Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Music - Page 2 Empty Re: Music

Post  Jim Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:07 pm

You sound like you are getting old. chuckle I think it was a well produced mashup ... except the end, and I fixed it on that mp3 I made.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:21 am

hehehe ,nah I still like me bit of heavy metal,into the foo fighters at the mo ( what a surprise ! )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:00 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:19 pm

This one is better to watch ...

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:32 pm

thanks jim ,can I be in your gang if we get shipped out some day bounce http://worldufophotosandnews.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/DISC-BEAM-879.jpg

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:31 pm

All of you better be there or I'm having a talk with the front office ... chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:08 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Shocked I'm not quite sure what to make of that chuckle

Remember the Rutles?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:53 pm

prefer Ruddles mate !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNxUFa47WlI two of the greatest rock musicians and entertainers this planet has ever produced .....sad day pale

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Nah - sad day is when they created Mashups of that music chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:50 am

sunbern wrote:prefer Ruddles mate !

cheers chuckle Nothing like a good old country ale Bern......Nice one mate. drunken

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:35 pm

My ex and his freind adored ruddles (many years ago now) his freind used to take two buses every night to a pub that served Ruddles.
I grew up at a time David Bowie was huge, its a sad loss indeed,they dont make them like him anymore. no offence intended but all this electronic crap and mixing really needs no talent,anyone can push buttons. David Bowie was a true artist and extremely talented.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:40 am

Well put Dreamwalker..... Smile
I sent new PM.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:31 am

I like this production ... it's weird, you think Hindi and the basic picture is of a religious people ... umm ... seems not so much anymore chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:42 am

Hindi is a totally different thing when it comes to religion they are a more open minded people as opposed the other lot, and I wont mention who because I'm sure you know whom I refer to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:25 am

Del. wrote:Hindi is a totally different thing when it comes to religion they are a more open minded people as opposed the other lot, and I wont mention who because I'm sure you know whom I refer to.

It was a joke chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:29 am

rotf

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:54 pm

One more ... cheers

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:51 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Wake up to a cloudy day
Dark rolls in and it starts to rain
Staring out to the cage-like walls
Time goes by and the shadows crawl

Crushing Candy Crush-ing pills
Got no job, mom pays my bills
Textin', Nexus, get my feels
Sweatin' bullets, Netflix-chills

World's out there singin' the blues
Twenty more dead on the evening news
Think to myself: "really, what's the use?"
I'm just like you, I was born to lose

Why oh why can't you just fix me?
When all I want's to feel numb
But the medication's all gone
Why oh why does God hate me?
When all I want's to get high
And forget this so-called life

I am so frickin' bored
Nothing to do today
I guess I'll sit around and medicate (medicate)
I am so frickin' bored
Nothing to do today

Can't wait to feel better than I ever will
Attack that shit like a kid on Benadryl
Chase it down with a hopeful smile
Hate myself, I can go for miles

They say family is all you need
Someone to trust can help you breathe
Inhale that drug, but you start to choke
You follow the outs of an inside joke

Why oh why can't you just fix me?
When all I want's to feel numb
But the medication's all gone
Why oh why does God hate me?
'Cause I've seen enough of it, heard enough of it, felt enough of it
I've had enough of it

I am so frickin' bored
Nothing to do today
I am so frickin' bored
Nothing to do today
I guess I'll sit around and medicate

Medicate
Medicate
Medicate
Medicate

Superman is a hero
But only when his mind is clear though
He needs that fix like the rest of us
So he's got no fear when he saves that bus

All the stars in the Hollywood Hills
Snapchat Live while they pop them pills
All those flavors of the rainbow
Too bad that shit don't work though

Your friends are high right now
Your parents are high right now
That hot chick's high right now
That cop is high right now

The president's high right now
Your priest is high right now
Everyone's high as fuck right now
And no one's ever coming down

I am so frickin' bored
Nothing to do today
I am so frickin' bored
Nothing to do today
I guess I'll sit around and medicate

Medicate
Medicate
Medicate
Medicate

Medicate

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USXHxgWoS9g

End of Time - Lacuna Coil

You stared your lies
Above the sand
You hold my hand
Before the end comes
For kidding me
For what I've done till the end of days
'Cause I belong to you
'Cause I am part of you
I am dying in your arms
It's time to go
I can't make it through

I've come to realize
Tonight my dear the end of time
Is not so far away
We cannot pray to save our lives

I can feel you and
I think that everything you wanted make
Was the mirror of your dreams
But I couldn't believe what you take
As I belong to you
My flesh and blood in you
I am burning in this fire
It's time to go
I can't make it through

I've come to realize
Is not so far away
I've come to realize
Tonight my friend the end of time
Is not so far away

I'm coming home again
And now I know where I belong
Reeling from my instincts
'Cause I realize I'm not alone

I've come to realize
Is not so far away
I've come to realize
Tonight my friend the end of time
Is not so far away

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzvasAJIHb4

I Apologize
Five Finger Death Punch

One day the shadows will surround me.
Someday the days will come to end.
Sometime I’ll have to face the real me.
Somehow I’ll have to learn to bend.

And now I see clearly...
All these times I simply stepped aside.
I watched but never really listened
As the whole world passed me by.
All this time I watched from the outside
Never understood what was wrong or what was right.
I apologize, whoah...
I apologize, whoah...

One day I’ll face the Hell inside me.
Someday I’ll accept what I have done.
Sometime I’ll leave the past behind me.
For now I accept who I’ve become.

And now I see clearly....
All these times I simply stepped aside
All this time I watched from the outside
I apologize...
I apologize...

One day the shadows will surround me.

All these times I simply stepped aside.
All this time I watched from the outside.
I apologize...
I apologize.
Whoah, I apologize...
Whoah, I apologize...
Whoah, I apologize...
Whoah, I apologize...
I apologize.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:22 am

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum