Study Hall.

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:16 am

come on what's brewin ? agreed it's being hyped up ,as you can see many have tried to tell the future ,some have been partially right ,I'm thinking in more ways than one , if we make it to the end of 2017 I'm gonna have a celebration bounce cheers jocolor

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:53 am

Count me in Bern..... bounce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:58 am

Not 100% sure ... Ibtissem Menad seems to be some out of control christian who has more articles on more topics out there than I can believe. The fact that she presents an article on Nostradamus without a single reference to back up anything makes me wonder what's going on in the overall picture.

I received confirmation that on September 23rd, 2015 Satan is going to get his full, unrestrained reign over the whole world that’s spoken of in the Book of Revelation!

http://zonnews.com/space/946-on-september-23-2015-satan-will-receive-full-reign-over-the-world.html

This idea was backed up by someone - who had a dream?

http://beforeitsnews.com/religion/2015/09/satan-is-on-earth-see-2496614.html

SATAN, I saw him here!

I came across this posting by Ibtissem Menad; it was very interesting as she got the date right, though the conclusion was a bit elementary.  Here is the link to her post: Link

Satan is here…It was this past Wednesday night, the date noted in her post. I was sound asleep and I was awaken by a shaking bed and knocking on my window.  Being tired I wanted to continue to sleep and stated as much, but it was persistent.  So as I looked up at my window and I saw outside of it, I saw a deformed dark greenish female figure with greenish eyes staring back at me.  My bedroom is on the second floor so this obviously was a bit odd.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:51 pm

I couldnt read all of the link Jim because it wants you to subscribe , i dont want to subscribe to them lol. So from what i did see its a dream similar that many people have had or are having,i dont see the connection,on any given night people are having these type dreams. so is it just a dream or is there more to it ? time will tell. are they maybe more symbolic of the problems we have on earth,with the wars,the refugees,the corruption, and so on. people selling their souls for fame fortune or power. people acting without empathy. So it could be argued for all intents and purposes that The Devil?evil is here and has been for a long time.

As for Nostradamus,many of his predictions havent come true,and many seem made to fit,rather than obviously fitting. how the article was wriiten i dont know,but the events there are not in order as if they did happen.

Having said that there is a lot of weird stuff happening to people and also the weather,so these events maybe small on their own,but collectively.... are we missing something here.

I saw no mention of a superwave in the predictions. Wink
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:19 pm

Oh dear think we had better bring that celebration forward a bit Del Idea

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:30 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:I couldnt read all of the link Jim because it wants you to subscribe , i dont want to subscribe to them lol. So from what i did see its a dream similar that many people have had or are having,i dont see the connection,on any given night people are having these type dreams. so is it just a dream or is there more to it ? time will tell. are they maybe more symbolic of the problems we have on earth,with the wars,the refugees,the corruption, and so on. people selling their souls for fame fortune or power. people acting without empathy. So it could be argued for all intents and purposes that The Devil?evil is here and has been for a long time.

The paranormal aspect has been around for a long time, basically connected to ex-humans who became REALLY screwed up thousands of years ago, and seemingly were left behind for as long as it takes to "get it." Which from the looks of it - doesn't happen in some cases. As far as dreams go, it's a case to case picture, and you can't lump them together unless you have information that ties them together. Stuff like the above two dreams winds up on a shelf in my head marked entertainment only ... you can't learn anything from it, and the overall picture shows it's all wrong anyway - so why make yourself nuts over it.
 chuckle  

As for Nostradamus,many of his predictions havent come true,and many seem made to fit,rather than obviously fitting. how the article was wriiten i dont know,but the events there are not in order as if they did happen.

Well there are no references in her Nosty picture ... so it's all made up. Now enters the question: Is she schizo, or just having fun BSing everyone?

Having said that there is a lot of weird stuff happening to people and also the weather,so these events maybe small on their own,but collectively.... are we missing something here.

Frankly, if you look at some of the stuff that happens with weather, and people go  affraid  look at the past - it did happen before ... nothing new. Weird stuff happening to people ... been going on all along, we are just hearing about it more.

I saw no mention of a superwave in the predictions. Wink

Wouldn't expect to find it, unless it was a descriptive picture. That event hasn't happened in a long time either - but if you look at the past, it's there. Is it coming? Well, recently tried to talk to some people about it - maybe prove me wrong so I could get outta here - and they all ran away. Why? Usual shit  chuckle Too lazy to read - too lazy to think - and people prefer to believe what they prefer to be true, because they can't handle cognitive dissonance.  dunno

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Bravo,so much research deserves at least a discussion Jim ,those nearer to the truth than us may be holding back or are even being blocked. if someone like Stephen Hawking came out with the superwave facts maybe people would take notice but how do you get the info to someone like that . Question

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:22 pm

Well - you could try looking, but unfortunately ....

Stephen Hawking
Contact
Unfortunately Professor Hawking is unable to respond to specific scientific enquiries, or theories. Please do not email these as although they may be valid, we simply do not have the resources to comment on them. dunno
http://www.hawking.org.uk/contact.html
chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

incredible

Post  sunbern on Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:44 pm

so much for research eh ? just imagine what incredible and valid subjects must be failing to reach the eyes of those that can ascertain their true value... hmm

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Yeah - like this one rotf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:25 pm

now there's a thing ,you know they have been looking for that for the past few thousand years,its the control that starts the electromagnetic et homing device in the gizza pyramid !!!! alien rotf

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:13 am

Its not a telephone its a telingbone.....Catweasle, 70's.... lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:03 am

Never heard of it ... and it seems to have been blocked on all the web links I looked at for some odd reason.

It was obvious this "phone" was BS; when my friend sent it to me I couldn't stop laughing. Answers were easy to find for this on the YouTube page where this was posted.

It makes a good example for the less obvious cases posted on the web for the last 20 years ... where do we draw the line - or DO WE draw a line? Hence the need for hard data, for the simple reason there is more BS out there than you can believe in this subject. whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:40 pm

I remember catweazel Del he looked like he hadn't seen a hairdresser or had a shave for years and he used to hop about like tigger on hot bricks ( well on something anyway .! ) hehe bit like wurzel Gummidge ( you should be able to find him Jim .)

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cgIHS7am9g

don't say we don't try to keep you happy Jim ,I'm afraid sanity is a completely different ball game !!!!

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:11 pm

sunbern wrote:so much for research eh ? just imagine what incredible and valid subjects must be failing to reach the eyes of those that can ascertain their true value... hmm

Cognitive dissonance at its finest, they dont want to know Bernie.

"we dont have the resources to comment/reply", what bullshit.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:12 pm

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:16 pm

wouldn't they just love to have us all running in the same direction sam .

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQzq7Q54VxcvywPuqxw9jv-P2UrQiH-LJ3qHyoJfHbiTF2GF8O

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:16 pm

sunbern wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cgIHS7am9g      
don't say we don't try to keep you happy Jim ,I'm afraid sanity is a completely different ball game !!!!

I was looking for season 1 episode 7 - the Telling Bone ... it's not out there (that I saw).

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:25 am

there's a fan club if you are that interested hehe .I'd forgotten until I looked him up ...it was a childrens prog but perhaps with hidden or well disguised meanings as well..

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:29 pm

I think I saw it ... wasn't there if that was it. No biggy ... was just curious - never heard of it before.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rv0TGuVUvw                  think this may work....thanks Del for reminding me ,catweazel is funny ..

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:03 am

Awe Bern, that brought back fond memories mate, to think jolly old blighty used to be like that, those were the days my friend.
ELECTRICKERY was another bell that rang.
Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:22 pm

OK ... I don't get it. English humor? dunno  chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top