Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 4 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:00 pm

[quote="Dreamwalker"]I am going away on thursday for a few days, I will be doing some skywatching and hoping for some weird things to happen.  affraid

Might get a chance to catch up then ! Shocked Seriously Sam have a lovely holiday I love you take care .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:12 pm

if you want to watch that ufo hearing it's all over u tube .guys n galls .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:23 pm

sunbern wrote:don't any of you's do any work ? ,you are running like an express train now ,went to put a reply to you Jim  and when i scrolled down it was about 10 posts back so cheerio to that one .

Not physical ... I have enough problems walking rotf

If this govt UFO research picture ever straightens out, and maybe contact will be made, you know where this all has to go ... because they WILL ask why they are here. whistle

As far as "invasion" ... IF we (and Russia) have shot down craft and possibly killed aliens, why was there never a strike-back at us?

sunbern wrote:if you want to watch that ufo hearing it's all over u tube .guys n galls .

Yeah, been watchin' on the ROKU TV. I'm more interested in final responses.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:06 pm

Lol Bernie, with my job i get the same holidays as the schoolkids.
Thankyou, i really do need to recharge my batteries, my dad died recently, was very unexpected and sudden, its been a tough few months.

And exactly Jim, if that was the intention they would of already done it.

It is very surreal hearing it all discussed so openly after our discussions over the years. I really hope that finally the truth will emerge, the full picture but i cant help thinking it will be the usual cover up, National security for one , after all ( You cant tell the people")

Perhaps they will try and pull a landing somewhere or mass sightings.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:43 pm

Dreamwalker wrote: And exactly Jim, if that was the intention they would of already done it.

They ARE here for a reason ... and we WERE supposed to know about this - but - the information has been lost / scrambled / changed into so many religious pictures (especially over the last 5000 rounded years) that we have screwed up everything and now we have NO clue what's going on.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_9gTDXF9Vc

Worth a watch, Ross Coulthart on David Grusch and The U.F.O cover up, there's not anything in there that we haven't discussed years ago, us the crazy conspiracy theorists.

Now if the truth does finally come out, perhaps it will lead to everything else being revealed, Like the Moon Landings for instance or maybe 9/11. Or is that a bridge too far.

tin foil hat
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:49 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Now if the truth does finally come out, perhaps it will lead to everything else being revealed, Like the Moon Landings for instance or maybe 9/11. Or is that a bridge too far.

tin foil hat

Relax. chuckle  Lets see what happens with the main subject. looking

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:39 pm

"IF we (and Russia) have shot down craft and possibly killed aliens, why was there never a strike-back at us? "

YEP That's right at it ,if you were a superior race ,pay back would be so easy ,lets face it if we were the ones on the receiving end history tells we would not take it sitting down .You have to ask yourself why would they not just swat us off the planet like we have done to so many more primitive races on Earth ourselves .. Question

"Now if the truth does finally come out, perhaps it will lead to everything else being revealed, Like the Moon Landings for instance or maybe 9/11. Or is that a bridge too far."

Yep,and what about those very complex crop circles ,ancient unexplained artifacts,unanswered questions as to ancient building teqniques ,there are so many anomolies that need explanations,Perhaps the time is coming to nave ourquestions answered .I think he's on his way Jim .Your intergalactic taxi driver has just zeroed his meter . chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:08 pm

sunbern wrote:I think he's on his way Jim .Your intergalactic taxi driver has just zeroed his meter  . chuckle
rotf
Study Hall. - Page 4 VA64YmJ

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:43 am

Jim wrote: As far as "invasion" ... IF we (and Russia) have shot down craft and possibly killed aliens, why was there never a strike-back at us

Mmm, maybe the reason they don't strike back is because they have millions of years more intelligence than we egg heads do.

The Chinese have just landed on the moon recently, I wonder what stories will come out of that. Were they waiting on the edge of craters observing like was told by Armstrong and co. We shall see..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:28 pm

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote: Jim wrote:
As far as "invasion" ... IF we (and Russia) have shot down craft and possibly killed aliens, why was there never a strike-back at us

Mmm, maybe the reason they don't strike back is because they have millions of years more intelligence than we egg heads do.

One would tend to think so.

Del. wrote:
The Chinese have just landed on the moon recently, I wonder what stories will come out of that. Were they waiting on the edge of craters observing  like was told by Armstrong and co. We shall see..  

Like we're ever really "told" anything. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:46 am

I should have known that answer Jim..Silly me.. dunno scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:34 pm

Del. wrote:I should have known that answer Jim..Silly me.. dunno scratch

No biggy. I wonder where everybody went hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:27 pm

"No biggy. I wonder where everybody went ? "

Never far away .I'm reakoning this weather patern shift is starting to kick in big time now , We have seen summers like this before but looking at the rest of the world i think we had better buckle up for a bumpy ride from here on in .. affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:31 pm

Brenda will be having internet issues for sure ,her weather is even worse than mine here ,not to worry i'm thinking next week we will be sizzling in the sun again ! sunny sunny sunny cherry

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:55 pm

Yeah, it's 102 here now ... there's a rain cloud north of us but we aren't supposed to get anything. Sad

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:19 am

Make the most of it Bern we have only two days fine weather where I live next week..  Its a whopping rainy 57f here today Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:14 pm

Del. wrote: Its a whopping rainy 57f  here today Jim.

According to a conversion page that 134 freakin' degrees. d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:10 pm

Jim wrote:
Del. wrote: Its a whopping rainy 57f  here today Jim.

According to a conversion page that 134 freakin' degrees. d'oh

lol you need to go to specsavers mate  it's 57 F not 571   rotf call it 14 C Winter temperatures in summer !  Now where did that decimal point go lol!

i woul'nt complain though Del ,i would'nt want what Jim is getting ,i cant abide really hot weather ..

Last edited by sunbern on Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:40 pm

From what I saw - Celsius to Fahrenheit shows 57 is 134.6 ... now, unless he was saying something else ... dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:30 am

I think you are spot on about Specsavers their Bern, chuckle or the old git has gone and lost the plot with all that sunshine.

57 degrees Fahrenheit = 13.8888888889 Celsius.

I know what you mean about the high heat Bern I cant stand too much of it these days, but its sure better than 13.8888888889...or 134.6 rotf

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:20 am

I don't remember seeing the "F" in that number when I looked at it ... hmm ... sounds like another old age glitch. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:16 am

chuckle I'm saying naught this time. Don't want my wrists slapped lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:42 pm

Del. wrote:chuckle I'm saying naught this time. Don't want my wrists slapped  lol!

chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:18 pm

Del. wrote:chuckle I'm saying naught this time. Don't want my wrists slapped  lol!

I'm hiding hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next