Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

links that you find interesting

3 posters

Go down

links that you find interesting  Empty links that you find interesting

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:27 pm

not sure if this is the best place to post video links and interesting information just thought it would be good to have somewhere to post our favourite links ,so here are a few of mine . no topic no reply needed just have a look and enjoy .........  or not ....... No so here goes all you need is time ( belief is an optional extra ! ) :-                 https://youtu.be/lEV5AFFcZ-s

Last edited by sunbern on Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

links that you find interesting  Empty Re: links that you find interesting

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:09 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

links that you find interesting  Empty Insane

Post  Clonus Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:56 pm

I just watched some of this, it's insane to think some of this is actually true... Sad
Clonus
Clonus
Admin

https://theoratorium.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:44 pm

fine ,as I said when I posted it no problem with that,i'm definitely not insane though affraid just an advocate of free speech ,take it or leave it ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:24 pm

dr Greer ,not everyones cup of tea ,but food for thought scratch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_-kMVwJaDA&feature=player_embedded

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:33 pm

I got about a minute and a half into that, and when he says forget everything you know about conventional wisdom and conventional science ... I gotta ask - what's he up to?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:33 am

yeah those thoughts did go through my mind as well,we just played host to dr reed( another con artist if ever there was one) still he has good credentials but the lure of money eh ? he was once with seti hey ho this subject makes you wonder who's holding the baby doesn't it ...... Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:08 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:37 pm

Nice example of how the picture constantly changes with new information.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down