Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This was cool ... LOL ...

3 posters

Go down

This was cool ... LOL ... Empty This was cool ... LOL ...

Post  Jim Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:30 am

I got one for you chuckle

I went to Walmart and bought a package of insoles for my sneakers. Not a big deal, just flat cushions. I though there were 2 in the package, turned out to be 4. Put them all in, 2 in each shoe - ahh, better. Anyway they needed a little crazy glue to hold them cuz they'd start to come out when I took the sneakers off, and I did that too. Glued them together a little - glued to the sneakers too - problems solved.

Anyway, a few days ago I went to put the sneakers on and noticed one looked like it was pulling up a little and I flattened it down, checked the other shoe - and there was NOTHING IN IT!  Shocked  I was like - what? Where the hell did it go? If it pulled out when I took it off, I'd have felt it, and anyway it would be right there on the floor - but it was nowhere in the apartment.

I figured "somebody" was messin' with me, so I took out the two from the other shoe, pulled them apart, stuck one in each shoe - it worked - I went about my business.

During the day I had "a talk" with "them," said "I dunno if anyone is even here, but ..." and I asked why it happened. I thought that maybe it was connected to the discussion I had with someone here about religion, and that I was a little hard on him, and "someone was making a statement" about what I had said. I doubt if it was supposed to scare me, cuz they know better. Anyway, I agreed it was a little over the top and if that was what it was about, I got it, end of story.

Anyway, the next morning I went to put the shoes on, noticed the one shoe insole was kind of up again, went to flatten it down - and noticed ... THERE WERE TWO BACK IN THE SHOE AGAIN Shocked

I was like ... WTF? ... and checked the other shoe - THERE WERE TWO IN THE OTHER ONE TOO Shocked

Not only were they all put back, but they were re-glued and put back.

I just stood there and laughed to myself, said thank you, and that was that. lol!

I figure either it was a response to the one-sided talk I had with them, or one spirit made a statement that the "others" didn't agree with, knew it wouldn't freak me out, and made "whoever" put it back. Can't say for sure. I just loved it.

Sometimes I get "knocks" on the blackboard downstairs as I walk by. Someone is having fun. chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Clonus likes this post

Back to top Go down

This was cool ... LOL ... Empty Re: This was cool ... LOL ...

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:04 pm

why don't you take that hat of yours mate put it in your hand and go on over and ask Brenda how to talk to them ,promise she wont bite ....take a few flowers while yer at it hmm https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t34.0-12/12033535_10207247916616736_177905809_n.jpg?oh=a9cc4b7827f3e54c0846279cb4d5acc4&oe=560DFEDA

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:29 pm

Because it doesn't work like that. Whoever is here is an independent picture, not connected directly to everyone else on the other side. The picture is just like here ... everyone is who they are, and a global connection between people does not exist.

In that picture there are good, wise-asses, and basically psychotic / sociopathic / narcissistic spirits who are just like they were when they were alive. There is no "overall" approach to this subject ... just like people, you never know what you are going to get via "contacts." You may run into a nice person, or, they may pull out a knife and stab you.

I explained this to a young woman yesterday who also loves this subject. You can't expect to run into nice (or at least wise-asses) in an EVP attempt like she wants to do in a "haunted house" here. You may run into something you don't want to meet. As far as Brenda and what I have been able to ascertain from the bit of material I have ... they're playing her. No one sees it, so, it doesn't exist. Everyone is hung up on the fact that "something is happening" ... ooo and ahh ... look - we caught this or that - but the bottom line is deception. Where's the hard data that will get us somewhere?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Jim wrote:Because it doesn't work like that. Whoever is here is an independent picture, not connected directly to everyone else on the other side. The picture is just like here ... everyone is who they are, and a global connection between people does not exist.
if it works like that then surely like here if you don't get along with joe ( and you really want to ) you go to joes mate and ask him how to make contact ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:13 pm

They know me here ... any problem I have is a straight across the board problem regarding the fact that we NEVER get ANY detailed picture of ANYTHING from ANYONE on "the other side" - then there's the "lie / deception" aspect to deal with if something DOES come in. What I ran into once too, was something I didn't even stop to question when it happened - was the EVP comment I got literal or figurative? I thought literal, but after all was said and done, it was figurative. Then too, there seemed to be an "involvement" in something in my life, and it turned bad. I think "whoever" was involved got into trouble, because after that things got real quiet. There's been a few EVPs, but for the most part - it's been quiet.

If Brenda thinks she has something, I would love to hear it ... this does not include "proof of the paranormal' as I have done that already. The only reason the "shoe" thing was "fixed" was because they knew stuff like that doesn't bother me. Everyone else might have gotten the first part of that, but not the "fix."

I don't need to know "how to make contact" because everything was going along just fine - until the involvement issue. After that, when it was over, it was just quiet. There was an issue with my car's CD player, where as soon as it was turned on, the lyrics played what seemed to be an apology. Who set that up?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:42 pm

try asking them if they want to talk to you or want to use you to talk to someone else,brenda is in that situation at the moment but the guy she is relaying messages to is too scared to open up to his contactee ,the messages are slowly drying up ,I am totally new to all this jim ( unlike you and Brenda ) to be honest I cant help you anymore on this subject all I can do is wish you well and hope any further contacts are good ones.....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:44 am

Wow!! well you all know my thoughts on this subject, I stay clear of it, I don't need spirits freaking me out. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:23 am

sunbern wrote:try asking them if they want to talk to you or want to use you to talk to someone else,brenda is in that situation at the moment but the guy she is relaying messages to is too scared to open up to his contactee ,the messages are slowly drying up ....

It's not going to work. There's a kind of veridical paradox in the overall picture that basically states "they can't tell us anything." If you look at what is said, no one ever gets anywhere with whatever dialog is given, so, the "rule" isn't broken. Even with everything I went through, no one EVER told me ANYTHING. Everything boils down to final conclusions, and if the information given gets you nowhere, why bother.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum