Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 4 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:48 pm

sunbern wrote:ok ,I still see this as earth based ...

That "prophecy" as earth based? OK ... based on what exactly?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:05 pm

not the prophecy ,just the events leading up to where we are now ,I know its a completely separate thing but it has got me a tad scared to be honest hide

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Bernie what is the point of being scared, even a tad bit, what will happen will happen we cannot stop it. All we can do is wait and hope, that someone will soon see sense. You know i still canniot understand why the leaders of any country would want to get thier family and friends killed. Seems as though they cant mean a lot to them.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:17 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:You know i still canniot understand why the leaders of any country would want to get thier family and friends killed. Seems as though they cant mean a lot to them.

It's called - sociopathy, with a sprinkle of cluster B antisocial personality disorder, served with a side-order of narcissism.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:19 pm

reply on new world order Brenda ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:36 pm

Jim wrote:

It's called - sociopathy, with a sprinkle of cluster B antisocial personality disorder, served with a side-order of narcissism.

simply put bastards that have the ability to dupe people, to win their confidence and dictate to them to the point where they believe in every word they say and will follow their every command ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:00 pm

Hence "Six thousand years of bullshit" whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:38 pm

which begs the question ,if et's are overseeing all this they don't seem at all bothered that we are makin a naws of it ,which begs the next question do we figure in their grand scheme of things at all ? ,hard to say but it doesn't look very promising does it ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Based on the megafauna / Clovis culture extinction ... if you don't know what's going on, know what you are supposed to know (and they didn't) there's nothing they can do about it ... you die. Why? They can't deal with panicked people.

In the overall picture, they know (what I call, for lack of any name) the paranormal front office. They know what physical life is all about, and where we go when we die. Hence "dying" (if this is what we choose) is not a big deal. It's not that they don't care, it's just that there's nothing they can do about it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:06 pm

I see that ,I guess the way we are treating `their ` earth, they took the clovis and hopi as the best examples of humanity and now i absolutely see why they should want to throw us back ..reality is not where it's at at all is it ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:13 pm

If we would have stayed on track and shut the religious elite down permanently, we'd be fine today; but we didn't and we're not. This is "our" world and this is why Japan got nuked and no one "up there" stopped it. We are idiots destroying this planet and letting it be destroyed. "They" are not going to intervene in this ... we screwed it up - we live in the mess. It's like dealing with kids.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:12 am

I found these two quotes and thought they were very thought provoking.

Cosmic Peace

Dr. Jospeh Burkes

To help prevent war and hopefully usher in a new era of interplanetary cooperation, the creation of a new kind of peace movement is required. One which acknowledges the ET presence and resists those social forces which are systematically fanning the flames of war. Such a movement will definitely require a strong spiritual base. The realization that we are not alone compels humanity to ask the question, "What then is our true place in the universe?"

Disclosure and Transformation: Why disclosure of the ET/UFO subject matters

Steven M. Greer, M.D. (CSETI / The Disclosure Project)

Amid the clamor of a world hurtling towards the next century, a great secret has been kept from humanity which may hold the key to our future. This secret is hidden in plain sight and yet remains unacknowledged by most. It is discussed widely in popular culture - but its import and meaning remain elusive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:23 am

I'll look that up when I get back ... unless you want to post the links while I'm out chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:02 am

Sorry Jim they were only quotes from this site...

http://www.ufoevidence.org/researchers/detail69.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:11 am

Yeah, I tracked it down ... Burkes doesn't seem to contactable outside of Face(palm) Book ... and I don't do that crap.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:11 am

a well worded note dropped on someone's timeline is often a good attention grabber though ? you've got the best ufo researcher here at your finger tips anyway ,( they all consult Brenda ) Peter Robbins was down at the forest last year to see Brenda .I have just finished editing her next book ( interractions ,life on the move ) which will shortly be available as a download from her website ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:19 am

Been one of those days ... where is her website anyway?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:42 am

Hi Jim. Had lots of setbacks, Joe who set up the web site , was very busy doing other peoples web sites, so had to leave mine for awhile. Hopefully we have got someone else to help. These things are sent to try us. Just like my last two radio talks, i was completly blocked from the American side. They wanted to book me again i said enough is enough. Have never been blocked in England. Maybe they shouldnt have advertised me talking about Rendlesham. I am sure Bernie will let people know when it is up and running. Enjoying reading your posts.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:43 am

Hi Brenda

I'm going through similar "odd" pictures. Right now someone in Mufon is reading my work, suddenly "got sick" (bad flu) when he got it, told me "Yes I’ve finally recovered from the flu and cold and have started to read it.  Very interesting" ... and if things continue like they have, he'll suddenly vanish. Told him I just did a 16 page piece on Deunov's "prophecy" that I added to the work ... haven't heard back.

A PhD with an interest in the paranormal got my work to read, and then, suddenly: "My sincerest apologies. I am currently having medical issues that need my full attention.  I have not forgotten you and I look forward to speaking with you some more. I hope to have these issues resolved by the new year."
He "vanished" too.

One of the psychologists I had spoken with a few years back got the update too - poof - gone.

Another PhD moved to Florida - poof, gone.

I'm not a conspiracy theory buff, I go by the data ... and this picture has gotten really weird.

Timing wise, sudden sickness / medical problems sounds like a paranormal source.

I have had things going on here with my computer and I wondered if maybe this was the same thing ... it suddenly stopped when I told them they were FORBIDDEN to touch my computer. If it continued, I would see to it they were removed - and believe me, I'd do it. I don't mind playful games, like the one I call the Butterscotch Ghost, and the knocks I have gotten on the blackboard here, but don't get nasty - I can get nasty too. "Try us" as you put it, for me, revolves around the fact these are ex-human beings and the "attitude" in some of them is the reason they were left behind.

Now I think they are playing with my cable box ... keep pissing me off ... it is coming  Twisted Evil

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:15 am

Sounds like you need a holiday Jim...... Knock knock, who's there??.... The little nasty's.
I told you not to play with that Ouija board .....Haha. affraid chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:48 am

I'm not worried about it ... it's like dealing with people because they are people. The thing that really bothers me most is the lack of defining information, but things are like that straight across the board.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:34 pm

try dropping von Daniken a line mate I know it seems a long shot but so much of what he has written has stood up to scrutiny and he does seem approachable,i have just finished reading gold of the gods it could have been written yesterday ( but with less content as more and more becomes proven ) the book was written in 1972.

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:51 pm

His website isn't coming up - not a good sign ... hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:44 pm

he must get thousands I suppose ,bit tricky isn't it .I hate to see all your hard work falling on deaf ears or worse still the lame excuses they give for not persuing your work .If they said it was a load of tosh at least you would not be left in limbo .. Rolling Eyes we will support you and the theory goes that if you knock on enough doors one will eventually open c'mon bud keep goin .2016 may be your year ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:47 pm

What people do is up to them ... I have reached a point where it doesn't matter to me anymore. I'll stay with it and do what has to be done, but I have totally lost hope regarding people and this subject.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next