Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'M BACK

+3
Original goddess
Dreamwalker
Endtimewatchman
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

i'M BACK - Page 3 Empty Re: i'M BACK

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:
Interesting.  There is this thing called the unseen veil.  One of these days someone is going to figure out how to break through that veil into the unseen world.  But.....there may be things we don't want to delve into.  I know that there can be good and evil entities.  

For me, it isn't as difficult to understand as we think ... if ... we KEEP IT SIMPLE and stop using terminology that does nothing but confuse the picture.

First off, we seem to be dealing with a veridical paradox, which simply means, it's something that sounds absurd, but can be demonstrated as true. This veridical paradox runs straight through the paranormal field, into the ET subject (which would mean these two subjects are connected), and boils down to one simple idea - they aren't going to tell us ANYTHING. Why? If we use the simplest picture, the answer should be just as simple.

Our picture of the universe is flawed, and is based on what we "see" ... this would mean "interpretations" of what we see are limited. The piece we are missing is UNSEEN ... hence we don't know it's there, hence we run around in circles trying to figure it all out.

The piece we are missing is called "life," and it's developing all over the universe just like here.

If all the data is correct, when we die, we "go on." This is the invisible part, and I call it, for lack of a better term, the quantum world.

This is also the point the veridical paradox enters the picture, because:
1) If we absolutely knew there was life after death, the suicide rate would go through the roof - cuz basically it sucks to live here.
2) I believe also that the idea of "where we go" after death has a plan that separates people who are "not wanted" or "need help normalizing" from those who are "OK" at death. The picture regarding "ghosts" is identical to "people" who lived here ... everything from good people visiting, to pranksters, to trouble makers, to sociopaths and full blown psychotics.

So that mass-level suicides can be stopped and separations can be made at death (if you really know "being bad" is going to get you later, you'll fake being "good" - and then you can unleash on the other side) the veridical paradox is in place.

How does ET fit into this picture? First off, ALL of my experiences were constructivist based ... because of the veridical paradox. I was never "told" anything - I was pointed to a subject and had to figure it out. My final conclusions say the event is coming, we will get our collective asses trashed, and "they" are here to help. Unfortunately, they will not deal with 7 billion scared people, so, like the Clovis culture - bye bye.

Since we "go on" after death, no one "dies" ... but how the hell 7 billion "ghosts" are going to sorted out in a mess like that is anyone's guess.

What about "other people's experiences?" You tell me. I find it odd that most of this "I saw aliens in my bedroom" can be chalked up to paranormal activity with images sent into people's brains as they sleep. I went through that crap too, but never once was "consciously abducted." It would take and entire re-study of everything to get it right, and THAT'S going to be a job.

Lots to chew on! I tell people that a lot of people are afraid to die but what if after we die we find out that we were crazy for wanting to stay here.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:53 pm

I cant really elaborate because, what I have seen so far is here for you all to see, hopefully we will continue to be shown these incredible things which have quite literally changed me from being a non believer to a wide eyed convert eager to learn all I can now and totally convinced that our world overlaps theirs at certain times in certain places and is revealed to only a very few humans ...you are not deluded jim you have also seen a snippet of their world,it exists and whether we are lucky or otherwise to have witnessed it nothing alters that fact...the big question we both want answered is what happens next and when ? personally I think if I keep on this track I will find an answer before my days are done ..
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:24 pm

In my previous post I mentioned plasma.....I meant ectoplasma. I do believe in the spirit world and good and evil entities and I once had an encounter with what I would call pure evil. It was a feeling so strong it overwhelmed me. Maybe it could be defined as demonic.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:58 pm

sunbern wrote:you are not deluded jim

Didn't think I was  lol!

you have also seen a snippet of their world,it exists and whether we are lucky or otherwise to have witnessed it nothing alters that fact...the big question we both want answered is what happens next and when ? personally I think if I keep on this track I will find an answer before my days are done ..

The picture has to hit simply, and built on as you go along and get more data ... I start here: they are who we think they are, because their personalities and actions (both good and bad) are the same as ours. This is where the "left" ... and it seems they didn't get to go to "quantum land" and are still here. The only problem with this picture is there is no answer for the "ancient" ghosts. Where are the dead from ancient Babylon, Sumer and Egypt for instance?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:In my previous post I mentioned plasma.....I meant ectoplasma.

I just stay with the quantum energy idea ... much simpler and it doesn't draw in outside explanations that confuse the picture.

I do believe in the spirit world and good and evil entities and I once had an encounter with what I would call pure evil.   It was a feeling so strong it overwhelmed me.   Maybe it could be defined as demonic.  

I stopped doing the EVPs because I was lied to ... this means I can no longer trust any information. I may go back into it, but like I said, I can't trust anything they may tell me.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Jim.....there is so much that is a deception. Some people will believe anything. Look how many people believed Obama and Hitler etc. Some of us have to question what is really real. The truth is out there and the truth will set you free. Or should we say...."trust but verify".
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:
Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:
Interesting.  There is this thing called the unseen veil.  One of these days someone is going to figure out how to break through that veil into the unseen world.  But.....there may be things we don't want to delve into.  I know that there can be good and evil entities.  

For me, it isn't as difficult to understand as we think ... if ... we KEEP IT SIMPLE and stop using terminology that does nothing but confuse the picture.

First off, we seem to be dealing with a veridical paradox, which simply means, it's something that sounds absurd, but can be demonstrated as true. This veridical paradox runs straight through the paranormal field, into the ET subject (which would mean these two subjects are connected), and boils down to one simple idea - they aren't going to tell us ANYTHING. Why? If we use the simplest picture, the answer should be just as simple.

Our picture of the universe is flawed, and is based on what we "see" ... this would mean "interpretations" of what we see are limited. The piece we are missing is UNSEEN ... hence we don't know it's there, hence we run around in circles trying to figure it all out.

The piece we are missing is called "life," and it's developing all over the universe just like here.

If all the data is correct, when we die, we "go on." This is the invisible part, and I call it, for lack of a better term, the quantum world.

This is also the point the veridical paradox enters the picture, because:
1) If we absolutely knew there was life after death, the suicide rate would go through the roof - cuz basically it sucks to live here.
2) I believe also that the idea of "where we go" after death has a plan that separates people who are "not wanted" or "need help normalizing" from those who are "OK" at death. The picture regarding "ghosts" is identical to "people" who lived here ... everything from good people visiting, to pranksters, to trouble makers, to sociopaths and full blown psychotics.

So that mass-level suicides can be stopped and separations can be made at death (if you really know "being bad" is going to get you later, you'll fake being "good" - and then you can unleash on the other side) the veridical paradox is in place.

How does ET fit into this picture? First off, ALL of my experiences were constructivist based ... because of the veridical paradox. I was never "told" anything - I was pointed to a subject and had to figure it out. My final conclusions say the event is coming, we will get our collective asses trashed, and "they" are here to help. Unfortunately, they will not deal with 7 billion scared people, so, like the Clovis culture - bye bye.

Since we "go on" after death, no one "dies" ... but how the hell 7 billion "ghosts" are going to sorted out in a mess like that is anyone's guess.

What about "other people's experiences?" You tell me. I find it odd that most of this "I saw aliens in my bedroom" can be chalked up to paranormal activity with images sent into people's brains as they sleep. I went through that crap too, but never once was "consciously abducted." It would take and entire re-study of everything to get it right, and THAT'S going to be a job.

Lots to chew on!   I tell people that a lot of people are afraid to die but what if after we die we find out that we were crazy for wanting to stay here.  
BTW..."Images sent into peoples brains as the sleep".....sent by who and why?

Last edited by Jim on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to fix this color mess :/)
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:
BTW..."Images sent into peoples brains as the sleep".....sent by who and why?

I noticed this when I was looking into reincarnation. The picture regarding Brian Weiss' patient Catherine, was that she was receiving information from "Master Spirits" and there was information given to her that Weiss knew to be true. She was under hypnosis when this happened, and her mind was open to any data that any "spirit" could put in there. She also had dreams, and got information that way too.

History shows reincarnation was VERY late in the historical picture, and so - it's BS. BS it seems that is fed by spirits looking to confuse us even more, hiding behind the scenes, and giving people information that they had another life. I saw this in children's stories of prior lives, where these kids had "dreams / nightmares" of different kinds, and grew up believing those former lives - were THEM. They gave information to their parents, who verified it was true. No one questions this crap, so they believe the reincarnation idea.

As far as ET goes, it can be the same picture. I had oddball experiences too, after I began reading about the subject. They were never about abduction, but I have to ask where these "dreams" came from. I never had anything like that go on in my life, until I started to read this alien crap. As far as "hard data" goes, I did have one experience that was identical to two other people, so what was that all about?

We are being mentally manipulated by paranormal spirits ... not ET.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:39 pm

Jim....I am on the same page. But I will go further.....I DO BELIEVE that Satan is the master of confusion and he knows many can be deceived. Truth is hard to find sometimes. I am in the camp that believes/hopes that all these questions/mysteries will be made known when we leave this realm. BTW....maybe there's some things that we are not meant to know now. One thing I have always done is play "Devil's Advocate".....trying to look at all the possibilities.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:Jim....I am on the same page.   But I will go further.....I DO BELIEVE that Satan is the master of confusion and he knows many can be deceived.   Truth is hard to find sometimes.  

The entire picture used for explanations was created by the sociopathic religious elite, and phase 2 began 6000 years ago. There is no "Satan," but there are the spirits of the dead who want nothing more than to confuse us - and they have done a very good job.

I am in the camp that believes/hopes that all these questions/mysteries will be made known when we leave this realm.    BTW....maybe there's some things that we are not meant to know now.

Once we are out of here, yeah, we'll know .. but here we are seemingly confronted by this veridical paradox and they aren't going to tell us sh*t.

One thing I have always done is play "Devil's Advocate".....trying to look at all the possibilities.

Works for me lol!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:Jim....I am on the same page.   But I will go further.....I DO BELIEVE that Satan is the master of confusion and he knows many can be deceived.   Truth is hard to find sometimes.  

The entire picture used for explanations was created by the sociopathic religious elite, and phase 2 began 6000 years ago. There is no "Satan," but there are the spirits of the dead who want nothing more than to confuse us - and they have done a very good job.

I am in the camp that believes/hopes that all these questions/mysteries will be made known when we leave this realm.    BTW....maybe there's some things that we are not meant to know now.  

Once we are out of here, yeah, we'll know .. but here we are seemingly confronted by this veridical paradox and they aren't going to tell us sh*t.

One thing I have always done is play "Devil's Advocate".....trying to look at all the possibilities.

Works for me  lol!

Me too!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:
Jim wrote:

Works for me  lol!

Me too!

I have to find the setting for the quote background color. In the meanwhile, before you post, hit preview and see what it looks like. If it's impossible to see, add some color for now like I did.

I can't seem to find it ... please check post quotes for visability.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:20 am

I said "me too".
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:22 am

I'm not entirely sure about changing colors. Maybe this is better?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:56 am

Endtimewatchman wrote:I'm not entirely sure about changing colors.   Maybe this is better?

If I quote you, the background if fine ... but if you quote me quoting you, the added background is too light and I can't find the setting for it. You have to darken the font or remove the color text selection that looks like this ... [ color=#ffffff ]

Maybe I should just try not coloring my font and see where that goes. scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:28 am

Jim....I'll take a look at that.   I'm getting too old for that stuff.  lol!     BTW....all I can find is font color.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:35 am

That would be it ... font color.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Ok.   Hope you can read my replies ok now.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:37 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:Ok.   Hope you can read my replies ok now.

Text color seems better now ... just have to watch the double quotes.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:35 am

Jim....gotcha. BTW......wonder if there will be any new brawls with Nascar in Phoenix this weekend. lol
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:05 am

Brawls? Nah ... they're professionals chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:05 am

Yep professionals. Some of them don't like Keslowski. Wonder what it would have been like if the old man Earnhardt was still around?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:20 am

I don't believe much would have happened ... he was 50 when he died ... retirement was coming. Rolling Eyes

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:51 pm

[color=#ffffff]
Jim wrote:I don't believe much would have happened ... he was 50 when he died ... retirement was coming. Rolling Eyes
 True!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:
Jim wrote:I don't believe much would have happened ... he was 50 when he died ... retirement was coming. Rolling Eyes
 True!

OK, this is the double quote I was talking about ... I can't get a darker background yet, and as you can see, the text is whited out. You'd have to "color" the lines in that box a darker color, by highlighting the text and chosing a color, like black, on the bottom right of the color list.

Endtimewatchman wrote:

True!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next