Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 29 Empty Back to the beginning.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:50 pm

Hi Jim. When I got the message to go back to the beginning, I didn't know where I was supposed to go back to, whether they meant at the start of my life or the start 0f my investigations. Then in trance meditation they told me to look back into the interviews I done from 1979, so I guessed it was to do with the British witness s. I have been told this on several occasions. If I went back to the beginning of my life, it would take ages to sort out. Have had loads happen what I have been involved in, wouldn't know where to start. Have been involved in several churches, have taken church evening Bible classes. Loved religion at school one of my best classes, teachers had to stop me taking homework home as I had gone through all the books. Studied religion almost every spare minute I had. So Jim I don't know which beginning they mean. Left in limbo.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 29 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:So Jim I don't know which beginning they mean. Left in limbo.

That's the part that bothers me. As far as I am concerned, it should be clear or at least "put together-able" on some level. None of my experiences were confusing except the 16 months experience. It did take me 9 years to come to final conclusions, but basically because I still had a lot to learn about what I called the anti-aspect. To me, if "go back to the beginning" was just a random / unconnected statement, that's not learning, that's confusion.

It's like, I was reading a post on Dr LaViolette's site regarding Garabandal. Everybody and their uncle has a point of view ... but that only shows how deep of a confusion hole we have sunk in. This is the kind of stuff people are hit with regarding ET, and the point is, it was never about the event - it's about the arrival. If there's something we should know, they'll tell us. We have been taught to think like this, and the damage has been done.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:07 pm

so we well and truly are "left in limbo " all we really can do is wait now for our next `message ` something tells me it's gonna be a groundbreaking game changer but we are running out of 2016 the year things are supposed to happen ? http://www.documentarytube.com/articles/europe-will-be-gone-by-2016--all-the-prophecies-by-bulgarian-prophetess-vanga           she might still be right yet as all is definitely not unity and tranquility in the EEC right now  ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:29 pm

It's not about "the event" ... it never has been.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:20 pm

but surely they COULD be one and the same ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:36 pm

All I can say is that if we look at the pieces, we lost what we were supposed to know. What were we supposed to know? If ET ever showed up in a mode I call "in your face" ... it wasn't far a good reason. What that reason was, was probably connected to the superwave, and there would be no way of us knowing it was coming. Even today, we can only see so far into space, and if we detected something "coming" ... there'd be no time to do anything.

What has replaced this, we call "prophecies." People tell us "it is coming" ... and, it NEVER works. Christianity is the best example ... 2000 years of "it is coming" ... and - NOTHING. We are now so totally brainwashed to think "event" that when someone questions that method, it's ignored.

Enter the paranormal anti-aspect, where people get information from "spiritual sources" that amounts to absolutely nothing.

The confusion level in this subject is unbelievable. Time to straighten it out.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:13 pm

http://www.yeoldejournalist.com/cherokees-proven-to-be-lost-tribe-of-issachar-who-preserved-the-paleo-hebrew-name-of-yahuwah/

Baloney or non baloney ( hav'nt had a chance to read it yet,reakon the old top shelf will be creaking a bit soon ! )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:30 pm

Doesn't matter ... it has nothing to do with the main subject, and the Hebrew "god" is just another reflection of the religious elite campaign. In other words, he doesn't exist. If he did, he would have ALWAYS been there ... but, he wasn't. Popped up (as usual) from out of nowhere around 3000 years ago, like every other "god" that also popped up from out of nowhere, and that's the end of that. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:24 am

Jim wrote: ... it has nothing to do with the main subject, and the Hebrew "god" is just another reflection of the religious elite campaign.

Yep, totally agree...Seems all religious teachings adopt the same bullshit story.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:32 am

good to hear from you Del ,agreed Jim but if he wasn't a God (a word we invented for superbeing ) Yahweh must have been an extraordinary person /et ? in fact an et does fit the bill nicely because whoever it was would have to stand apart from the people living at that time ..if he appeared now would he still be revered by us ? probably not to the same extent but he would be recorded in history for all time nonetheless and our lives would never be the same again .....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:10 am

No matter who he was, if he was really there, one would tend to think he was smart enough to realize the data mess we are in here. I can figure out that much, why couldn't he / she / it / whatever?

There IS something out there, I have had it in my life for 60 years. It understands, was empathic, was there when I needed something important. I couldn't define it - we have nothing here that explains it, and this could be (maybe) the foundation of "god" as explained by religion.

Based on a 9 year continual reevaluation of the 16 months experience, my conclusions identified 3 sources: I call them: 1) the paranormal 'front office,' 2) ET, and 3) the paranormal anti-aspect that we called "ghosts."

The overall picture is very similar to what we call "religion," it's just defined by the only data I had to use - 61 years of experiences. The only addition to this picture is the base idea behind what we call christianity - and that boils down to a "coming end event, but BEFORE the event comes, there is an arrival from the sky in a context of intervention BEFORE the shit hits the fan." The only change in that picture is the cast of characters. It even states you have to WANT to go (what the text calls "believing") in order to go. Not only that, but the overall picture includes ANYONE (what the text calls gentiles) that wants to go.

This too lines up with Landi Mellas' very first experience, a few years before mine started in the 50s. She was told:

"'But before we go, I want you to look at the sky.' He turned his eyes upward. The night sky hued into an ominous blood red as a vacuum of total silence engulfed me. Not a cricket sang, not a leaf rustled. My eyes were riveted to the heavens. An electrically charged atmosphere surrounded us, seemingly stretched to its limit, like a rubber band on the verge of snapping apart. I felt an uneasiness that at any second the sky would crack open like a delicate egg.
Although I was only seven, from the deepest recesses of my soul erupted a knowingness of a catastrophic future event for planet Earth. I knew time was running out. Urgency was upon us. The tall being's voice once again brought me back to the present. 'If you see the sky such as this, you will know we are coming.'

She was told…
… you will have had to decide during your lifetime whether you will come with us or stay on Earth. You always have a choice. We will never force you.  If conditions require that we do return to remove some of your population, there will be no time for deciding then. You will either immediately come with us, or you will not. Therefore, think carefully on this."

It was a few years after this that the negative, confusing, deceptive, paranormal anti-aspect experiences began, and this poor child was off and running down a road of total confusion. By the time they had finished with her and David, they didn't know which end was up. Her "Nordic" (as she called him) returned one day, and basically walked out on her. The same message was given as she had gotten originally, but the information she had been getting from the anti-aspect made it all a jumbled mess. She said:

"In one of those visions, I found myself driving my jeep on a warm, summer day. The windows were open, and I could feel the soft breeze on my face. A beautiful lake came into view as I rounded a bend in the road. But within minutes, the weather began to change rapidly. Wet, heavy snow fell from an ominous sky. The wind blew cold and angry. I could hardly keep the jeep from sliding off the road, which was now almost impassable. Finally, with tires spinning, I could drive no further. Why had I not seen this coming? I wondered. I felt so unprepared. There had been no warning. I hadn’t even brought along any warm clothes; not even a coat. I got out of the jeep. What had just seconds before been green, rolling countryside, now stood as an icy, snow-covered, arctic wasteland. It had turned from beautiful summer to frigid winter in a matter of minutes. I was bewildered.
As I stood in the snow, from seemingly out of the ether appeared a very large, seven-foot-tall being dressed in heavy winter attire. I immediately recognized him as the Nordic who had first appeared to me when I was a child. Now he was back. But why? “I must leave you now", the tall Nordic said, as he turned and began striding out into the icy, barren terrain.
“But you just got here!” I cried out to him. I reached out my hand as if begging him to stay with me, but he continued to walk away, until the last of his outline disappeared into the icy whiteness. I crossed my bare arms, hugging myself against the frigid temperature. The howling wind bit into my skin. Had this Nordic being who was so familiar to me really just gotten there? Or had he been with me all along this night, guiding me through this vision; warning me of the days ahead. “Be prepared! came a pervading voice. There will be severe climate changes that will seem to happen instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to pass!”

The only difference between my experiences and those like Landi's is the I had to do ALL the work. Welcome to constructivism. All I have ever asked is for someone to prove me wrong ... maybe I missed something ... and to date, including "researchers" in the subject ... NO ONE has taken me on. I don't know what to tell you.
d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:46 am

Landi's situation there is so reminiscent of the `walk in ` alien abduction descriptions ,it's just as though her tall `Nordic ` being is leaving her with a last glimpse of him as her subconscious mind sees him walk away and she passes on ,just a thought but perhaps it is such a strong imprint on the brain that it is carried over into the next life ,our thoughts must remain open to every scenario in this context and I do think this description strongly points to that being the case .if so maybe that same possibility could be applied to your experience too Jim and perhaps it could explain why you only have some of the parts to your own jigsaw ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:53 am

I love this poem ,not sure of it's origins but maybe something similar really does have it's basis in our past .         https://www.onlythebible.com/Poems/Footprints-in-the-Sand-Poem.html.         the wikkipedia version of it's origins is interesting ( although the poem was supposedly written in the 1960's ) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footprints_(poem)

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:59 am

The overall picture between "me" and "everybody else" only varies in one place ... they "meet" someone and are "told stuff" ... I never "met" anybody and was never "told" anything. I was "pointed to subjects" with NO idea what it was all about. For years I called it the "distance factor" because I had no clue what was going on, or why it was going on. Then one day I tripped over this page on constructivism ... looked into it more ... and it fit everything nicely.

Even my first experience when I was a kid - typical "lit up bedroom" and "arrival of beings" ... but nothing happened. 40 years later when I read this stuff it began to dawn on me that something was missing ... like, the "abduction" phenomena scratch That NEVER happened once in my life ... meanwhile all these other people were screaming "ANAL PROBE" chuckle

The idea of having "parts of my jigsaw" is because I have had to do this alone. Like I wrote in my notes:

This all began for me in 1973 when the “study” started; tracing a single topic idea that came from my childhood experiences, and was like one single information piece sitting on a table. As I looked into this single idea it divided into more pieces, and they had to be looked into as well. This created even more ideas over time, until eventually the table was essentially full, and I now had side tables to cover the overflow of added ideas and topics. Is it all finished? No. The search for verifiable information to tie all of these component parts together properly to make a coherent picture goes on, and help from people is non-existent. Why? Because the fear they have, connected to the reality of all this, scares them away. It’s mentally safer for them to look at topics they feel aren’t – threatening - and stick to information someone ELSE has put together.
.......... dunno

Landi's 2nd "Nordic" experience simply boils down to - "You're going to have to figure all this out yourself - welcome to constructivism. Just remember ... it is coming." Which would include the "pick up" information she got.

All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.

I've read that poem before. More or less, it fits my experiences too. But when you are blind, and someone is holding your hand and walking with you, and they tell you they are so-and-so, and they are really a manipulative pathological liar deceiving you ... what do you do?  You have no information ... I wonder where you are really going. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:38 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:46 pm

Did u listen to it ... what conclusions did you come to?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:46 am

i did listen to it and I would say this lady has done her homework ,she discusses several incidences that mirror your experiences and I would say she is very much on the same lines as us ,the first part of the discussion is her personal take on the situation then from about halfway she starts to elaborate and comes in very close to our lines of discussion.. wish her interviewer had asked her about the coming event .... she may be E mailable ( Brenda knows her ) I do think she is somebody you would get a reply from ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:56 am

I talked with her back in July ... it went NOWHERE. I think her end line it the original email answer summed it all up:

thanks for your honesty. In the end it really is up to each of us to make up our own mind what to choose to believe.
Best regards
Mary R

You need to understand the position these "researchers" are in ... it's another "self-centered" approach. If you present something that's contrary to what they "believe" based on their "research" they block you out. It's another case of cognitive dissonance. They aren't the "answer" ... they are part of the problem. She wanted me to get in touch with the "experiencer" research group ... I already did, and it was the exact same picture. I was told by one of their PhD "researchers," that "anyone who thought they had all the answers deserved the laughter of the gods." Really? Did you prove me wrong" NO! Did I even say I "had all the answers?" NO!

