Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 2 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:02 am

sunbern wrote:lol! I honestly dont think affraid comes anywhere close in your world Jim .How long have we been posting now ? ( must be 6 or even 7 years ) nothing at all phases you .S0 are you thinking that maybe the paranormal aspect of all this is being stage managed by some of our alien friends Evil or Very Mad  Question If so what is their objective .? I can only think it's for entertainment ? Why else ?

There was a time I reacted like everyone else ... I just gotta grip on myself and changed things around.

As far as what's going on, I used to say its:
1) ET
2) This is something else
3) It's both

The only "something else" I could come up with was paranormal. Everything I've looked at has that paranormal air to it ... including Redfern's work on all this.

I know there's an extremely "intelligent" aspect in this picture ... I'm still trying to figure out exactly who / what that is. Is it spiritual - is it physical - is it both? I have no idea.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:41 am

"Don't know what to believe Bern, its a pee in the Ocean if you ask me..."

it sure is and a mighty big one at that ! I look at it this way mate ,If you take a handfull of soil ( it looks lifeless ) and put it under a microscope it will be absolutely teeming with organisms i don't see space as being any different ,where there is any remote possibility of life arising ( probably in many ways we hav'nt even conceived yet ) i think it will be there and a whole load of it will be billions of years in advance of us . alien

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:56 am

"I know there's an extremely "intelligent" aspect in this picture ... I'm still trying to figure out exactly who / what that is. Is it spiritual - is it physical - is it both? I have no idea."

Come on buddy we're rootin for you to piece this together .I think it is for reasons we have covered many times .Physical things do happen when they want them to .It all points to the ability they have to cross over from their reality to ours ,perhaps they just enjoy interracting with us ( just the same way we do with our pets ) I would say they have vastly more inteligence ( which is probably why they don't bother with us too much as they have nothing to learn from us ! ) Our world may be of limited interest to them ( after all it's resources are probably available in any number of places in our galaxy alone ) It seems from the vast majority of abduction cases that they just want our genetic material for whatever reason as they fly about the cosmos playing God .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:59 pm

Whoever was behind what I've been through is hyper serious; there is no humor in this picture at all. Everything is up to the individual ... period.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:40 am

Are you waiting for any more email answers ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:47 am

Nope ... and frankly I don't see this as making a mark in anyone's head ... this entire subject has been destroyed.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:45 am

Jim wrote:Nope ... and frankly I don't see this as making a mark in anyone's head ... this entire subject has been destroyed.

Sherlock Holmes kept goin Jim ,you're just havin a bad day .More leads will show don't say your patience is running low .must admit though i think you have done an incredible job sticking at it for as long as you have .The whole paranormal subject is just one great big tease from what i have seen of it so far .No denying something is there beyond our veil of reality but whatever it is seems to be playing us like a fish if we step up and take the bait . dunno

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:48 am

sunbern wrote:
Jim wrote:Nope ... and frankly I don't see this as making a mark in anyone's head ... this entire subject has been destroyed.
Jim wrote:

Sherlock Holmes kept goin Jim ,you're just havin a bad day .More leads will show don't say your patience is running low .must admit though i think you have done an incredible job sticking at it for as long as you have .The whole paranormal subject is just one great big tease from what i have seen of it so far .No denying something is there beyond our veil of reality but whatever it is seems to be playing us like a fish if we step up and take the bait . dunno

I had a "bad day" in this for 47 years since I started researching this "topic." chuckle  As far as the "paranormal" ... yeah, it's a mess too but it is there. All I can say regarding this subject is that there is so much information that has been destroyed, it makes final conclusions iffy at best. Even what I call the "Orion factor" has been totally wiped away. The connecting "triangle" that appears in the sky every now and again, connected to Dr Karla Turner's work on this, means absolutely NOTHING anymore to people (including Dr Turner and her group).

All I can say is that if you want answers - go find them. I used a line from Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland" (of all things chuckle  ) that basically says: Begin at the beginning, go on till you come to the end: then stop.

Unfortunately, that can’t be done. So what needs to happen is, take that line and turn it around: Begin at the end, and go on till you come to the beginning: then stop.

I learned that years ago, and it's taken decades to get to where I am now. All I can say is - good luck.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:24 am

I like it... bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:41 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:56 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:39 am

Oh no here we go again...2012 springs to mind.. affraid

Holy moly was that eight years ago...Jeesh how time flies..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:02 pm

and it just keeps getting better rotf https://flip.it/QqHEM8

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:50 pm

Every time I tried to read what was written - the words disappeared. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:39 am

Nothing happened when I clicked on the link.. scratch chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:05 am

I always post and then check them on site if they don't work i delete them .Cant understand why that one did'nt open for you .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:07 am

No big deal anyway just a piece about a 'swarm 'of ufo's ( spotted from the iss ) coming our way .! Probs the leonid meteor shower due 22nd April .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:41 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:43 am

"Since 2014, the activity of Sgr A* thus increased in several wavelengths. Additional multiwavelength data are required to conclude on the persistence of this increase and to obtain clues on the source of this unprecedented activity of the supermassive black hole."

i guess the implications are beyond their comprehension Question dunno

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:16 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:39 pm

Yeah, but then too ... staying on topic, then there's this: chuckle

Cosmic radiation exposure and persistent cognitive dysfunction.

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep34774?error=cookies_not_supported&code=49dd9ab0-8476-432a-b202-25aef0830f25

How much worse is this from the superwave? As far as I'm concerned, this is answering my questions involving our history and what happened.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:06 am

How much worse is this from the superwave? As far as I'm concerned, this is answering my questions involving our history and what happened.

Yeah ,i have thought for a long time that the `superwave` could have emanated from much closer to home ( Don't you remember we had quite a long dicussion a while back on coronal radiation and it's effects on us) .But i don't think ( or i find it hard to believe ) that this effect could be cyclic .I would have assumed that it would have been a more random occurance than the deep space superwave theory .However something definately did prompt our ancestors to decapitate the dead and live underground .Something most definately made an impact on our ancestors lives .I think the solar flare hypothesis fits with some of the observations of past human behaviour but maybe not all past global catastrophies . Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:41 am

Cognitive dysfunction.. So way back, peoples brains got fried. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:08 am

Del. wrote:Cognitive dysfunction.. So way back, peoples brains got fried. scratch

Basically ... and the kicker is - it was just the men?

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/female-mice-immune-cosmic-rays/

https://www.labroots.com/trending/neuroscience/12560/women-s-brains-protected-cosmic-rays

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Today, tomorrow, next week, next year... sometime in the coming decades... our planet could once again be hit by an intense volley of Galactic cosmic rays. It will come cloaked and hidden from us, until the very moment it strikes. We live on the edge of a galactic volcano. Knowing neither the time, the magnitude, nor the severity of the next eruption or its impact on our environment, we stand unprepared to deal with this event, much less anticipate its arrival.
https://starburstfound.org/galactic-cosmic-ray-volleys-a-coming-global-disaster/5/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next