Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 20 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:16 am

Jim wrote:chuckle

The only thing in this I wondered about was the 2025 date. Was this more hidden information that said "this" and meant "that?" It wouldn't be the first time that had been done.

true ,as you say an element of truth may well be in there ... Idea

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:24 am

sunbern wrote:

The only thing in this I wondered about was the 2025 date. Was this more hidden information that said "this" and meant "that?" It wouldn't be the first time that had been done.

If it is - and it could be ... it would tie to what Redern found and what I found regarding the main subject and decades of attempts to understand the picture.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:07 pm

Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:

If it is - and it could be ... it would tie to what Redern found and what I found regarding the main subject and decades of attempts to understand the picture.

Quite possibly so ,seems like a game to them watching us piece together this puzzle whilst all the time they are adding more peces that don't fit our projections .I keep wondering whether those strange obelisk type structures ( now found all over the world ) have in some way a connection with the Georgia Guidestone ..? But only fragments of clues reveal themselves so where do we go from here .We are not quitting ( we already tried that anyway and none of us wanted to ) so we persist. it's a great way of staying together anyhow cheers :

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:44 am

It was badly worded in parts of that document.
And I think the year 2025 was just plucked from the sky, but having said that I watched a documentary on China the other day and ''oh boy''  Shocked
they have certainly gained world dominance in the domestic market, nearly everything that is produced comes from China, I think we in the west should be very cautious of what could be on the horizon..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:07 pm

Definately Del ,they are surging ahead now that our search for the cheap internet sourced products has reached new heights since the covid pandemic ,They are on a win win as no western country would stand the sweatshop `wages` they pay their employees ..My friend Andy ( sadly no more ) was in the rag trade .He told me years ago that unless we can survive on a bowl of rice a day they have got us and it seems he was right mate ... ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:16 am

Well my son says he's feeling better ... end of the 2 week virus picture it seems. cheers

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:33 am

That's great news Jim.... bounce

I'm in for my second Pfizer jab on Monday 19th April.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:06 am

Del. wrote:That's great news Jim.... bounce

Yeah - we shall see.

As far as the shot - I wouldn't trust that stuff as far as I could throw a grand piano. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:01 pm

Del. wrote:That's great news Jim.... bounce

well done Del ,just had mine too ,Great news about your son Jim I love you

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:17 am

Oh well, each to their own.
In the end if we all die due to having had the Jab, the world will be very under populated. hmm alien

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:06 am

Del. wrote:Oh well, each to their own.
In the end if we all die due to having had the Jab, the world will be very under populated. hmm alien

And if that doesn't get you ... this will. chuckle

https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.476.346&rep=rep1&type=pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:46 am

So there's nothing much to worry about then... chuckle  affraid

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 20 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:53 am

Hi All. Glad you are all doing well. Glad your son Jim is doing alright. What seems strange is some people who have had the jab are having strokes, several here in Leiston have had a stroke, where before they have been healthy, dont drink or smoke. This ought to be looked into. I am doing well had scan this week couldnt find out any reason for my stroke. Shew no blood clots and my heart venticles were all clear.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:33 am

Thanks ... now both of my kids have had it. My daughter just got her second "shot" and was feverish. Where this goes is beyond me.

As far as the stroke picture, yeah, and the problem seems to be that if you've have one - it could happen again.

I'm not getting any shot ... I'm hitting this via nutrition like I've done for years. I find all of this crap interesting from a timing aspect ... It's almost like - if TPTB are going down, we're going with them? I dunno. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:42 am

Glad your doing well and good to see you posting Brenda. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:48 am

Jim wrote: My daughter just got her second "shot" and was feverish.  

I was feverish last Tuesday after the second shot, but only lasted a day..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:01 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:40 pm

Please can we change the subject just had my second Pfizer jab affraid ( Bernie )

Last edited by Brenda Marguerite on Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:12 pm

https://flip.it/aY0pJf

it's me Bernie in Brendaville ,all ok here .Brenda making great progress...

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:20 am

I'm glad Brenda is making progress ... this whole subject gives me the willies. My daughter had a second shot and wound up with a fever for a couple of days. Me? I refuse to take it ... I don't trust these medical morons who are making test dummies out of us. If you don't want to talk about it - that's fine.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:53 pm

i know you are not a big fan of Graham Hancock ,but i have found his fingerprints of the Gods series on u tube fascinating .If nothing else he is a good storyteller and i must admit i am enjoying the listen ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:18 pm

we are shortly about to pass through the Taurid meteor shower (and again in late October ) Hancock believes that large meteors are still to be found in this belt and have in the past been responsible for some of our larger meteor strikes ( such as Tanguska ) .He quotes the research of several American scientists in his u tube documentry .I will try to find it again if you want .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:13 am

I think I have exhausted all of Hancock's work over and over, but for some reason still find it fascinating to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:22 am

Just what we need to add to the fun ... a meteor shower chuckle

Anyway, this is where I've been ... I'm just starting to get into this and it seems to be added info regarding what I have already.
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-afterlife-experiments-breakthrough-scientific-evidence-of-life-after-death-e186011932.html

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next