed with` just before the great leap forward occurred...

Some of what went on could be categorized as mirror neuron events, where we saw something and simply copied the idea. Shoes oddly popped up back then - so - what then ... we saw shoes and said - "What a great idea Very Happy " and copied it?
In my head, if that be the case, then my approach to the Long Count (the other extreme) is WAY beyond anything "we" could have put together. That would have been given information. The brain didn't change - it was more like some (at least) were taught how to think.

but now we are where we are the consciousness( as a whole) Is definitely turning the tide of insubordination and submission to a more aware state .

All that's going on - is thinking ... yeah, it's still chaotic, but they're trying.

I think our leaders are now getting rattled and personally I think it is they we should fear rather than any et intervention . !

Yep , hence - "6000 years of BS." chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:12 am

Well that link you put up Bern was certainly on the button, about its easier killing a million people.

The ET subject is doing my grey matter in now....Its also very surprising and frustrating that most people don't have a clue about the subject, and if its mentioned the subject is totally dismissed in a split second. They would rather believe that stupid soaps on the TV are a reality d'oh

The mind boggles.... dunno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:38 am

whistle

chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:05 pm

I think we all feel the same Del ,there is so much misinformation and jealousy in the world of ufology these days ,I do believe some of the earlier reports ( but by no means all ) but I must admit I do take most things with a pinch of salt now .I will always believe Brenda because she has never glorified the subject or tried to earn from it but there are so many `story tellers ` out there I have kinda lost the plot a wee bit . Rolling Eyes

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:35 pm

The story is "life" ... "plots" deal with only segments of the "story." It's like the UFO "subject" ... it's turned into various central "plots" but in reality it's just a part of the whole story of "life." They leave us alone ... we figure out "life" on our own (constructivism) ... if there's an event problem, they show up ... when it's over, they leave and we are back on our own. We may get some info we need at that time, like when they were here 13,000 years ago ... it seems we were supposed to spread said info globally (the next event was half-way here and we had a good 10,000 years to do it, how hard could it be?) but, we screwed it all up and lost it all.

We are responsible for what goes on here ... period.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:49 pm

we need a saviour, we just don't seem to be able to cut it ourselves ,we are teetering on the edge of a precipice and the strands of rope that are holding us there are breaking on the wrong side as I see it ..political boundaries are useless because unity is our salvation ...it will get worse before it ever gets better ,maybe revelations had it right after all ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:59 pm

Want a savior .... look in the mirror. As far as everything going on, we let it happen. I tell people this all the time ... we are 7+ billion people, THEY are but a handful. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:52 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next