Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 40 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:23 pm

HI fellas ,good luck with the continued research Jim .All good here ,coronavirus taking off around this area. 1in 15 now, so it looks as if everybody will get it or has already ...Back to normal with work ongoing .Will try to catch up . Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:51 pm

Yeah, it's going on here too. There's a map on this site to show what's going on globally.
https://newsnodes.com/omicron_tracker/

dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:17 am

Referring to that NDE link.
Seems its all about religion and God to PMH Atwater's views, also she mentions the first thing she thought of after her NDE, was ''MONEY'' hmm.  

Jim wrote:Yeah, it's going on here too. There's a map on this site to show what's going on globally.
" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://newsnodes.com/omicron_tracker/dunno

Try this one and scroll down click on yesterday.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:35 am

Del. wrote:Referring to that NDE link.

OK ... I just woke up ... what link? rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:43 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:13 am

I'll have to watch that 2nd one on my laptop later ... it's not coming up on my "ancient" computer with the "ancient" operating system.  chuckle  

If anything, Phyllis (AKA "PMH" chuckle ) has a really good collection of "everything." It needs to be sorted into proper categories because some of it, according to history, is BS. Top of the line would be meeting religious characters, who never seem to say they are who the person thinks they are. On top of this, according to this breakdown, 178,000 people die each day.
https://bioethics.georgetown.edu/2016/04/death-rate-is-120-per-minute/

The "after death NDE" experience would have to fit in that never ending death picture as well. I don't even want to think about how that happens; it's just a never ending story.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:41 am

Stay tuned ... I may have someone to talk to. Meanwhile - here's a pile of prophetic NDE vids from the involved website (IANDS).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW5wn7f0rh78LHD3Z-1clMURxm_jvCxqJ

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:50 pm

I've been watching the LONG vid at the end of the list ... this is turning (as usual) into a religion.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:51 am

Ooops double posting..
Someones pinched the delete button.. hmm chuckle

Last edited by Del. on Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Del.
Del.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:04 am

Del. wrote:Jim. wrote:
This is turning (as usual) into a religion.

Hate to say ''Told you so''

Its all mind blowing, what started all this stuff, my thoughts go blank each time I start reading anything to do with ''NDE'' it turns into religion. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:15 am

Del. wrote:
Del. wrote:Jim. wrote:
This is turning (as usual) into a religion.

Hate to say ''Told you so''

Its all mind blowing, what started all this stuff, my thoughts go blank each time I start reading anything to do with ''NDE'' it turns into religion. Rolling Eyes

I agree ... but my approach was basically from the humor side, because I know how people are. THIS video - Mays was literally turning into a preacher, and then someone off camera shouted out "AMEN" ... at which point my head exploded and it's taken from then till now to find all the pieces and put it back together (I'm still waiting for the glue to dry chuckle ).

When I get back later I'm going to write to Phyllis - and I have no idea where that's going to go. hide

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:37 am

I bet I know.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:54 am

Del. wrote:I bet I know.. chuckle

chuckle yeah I know ... I decided to write to Robert. His vids, not hers.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:24 pm

sorry it's all going on here ,just checking in to let you know there is still life in this old dog chuckle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:57 pm

sunbern wrote:sorry it's all going on here ,just checking in to let you know there is still life in this old dog   chuckle

Yeah ... I got the "old dog" picture ... rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:49 am

We may be old dogs, but there's still a bit of spark left in us yet.. chuckle Sleep

-------

https://theoratorium.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=49

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40