Study Hall.

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 34 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim on Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:37 am

Sure got quiet. chuckle

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:28 pm

Jim wrote:Sure got quiet. chuckle
I thought we were up a blind alley in the dark with no torches !!!! . i did go looking for the Aryans ( wikki ) but apart from their connection with the zoroasters did'nt get far i'm afraid .all roads seem to stop in the far east .Word was carried no doubt but with no written records and such scanty `facts` i guess our road is blocked . Question

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:11 am

sunbern wrote:
Jim wrote:  Sure got quiet. chuckle
 I thought we were up a blind alley in the dark with no torches !!!!   . i did go looking for the Aryans ( wikki ) but apart from their connection with the zoroasters did'nt get far i'm afraid .all roads seem to stop in the far east .Word was carried no doubt but with no written records and such scanty `facts` i guess our road is blocked . Question

Yeah, it is a mess ... but even the scholastic approach boils down to: 'Well, we may not have old texts, but, why is THIS idea here? It's in the newer texts, so, it must have been in the older texts in some similar version.'

Did the "coming messiah" idea spring from Zoroaster's Saoshyant idea? Seems so. Yeah, no "texts" ... but - the idea is there.

Anyway, I actually got an email response affraid   from someone who seems to be connected to the Australian aboriginal approach to this same subject. She said:

Coooeeee Jim
Your figures are right ...
The Origiine-chronology of "the END of DAYS", as they call it also points to 2024-2025 ....in my own research I get 2019 to 2027
All of this is based on a celestial pentagram cycle - which was utilised over the entire planet  in the prehistoric times ...Its Matrisitic Starlore Cycles

The approach here is based on what I've said about this being in people's heads all along, but, as in our case, it was wiped out via the arrival of religion.

These aboriginals were not affected by "religion" (at least as far as we have) SOOOOO .... there may be a connection.

I wrote back ... let's see what happens LOL.

dunno

https://forgottenorigin.com/the-secret-history-of-australia-conference-and-the-end-of-days

https://starlore.com.au/about/

https://forgottenorigin.com/the-secret-history-of-australia-conference-and-the-end-of-days

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:16 am

Mmmm, this is getting interesting.. study

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:43 am

OK ... this just came in.

Coooeeee Jim ....yes its the same data your studying....thought eradicated from the northern hemisphere cultures, its completely intact in Australia ....
I just dont put it all up on the little blog .....

The galactic centre [in the south celestial polar region]......well our five east coast volcanos point directly at it, so its really easy to read the Pentagram cycle .....

My home area is also the home of the RAINBOW SERPENT mythology [and you know all of the woman and serpents they successfully wiped out in the northern hemisphere cutures] so they are trying to wipe it out down here too [one world order stuff i suspect ] https://starlore.com.au/2018/03/09/crushing-the-head-of-the-rainbow-serpent/

The ancestral lore which is depicted in most of the major global doctorines is located in the celestial heavens ....i read it nightly to track it .. and from our southern vantage point we can see the entire lore paly out seasonally in the celestial realm ..... https://starlore.com.au/2016/08/12/matristic-starlore-and-the-biblical-law-in-australia/

matristic is not the opposite of patriachal [that would be matriachal] -

matrisitic is the balance of the feminine and masculine and the word comes from the ANTHROPOLOGY OF LOVE - its describing seasonally nomadic pre-historic tribal culture ..https://starlore.com.au/2016/05/24/matristic-origine-dreamtime-lore-part-1/.Matristic Lore is neither patriarchal or matriarchal , but instead is derived from the ancient nomadic traditions which honoured both sacred masculine and scared feminine for their own essential qualities….qualities ‘gifted’ to them from the celestial realms from which all life descends

https://newdimensions.org/matristic-culture-pre-historic-europe-mary-mackey/

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:23 pm

Wow i'm gobsmacked Jim "do not disturb still reading " ,think you have hit on the holy grail ( totally wrong choice of words i know but you get my jist ..) Amazing ,keep talking ,she knows what you are searching for but her secret is too valuable to give to anyone . I think it's gonna take a while to win her trust but the rewards are what you have been seeking . bounce

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:18 am

sunbern wrote:....she knows what you are searching for but her secret is too valuable to give to anyone .

That isn't the way it's supposed to go. At any rate, haven't gotten a reply yet regarding my last email, and if this goes sour it means ANOTHER subject that needs to be taken apart.

d'oh

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 34 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:28 am

Hmmmm. Interesting Jim. Lets hope she gives more info.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:51 am

Well, I'm not waitin' around chuckle

I have NO idea what this is ... it seems to connect to the "conference" ... I have to go out and I'll look at it later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=iiOfUnl5NLk

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:35 pm

Found this ... it was all that was on the page https://theshamanictimes.com/australian-aborigine-indigenous-prophecies-2012.html

My comments are in bold font.

Australian Aboriginal: "The End of the 40,000 year Dreamtime"

Prophecies handed down from generation to generation of the Australian Aboriginal Elders speak of the coming of the end times of one dimension as we enter another, the end of the 40,000 year Dreamtime.

If this date is close to right, it connects with mine as the time we were told what was coming - in and around 40,000 BC.

Guboo Ted Thomas, an Australia Aboriginal Elder says:

“I was in dreamtime. I [have] seen this great wave going. I tell people about this wave. It wasn't a tidal wave. This was a spiritual wave.

Or galactic superwave?

So, to me, I believe that the Dreamtime is going to be that. I believe the revival is going to start in Australia when we're Dreaming. It's the humming bee that I'm talking about. And love. We've got to learn to love one another.

You see, that's really what's going to happen to the earth. We're going to have tidal waves. We're going to have earthquakes. That's coming because we don't consider this land as our Mother. We've taken away the balance, and we're not putting it back.”

It's coming because of the gravity wave.

Another of the prophecies from the Australian Aboriginals has to do with 'black rain' falling at the end time whilst the D’Harawai Aborigines prophesize the convergence of three ancient climate cycles, beginning in 2001 and ending in 2012. This union will create an age of great upheaval, fire and ice, with devastating effects that will last for 2,000 years.

A superwave could easily last that long.

There's something here ... I need a complete breakdown to tear this apart.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:42 pm

Still haven't heard anything ... I think I know why. Let's see what happens.

Anyway, go here https://ireporterworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/2018-08-01NexusMagazine.pdf

There's an article explanation that ties to the little bit I've tripped over regarding this "wave" on page 72.
"How is it all going to happen?"

It SEEMS ... the bottom of the next page in the questions area ... it's said:

Duncan Roads (DMR): Is there
any information about star people
in connection with these changes?

TR: Yeah, I actually forgot to
mention that. One thing I sense and
know is that there are many, many,
many, many, many ships, or entities,
above us, ready for when this time
comes—to help out.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:06 am

Sooo ... I'm guessing no one's found anything?

There's a distinct historical paranoia in this picture, which I get - to a point. Nexus also seems to have a hold on this information and she doesn't see it.

I dunno. dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:17 pm

lastly, the sacrificial Nyama set the stage for the day of total purification and renewal for planet Earth. This day is called 'Izubay Minne' - "Earth of the Day of the Fish", which occurs when "the fish is sacrificed" and "His blood falls to Earth as cords of rain". One day during the transition of these ages, Taba Tolo - the reuniting of the two placentas - will occur. Taba Tolo is when the Sun and Sirius come together in a grand conjunction. The Dogon depict Taba Tolo as the day a strong purifying stream of Nyama will pour down on the Sun and Earth from Sirius. This stream will wash away the corrupt order of Ogo and immortalize the sons and daughters of the Nommo.

could'nt help reading on from your aboriginal shamanic text and found this from the Shamanic times about the Dogon beliefs . Question There is still material out there Jim we just need a concerted effort to piece it together ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:41 pm

ok so the pangea fragmentation ( our world before the continental split ) ocurred approximately 200 million years ago ,so did modern man migrate to the continents carrying such similar stories of the knowledge of the heavens or were they tribally connected way back before the split and their stories persisted ( as isolated pockets ) once this had ocurred .It would account for the depictions of man and dinosaurs in ancient art and it would scotch the evolutionary theory of man in one fell swoop .Perhaps those that dreamed up the religious` cover up` saw the control route and the rest as they say is history Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:14 pm

sunbern wrote:There is still material out there Jim we just need a concerted effort to piece it together ..

Oh there's a ton of stuff - but you know me .. stay on topic. chuckle

Allegedly, "the one" is coming to restore the lore in this end times scenario ... I can't find anything on that. Sent out ANOTHER email ... nothing yet.

The Hopi too claim this is the end of the fourth world. According to what I have:

1st world  C45,000BC 2nd world
2nd world  C25,000BC 3rd world
3rd world  C13,000BC 4th world

This aboriginal approach is right - we ALL should know this stuff, but, we lost it due to the antisocial control aspect that started 12,000 years ago.  

The short story is - the Aryans seemed to have had it - Zoroaster TOTALLY screwed it up - on into the Hebrew / Christian picture - and here we are ... clueless.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:52 pm

Well, got a response - had absolutely nothing to do with anything I said ... why do I bother with this stuff. Rolling Eyes

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:54 am

I started reading that Nexus stuff and came across the wave thing, but then it gave a date for this to happen...
December 2019.....Mmmm, better get my running shoes on..affraid

I have come across that Dogon prophecy in a documentary way back, and the Aboriginal story seems to tally with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:48 am

Del. wrote:I started reading that Nexus stuff and came across the wave thing, but then it gave a date for this to happen...
December 2019.....Mmmm, better get my running shoes on..affraid

I have come across that Dogon prophecy in a documentary way back, and the Aboriginal story seems to tally with it.  

That's just it ... it's not about "the date" and never has been. This "end times" subject doesn't exist ... all we were supposed to know was that if "they" showed up, there was a problem. What that "problem" was, was not our concern, and if we needed to know something we'd be told.

Unfortunately - we are SO lost today people would panic and run the other way.

As close of a picture as I have of this was the mega-fauna extinction and the Clovis culture. From what I could find out, they had no clue either ... and died in the event.

This subject is an absolute MESS ... instead of going by the data, it's all about BELIEFS.

It started with Egypt, Sumer, Akkad, Babylon - all the way to today. What info did come in (and even that isn't 100% verifiable) came in with the Aryans, and proceeded to go right down the drain with Zoroaster.

That traveled on into Christianity, and although the BASE story fits - the rest of it is connected to more "beliefs."

I'm still waiting to find out who this aboriginal "one coming" is ... and there doesn't seem to be any info out there.

I dunno - I don't ever see this being straightened out.

dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:48 pm

"Unfortunately - we are SO lost today people would panic and run the other way."  

Never mind i always did like to go against the flow lol!                                                                                                                                                                  

"I dunno - I don't ever see this being straightened out"      That's a real shame because i did think you had a good lead there  Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:42 pm

sunbern wrote:That's a real shame because i did think you had a good lead there  Question

I'm still waiting for one more piece of information ... we'll see.

My approach different ... I don't care if I'm wrong - I want to see the information that says so. I look at this aboriginal stuff and see the most interesting picture ever. It's allegedly all that's left of US from ancient times, and now they're talking about the same thing I've been looking at, and it involves the same "separation" picture I have.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:02 pm

I'm still waiting for one more piece of information ... we'll see.!"

Fingers crossed here matey .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:06 pm

And - nothing. I sent out three emails, got ONE answer ... and I'm guessing no one has a clue.

When someone makes a statement ... "The prophecy is that ‘the one’ will come to restore the lore … when the world needs it most …" and, if everyone IS "WORKING TOGETHER" ... one would tend to think that's what was going on - EVERYONE IS WORKING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do NOT expect answers like this: "I can't speak for Stella, but can from our perspective..."

There's no hope for this planet. I thought the Zoroastrian material was a mess - THIS STUFF makes the Zoroastrian material a breeze.

Study Hall. - Page 34 Source

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:08 pm

When someone makes a statement ... "The prophecy is that ‘the one’ will come to restore the lore … when the world needs it most …" and, if everyone IS "WORKING TOGETHER" ... one would tend to think that's what was going on - EVERYONE IS WORKING TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,i think we are doomed ,the day the people of this world work together will be the day Nelson get's his eye back in my opinion !!!!! d'oh

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:28 pm

I wrote back and gave a breakdown of everything ... I wonder if there's gonna be a response. whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:26 am

Haven't heard anything yet ...

Look, this is my breakdown thus far.

I agree with the base idea of a historical division in humanity, and have said this all along: "Once upon a time, we knew what we were supposed to know, then, we lost the information." I never included the aboriginals as "survivors" of this historical "division" ... and it's an interesting concept.

Everything from this point depends on this "preserved information" ... and this is where problems come in.

Everything for me focuses on these alleged "prophecies" coming in, regarding "something is coming." Oddly, and kind of like a "religious" approach that's hiding information (because they believe the "disconnected outsiders" won't believe it?), the "citizen" approach (with alleged connections to this aboriginal approach) aren't sharing this information very well.

You can look at this page and make up your own mind ... I just see this "interpretational approach" as a real problem. One would tend to think that if "hard data knowledge" was at the base of all this, guesswork wouldn't be needed. dunno

"Our joint prediction, if correct, is monumental in its ramifications, or if mistaken or delusional, ridiculous in its naivety."

http://forgottenorigin.com/123-completion-of-an-ancient-rock-trilogy

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum