Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 28 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:56 am

Jim wrote:Three hours? Lemme know if you find something. chuckle

chuckle lol! rotf

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:24 am

YAWN ....not really ,always the same loads of theory no proof Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:30 am

Jim wrote:Three hours? Lemme know if you find something. chuckle

rotf cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:01 am

chuckle

Meanwhile, back on the ranch ... I haven't found anything else anywhere about that GC active stuff. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:24 pm

Well, got a reply from a PhD ... but she didn't hear about this yet either.

Hi Jim,

No, this is the first I’m seeing these results! They’re very intriguing — we expected to see some sort of increased accretion rate after the gas cloud (or star?) G2 passed close to Sgr A* in 2014, but very little happened — it would be quite fascinating if this were somehow a very delayed reaction from that. Other explanations (like interaction with a close-orbiting star) could also have interesting implications. I look forward to hearing more about this in the future … thanks for pointing this article out!

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:26 pm

This is WEIRD ... I went to the website here http://worldwidetelescope.org/webclient/  and I found what this video is seeing ... I have NO clue. I wanted to make a pic but this site won't work on my tower, just the laptop.

Just watch the first part - the rest gets typically weird. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:46 am

Mmmm, don't know about this one, that site (UFO sightings daily) leaves much to be desired..

Last edited by Del. on Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:47 am

Jim wrote:Well, got a reply from a PhD  ... but she didn't hear about this yet either.

Hi Jim,

No, this is the first I’m seeing these results! They’re very intriguing — we expected to see some sort of increased accretion rate after the gas cloud (or star?) G2 passed close to Sgr A* in 2014, but very little happened — it would be quite fascinating if this were somehow a very delayed reaction from that. Other explanations (like interaction with a close-orbiting star) could also have interesting implications. I look forward to hearing more about this in the future … thanks for pointing this article out!

That's a real breakthrough Jim ,try to keep her talking ,good to see at least someone is taking an interest well done .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:54 am

Jim wrote:This is WEIRD ... I went to the website here http://worldwidetelescope.org/webclient/  and I found what this video is seeing ... I have NO clue. I wanted to make a pic but this site won't work on my tower, just the laptop.

Just watch the first part - the rest gets typically weird.  chuckle

WOW ,you actually found it on the telescope website ! i cant wait for them to get the James webb up there ,Then i think we may be able to nail some of these anomalies if that really is a solid shape ( and not a dustcloud ) then i would have thought they would be working very hard on the J/W at the mo !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:57 am

Del. wrote:Mmmm, don't know about this one, that site (UFO sightings daily) leaves much to be desired..  

Yeah - that's why I said just look at the first part of that video. chuckle

Considering what I went through to find that - whatever it is - on that telescope site, I can't see that as a joke.
dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:21 pm

Considering what I went through to find that - whatever it is - on that telescope site, I can't see that as a joke.

may be A/I at work there .It certainly does'nt look like any interplanetary craft we can imagine but aerodynamics probably don't even feature in the space travel of vastly more advanced societies than ours . Shocked

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Well, if it was, there would have to be an across the board collaboration - whoever put it there told whoever found it cuz you'd never know it was there. It gets more obvious when you scroll out and you see where it is in relation to Orion.
dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:46 pm

Just as an add -on ... I noticed at the top of the Orion constellation outline kind of like an arrowhead of stars pointing at the anomaly? If this was BS that might be a way to keep it from getting - lost? I dunno. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:43 am

I found an August 14 2019 article of what you found Jim..

https://www.popsci.com/milky-way-black-hole-bright/

Play from 11:42 …….Maybe the black hole has started feasting as at 17:00 in the clip.. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:25 am

This doesn't sound good. hmm The really screwed up part is that it fits the "parameters" of the time period I have, which is another 5 years.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:54 am

Jim wrote:Well, if it was, there would have to be an across the board collaboration - whoever put it there told whoever found it cuz you'd never know it was there. It gets more obvious when you scroll out and you see where it is in relation to Orion.

dunno

it's fascinating ,has it been stationary since it was discovered ? perhaps it is some sort of navigation beacon ( like we use for shipping ) to enable quick reference from any point in our Galaxy ? Have you read the Zeta's ? maybe it's a large tableau ? i know it sounds like science fiction but a static biological ( living entity ) inteligence that can be accessed by it's creator ( like Hal but far more inteligent ) is being used by et's to gain knowledge of our universe ( maybe sending out probes from time to time to check out the progess of surrounding civilizations .?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:04 am

It should be the hottest news on the ( alien ) block but nothing on any of my info sites ,it does seem legit ( telescope confirmation ) but nothing on my normally quick off the mark channels Shocked keep us posted ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:26 am

chuckle
As far as "what it is" ... we have no clue and we can't even deal with human science. You'll find it much easier on your head to just say "I don't know - there's no information" than wrack your brain with guesswork. It's like your "Zetas" ... got proof they exist? No. I rest my case.

lol!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:32 am

This is all i can find at the moment                                   https://www.rt.com/news/466467-astronomers-detect-new-alien-signals/

https://www.rt.com/news/448061-milky-way-galaxy-collision/

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:33 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:00 pm

As far as the collision goes, I'm not sure I'll be here in 2.5 billion years. rotf

And this galactic center stuff ... where the hell is Dr L in all this? confused

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:58 pm

Jim wrote:As far as the collision goes, I'm not sure I'll be here in 2.5 billion years. rotf

And this galactic center stuff ... where the hell is Dr L in all this? confused

Nah ,i knew you might not be mate but i just figured it might just nudge the superwave on it's way a bit scratch As for Dr L he seems to have dropped off somewhat Sleep

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Seems he's in Albuquerque, NM over here (or maybe was here the 9th and 10th) giving lectures.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:51 am

Jim wrote:As far as the collision goes, I'm not sure I'll be here in 2.5 billion years. rotf

You may have reincarnated millions of times... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:01 pm

Del. wrote:You may have reincarnated millions of times... chuckle

And how many times did I say this? hmm

Study Hall. - Page 28 WNqncXr

rotf rotf rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next