I got almost half way through that video and I had to stop. She's falling into the same trap I have been looking into. There very well may be a dividing line between real ET and paranormal BS in these "experiences," but I haven't seen it yet. Even as far as the "kids are smarter today" idea, my granddaughter falls into the same category. The difference is school ... not "Indigo children." I'm still blown away by the subjects available to take in high-school. She's into forensics for god sake, and she's only 17. All we ever had was "reading, writing and arithmetic  dunno

As far as what these kids learn from "experiences" ... is it really ET? Maybe ... it's not possible to tell so far from her conclusions as she lumps everything together.

I'll try to get some more of this down this morning, but thus far it's (to me) the same ol' story - you can't find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for. And the very fact she refused to take me on and prove me wrong shows there is another problem here.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:00 am

OK ... finally got through this ... just taking the information as it sits, basically, it's the exact same picture as Landi Mellas' experiences. She was given the information as a child "in a nutshell" ... her experiences went in a COMPLETELY different direction and confused the living hell out of her ... her original "Nordic" came back later in her life - warned her regarding what he said originally - and - walked out on her.

The one thing that bothers me about this stuff is, like Mary said at the end - "I'm writing a book on this," and, if someone comes up and disproves it all, her "book" (and anything else she's written) won't sell. Hence her reply to me: In the end it really is up to each of us to make up our own mind what to choose to believe. I don't "believe" anything ... I have a pile of information that goes in a particular direction and creates a particular picture. Any problems you have with me are not about ME ... your problems are with the pile of information.

I don't have a problem with conTACT ... I have a problem with conTEXT ... there either IS or there ISN'T a context that should pop up in this, and although the disruption / confusion factor has changed over the decades,  it ALWAYS does the exact same thing - avoids the main issue regarding what's coming. If it isn't coming, one would tend to think these "beings" know this, and somewhere along the line it would be explained - but it ISN'T. Why is that?

It's either as bad "up there" as it is "down here" or this is all a paranormal war designed to do one thing ... keep us confused until it's over. I have my conclusions ... why is it NO ONE takes me on? I don't care if I screwed this all up ... PROVE IT ... so I can get the hell out of this and enjoy what's left of my life. I've been in this shit for 61 years, and quite frankly - I've had enough!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:17 am

and so it all starts again "once upon a time"   the last quote of your signature says it all ,someone rescue all of us from this cosmic punishment I say !Sad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:34 am

Well, I'm almost done with what I've been writing and editing, and after ONE MORE copyright, I'm giving it away. I'll have to start a website to do this, but it's up to people - not to me. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything, it all boils down to - here it is ... do what you want with it. Welcome to constructivism. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:11 pm

well done fella well done,all the best research is ahead of it's time and mostly discovered when the authors are no longer around,if someone doesn't soon wake up it will be never be acknowledged anyway .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Doesn't matter - that's not my department. I did what I was supposed to do (and I'll keep adding stuff) but like I said, I'm not here to convince anyone of anything ... it's up to them. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:55 am

Yep, we sure need some answers, but answers never seem to happen in this quagmire of craziness... d'oh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:14 am

Yeah - it's a mess. For me it's not supposed to go beyond recognizing the arrival, in an overall context of "in your face." We should know they are here because "something is wrong" and it's not supposed to go any further than that.

I just find it odd that everything that's gone on since the 1940's when "in your face" sightings ramped up, two topics developed: 1) was "it is coming" and that began back in the 40's, and 2) was the intrusion of confusion. A background picture started too, where what I call the "esoteric aspect" worked on the "it is coming" aspect, and had it figured out by the 60s. Somewhere in this picture, if now the "govt" aspect knew what was going on (there is a connection between the "govt aspect" and the "esoteric aspect") they should have said something - but, they never did, and STILL haven't. Even explaining why we were wrong about our assumptions never surfaced.

What did surface were negative, mentally disabling events, that boil down to a context of - if it's aliens, and they are here for a good reason, why are the treating us like shit?

