Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the wanderers LOL ...

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For the wanderers LOL ... Empty For the wanderers LOL ...

Post  Jim Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Since ovni is going down the tubes, this is just to let you know this forum is still running. If we have no place to go, and nothing new pops up over there, we can hide here - we're just going to have to start over again.  Rolling Eyes 

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

For the wanderers LOL ... Empty Re: For the wanderers LOL ...

Post  Del. Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:41 am

Yeah!! Back again guys, Hi all........Thanks for the heads up Jim.

Come on in the waters fine..... Smile 

Last edited by Del. on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:53 am

Maybe it's me, but I think there is more going on over there than meets the eye. I was kinda shocked that Dave's site was dead.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:04 am

Is it......never been over there.
I did ask Garry by PM if I could take over the site, and as Bob pointed out its free with the adverts.
But I really haven't a clue how to run it so I might just stay here, Garry said he would think about it
but I'm away again as of Sunday for two weeks abroad, so I wont know what's going on there.

Anyway if we all come back here everything is hunky-dory, all the old school again, shall have to PM
a few of the others over there to see if they want to join up here, What do you think.??

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:17 am

Del. wrote:Is it......never been over there.
I did ask Garry by PM if I could take over the site, and as Bob pointed out its free with the adverts.
But I really haven't a clue how to run it so I might just stay here, Garry said he would think about it
but I'm away again as of Sunday for two weeks abroad, so I wont know what's going on there.

Yeah, it's like I have no clue here either, but if I look around behind the scenes long enough I can find what I'm looking for.

Anyway if we all come back here everything is hunky-dory, all the old school again, shall have to PM
a few of the others over there to see if they want to join up here, What do you think.??

Yeah sure, keep it to PMs so we don't wind up with a problem here.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Hi guys lol  Very Happy 
Okay not sure if you guys saw this post before it was deleted i am not sure what has been said over there but somebody has certainly changed their tune,i have not lied about anything,nor have i done anything wrong to anyone over there,the disagreement that was had a couple of weeks back,i know at least one of you saw and maybe jim,i told admin by pm i would get the blame for the whole thing and that as of a little while ago seems to of happened,i can assure you this was not the case when i communicated with admin yesterday and today.i will not be posting on ovni again,if you guys here do not trust me or want me here i will stay away.i do not know wtf is going on.

Last edited by Dreamwalker on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Did you see the post that Garry left for me? WTF is wrong over there? DW I have no idea what post you mean ... how "bad" could it have been?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:15 pm

I saw it i do not know wtf has happened over there,jim do you remember gbs shills thread the disagreement between steve t garry myself and grumpy ? i think this would be better by email.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Sure, you can do that or a PM ... whatever works for you  Wink 

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:51 pm

I have sent you an email.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Was replying  lol!  BTW, Cankchase is here too - just joined a half hour ago. The home for wayward sinking forum people  geek 

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Lol,cool about cankchase.i am completely shocked by todays events and i cannot believe that admin has liked bobs post to me.i can assure you all i have done nothing to warrant the post nor admins liking of it.bob has disliked me for a while and had been constantly quoting my posts and making snide comments,i never rose to him at all once.the post i made to stevet was to point out why people on the main site were calling him a government shill,though he didnt accept it at first he messaged me apologised and said he understood i was not attacking him but just pointing out why other people were.admin was aware of all of this and told me bob had a downer on me.i do not understand why he has completely changed tune since this morning.i also told admin a few weeks back after he deleted the thread in question that i would get the blame for the whole thing,he assured me that would not happen,it now appears that has happened.i know gb read that thread and saw both mine and garrys posts to steve.like you jim i feel really shocked and upset.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Well, like I said at the end of my last post to him ... "There is more to this than what I see ... unless there is part of your personality I know nothing about, simply put - this isn't you."

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:13 pm

I am just shocked i dont know what else to say. Crying or Very sad 

I wonder where GB has got too.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:42 pm

He's around ... somewhere ... we've been PMing back and forth.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by GoodBoy on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:54 pm

I think Garry had a breakdown ...  lol! 

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:14 am

Well sleeping on it,hasnt made it any better.i am still astounded by yesterdays events as for bobs post to me this morning i told him by pm he has got his wish and i will not be posting there again,he may be playing the innocent but he knows exactly what went on.as does Garry,i am still shocked that he liked bobs post to me.i am not responsible for the forum being quiet nor did i try to push anyone out.there was more that went on than what some of you are aware of.i feel like my honesty is being called into question,i did nothing wrong but have been blamed fo r the whole thing, by garry liking bobs post he obviously agrees with him,that i do not understand.
i do not know or understand what has happened since.i am still seriously W.T.F.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:53 am

Anyway to hell with all of that,im not wasting any more energy on it. Rolling Eyes 
Where do we start Jim. Question 
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:16 am

How about a pint down the pub???... bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:50 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Anyway to hell with all of that,im not wasting any more energy on it. Rolling Eyes 
Where do we start Jim. Question 

I think we should start by calming down .... I have no idea what that was all about. These forums are not what they used to be and people look from the outside to see what's going on. That happened here too ... there were a lot of views but no joins. Oh well.

As far as where to start, I don't know what's running around in people's minds ... where do YOU want to look?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:51 am

Del. wrote:How about a pint down the pub???... bounce 

Believe me, if I was there or you were all here ... it'd be a go  lol! 

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:37 am

I would love a pint(lol)a glass of wine down the pub with you guys. Very Happy 

I dont know where to start Jim im still a bit like this affraid  not scared just like Really?Wow.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:57 am

Dreamwalker wrote:I dont know where to start Jim im still a bit like this affraid  not scared just like Really?Wow.

Well first off, the G2 was NOT part of my experiences ... it was an anomaly that connected and was looked at to see what the hell was going on. The connection was the superwave, the G2 COULD / maybe trigger one ... I believe the last update from Dr L was August ... so we wait and see.

Tied to all of this is the pain in the butt veridical paradox that states "they CAN'T (for whatever reason) tell us anything directly." This paradox connects the ET phenomena to the paranormal phenomena - and we don't know why - cuz they can't tell us.

In 55 years worth of experiences, I was only "told" one thing ... and in the overall context it was because I had evidently gotten one thing right - the source of the problem. "It was never expected that you would get as far as you did; you found the end of the road. An end that exposes the fact, there is no road. People always follow dead end roads, and never realize that they are indeed - dead ends. IT IS COMING! You, and everyone else need to take all of your beliefs, put them in a pile in front of you, and BACK AWAY. Put them in a pile in front of you and BACK AWAY."

So, if I had "found the end of the road" and said end was the superwave, what the hell else could this mean?

The key to everything here is the line "It is coming!" If "IT" is the superwave, then the superwave is coming. The G2 data popped up, and whether or not we see it as a cause - "it" is still coming.

This "coming" picture connects to the fact that we once knew this, kinda like the Hopi who know this is the end of the fourth world and why ET is here, but WE (in our heritage) lost the information. Our ancestors went in a completely different direction, thanks to the moron narcissists who changed everything starting about 4000 BC.

So, what exactly are we supposed to know?

If we use the Hopi approach (and I tried to contact them once - didn't work) this will be the third event to hit. I can only track 2 events, and the third MAY have been the Toba event C 73,000 BC. Maybe a superwave was involved - I have no clue.

The other two dates in round numbers are the 40,000 BC superwave and the 13,000 BC superwave.

What happened with the people and ET back then? Absolutely no clue - there's no information.

What about us today? 7 billion people who are mentally NOT READY.

The UFO subject, as it has been handled all of these years, is a shambles. People are even more paranoid today than they have ever been. There is more BS in circulation today than there has ever been, because "people prefer to believe what they prefer to be true." Which is the same as saying "people always follow dead end roads."

After 7 years of dealing with these people - I give up. They can't be reached. If ET is here to help, and they land, which is the simplest picture, panic will ensue.

What should we do? Work on a mental image in you head, and RELAX. I don't lose any sleep over this ... whatever happens, happens ... end of story.

For the wanderers LOL ... Relaxed_kitten

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Can you explain for me exactly what is the G2 cloud  Smile .are there different scenarios that could happen,as in total wipeout,a small amount of destruction etc.i just want to get this clear in my mind.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum