Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'M BACK

+3
Original goddess
Dreamwalker
Endtimewatchman
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

i'M BACK - Page 5 Empty Re: i'M BACK

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:10 pm

Ok......that Zetatalk and Nancy Lieder stuff was quite active in GLP in the past. Oj well...on to the next doom.
I'll switch to the latest.....9Nania and NYC to be nuked stuff.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:33 pm

Seriously? rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:42 am

Yep....sooner or later something big is inevitable. I don't plan to be caught with my pants down so to speak.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:30 am

I will agree with the "something" aspect, and as far as my experiences go, it's a superwave. We had the G2 cloud event pop up, but thus far - nothing - so, back to waiting. Dr LaViolette said:  "Most likely the G2 cloud has passed its pericenter.  But there have been no signs of enhanced activity other than the brief spike that occurred around September 10th."

What makes the entire picture (something is coming) even more curious is Fulcanelli's added chapter that popped up in '57 ("something is coming"), the Red Serpent document 10 years later with it's "something is coming" destruction hints, and, a search for a "lost ancient goddess / feminine character" (which would be the ET key), and then the Georgia Guidestones ("something is coming") 13 years later. Then, unless I forgot something, nothing really untill 911, and 911 connects back to the Red Serpent's picture in 23,615 BC. Then I ask for help, and the UFO community is too busy dancing in circles looking at everything they already looked 200,000 times, and got NOWHERE, and UFO researchers, like the last one I asked, said "It's beyond my scientific expertise." REALLY? Whose f*cking side are you on? Or are you protecting your "income" via books and CDs, that may suddenly be deemed worthless? All they have to do is prove me wrong, and I'M OUTTA HERE - but NOOOOO ....

I'll finish this piece, and it'll take as long as it takes ... I no longer care.  really

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:39 am

Sometimes when you stop looking it will happen. As far as UFO's and aliens are concerned, there have been 400 million pictures and accounts of UFO's etc. and they keep talking about it like it's a big mystery. AND....if "THEY" know what's coming do you think "THEY" are going to tell the masses? Maybe it's best to take the position that "SOMETHING IS COMING and prepare accordingly. I think I have become so desensitized to everything today that whatever happens happens. Maybe I'll at least won't be blindsided.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:42 am

Also....either "THEY" know what is coming.....or according to the Georgia Guidestones...."THEY" have planned and mapped it all out.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:11 am

Endtimewatchman wrote:Also....either "THEY" know what is coming.....or according to the Georgia Guidestones...."THEY" have planned and mapped it all out.  

See ... that's exactly the problem. I have looked at the Red Serpent document for years, but just kept it in my head and pondered. That document parallels my experience path and conclusions exactly ... granted, it is hidden in a ton-and-a-half of esoteric rhetoric, but that was the "deliberate" part ... THAT was part of the hiding factor. The author(s) were "saying something" without openly "saying it." Fulcanelli's "added chapter" is the same approach, but it's missing the "key" ... said "key" was announced in the Red Serpent, as it allegedly took them the 10 years between the two documents to find it.

The part in this that still has me confused, is how they knew the details. One would tend to think ET told them ... that's the easiest picture to deal with ... BUT THERE IS NO CONCLUSIVE DATA!!!!!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Unless there is ONE man or group beho9nd the curtain with an exact plan for our final outcome, all I can think of is agendas like Albert Pike and his plan as outlined in his book....Morals and Dogma.....or the plan that was discussed at the famous Iron Mountain meetings of the Illuminati....or the yearly meetings of the Bilderbergers and Rockefellers etc., or the evil ones in the world formulating their plans for a "One World" government, and our fate may be sealed.....slaves to the elitists. The ironic thing is....a cosmic catyclism (sp) may change all the best laid plans of man. Looks like we're just here for the ride so fasten your seat belt. Stay tuned!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:21 pm

BTW....I hear many people talking about all the crap going on today but never hear what WE SHOULD DO about it. It appears that the ones running the show have sprung a trap on us and there is no escape. The more technology advances the more we become trapped and controlled by the "SYSTEM".
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:45 pm

All I can say regarding "cosmic" has to do with what I experienced. The veridical paradox was NOT violated, as I had found (it seems) the answer on my own - and that was what I was told ... that I had "found it." There was nothing more definitive about it, except that this "end of the road" (linguistically this "road" would equal earth and more clearly - humanity) was connected to an "end" that exposed the fact, there was no "road." In other words, this event is IT for us.

Regarding TPTB in this scenario, the only early picture that made sense was the underground bunker idea, but if things connected to this "end" are right in my head, the real problem is going to be nuclear facility meltdowns, and that will keep them underground forever. Somehow, I don't see that happening.

As far as being "here for the ride" goes, the only problem people have is cognitive. In other words, not doing anything to build a reality in their heads is going to leave them confused, and panic struck when ET does show up. This "brain building" takes time, and basically if you ARE mentally ready, you should be able to handle finding yourself on a ship having been "beamed out" for lack of a better term.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:44 pm

I will try to get Brenda on here ,she has studied the wandering planet for a VERY long time..
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:13 pm

sunbern wrote:I will try to get Brenda on here ,she has studied the wandering planet for a VERY long time..
That's just it ... there is no "wandering planet." Based on the data given, it's what - every 3600 years? Look back in time ... do you see a destruction event like that described ANYWHERE in history? No. As close as we come to ANYTHING like that is C 11,000 BC with the megafauna extinction. And IF that was the "wandering planet" 11,000 BC with 3600 more years = 7400 BC ... then 3800 BC ... then 200 BC ... etc and so on right up to today. Nothing - zippo - nada. It's all BS.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:04 pm

it seems fanciful to me to believe a body can travel In such a huge elliptical orbit as well as sustaining life and destroying it ! ( perhaps not as we perceive it though) and to be honest jim my mind is open to anything these days no nibiru ,no superwave ? why do we do this  ? it isn't all b/s I must admit I do always seek proof but I also don't dismiss people who have studied such things out of hand which I am quite sure is something you would never do either,i think it is important to consider all possibilities  which is something I have done this past couple of years inspired by you ..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Perhaps Chicken Little is still alive and well. We can speculate about waves and wandering killer planets and whatever but it might be something totally unexpected that will get us.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:24 pm

sunbern wrote:it seems fanciful to me to believe a body can travel In such a huge elliptical orbit as well as sustaining life and destroying it ! ( perhaps not as we perceive it though) and to be honest jim my mind is open to anything these days no nibiru ,no superwave ? why do we do this  ? it isn't all b/s I must admit I do always seek proof but I also don't dismiss people who have studied such things out of hand which I am quite sure is something you would never do either,i think it is important to consider all possibilities  which is something I have done this past couple of years inspired by you ..

As far as no superwave, the G2 was an event that just popped up ... so we are simply back to where we were before it popped up. There has never been an arrival time for the superwave (veridical paradox).

As far as all possibilities, I have no problem with that ... it will have to stand up to scrutiny. Nibiru has been around for awhile, along with the 3600 year travel number (as well as predicted arrival times that failed). Bypassing the human failure factor, there is no trace of a recurring destruction event ... what can I say?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:Perhaps Chicken Little is still alive and well.   We can speculate about waves and wandering killer planets and whatever but it might be something totally unexpected that will get us.  

Until I (or someone) can prove my picture wrong, I have to stay with it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Even Edison never gave up....after hundreds of attempts....voila lightbulb.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:32 pm

that's more like it guys,i'm in your camp ,I've now seen ufo's ,yep they exist ,unfortunately they are being watched and there is no way ( anymore ) that joe public is gonna get to them before the authorities ( probs by design ) unless they crash on a built up area eeek highly unlikely I think .anyway if we wait for anything to happen ,we will wait forever ( that's why I'm actively searching ) forgot to say jim ,Brenda got your message too " put everything into a pile and back off " hers wasn't exactly the same ( she was told to leave everything she knew and start over again ) she didn't know what to do I'm not too sure I would either given those messages but either they are messing with you or they think our thought processes are different in some way ,I have given it a great deal of thought and I honestly think it may be connected to the development of the third eye ( the shaolin monks still posess the knowledge )  it is something we used to have and I think fluoride ( proven ) has put paid to it's modern day development ,has your water got fluoride in it ? as you say tptb don't want us to know but I think the et's do it's up to us to figure it out...... bs possibly but I think we need to think along similar lines have you heard the latest on the chemtrails ? now that's another story ...do you have any recent theories I know you have had it on your mind for a very long time ......
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Sunbern.....yes I know about the third eye and fluoride and HAARP and GMO's and virus's to depopulate the world and chemtrails and on and on day after day. How about the things we don't know about? I think the odds are stacked against us. All we can do is perhaps think outside the box. I also have my tinfoil hat and guns and food and on and on ready also.....for what good it might do? By the way....now I read that scientists have identified what they call a stupid virus. It makes people stupid. Don't give up on Planet X yet....or some derivative of it.....in End Times revelation prophecy it is mentioned or something that has the same effect.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:28 pm

I wont give up on anything until it is disproven watchman,like when we invited johnathan reed over and found out the guy and his whole entourage were a total fraud... not to worry move on to the next and who knows one day we may hit paydirt although I'm not holding my breath it's all on jims entertainment shelf labelled not to be taken seriously,you could be right about a totally unexplored avenue but to date I have no new leads to pursue ,I still have an inkling Egypt has some answers but it's closed shop and I guess although perhaps not another blind cul de sac I fear we will never get to know what they discover there ...direct contact is maybe our only hope and believe me we really are trying hard but as yet to no avail .I will never give up though....we are just about to go through all Brenda's downloads again to see if we have missed anything or maybe get a glimpse of a little spark that may just ignite the fire ......the bottom line is though they wont have us if they don't want us ,maybe the key to the lock possibly IS how hard we try who knows ..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:29 pm

sunbern wrote:I still have an inkling Egypt has some answers but it's closed shop and I guess although perhaps not another blind cul de sac I fear we will never get to know what they discover there

I just wanted to say something about Egypt ...

Again, if the history is looked at, the sociopathic / narcissistic infiltration began 1000 years before the minor superwave and the sudden changes / the shifting into overdrive that became Sumer and Egypt when we hear about them.

As far as discoveries, have you ever heard of a genius? My entire approach, including the line above, simply states that these people were the same as us ... which means, they had the same brain, which also means that they were capable of the same types of thinking, as well as having the same mental flaws (like sociopathy). For example, Imhotep seems to have been one (genius). Massive building began as a learning curve experiment ... they began small and over A LOT of time, went bigger.

Also, when ONE FREAKING PERSON sits on a throne, claims to be a god, lives in splendor while the common people live in the dirt ... THAT is sociopathic narcissism. It's completely possible because they had THE SAME BRAIN WE HAVE. Ooops ... frontal lobe doesn't work.

If you haven't read this, you should; I put this together as a foundation to explain what I am seeing. We either wake up and start seeing things as they are, or, "prove me wrong" (gee, where have I heard that before LOL)  and you can go and do whatever your little heart desires.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35538812/Neolithic%20commune-ism.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:53 pm

message received loud and clear ,life's just too short to sit and wait though bud ,I have to be doing something even though it might entail chasing my tail ..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Sunbern....it seems like in my quest to learn everything I can about just about everything I have found that the more I learn the more I don't know. Wait till tpmorrow and something new will present itself. It's endless. Maybe ignorance is bliss?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:02 pm

Just hang on, I'm trying to finish this paper. study

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:58 pm

ok laters..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down