Meanwhile, in the middle of all these confusing / scary events, I had experiences that were the direct opposite. I was never "abducted" or treated like shit ... I also never "met" anyone, nor was I "told" anything. I was given "topics" to look into, and they were added to ONLY when I got to a point where I had enough information to understand whatever the hell it was I was supposed to understand. And that includes the ET subject in '93, and I had no clue this was even going on ... I was like - WTF is THIS shit? scratch

After looking at this for years, it's either as bad up there as it is down here, or this is something else - a paranormal mental attack that's designed to do exactly what it's doing - confuse the hell out of people, because if they're goin' down, they're taking us with them.

In this piece below I saved from 1998, the two pictures presented involve a "vision" where Native Americans are waiting for something connected to the sky and stars, in a context of the European arrival and take over. Then she has this "feeling" of a local destruction earthquake, that never happened. It kind of sums up everything with regard to where we are.

We moved to this location in Escondido Calif. in Nov / Dec of 97.
Immediately I sensed we had come to be in an area used for celebration of a NA tribe ... a very powerful group of people who dwelled peacefully upon the land. They were waiting for something back in those days, yet lived a peaceful and joyous daily life.

I had a vision of a NA woman who, along with a few tribal members and some children, sat through the night on a piece of mountain I can see from my place, and she stood facing the west horizon at the time of the sunset, singing a beautiful song in her own tongue as well as a prayer. As they watched the sunset, and stayed over night in this location, praying and making aware their desire for the return of their life, the next morning they awoke and continued their lives as they normally would, no stress or strife or fear concerning something awful about to occur upon their land. It was the arrival of a group of men on horses. They knew before this group of horses and men arrived, they were about to lose their life as they had always known life to be, yet in spite of this they walked out to meet the men on horses and even followed them to their destiny. This being because they were trusting in the return of something far greater than the coming of men on horses.

Also, I knew immediately upon moving to this location that somewhere was located a very secret locale, which was used for very private ceremonies of the spiritual ones within the group. They used this area as a way of celebrating their way of life as it was, is, and is to be. Here is where they danced free, and celebrated, giving thanks to whom they awaited and their mother-earth as well, which is why when the NA woman and her small band of vigils sang out toward the horizon and the stars in the sky, because they knew it was from there. They fell asleep in their spots, resting and waiting. What happened though was men on horses came and changed their lives forever. They did not resist because they knew something much more powerful than any man on earth.

How does this fit in with what I am going through today? My sense of urgency concerning this area, that a very dangerous event is about to occur. I have been sensing something about to occur for a couple of years now, before I moved here to Escondido...the urgency level is rising.

Evil (crime and ugliness) will increase exceedingly! People are buried in their death-like-sleep and are totally lost. It is seen in their eyes, in their expressions and in their words. People are lost, without a sense of positive direction. When the catastrophe occurs all hell will break loose. People are angry at the government and their lifestyles, at everything and everyone. LOVE is lost.

People will turn into growling fierce animals, and will let all the vengeance of their hatred and anger take them over. This is what I see occurring in the way of people, in the way of the land, it is feeling the pressure and will release the stress in the only way it can ... earthquake, one of 8.6 magnitude occurring before 1999 in this area. [Never happened.]

In the air it is obvious because the weather effects all of this stuff. The atmosphere changes in accordance with the stress of the land...the two are in synch and the signs will be sporadic weather...very hot, then cold…winds...more moisture in the air then normal...tension in the air absolutely. My son and I have both noticed our weather patterns being different in this area, having lived here all our lives, being native southern Californians, it is obvious to us, the weather is unusual...for example: the humidity is abnormal for this area...just stand there & sweat beads drip down your face, this is not typical S.C. weather...the fog then the blasting heat...not normal.

The basic idea is there, a knowing that there is someone "up there" that was coming, and then the belief of the earthquake event coming before 1999 that never happened.

This subject is an absolute mess ... all I have looked at are the component parts of said mess, and although it is a bit weird, it all fits. You want answers - YOU gotta look ... welcome to constructivism.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next