Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenda Butlers scientific extraterrestrial downloads for discussion

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brenda Butlers scientific extraterrestrial downloads for discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Brenda Butlers scientific extraterrestrial downloads for discussion

Post  Jim Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:48 am

Scottish Lassie wrote:I know nothing of these things, but I have been on a Alien Craft in the dream state and the two aliens that spoke with me as in telepathy were very friendly. On another occasion, also in the dream state. I was shown a map apparently of places in outer space somewhere. I was unable to recognize any of the namesas they were not familiar to. I am however very interested in whatever is posted about Alien Craft etc.

It's all about the data ... which if you look, basically, there isn't any. Or, there is, and it makes no sense. If WE are intelligent enough to see this ... WHY AREN'T THEY? There's something else going on here hmm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brenda Butlers scientific extraterrestrial downloads for discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Brenda Butlers scientific extraterrestrial downloads for discussion

Post  Scottish Lassie Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:28 am

Hi Brenda, I would say that these Aliens are far superior to us in their intelligence they have been reported as being on this earth far back in time.. If they could navigate space then whilst we were, shall I say 'stick in the muds', I think that speaks for itself.

I found myself out in space looking back at planet Earth and it started to shake back and forth. I got the impression that it was caused by a massive earthquake, but perhaps it was caused by the super galactic wave that has been mentioned, who knows? I do believe that the Aliens are going to come to the rescue when that time arrives.

Scottish Lassie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:41 am

Scottish Lassie wrote: I do believe that the Aliens are going to come to the rescue when that time arrives.
And then, added to that base idea, was an alleged received "answer" to a question asked by someone - "You are not ready for us. There is no room for emotion in space."

Where would you draw the line? If they "came to the rescue," what do you think the response from humanity would be? I say - global PANIC.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scottish Lassie Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:15 am

hi Brenda, why should there be panic. All will be taken care of when the time comes. I read somewhere of a person's experience when they were filled with fear. The alien passed their hand over the person's face and immediately they became calm. No doubt that calming power will be used when it is needed. I certainly wasn't afraid when I had my experience. I was quite comfortable in their presence.

Scottish Lassie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:40 am

Scottish Lassie wrote:hi Brenda, why should there be panic. All will be taken care of when the time comes. I read somewhere of a person's experience when they were filled with fear. The alien passed their hand over the person's face and immediately they became calm. No doubt that calming power will be used when it is needed. I certainly wasn't afraid when I had my experience. I was quite comfortable in their presence.

Why? What you are doing is picturing humanity acting the way YOU would act ... and humanity isn't you. Humanity couldn't even handle the elite properly when they popped up - so do you REALLY think they'll be able to handle an arrival? As far as "no doubt that calming power will be used" goes, you can't even state that even happened. Just because you "read it somewhere" doesn't mean it's true. People lie. They don't care about truth and this entire subject is proof of that. Take one aspect - ufo "sightings" caught on camera - how many are Photoshop LIES?

I'm not interested in "experiences" that point nowhere but into a mental fog. I've had them - they were pointless. It's mental manipulation from a paranormal aspect that it seems NO ONE can see. Where's the "intelligence?" Why is it I can see the pointlessness in all this and THEY can't? Education is learning - NOT mental mind games.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:30 am

When the religious elite idea split into two, and now ruling government was added to the picture, the people (again) did nothing. This video shows what can happen when you look at something and see what you want to see (what THEY want you to see) and not what is really there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TposvnTgmJw

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:53 pm

hope jim hasn't chased you away Scottish lassie .check out brendas website ...http//brendabutler.co.uk.or friend her and  pm her on facebook ( you will need to say your name to do that on here if you like and I will tell her to look out for your friend request )
she doesn't hold with jims views very much but enjoys reading his comments and a balanced view to this subject is I believe very healthy and the way I personally approach things ( mainly I guess because I have never had an experience similar to yours or Brenda's or indeed jims for that matter ) thank you for showing an interest in Brenda ,she is a remarkable lady and pretty much everyone in uk ufo circles knows about her ..she would have talked to you directly but her broadband is down at the moment take care and please contact her .alternatively look out for her on here I will post to you on this thread when her line is fixed ...

Last edited by sunbern on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:59 am

Good video Jim, makes you think about all the other power crazy psychopaths out there.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:04 pm

you can say that again Del ,great vid very scarey ,just makes you realize no alien race could ever be more brutal than man .it's hardly suprising we hav'nt made friends with et's...... lets face it who would risk befriending a race with those inherent traits albeit latent in each and every one of us ....a must watch vid that jim .thanks for posting it...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:21 pm

The basic message revolves around the "people" in that picture. There are scenes where they are applauding this idiots, because no one looks deeper than what they see or hear. This idea carries over to every study we are involved in, and the outcome is the same ... just because someone says something, doesn't mean it is true.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:13 pm

point well made,there is so much going on behind the scenes that we just don't have any idea about,they say it's a mad, mad world out there, so true ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:35 pm

Antoine Fabre d’Olivet:

"...men are not so far from the truth as they generally believe. Their greatest error is in searching for it where it is not, and in attaching it to forms, whereas they ought to dwell upon the essence; it should be borne in mind also that these forms are often their own creations..."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2