Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'M BACK

+3
Original goddess
Dreamwalker
Endtimewatchman
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

i'M BACK - Page 4 Empty Re: i'M BACK

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:02 pm

BTW.....I see what you mean. When I was here before I don't remember that problem. Computers get me irritated sometimes and I don't feel like reviewing and playing around with co9lors etc. so I suppose I will skip hitting quotes and just do replies.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:39 am

OK ...

I dunno if Bern is around ... hey Bernie ... if you're out there, go to the Paranormal thread and tell us about the pics.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:18 am

This is why I don't care anymore ... poof - gone. really

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:30 am

Hmmmmm. Maybe like that song......everyone's gone to the moon.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:00 am

I'm serious ... I have spent the last week-plus working on a paper that deals with the sum of the parts to this subject, and I keep asking myself why I bother. I have said, more times than I want to think about, that the answers are right in front of our faces - but all people do is collect internet stories that mean nothing. They go around and around and around in circles, deal with the same stories over and over and over again - and never ONCE put ANYTHING together that says ANYTHING useful.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Jim.....I agree. Conclusions are what I look for. If I can't come to a conclusion I figure the answer will present itself one way or another. Other than that things usually take a certain course or take care of themselves no matter what we do. SO....all we can do is bend with the situation or live with it. I always had a policy....if something bothers me I either fix it or get rid of it. In the end you have to look at what really matters and when you're on your deathbed a lot of the things you thought were really important don't really matter. How's that for an assessment grasshopper?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:I always had a policy....if something bothers me I either fix it or get rid of it.  In the end you have to look at what really matters and when you're on your deathbed a lot of the things you thought were really important don't really matter.   How's that for an assessment grasshopper?  

Yeah but this particular subject matters. Basically, the only answer I can come up with is that people are afraid of the truth ... so they stay embedded in BS - the same material over and over again, or something new that doesn't matter: "Look, a UFO flew over Chicago." WHO GIVES A SHIT?! Hello? It doesn't matter - what did you learn? Not a DAMN THING!
In this case, based on everything I have gone through with people over the years, it can't be "fixed" - so I got rid of it. If people want answers they can ask questions ... I'm going completely constructivist on this.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Jim....I was always a curious person and perhaps a seeker. I wanted to know how and why things worked or why they didn't. Maybe that's why I spent much of my life working on aircraft. I take things apart and fix things and put them back together. BUT....in the past so many years I have shifted to questions about life and why we're here and why there are mysteries that we can't solve. Maybe trying to figure out some things is like beating your head against a wall....it feels so good when you stop. And everytime I stop something new presents itself and I add it to the pieces of the puzzle. Me thinks there's a cosmic entity that has hidden a few pieces of that puzzle just to drive us crazy or keep us from learning to much or making us continue an almost endless struggle in perhaps futility.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:05 pm

Based on what I see, there is a veridical paradox in this picture where we aren't SUPPOSED to be told anything - because nothing here matters. No matter what happens, death is when life begins and everything here gets tossed out the window. The closest equivalent picture we have is an embryo in the womb. Even if that unborn child figured out everything going on around them - what would it matter? After birth this child would find out we already knew everything, and it was a waste of time.

Since this veridical paradox runs the line between the paranormal and the UFO subject, they would have to be connected. The UFO subject takes care of the physical aspects of life, and whatever is coming handles the after death aspect. I believe our view of the universe is wrong ... it has to do with life "creation" ... life that continues on after death, unless they aren't wanted because of "attitude problems" which seem to encompass the "ghostie" picture. Let's face it, ghosts have attitude problems that run in the exact same direction as living people here.

Last edited by Jim on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :P)

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Based on what you have stated I would conclude that EVERYTHING is relative. Maybe we could also conclude that some ghosts and/or paranormal entities are confused and don't have all the answers. I wonder what kind of answer you would strive for that would make everything make sense?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:Based on what you have stated I would conclude that EVERYTHING is relative.   Maybe we could also conclude that some ghosts and/or paranormal entities are confused and don't have all the answers.   I wonder what kind of answer you would strive for that would make everything make sense?

I'm sure they have at least the answers that pertain to them. The problem with ghosts is that they don't seem to be around for all that long ... there are no ancient ghosts (even as ancient as a few centuries it seems), so where to they go - or do they just fade away?

As far as data that would make everything make sense - you aren't going to get it ... that's the center of the veridical paradox involved. Even my experiences were a hide and seek game based on constructivism. They pointed to a topic, I had to figure it out and put it together.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Just when you think you have everything figured out something happens.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:10 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:Just when you think you have everything figured out something happens.

I've never thought that  chuckle  

There would seem to be at least two reasons for the paradox that I can see (the second sounds a little weird, but, who knows) ... one would be the human factor, and all things considered, if life sucked (take a good look around you today d'oh ) the suicide rate would go through the roof (why stay here when something better exists). The other would tie to certain "bad" people (brain malfunction - like sociopaths) who would try to look "good" so they could infiltrate the next world.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:57 pm

Interesting. So....for some reason we're supposed to stay here and it's out of our hands until some predestined agenda decides to take us out of here......right? Instead of trying to find out why things are the way they are perhaps you are on the right track and come up with (maybe bogus) what ifs. Start with an answer and work backwards? Sometimes when things happen that I feel are out of my control I just tell people...."It is what it is" It seems like everyday presents new challenges and experiences. But then I've had a million challenges and experiences in my life and still don't know what this all means.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:59 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:Interesting.   So....for some reason we're supposed to stay here and it's out of our hands until some predestined agenda decides to take us out of here......right?  

Basically ... but I tend to see it as growing up - becoming who you are supposed to be.

Instead of trying to find out why things are the way they are perhaps you are on the right track and come up with (maybe bogus) what ifs.   Start with an answer and work backwards?  Sometimes when things happen that I feel are out of my control I just tell people...."It is what it is"  It seems like everyday presents new challenges and experiences.  But then I've had a million challenges and experiences in my life and still don't know what this all means.

We have grossly complicated the picture of life. What we see is a 6000 year successful attempt by controlling sociopaths to take over everything - and we let it happen. This isn't "life" ... this is what they made it into with religion and control. Things were much simpler once upon a time.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:13 am

I guess the big question based on what you said is.....are you who you are supposed to be or are you a victim of "religion and control"? Problem solved....find a way to free yourself short of going out in the wilderness etc.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:25 am

We are ALL victims ... but the way I see it, everything will be straightened out once we get to where we are supposed to be. And the only reason I believe it exists is for the simple reason that "life" here was pointed in a particular direction ... intelligence ... just like "up there" we have the ability to use our brain and do remarkable things ... but we don't. We let the controllers continue to screw us into the ground. No

Time for Sleep see you tomorrow for another fun day on planet earth dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:41 am

Yeah.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Like they say.....tomorrow is another day. I suppose I might have another goofy crazy dream or two tonight. No visions or anything prophetic....just crazy shit with no meaning.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:43 am

That must be fun ... I've forgotten what that's like. I don't dream anymore ... I go to bed - wake up - nothing in the middle. It's kinda like dying and resurrecting really chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:53 pm

I remember you had mentioned quite some time ago that you don't dream. One good thing...you do wake up and that's a plus. :-)
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:17 pm

And if I didn't - I never know it until I woke up in "OZ" scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:57 pm

read through jim ,catch you in paranormal ,running this past Brenda ,scuse absenteeism ,not always getting e mail notification....got wayne Herschel coming to one of our doo's next year ,plus col halt confirmed ( cant wait ) don't think we will get new stuff from col .halt but who knows ! font good to me mate ,my poot skills are very limited ( as is my time on here ) but as long as I can read it ,it's good for me ...please be patient with me cos my time is extremely limited just now ,I wont desert you guys...
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:28 pm

OK Bernie ... we're still around. I'm working on a paper I call "The Sum of the Parts" which boils down to an interpretation of TPTB's (however you want to define that) approach to "something is coming." An analysis of the parts shows "someone" knows what I know, and this is why the erasure of the UFO subject for us. I have sent out emails asking questions regarding data we are missing, but, no one (again) gives a damn. We are on our own it seems.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:44 pm

As a side note, I listen to short wave radio at night and a good many programs and certain individuals seem to think that Nibiru/Planet X continues to get closer. It seems that the "elite" know it and are prepared to go into their food stocked underground tunnels.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Here's a break down ... you tell me chuckle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm#Origins

This is part of "the aliens told me so" that we have been dealing with all along.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next