Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ufo sightings

3 posters

Go down

ufo sightings  Empty ufo sightings

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:45 am

approximately 2.15 am sunday morning august 9th ..rendlesham forest east gate car park ......1 rotating disc showing lights flashing ( on one side as it rotated ) and deviation in its flight path .. seen by four witnesses ...plus several other sightings in that locality at different times throughout sat night /sun morn ...unfortunately our cameras were packed away as we were just getting ready to leave....

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

ufo sightings  Empty Re: ufo sightings

Post  Jim Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:44 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote: ...unfortunately our cameras were packed away as we were just getting ready to leave....

Don't you hate that ... chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonus Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:18 am

Jim wrote:
Brenda Marguerite wrote: ...unfortunately our cameras were packed away as we were just getting ready to leave....

Don't you hate that ... chuckle

I swear those Aliens wait for the perfect time to uncloak.. Sad
Clonus
Clonus
Admin

https://theoratorium.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

ufo sightings  Empty Best Black Triangle Video

Post  Clonus Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:20 am

I found these videos and images some of the best evidence.

Clonus
Clonus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:44 pm

I'm skeptical about vids and pics ... with all the paintshop possibilities that exist today (and have existed) where do you draw the line?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonus Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:54 am

Jim wrote:I'm skeptical about vids and pics ... with all the paintshop possibilities that exist today (and have existed) where do you draw the line?  

I suppose drawing the line would be the toughest part. Unfortunately we now how to rely on "official" government heads to tell everyone UFOs are real (the same people who lied for decades about it)

Why do people distrust the government so much and at the same time look at them for answers ?
Clonus
Clonus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:06 pm

Clonus wrote:
Jim wrote:I'm skeptical about vids and pics ... with all the paintshop possibilities that exist today (and have existed) where do you draw the line?  

I suppose drawing the line would be the toughest part. Unfortunately we now how to rely on "official" government heads to tell everyone UFOs are real (the same people who lied for decades about it)

Why do people distrust the government so much and at the same time look at them for answers ?

Welcome to planet earth ... are we having fun yet? rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum