Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the wanderers LOL ...

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For the wanderers LOL ... - Page 4 Empty Re: For the wanderers LOL ...

Post  Jim Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:43 pm

There's something in here that's called and auto-pruner ... it's supposed to prune stuff that has had no response for x-amount of time. It has never been used, but suddenly it was set - with my name - to prune topics and threads. Kinda reminds me of what happened to the old UK forum.  hmm 

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:43 am

don't go anywhere you guys and gals ,( need somewhere to get stuff out and here is home to me ) I am always contactable by e mail :- huntswl@hotmail.co.uk just very hectic in my life at present ,spending nearly all my free time with Brenda butler ( what a no nonsense person she is ) . her contacts in this subject are amazing and they are broadening my horizons ,general theories and agreements are firming up and obviously the internet has helped but sometimes too much input can muddy the waters and cause confusion ,I have always said by the end of the summer things should become a lot clearer and it's not just the weather that has been hot in our neck of the woods ( literally ! ) .....hope all is good with you all..will definitely be back later. https://youtu.be/_BrSVOOK610 wayne herschell's stuff is definitely worth looking at if you have got a bit of time on your hands ...
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:44 pm

Hey is that you Bernie(sunbern)?
Miss you lots so please hurry back and I'd love to hear about all youve been discovering with Brenda.

Hi Dreamwalker, welcome back. Did you have a good holiday?

Jim, what have you done?!
Dont worry its just those pesky little aliens having fun. alien 
You get the shovel and I'll bag them up!

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:17 am

moonsong wrote:Jim, what have you done?!
Dont worry its just those pesky little aliens having fun. alien 
You get the shovel and I'll bag them up!

alien 

I changed my password ... it's the only way I can think of that "I" got in here and changed settings that were never active in all the time this forum was around. I dunno ... people ... what a concept.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:17 pm

all the best girls are on your forum jim ,hehe ,yeah it's lil ol me moonsong good to be back ,lots happening in the forest and my first `proper`ufo sighting 3 erratic "star" like craft doin crazy interactions at incredible speed  ( along with 7 other `seasoned`rendlesham campaigners..) there is stuff firin up no doubt about it and we all know when and why they turn up !.......i would love ask Brenda on here ,she talks regularly to colonel halt and john borroughs, but she is very busy with autumn lectures to prepare for, anyway I will see what she says,i will keep you up to speed on what is happening over here jim as soon as I get notification as I am now getting excellent info keep good and lookin up my friends....
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Hi all
its nice to see you posting Bernie,sounds like you have been seeing some interesting stuff.
Hi moonsong i had a good holiday thankyou.
I did see something odd while there so here goes.

Where we stayed was in the middle of nowhere,just fields,the somerset levels,so very flat,witrh one large hill in front of us,that had a line of trees of various heights,this was opposite our little orchard garden,surrounded by fields,sheep,and goats and chickens.
One night my partner saw a flashing red light,move slowly just above the line of trees,but not the tallest trees,so it disappeared behind those,it moved along slowly and silently,with no movement of the trees.he called me to come look,and it repeated this motion,disapearing from view behind the smaller trees at the end.by this i mean,it went down as if into the trees and that was that,we thought it odd,as no sound at all.apart from the odd sheep,and the owl that lived in the orchard behind the barn,hunting at night,you could literally hear a pin drop,it was so quiet.
the next day my partner observed a black helicopter,noisily,do this same thing and disappear behind the hill.one thing,while we were there we saw loads of black helicopters,not just at the place we stayed,but any where we went,every day.
A couple of nights later i was out in the garden having a smoke,my partner was in bed,it would of been around 1.30/2.00 am.i watched a white light just appear behind,well through the line of trees,like rays ofv light,between the trunks and holes/gaps in foliage.it literally looked like something out of a ufo movie,that disappeared then a moving circular beam of light swept over the hillside that was in my view.now the trees lit up from the bottom,not above,and when the light swept over the hillside there was nothing above to account for this,the light was unbroken,by trees or anything,so by rights i should not only be seeing something,but also hearing it.again there was no sound at all,no flashing lights and no downdraft from a helicopters blades,i sat there for ages watching but saw nothing else,it was just gone like that.
i can not figure out what i saw,if it was by chance a helicopter then not only are the completely silent,but the also have cloaking devices and no down draft from blades. affraid 
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:41 pm

wow ,sounds like a gorgeous place you stayed at there dreamwalker,interesting sightings too....,my only offer of an explanation,is maybe farmers lamping rabbits ? you wouldn't hear anything ( other than the occasional shot ,but now most rifles used for night shooting are silenced anyway ) you might hear the vehicles engine but not if it was a fair way off,sorry must admit to spending a long time with john hanson (,Britains premier ex c.i.d uk ufo recorder , volumes 1-9 haunted skies )..I have just brought myself an infa red ( night vision ) camcorder from now on that goes with me on my sorties ...I don't in any way mean to devalue your sighting ,this is only how I am trying to interpret things ,there just mustn't be any shadow of doubt these days with so much scrutiny ....only you know what you saw and when I ( finally ) saw mine there was no doubt in my mind ...( shame we didn't have a camcorder with us then ! )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:35 pm

Very interesting Bernie.
It definately wasnt farmers,we used to chat to the farmer who owned all the land around the barn,and watch him coming up and down the little track,on his tractor.
The red light was too high and steady to be held by people, also the light that shone between the trees was very wide and the circular light that swept over the hillside would of been impossible from the ground this was also a wide expanse of light as it swept over.,it was my side of the hill so i would of seen the beam coming from the level fields and sweeping over,it was very open and flat around the hill,and fields for miles in all directions.as i should of been able to see a beam of light coming down from above,there was nothing there,just the light moving over the hillside,like a searchlight but coming from nothing.sound travelled for miles around there,there was not a sound to be heard.
Bearing in my mind my interest,i was checking and double checking,of all possible explanations,everything comes up blank,other than a silent totally silent helicopter,with a cloaking device and no movement or draught from its blades,i should of seen the treetops bending,they were perfectly still.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:45 pm

not going to argue with that dreamwalker,as you describe it ,it sounds an amazing experience,,wish I could have seen it myself ...
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Ahh, entertainment only ... my favorite shelf  chuckle 

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:33 am

Hi all. back in jolly old England again. Got stuck in Kefalonia for an extra nine days, because my wife had to go into
hospital to be treated for a chest infection because Thomson Airways refused to fly us back home without a Doctors
clear to fly notice...........Bad experience but home now.

What's new guys, I see our Bernie's back......Good on ya Bern.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:20 am

It's been quiet ... I don't know if the link I put in here to the free Karla Turner PDFs was taken out in the thread purge attack ...  dunno  ... anyone get to look through that stuff? If the link vanished I'll repost it. Right now I'm going back to bed ... been up since 4 AM.  d'oh 

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:49 am

Jim wrote:It's been quiet ... I don't know if the link I put in here to the free Karla Turner PDFs was taken out in the thread purge attack ...  dunno  ... anyone get to look through that stuff? If the link vanished I'll repost it. Right now I'm going back to bed ... been up since 4 AM.  d'oh 

Well that's weird, it was here when I read through the posts a couple of hours ago.........How strange!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:51 am

The deleting should have stopped ...

http://www.jeffpolachek.com/kt-books

I'm going to be out - catch up with you later ...  Very Happy 

Last edited by Jim on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't me :D)

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:32 pm

thanks for re posting jim ,hi del it is good to be back,can you make the john burroughs lecture at woodbridge on sept 20th ? wish you could make the forest one weekend got summat to show you hehe ...
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:58 pm

sunbern wrote:thanks for re posting jim ,hi del it is good to be back,can you make the john burroughs lecture at woodbridge on sept 20th ? wish you could make the forest one weekend got summat to show you hehe ...

Hi Bernie, would love to come along but alas bit too far for me in Bury/Bolton area, you will have to put your experiences on the forum mate, let us all know how it went.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:31 pm

I could del but I am going to take video evidence next time ,we are still getting some amazing stills but there are a few things I would like to show to any doubters to what we are seeing...
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi Bernie,
I cant tell you how pleased I am that youve seen one at last! I'd love to have seen your face and given you a big hug!
I'm trying at the moment to see 'you know who' in a more positive light...after all, they never did hurt me but just left me wondering and I wonder now if thats the whole point...until we can be psycho/spiritually ready we wont be able to comprehend the answers they might give anyway.
What do you think?

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:29 pm

Hi Dreamwalker,
Sounds like the real deal to me. Its so frustrating though when you cant prove anything isnt it?
I'm really glad you had a sighting though!

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:33 pm

Hi Del,
Its lovely to see you back! I'm so sorry your wife was poorly. I hope she is well on the mend but I will send some healing love to give her a boost anyway.

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:45 pm

I will tell you this moonsong three of us were meditating and asking them to show themselves the night we saw them ( at a known portal ) . one of Brenda's close friends picked up on this at his home in Ipswich (,he has been unable to join us after a stroke he had earlier in the year ) ,true as I type this he texted Brenda before we had a chance to tell him ! he just went into his back garden and saw them and he described them exactly ,the other three that saw them were standing at the east gate ...in other words they were seen from three different locations ( one over 6 miles away ) I cant explain it but I know a lady that can ..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:47 pm

I didnt know where to put this so I'll leave it here as we are all in this same space between the tickings of a clock!
Several times whilst Ive been on this site a box has come up telling me I need to upgrade the flashplayer. I'd ignored it but then the other night I clicked on it. Anyway its a virus that makes your screen freeze. My anti-virus prog zapped it saying it was Adware adobe_flash. Just thought I'd let you know. Smile

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:52 pm

Thats brilliant Bernie because it shows that they synchronized that to happen so that there would be witnesses from not just one source. How exciting!

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:04 am

moonsong wrote:Hi Del,
Its lovely to see you back! I'm so sorry your wife was poorly. I hope she is well on the mend but I will send some healing love to give her a boost anyway.

Thanks moonsong, I'm sure she could do with a bit of healing at the moment, but she is doing fine.
Thanks also for the bug warning. Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:15 am

sunbern wrote:I could del but I am going to take video evidence next time ,we are still getting some amazing stills but there are a few things I would like to show to any doubters to what we are seeing...

Hi again Bern, are you talking about seeing ET's or ''strange goings on'' Would love to be there with you mate. bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum