Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

syria

3 posters

Go down

syria Empty syria

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:43 am

Bit worrying at the mo ,Brenda and I have been discussing this subject quite a bit just lately and in particular Britain seems to be massively playing down the urgency of the situation( very little news coverage ) .Russia certainly appears to be upping the ante and completely ignoring requests to back off .I think Turkey is one of the the main players in all of the mayhem ( while they are financing isil by the procurement of their oil ) and a massive amount is at stake pending that country's actions and those of Saudi Arabia and iraq .Russia has thrown down the gauntlet and basically told the rest of the world it means business starting in earnest on 28th of Feb .Putin doesn't bluff so I guess we can assume the countdown has started ..And what about that chineese aircraft carrier ?? peace talks were a waste of time and the time has long passed to remove Asaad by military means ( special forces I doubt would get anywhere near him now ) all in all this looks like a tricky one to unpick .....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

syria Empty Re: syria

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:24 pm

I know there is nothing we can do to stop it ( I guess it just confirms my inability to understand how the human brain works ) no leader worth his salt would let such atrocities happen to his people ..Assad is a monster of the same ilk as Stalin ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:33 pm

We are 7+ billion ... they are but a handful. Who's really more to blame?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:05 pm

we have goaded ,groomed ,criticised and manipulated the middle east for too long... now our chickens are coming home to roost ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:56 am

IMO, there are too many greedy people at the top to let any wars upset their powers.
But having said that, wars make big money for these people.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:56 am

well said that man ,in fact I would go a stage further Del and say that the middle east scenario to them is a similar analogy to a virtual reality video game to us .they make their moves ( just as a game of chess ) according to their financial gains and one-upmanship is the power they crave ...but their bargaining tool is innocent lives ... Evil or Very Mad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum