Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oz Encounters: REAL UFOs in Australia - Paranormal Alien Documentary

2 posters

Go down

Oz Encounters: REAL UFOs in Australia - Paranormal Alien Documentary  Empty Oz Encounters: REAL UFOs in Australia - Paranormal Alien Documentary

Post  Del. Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:55 am

You may like to see some marks left on the skin in this video Jim...Go to 37:20......41:00

Back to top Go down

Oz Encounters: REAL UFOs in Australia - Paranormal Alien Documentary  Empty Re: Oz Encounters: REAL UFOs in Australia - Paranormal Alien Documentary

Post  Jim Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:28 pm

The 3 marks are exactly like what I had on my elbow at the beginning of the Orion phase. If you look - it's Orion's belt. Without the "key" this study isn't going anywhere dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down