Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the wanderers LOL ...

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For the wanderers LOL ... - Page 2 Empty Re: For the wanderers LOL ...

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Scientists call it a gas cloud about 3x the size of earth if I remember right ... the problem is "what's holding it together?" We don't know, but speculations regarding a star and maybe companion star and planet(s) being in it is what's holding it together ... no one knows. It seems to be passing the galactic center intact, but one source I read said part of it was sucked in ... maybe something else was too ... again, no one knows. The picture is 24,000 +/- years old depending on what you believe is the distance from earth to the GC, it already happened, we are just seeing the first light of this event today. So if "it is coming" then it has been coming for all of those millennia.  

As far as what could happen, it would depend on the size of the superwave. Let me see if I can find the info.

OK ... this is Dr L's magnitude scale ... considering our electronic world, the bigger the event the worse the problems. The EMP alone will toss us in the garbage can if it's big enough.

Galactic Superwave Event Ranking
http://www.etheric.com/GalacticCenter/nextevent.html

Magnitude 1: A superwave cosmic ray burst that is not detectable above cosmic background levels but which carries a gamma ray burst and gravity wave pulse at its forefront. This would likely produce seismic and EMP effects much stronger than the December 2004 earthquake and gamma ray burst.

Magnitude 2: A short duration superwave cosmic ray burst that produces a moderate increase above cosmic background levels and a minor climatic disturbance. This would be similar to the events that occurred around 5300 years ago which produced approximately a 50% increase in the cosmic ray background over a period of about one to two hundred years. This resulted in some temporary climatic change such as blizzards, but was not severe enough to perturb climate from its present interglacial phase.

Magnitude 3: A long duration superwave cosmic ray burst that produces a major increase in the cosmic ray background level, doubling the background level, lasting several hundred to a thousand years, and injecting interstellar dust in sufficient quantities to destabilize climate initiating a period of glacial growth. Examples would be the events that initiated glacial stage 5-d about 110,000 years ago or stage 4 about 70,000 years ago.

Magnitude 4: A much longer duration superwave cosmic ray burst capable of increasing the cosmic ray levels 2 to 4 fold above the background level and lasting several thousand years, with dust injection into the solar system maintained long enough to activate the Sun into a state of excessive flare activity. Such an event would induce climatic effects more extreme than a Magnitude 3 superwave, sufficient to initiate a global warming period that would terminate an ice age or induce an interstadial. Examples would be the superwave events that ended the Illinoisan glaciation (stage 6) about 130,000 - 140,000 years ago or ended the Wisconsin ice age about 16,000 - 10,000 years ago, the more recent precipitating the Pleistocene extinction. Another event around 34,000 - 37,000 years ago occurred around the time of the demise of Neanderthal Man.

Paul LaViolette

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Thanks Jim,and for your patience. Smile Is it possible the cloud could contain Niburu/the dark planet/brown dwarf or do you think this is just internet scaremongering bull.I have read a little about EMPs and gamma rays and the effect these could have.Has it been predicted which magnutude of event we could expect,i mean does it come in cycles of destruction or is it random.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:55 pm

Best place to go for Niburu is here: http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibiru/nibiru.htm Some of his stuff can get confusing, but he's a linguistics scholar so ...  lol! 

As far as superwave magnitudes go - we'll never know until we get hit. It's like I have said, our added problem is the electronic world that has been created. People will freak when they can't get on Face(plant) Book anymore  lol! 

Looks like Moonsong just joined ...

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Have spaceship, will travel! Many thanks for the link.
moonsong
moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:13 pm

Thanks Jim.Cool about Moonsong, Smile
I just had a look over there,bob is now being sarcastic to cankchase in the shoutbox,where does he get off speaking to people in that way?he knows what he said to garry . Shocked 
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Jim i thought you didnt like Sitchin or am i mistaken ?
Aaah lol i should of looked at the link first.  Wink 
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Hi Moonsong.  Smile 
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:26 pm

moonsong wrote:Have spaceship, will travel! Many thanks for the link.

What's up Moonsong ...  Very Happy 

Cankchase joined here too ... donno what's going on with him.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Jim i thought you didnt like Sitchin or am i mistaken ?
Aaah lol i should of looked at the link first.  Wink 

LOL ... I never liked him from back in the 90s ... there were not enough reference material links (if any at all) to check what he was saying ... then too, the net back then didn't have the resources and scholars 2cents worth it does today.

Last edited by Jim on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:39 pm

That link is very interesting,i dont understand all of it but enough for it to make sense to me.Is the red star mentioned that takes up half the sky related to the Hopi red star kachina ?
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Thanks Jim.Cool about Moonsong, Smile
I just had a look over there,bob is now being sarcastic to cankchase in the shoutbox,where does he get off speaking to people in that way?he knows what he said to garry . Shocked 

Let it go ... not worth gettin' in a bunch about. When they said nothing was going on, they were right. But I am only concerned with what I have been working on because it involves people (which emplies empathy, which is odd cuz Garry thinks I'm a sociopath LOL). When I kept saying prove me wrong, that's what I wanted. Two shrinks couldn't do it, I can't do it ... somebody must see something we all missed  scratch 

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:59 pm

I have seen that happen to everyone who was admin of uk-ufo,jj,dave and garry,that forum has something weird attached to it,it effects every admin in a detrimental way eventually.
Have you tried running your ideas by Stephen Hawking. ? Wink
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:That link is very interesting,i dont understand all of it but enough for it to make sense to me.Is the red star mentioned that takes up half the sky related to the Hopi red star kachina ?

Traditional data passed down can be confusing because it's all picturesque ... and if there are variations (and there are) it makes it worse. Dr L believes the blue star may be what is seen in the sky / the galactic center. The red star may be a color shift that has been passed down from the last event. Unless I can get actual information it's hard to say. Taking up half the sky could be the GC ... Dr L says something like 32 times the size of the sun  Shocked ... who knows  No 

This is from my notes:

Dr. LaViolette mentions in his book, Earth Under Fire, concerning the Hopi:

According to a legend told by the Hopi Indians, the present world civilization is not the first to populate the earth. Before this one, there were three other ‘worlds,’ each terminated by a global catastrophe. They call the present world cycle the Fourth World, and claim that it too like the others before it, will one day come to an end. They say that this ending will be heralded by the appearance of Saquasohuh, the Blue Star spirit. …
Since the cores of distant exploding galaxies are observed to have a bright blue star like appearance, it is reasonable to expect that the core of our own Galaxy would have a similar appearance during its explosive phase. So the legendary appearance of the Blue Star could be referring to an explosion of our Galaxy’s core.
Several hundred years after the first appearance of the Blue Star, earth observers would have become aware of lighting effects resulting from the superwave’s passage through the galaxy’s central bulge.
Synchrotron radiation emitted by the superwave’s cosmic rays would have illuminated the dense gas clouds in the Galaxy’s nucleus to create an oval luminous form around the Blue Star. Dense clouds of dust obscure visible light coming from this region. However, during its bright active phase, some light would have penetrated. This frightening spectacle may have appeared to ancient inhabitants as a gigantic punishing ‘Eye’ in the sky, the entire form occupying about a 16-degree field of view, or about 32 solar diameters. Its ‘iris’ would have a diameter of about 4 degrees with a brilliant light emanating from its central pupil, the Blue Star.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Have you tried running your ideas by Stephen Hawking. ? Wink

Yeah, I'm sure Hawking wants to talk to me  lol! 

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:51 pm

Im sure i read something regarding the red star blue star prophecys that one came first causing destruction,then when the second one appeared it was healing,it also brings to mind the red sky seen by Cathy? in Many lives Many masters.
i also got a channelling that said "When the sun and the stones become one,then it will begin,Ra Ra ,it will be beautiful",what i saw during that,bearing in mind i dont usually see,only occasionally,was Standing stones that i took to be Stonehenge,the sun above was red,but the sky was dark,like it is during a solar eclipse.
You should email Stephen you never know. Wink
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:13 pm

I've spoken to those type of people - they are not interested. Their methodology is strict ... they look in their heads for any scientific verification, and not finding any, they don't get involved. Dr L is different, he doesn't care what people say ... the rest do.

As far as the red star, this is an example from Dr. Robert Ghost Wolf ...

http://www.wolflodge.org/bluestar/bluestar.htm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:38 pm

That is the article i read,it seems very relevant to what is happening on earth now.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:That is the article i read,it seems very relevant to what is happening on earth now.

Yeah, but the picture isn't usable .. like this ...

In the Final days we will look up in our heavens and we will witness the return of the two brothers who helped create this world in the birthing time. Poganghoya is the guardian of our North Pole and his Brother Palongawhoya is the guardian of the South pole. In the final days the Blue Star Katchina will come to be with his nephews and they will return the Earth to its natural rotation which is counter clock wise.

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. Then there's this ...

This fact is evidenced in many petraglyphs that speak of the Zodiac, and within the Mayan and Egyptian pyramids. The rotation of the Earth has been manipulated by not so benevolent Star beings .

Really? Where? Can I have some reference data please?

Then the Hale Bopp rhetoric with dates in the 1990s and this line ...

Before the last few traditional Hopi elders passed away very recently, they let it be known that "purification day" would follow soon on the heels of their passing into the spirit world.

Sounds like internet drivel.

To me it all has to be taken in a general sense. The base picture seems to fit, but it has gotten contaminated if it's indeed what the "elders" think. It goes on a shelf until someone can straighten it all out.

Last edited by Jim on Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't type LOL ...)

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:09 pm

The mention of the rotation of the earth makes me think of my dream aboard the spaceship watching the earth stop rotating then tilting over and all the water washing over the planet.
Wheres GB tonight,hes quiet of late.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:The mention of the rotation of the earth makes me think of my dream aboard the spaceship watching the earth stop rotating then tilting over and all the water washing over the planet.

I don't think we'd survive the spin stop  Shocked 

Wheres GB tonight,hes quiet of late.

Either brewin' or taste testin'  lol! 

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:13 pm

Laughing

Last edited by GoodBoy on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Blimey the wanderer returns. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Well well ... the brewmeister has returned.

Thought it was curious - I just looked and in round numbers about 50 posts in here and about 270 views. For the wanderers LOL ... - Page 2 39

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum